Mandela Catalogue: Mirth ♡

By MandelaCountyLady

Mandela County, a place where the Alternate Invasion started. People hid in their homes as strange creatures... More

New place, new encounters! ♡
The Report ♡
A new heavenly friend ♡ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚
The Angel And His Friends ♡
Mansion Troubles and Angel Discussions ♡
Gabriel's Garden of Eden ♡ ✿❀
Meet the Preacher ♡
Scare the Unaware ♡
An Angel's Book ♡
Bythorne Paranormal Society ♡̸̠̖̖̬̫̈́̎̕̚͝
Aftermath ♡̴̧̨̜͕̰̺̰̳̻̖̙̤̜̜͋́̽̅̋͑͌̀́̿̏͗̿̍̋́̿͋͝
Reconciliation and Love ♡ ♡
All good things must end..♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
Thank you so much!
Forgot to mention...

Anger and Shock ♡̶̧̧̫̣͕͕̬͔͍̼̰̩͆̀͋̊͊̄̔̉̔̊̚̕͜͝͠͝

1.2K 32 58
By MandelaCountyLady

Yep..

Get ready for tears.

~"Gabriel"'s POV~

I looked out at the window as the tears of Mother Nature dripped down onto the glass with relaxing sounds as I waited for my dear (Y/N) to come.

I was already starting to worry as she was taking forever. She couldn't be taking an hour to prepare, could she? Last time, she told me that she wouldn't take so long to prepare but now it has been an hour and I was fiddling with my fingers nervously. I had never felt this way before. I'm new to this.

"Your Majesty? Is everything okay?", a voice called out to me. I turned my head towards Stanley, who looked at me with concern on his face. I made a somewhat irritated look.

"I'm fine, Stanley.", I hissed at him. "Are you sure?", he continued bugging me. "Yes. I'm sure.", I said with venom in my throat.

"Well..I have never seen you this way before. You're kind of worrie-", suddenly I slammed my fist against the desk, wings flared up, filled with irritation as I was fed up with Stanley being concerned for me. The Alternate jumped at my sudden reaction.

"I. Said. I'm. Fine.", I enunciated at him, losing my patience. Stanley quickly nodded his head. "Understandable.", he said then he walked away out of my office.

I took a huge deep breath to calm myself down then continued looking at the window as I was beginning to think what I should do.

'Maybe I can visit her.'

And that's what I decided to do.

I grabbed an umbrella to help myself since it was raining outside. I went downstairs and walked to the front door, with Six, The Preacher, and N noticing.

"My lord, where are you going?", Six said with curiosity. I turned my head towards him. "I'm gonna look for (Y/N). She is usually taking longer than I expected and I am worried for her.", I responded. The pale hooded creature nodded, as he understood what I was going to do.

I quickly went out the door and opened my umbrella. I went out to go find my (Y/N)'s house.

~First Person POV~

I laid down on my bed looking at the decorations of my room. It was filled with aesthetic Christmas lights and glowing stickers that were all over the room and walls. It was all very relaxing and nice to me but it wasn't calming me down.

That thought in my head...

My Angel Gabriel.

The one who created the Alternates.

I wish he had never kept that secret to me.

Why didn't he tell me?

Was he just afraid?

WHY WOULD HE KEEP SUCH A THING LIKE THIS!?

WHY?

WHY, LORD!?

JUST WHY-

*ding dong*

Suddenly I stopped thinking in my head as the doorbell rang. I got up from my bed and went outside my room and to the door.

"(Y/N)? Are you there?"

Oh crap..Gabriel's voice.

Why did he come here?

"(Y/N)? Hello? I am a little concerned for you.", he said perturbed as knocked on the door.

I didn't know if I should answer him. I mean, so much as happened. I wanted to tell him but there could be consequences if I do something about this.

No..

I need to tell him.

I decided to open the door.

"(Y/N)! Thank goodness you are okay. You were taking forever so I had to check on you to see if you are okay.", Gabriel said with relief in his throat. I looked down to the floor with a disappointed and apathetic look on my face. The angel noticed something was up.

"(Y/N)? Is something the matter?", Gabriel said with worry in his face.

"Why..", I said softly. I thought he wouldn't hear it but he did. "Why what?", he asked with confusion.

"Why would you keep it a secret?", I asked, tears welling up my eyes. Gabriel grabbed my hands gently as he saw my watery eyes. "Dove..I..I do not get what you are saying.", he said very serene.

I quickly yanked my hands away from the False Angel.

"You're the one who created them..Did you?"

