I Want Her (GxG)

By MindOfACreative

Mia is an omega with a troubled and mysterious past. She yearns to find her mate after years of no success, a... More

1: Mia
2: Mia
3: Riley
4: Riley
5: Mia
6: Riley
7: Mia
8: Riley
9: Mia
10: Riley
11: Mia
Author's Note
12: Riley
13: Mia
14: Riley
Author's Note: Feedback?
15: Mia
16: Riley
17: Mia
Update Coming!
18: Riley
19: Riley (18+)
20: Mia
21: Mia
22: Riley
23: Riley
24: Mia (18+)
25: Mia (18+)
26: Riley
27: Riley (Trigger Warning)
Author's Note:
28: Mia
29: Mia
30: Riley
31: Riley
32: Mia
33: Mia
34: Riley
35: Riley
36: Mia
37: Mia
38: Riley
39: Riley
40: Mia (18+)
41: Riley (18+)
42: Mia
43: Riley
44: Mia
Author's Note
45: Riley
Update Coming!
personal note
46: Mia
Life Update
47: Riley
48: Mia
New Chapters In Progress
49: Riley (18+)
50: Mia (18+)
51: Riley
52: Riley
53: Mia
54: Mia
55: Riley
57: Mia (Trigger Warning)
58: Mia
59: Riley
Epilogue: Riley
SEQUEL ANNOUNCEMENT

56: Riley (Trigger Warning)

2.8K 98 5
By MindOfACreative

TRIGGER WARNING! VIOLENCE/GRAPHIC GORE!

An hour had passed since we left the pack house, and my mind was a blur. I couldn't shake the fear I felt inside me, but I didn't let it show on my face. I couldn't appear weak to my subordinates and pack members.

I sat silently in the passenger seat as my dad drove, the car shaking as we traveled down rough, winding roads, the mountains becoming more and more visible in the distance. Mia was traveling with my mom, Heidi and Zoe further back as we led the pack to our destination. Images of possible confrontations with Lugh overwhelmed me, as I tried not to imagine losing my mate to him. She was strong, and so was the pack - we would succeed. We had to.

My focus on the mountains ahead remained steady, and soon enough I could see Don's pack and their trail of cars at the base of some steep forestry ascending the mountain. We couldn't see the cabin from where we were, however, we had reliable intel and a great team that would guide us to our desired location. As the car came to a halt, I took a deep breath in.

With a heavy feeling in my chest, I stepped out of the car and stood before the now large group of approximately twenty people, men and women who were skilled in fighting, intelligence and first aid if needed.

"This is it guys, stay close to me and do not act until I give the go ahead - we have one shot at this, so no fuck ups, okay?"

I received a bunch of solemn hums in confirmation and nodded. "Alright then, the Red Dawn pack will be ascending from the West side, we will take the East - alert either Alpha Don or myself if anything goes wrong, we can't let this bastard get away".

My eyes locked with Don's and he gave me a curt nod and turned to his pack, directing them to the far side of the forestry, as his fighters prepared their weapons. There was nothing to say, we both knew the gravity of the situation.

I turned to my pack to do the same, and watched them as they strapped daggers to their hips, several carrying guns at their side. Typically we didn't fight with weapons, but when going against a God, you need all the help you can get. Strapping a dagger on my own belt, I felt some reassurance in its weight.

I clutched my arm, which continued to burn from the Moon Goddess' mark. It hadn't been long since it appeared, but I had so many questions about it. She said she would be here when we needed her, but so far the only presence she had was the annoying mark on that constantly reminded me of how dire the situation was.

Finally, the last car to arrive pulled up a short distance from us. I knew my mate was in there. Before I could even process, my legs began to move and I was running to the vehicle. When I got closer, my heart broke at the sight of her slumped in my mother's arms, a single tear falling down her cheek. She looked paler than earlier, I knew she didn't have long.

In attempt to get through to her, I tried desperately to mind link her.

"I'm going to fix this princess, I promise - it'll all be over soon".

Although my words were meant to reassure Mia, I felt like I needed that reassurance too. I just wanted to see her open her eyes, I wanted to see life in her again.

I carried that determination with me, placing a quick peck on her head. We needed to move out before her condition worsened. Before I could leave, I felt my mom's hand squeeze mine. I could see she had been crying, and it took all of my strength not to break down too. I knew they would be safe with Zoe and Heidi, I just had to remind myself of the end goal.

"It's going to be okay, I'll be back soon mom".

"Please don't do anything dumb, I can't lose you".

"I'll do my best".

I swallowed the lump forming in my throat, and turned my back to them as quiet sniffles erupted from my mom, preparing myself to guide my pack up the mountain.

"Everyone behind me, we need to make our move".

Without a second to waste, we ascended through the trees, treading as quietly as possible around roots and rocks, the hill becoming more and more steep as we progressed. The air grew colder as we moved, and a mist began to settle between the trees, distorting our view. I could only see a foot in front of me at any given time. I mind-linked one of my reconnaissance men for a progress report.

"Alpha, we're almost at the cabin, Red Dawn is approaching from the North and West, we'll go on your word".

The pack came to a stop behind me. I clenched my fists. It was time. I mind-linked the pack.

"Everyone - move out, take your positions and don't let the target leave".

Silence turned into chaos, as my fighters burst through the tree line. In the distance I could see Don's men and my own engaged in combat with rogues, who looked worse for wear. Their wounds were sloppily sewn up, dry blood still splattered on their bodies - but they were still moving at an incredible speed.

