Childhood Stories

By Wewantthecake

I may be a teenager, but that doesn't mean I don't have any memories from my past! Enjoy these stories from m... More

Welcome!
Wee Sing
Injuries Part 1
Animal Crossing
Club Penguin

Childhood Fears

15 0 0
By Wewantthecake

Most of my fears from my childhood included characters from shows I used to watch. Here are the ones I remember not liking.

I already mentioned Little Bunny Foo Foo from the Wee Sing movie, so I skip that.

Another character I didn't like was Shadow from Bear in the Big Blue House. The fact that Shadow doesn't belong to a figure kind of freaks me out still. I think that's why I was TERRIFIED of her.

This may sound ridiculous, but I was not a big fan of Spud from Bob the Builder. Idk why. I think it's because scarecrows used to freak me out when I was little.

Which brings me to my final childhood fear, Wizard of Oz. I'm ngl, I was not a big fan of this movie AT ALL. Most people was scared of the flying monkeys. Meanwhile I was scared of the Cowardly Lion...

Storytime: I bought a light switch cover which had the lion on it. Mom and dad put it on. I didn't sleep that night, so I asked them to take it down. I only had it on for ONE night until it was removed.

Now since I'm older, I am not scared of the characters as much as I used to be. But, I can still see why I was scared of them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 2.4K 48
Valerie a high ranked mafia business women comes across a little while at the mall , she hasn't seen much Littles around . The high ranked gallone c...
153K 15K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
39.7K 1.3K 17
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...
154K 5.6K 26
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !