Very gay 🤭

Douma swung his fans forward, leaping out of the way in order to avoid being hit by a particularly aggressive attack at the hands of the demon he was up against. The blonde had been making snarky comments and perverted remarks throughout the entirety of the battle, and hadn't taken jack shit seriously this entire time. This demon was strong. One of the strongest Douma had ever sparred with. Akaza threw punch after punch at the hashira, obviously ticked off by the slayer's commentary. "My goodness, Akaza!" Douma laughed, narrowly avoiding yet another one of the demon's brutal attacks. "You sure are feisty, aren't you~?" Akaza growled, punching at him yet again. He'd leapt up into the air, his fist grazing the side of the hashira's neck. Douma took the split second in which akaza's arm was hooked above his shoulder to latch onto him, grabbing hold of that arm and hooking it around his own neck, his free hand swinging forward and wrapping around the demon's slim waist. He moved forward, slamming him into a nearby tree and holding him there, smirking wildly. Akaza yelped, throwing a harsh kick at him. Douma dodged, hands snaking beneath the demon's thighs and holding him at a sitting position against the trunk. Akaza's facial expression was nothing less than one of pure shock in response to the slayer's actions. "Wha - what the FUCK do you think you're doing?!" Douma pressed a finger to his lips, silencing his protests. Akaza felt a small protrusion from below. He glanced down, eyes widening and vibrant blush creeping across his cheeks, his demeanor shifting almost instantly. "Wha - are - are you HARD right now?? That's fucking disgusti-"