DESIRE OVER LOVE || ON GOING...

By Crown_writes

Kim Taehyung, what could he possibly wish for.Never in his wildest dreams, he thought he would go crazy for s... More

AUTHOR NOTE
[1] IS IT WEIRD TO SAY NO TO IT
[2] YOU ARE SO WARM
[3] SWEET HEART
[4]THE BALL
[5] FEED ME
[6] CAN I KISS YOU?
7. HALF-NAKED
8. MISS DIOR
9. BLUEBEARD?
10. KISS?
11. RUINED DATE
12. FAINTED
13. THERAPY
14. THE VOWS
15: THE TISSUE
16: HER CYCLE
17: I'M NOT A GOLD DIGGER
18: HIS TATICS
19: THE GAME BEGINS
20: PLEASE
21: RUINED - 1
22: RUINED - 2
23: LIE
24: TWO FACED MONSTER
26: MR.KIM
27: JULES? KILLED?
28. KILL HER
29: NIGHTMARE
30. BUT YOU DIDN'T KILL ME?

25: I'M ON MY PERIOD

1.2K 45 23
By Crown_writes

" Close your eyes
fumble my shadow and heart "

- HMT ~ EVE.

" Get this straight into your head.", Taehyung poked his head with heavy metal and looked into jimin eyes.
" She knew about black pearl and now hates me to core. "

Jimin chuckled facing his helpless friend roaming like a maniac here and there." Pictures, Where did you get them from? ", Jimin inquired.

" Anonymous Mail. ", Taehyung took no time to reply as he walked here and there trying to control his anger.

" Aera, She is a virgin. ", Taehyung whispered eyeing into the thin air as his face adorned a proud smirk followed by his stoic face. Pictures of the night flashed before him as he felt her body once again him. From that day he started thinking sinful stuff in the daylight and she is the sole reason behind it.

" How do you kn-?--- Did you ", Before Jimin could complete his sentence Taehyung trailed his words.

" Yes! "

" She was okay with that? ", Jimin whispered eyes glued to his maniac of a friend.

Taehyung shooked his head in denial and replied," She's just a little upset. Few strings would be enough to tame her. "

" Don't you think you are being too casual on this issue? ", The blonde hair remarked dumping the pictures along with his golden eagle lighter.

" So you want me to stick to it. We were the same. Nothing changed. That bastard was just a distraction to her. Now it's my responsibility to make sure she'd not have any distractions in future. Black pearl would not meddle with her life and now we are good to go. We will have lots of babies and make a family together", Taehyung spoke a little more exaggeration expressing his theory.

" You are unbelievable and insane.", Jimin stated stuffing his hands in his coat bidding a send off to his friend.

___________________________________

" How long are you gonna sit there and weep? ", He asked completely annoyed by her stubborn self. Despite his warnings she kept her cocooned frame to her self against the corner of the room. Her clothes shielding her from his hawk eyes. Neither of the moved from their since afternoon. Sje ate her meals unable to hear his threats and warnings. She looked out of the large window and then at the sighting outside. The water falling down the pool sang a lullaby for her exhausted self.

" This time, I'll drag you back and tie you to the bed. ", He warned again his patience fading into thin air but the girl kept her mouth shut. Not even her hair made a move to obey his commands. She loathed him with her everything. The bruises and blemishes he left still burned whenever the silk fabric brush through it. The soreness between her legs reminding her how she miserably lost her chastity to someone she loved wholeheartedly without consent.

Her thoughts trailed to their ends when his footsteps echoed approaching towards her. With one tug, his muscular arm gripped her hands which were resting around her knees jnto air. He mercilessly dragged her without effort along the corridors despite her struggles. She tried to get rid of his clutch but her attempts became futile. She tried holding the staircase railing but it only angered him more to tug her harder.

Once they were inside the room, he closed the door shirt. He harshly yanked her on the bed removing his shirt terrorising her aldready shivering frame.

