๐•Š๐•ฅ๐• ๐•”๐•œ๐•™๐• ๐•๐•ž ๐•ค๐•ช๐•Ÿ๐••๐•ฃ...

By Gayemos69

don't take any of this shit seriously I was bored ๐Ÿ’€ This is top Douma and bottom Akaza so yh enjoy More

Gay ๐Ÿ˜ฆ
Very gay ๐Ÿคญ
gayporn ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
Big gay ๐Ÿคค
Frosty the snowman
More gayporn ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
Goofy ahh filler chapter ๐Ÿ˜’
Douma gets devious ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ‘Š
Douma gets devious 2.0 ๐Ÿคญ

Gay depression ๐Ÿ˜ž

4.4K 41 12
By Gayemos69

Douma laid awake that night, tossing and turning in his bed. The sheets were tangled, and he was a sweaty mess. He'd been up for hours, trying to catch a mere glimpse of sleep. As of course, due to his insomniac tendencies, rest was still at bay. He let out an audible groan, beautiful rainbow eyes clouded over with exhaustion. That familiar look of glee that the boy had plastered across his face nearly 24/7 was gone. Replaced by an alien sense of emptiness. Empty. Douma hated that word, and though he hated to admit it, it summed up every shred of emotion he may or may not have had. It was all forced. He wanted to feel, and yet at the same time, he didn't. He thought about what Akaza had told him earlier, and it killed him to think that he was completely right. Douma wasn't, and never would be genuine. It took a long time, but he managed to fall asleep after awhile.

It didn't last long.

Lololololololol sorry this is short asf

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

620K 31.4K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
242K 7K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
448K 30.5K 46
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
99K 2.9K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season