I was concerned by this, but I couldn't allow myself to get distracted. I had one goal. To eliminate Lugh before he could harm my mate any further.

I dodged between the hoard of bodies, my eyes landing on a large wooden cabin. It looked desolate, but I could smell a presence inside. He was here.

With nothing left to lose, I marched to the battered barn door at the front of the cabin and threw it open. My breath caught in my throat at the sight.

At the foot of a fireplace just feet away from me, stood Lugh, surrounded by the corpses of young men and women in cloaks - whom I presumed to be witches and druids. The God smirked at my shock, kicking the limp head of a young girl who bled out at his feet. He held a piece of cloth in his bony hand.

"You took long enough - I was waiting for you".

Instantly my heart sank. It was a trap.

His cold grey eyes bore into mine, without a hint of remorse or regret. His large, but thin frame was sickly pale and I could tell he wasn't in his strongest form. He didn't show any fear about this though. I took a determined step forward but found myself stuck in place at the flick of his wrist.

"Ah, my child, do you forget? I'm a God. This place has been enchanted against your kind, you are at my mercy in here".

I struggled to get my limbs to move, only managing to move a few inches at a time.

"You need to stop Lugh, you've done enough harm".

He laughed at my demand.

"Actually, child, I don't think I'm done yet", he remarked hysterically. "I, the God of War, have been humanity's greatest ally - but yet, here I am wasting away on Earth, with no recognition".

"You're fucking delusional. Humans don't worship you anymore, get over it".

Lugh placed his boot clad foot on the neck of the young girl underneath him, and smiled as he watched her struggle.

"Oh but they will. Humans love war, so do you wolves. Nothing like a good bloodbath to clear the mind or whatever".

His maniacal laugh bounced through the room. I gripped the knife at my thigh with all the strength I could muster, but to no avail. My body was growing weaker by the second from the enchantments.

"So what? You're going to cause a war?"

He sighed. "You simple-minded girl. I'm going to start the war to end all wars. And when its over, I will be the one who is worshipped. Not your Moon Goddess, or that absentee Earth Goddess. You will worship me. The all powerful, mighty Lugh".

I snorted at his delusion. "And what does my mate have to do with that?"

My eyes made contact with the girl on the floor, as she flailed, gasping for air. I had to help her, but I couldn't move.

He waved the red cloth in his hand. "You see this? This is your mate's lifeline. I infused power in her the day she was born, and let that power grow day after day - until it was ready to be returned to me".

I tried to ignore my heart beating loudly in my ears as he continued.

"Now that she has fulfilled her role as a vessel, I have no need for her. Once I burn this cloth, I will receive my rightful power and she will....well, die".

He spoke as if this was amusing, and my anger grew by the second as he stood at the roaring fire, dangling the delicate fabric between his fingers.

I tried to move forward.

"If you attempt to come any closer, I will make sure she burns painfully".

His voice taunted me, and I felt stuck to the floor. I made an attempt to mind-link Zoe and Heidi for backup, but I could hear no response. I had no way of mind-linking any of my pack members. Anxiety took over, and I began to think the worst, silently praying to the Moon Goddess to keep my mate safe.

I was pulled back to reality by heavy breathing of the man in front of me.

"I hear your friends are having quite a difficult time out there - you know, with my dear old friends".

"You mean those fucking rogues you used as a science experiment".

Lugh kicked several bodies out of his way and approached me, the young girl choking as she caught her breath. I tried to keep my eyes on Lugh, his wrinkled skin becoming more and more apparent.

"Magic", he barked. "Not science - but yes, my friends have had a nice revival from the underworld just for this. A nice gift from these little ones, yes?"

He gestured to the bodies of witches and druids, most likely his underlings which he sacrificed in order to strengthen the enchantments that protected him. Those kids that he murdered had worshiped and protected him, and he betrayed them.

"You're one sick bastard, you know that? I'm going to rip you limb from limb until you beg for mercy"

He simply laughed.

"I think you'll be the one begging me for mercy".

Once he was level with me, his shaky hand held a sharp dagger to my neck. I didn't struggle. As long as that red cloth remained in tact, my mate would be okay. My eyes scanned the room. I had to get him away from the fire somehow, or at least distract him until backup could arrive.

Before I could even plan an escape, or a way to take him down, I felt the dagger pierce the skin along my throat. I grew lightheaded quickly and struggled to fight off unconsciousness. The God's sickening voice echoed in my ears.

"Well then, let's have some fun, shall we?"

-----------
Well, here is the drama I promised! It's just gonna get crazier from here on out guys, we don't have many chapters to go before the end, let me know what you think! As usual, stay safe and well and I will be back soon with another chapter!

-C

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336 17 27
Aurora is a young werewolf just waiting for her mate like most other shewolfs. What happens as highschool starts and hormones rage in her group of fr...
168K 8.4K 25
Mckayla had lost everything. Her pack. Her control. Her humanity. All because she desired another women. Nina, who was her best friend. First crush...
2.1M 51.8K 33
*COMPLETED* He is cruel She is broken Onalee (Ali) has stared death in the face more then once in her 18 years. She knows loss and pain better then...
3M 126K 54
[COMPLETED] Katrina Parker has never been normal, even by werewolf standards. An outcast, ostracized by her pack because of her unique Gift: the unca...