" L-leave me, Let me go. ", She trembled trying to walk past him to the door. But he yanked her back. He loved her state. Submissive with helplessness.
He fucki'n loved it.

" Don't even try ", He seethed grabbing her tiny waist clearly warning her to forget the escaping stunt. " I'll be gentle, Sweetness. You'll enjoy it.", He rasped nibbling her earlobe in a sensual manner despite her trembling form like an autumn leaf.

" Stop it, Taehyung. I'll hate you more if you do this. ", She whispered fearing his touches that were going in different ways. She didn't like it all. The images again flashed. How cruel and lustful he was. She remembered it all.

" Stay, away. ", Aera scurried backwards pushing him back with all the might she had gathered, eyes turning more glossy. " Please, not again.", She choked on her words eyeing his retreating figure. " Your touch. It's suffocating me. ", Aera let out, terrified taht he might do something sinful again and this time she had no strength to endure it.

" Suffocates? Fuck.",He cursed out banging the door shut. He left her in the room before taking long strides towards his study.

Stupefied, The girl hurried out of the room. She started walking towards the same corner. Time passed as she sat there fumbling with her dress as the cold breeze washed over her skin. Jaewan before leaving the mansion saw the girl and insisted her to go the room which Aera righteously denied.
Unable to do anything Jaewan brought few fur sheets and gave it the girl.

The whole masion turned silent, everything became dark, just like her soul. She drifted off unable to bear the heaviness that her her mind and body been weighing.

Taehyung knowing her well, he walked straight to her and saw her cocooned form on the floor itself. He was angry at her but that didn't help him to supress his chuckle.

" Naive. ", He mumbled under his breath. He effortlessly picked her up carrying her towards their room. It was renovated in no time. The damage she caused was fixed. Once she was safe and sound, he too joined her.

___________________________________

Two weeks later

Their relationship couldn't get more worse,He claimed her in different ways. Despite her resistance he kept ruining her in the name of love.Their meetings became more mute, although he tried to initiate a conversation first. She ignored it all the time. Her time passed with the books and the corner which seemed solace to her.

Aera sat leaning against the head board, her eyes pale and barely had anything in them,holding a book to pass her time trying to pass through her miseries.
The stench of alcohol reached her once the door knob twisted open alarming her that he was there with danger.

He tiredly walked in removing his watch throwing it somewhere in the corner and opening his shirt buttons one by one. He proceeded towards her, eyes filled with desire anfd the yearning to feel her gentle warmth she'd provide for his girth.His hardness twitched passing unbearable pain for him.

Her eyes glossed up at the thought of another horrible night. But today she couldn't take it. Once he pounced on her, he placed his legs either side caging her, he balnced his weight. He lips started roaming over her neck, shoulders and whatnot. The fading marks started to get fresh again.

" Taehyung, Not today... Please! ", She begged slightly pushing him off from her.

" Stop resisting, every fucki'n time.", He growled tightening his hold around her tiny waist and continued his sinful deeds.

"You are driving me insane Aera," Taehyung rasped, his fingers quickly finding their way into her soft hair, touching her neck before grabbing her waist and pulling her closer to his body.

"I want you." His breaths wafted against her skin. Aera felt his lips pressing soft kisses below her ear.

"All of you," He opened his mouth slightly and kissed her earlobe in a teasing manner before licking it. Goosebumps covered her skin and her heartbeats accelerated.

"P-please Taehyung," she pleaded, her voice stuttering out of fear realizing how drunk he sounded. She tried to put her hands on his shoulders to push him away but felt his muscular arm circling her tiny waist.

" Stop being stubborn Aera. Why is it hard for you to engage in this? With me? ", He question boring into her eyes to get his answers.

" I'm on my period. ", She whispered eyes glossing up. He looked into her teary hazel one last time before turning his back to her.