Gabriel's expression turned into surprise as he heard those words come right out of my mouth. He went full silent for a minute.

"Answer me!", I shouted at him, my eyes growing even more watery.

"I..I don't-"

"THE ALTERNATES! DID YOU CREATE THE ALTERNATES!?", I yelled at him, tears finally coming down from my eyes to my cheeks. Gabriel was taken aback by my sudden answer.

"I..I can't answer that.", he said. I facepalmed as more tears were coming out even more. "Please..Tell me..The truth.", I softly said.

He went silent..

He looked to the side..

Then..

He sighed..

"I can't hide it anymore. I did create them.", he confessed.

I was now in complete disbelief. So the whole thing was true. He really did take over.

"I created the Alternates.....and deceived humanity with a disguise.", he told me even more.

Wait..What!? Deceived humanity with a..Disguise?

"A Disguise..?", I asked out loud, as I understand but was confused by what he said at the very end of his confession. Gabriel pointed at himself. "This is not my true form. But I claimed this body.", he said with a little more context. I gasped in complete shock. He had used humanity with..a facade.

At this point, I snapped.

"How could you? How could you use humanity with a disguise and created those dangerous creatures that I thought they were nice but instead they are actual dangerous killers that murder people just for their own fun!?", I yelled at him.

"(Y/N)..I'm..I'm so s-", I cut him off. "No..I can't..I..I really can't forgive you for this! You have been hiding this for months and it sickens me!", at this point I was having a mental breakdown as I cried even more.

"I thought you were my friend! The one who has been my side..My Guardian Angel!"

Gabriel was met with remorse in his face. "I...", I then cut him off again.

"Stop!", I yelled at him. I wiped the tears off of my face. "I can't talk to you right now..Not anymore..", I responded.

I finally went inside and slammed the door at his face. I put my back against it and slid to the floor. I tucked my knees onto my chest and cried onto them.

Everything that I thought I hold dearly to most..Was all a lie. The Alternates..The ones I thought were good..Are actually dangerous. I was attacked by one....And now..

This?

My angel. My guardian Angel..

He manipulated mankind..With a disguise...

And created the Alternates.

Just...Why?

~"Gabriel"'s POV~

I was in deep shock and sadness as my very special friend was deeply upset and mad that I would keep such an enormous secret from her. It had been bad enough for me to hide it from her.

She does deserve the truth. And she has every right to feel mad, upset, and disappointed.

I am a liar.

I don't deserve forgiveness.

̷E̷c̷c̷l̷e̷s̷i̷a̷s̷t̷e̷s̷ ̷1̷:̷1̷8̷

̷T̷h̷e̷ ̷g̷r̷e̷a̷t̷e̷r̷ ̷m̷y̷ ̷w̷i̷s̷d̷o̷m̷,̷ ̷t̷h̷e̷ ̷g̷r̷e̷a̷t̷e̷r̷ ̷m̷y̷ ̷g̷r̷i̷e̷f̷.̷ ̷T̷o̷ ̷i̷n̷c̷r̷e̷a̷s̷e̷ ̷k̷n̷o̷w̷l̷e̷d̷g̷e̷ ̷o̷n̷l̷y̷ ̷i̷n̷c̷r̷e̷a̷s̷e̷s̷ ̷s̷o̷r̷r̷o̷w̷.̷

˚̶̡̛͈̱̦̪̰̣̥̤̞͐̈́̄̈̅͊̀͜ʚ̴̧̨̡̨͇̲̰̣̬͓̙̖͈̲̮̹̞̂́̾͊̓̋͘͘ͅ♡̴̣͓̲̝̀͌̈́̌͗̾̈́̂̀̑͜ɞ̵̨͉̱̫͔̘̜̻͓͖̦̻͓̣̮͎̾͝˚̸̛̝̜͍̤̫̣̣̤̝͇̖͔̙̆̾̄̓̔̽̇̋̕͘͝ͅ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 115 7
When Y/N, a new alternate who just killed someone and took their place, met Adam and Jonah, things didn't go as planned. Originally, they were going...
38.4K 1.3K 14
Hawkmoth almost got Ladybug's Miraculous due to her receiving major injuries in a fight, resulting in her de-transforming and revealing her identity...
7 0 12
an completely remade Au, of the original mandala catalogue series due to the problematic stuff happening with the owner of mandala catalogue so this...
Seeing Red By Ina

Fanfiction

2.5K 139 17
Art by decris_@instagram Gabriel finally can move on and wants to let Emilie rest and give up on trying to seize the miraculous'. Just as he is about...