Minutes passed neither of them spoke anything, Aera slept there in the same position he left disheveled unable to process anything. Her tears flew out and disappeared into her hair. Her sobs muffled she weeped at herself.

Few more minutes, this time Taehyung shuffled in his place abruptly standing up and the next thing, he yanked the girl with force causing her legs to twist and tumble to walk properly. He dragged her all the way to her walk in closet and like a maniac he rummaged over and over again to find a white bottle filled with pills.

" Why are you using birth control? ", He yelled causing her to take a step back. " where did you get them? ", He asked fuming with anger.

Aera was too terrified to even answer him back. This was the second time, she witnessed him this angry and the ladt time she saw him, he killed two people.

" Answer me! Before I kill someone.", He raised his tone flyshing her against the door frame.

" I brought them ", She whispered eyes cast down not daring to meet his honey fireballs.

" Don't lie, Aera. It's better you tell the truth."He warned applying pressure on her waist crushing the bottle with the other. " I might spare their life. "

" No one.", She again lied. She didn't want to trust him. Not again.

" I'll fuck you right here if you don't speak up.", he terrorized her resulting her to gulp down the lump formed in her thraot.

Aera fumbled with her hands rubbing the cloth between her fingers trying to ease her nerves down. " It was my fault. Don't do anything. ", She pleaded.

" I asked Ms.Geum to get them for me.", Once the name was disclosed, Taehyung turned around and paced outsides. His large strides were not helping her. She know it he'd do something to them. She has stop it orelse the guilt will eat her up.

" T-taehyung Stop! Don't do anything.", She pleaded trying to match with his steps. He was too engrossed in his thoughts. He kept his stoic face firm and didn't even mind her.

" Jaewan! Everyone Here, Now! ", He Commanded occupying his seat crossing his legs.

"Ms.geum , Kneel.", He ordered and the next minute, the lady who was around her mid thirties kneeled infront of her.

" What's your duty? ", He inquired his dark aura radiating from his body.

" I'm a maid Mr.kim. I'm assigned to the west wing.", The lady replied trembling.

" Then why the hell are you meddling in others business! ", He yelled harshly yanking the bottle of pills over her face.

Aera stepped in the very moment she stood before the lady trying to face his wrath," Stop this, Taehyung. It wasn't her fault. It's Me! ", She tried explaining.

" Drag her into cellar. 30 days no food.", He commanded dispersing everyone. Soon everyone scurried away. Aera was too stunned to say anything as two bulky guards came in the next moment taking the women to the awful chambers.

" How can you be so cruel?! ", She questioned him yelling straight on his face.

" All you want was me, don't you? You are having me right? THEN WHAT NOW? ", She screamed bawling her eyes out.

" Why are you torturing the people in the name of me?! You Maniac" She shouted venting up her frustration. Without caring much she threw the small vase on him.

Before she could process what she did or see the consequences, her body gave up and knees buckled up causing her to crash on the floor.

______________________________________

Hope you guys are satisfied with this. Tbh I'm not satisfied with my writing these days. But you guys are the best.

The love you are showing is the only thing that's keeping me going on.

Thanx for love and support one more time.

Stay safe and healthy.

With love 💜
              👑
Signed, CROWN.

The 23rd of Oct 2022.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.1K 1.2K 22
"𝖨 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗄𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗉 𝗎𝗌 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋, 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾." ↦↦↦↦↦↤↤↤↤↦↦↦↦↤↤↤↤↤ He...
495 72 4
Amidst the neon-lit streets and the clandestine whispers of the city, Taehyung moved like a ghost, his past veiled in the shadows of orphanhood. His...
1M 43.5K 58
COMPLETED "WHY? Why can't you be with me?WHY?" Jungkook questioned, his eyes spitting fire while his heart quivered in fear. But her next words left...
11.2K 380 17
He knew deep down, through their rivalry he always wanted her. Wanted her all to himself. His. And only his. He pulled away before mumbling. "Mine."...