tokyo revengers ; akogare.

By thebellsoundsblossom

๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†... More

๐˜ผ๐˜ฝ๐™Š๐™๐™.
๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ: ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฎ.
๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ: ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—ถ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น?
๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ: ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ?
๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ: ๐—ถ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†.
๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ: ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€.
๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ: ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜-๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†.
๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ด: ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜…๐—ฒ๐˜€.
๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ: ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„.
๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ: ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ, ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ.
๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ด: ๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„.

๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ: ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜.

44 2 0
By thebellsoundsblossom

"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Time had passed by, and the grand fight was near to come.
Misa, who had been quite sad since the last time she saw Hanma, had been surprised by Taiju.
He had given her bad news.
Kisaki was plotting behind her back, asking Taiju to come to the fight and hand over Kokonoi to Tenjiku as the 'treasurer'.
Taiju refused, saying that he'll come to the fight with his two best men, but that Kokonoi will stay in the Black Dragons, working for Tenjiku whenever they needed their help.
Kisaki, reluctantly, accepted.
Misa realized that her friends were moving on from her.
Both Hanma and Kisaki had used her and took everything they wanted from her, and now she was just a rusty tool ready to get disposed of.
She didn't matter to her friends anymore, and her power didn't make her special.

The next day, Misa had gotten a surprise text.
A person she didn't expect; Mitsuya.
'Can you come visit me at the hospital? Need an angel to help me get better!'
The text had managed to get a smile out of her, so she dressed up quickly and asked Taiju to give her a ride.

Once she arrived, she asked for his room number.
Knocking before entering, she stepped in once she heard his voice, a small gift in her hands.
"Heard someone requested for an angel?" She teased, smiling.
"I think that was me, but I think you rather look like a demon now." He replied back, surprising her.
"Was it all a fake image? You really never cared about the better of everyone, just for yourself, right? Look where that has gotten us, stuck on a hospital bed. Is that how you want to carry out your life, sacrificing other's for the sake of yours?" He asked with an annoyed tone, making her throw her gift at his chest.

She knew he was right. This wasn't where she belonged, or how she wanted her life to go on.

"I didn't know shit! All this time I've just been an asset to them under the name of best friend! Am I the one to blame, while this entire time I've warned Takemichi of everything?!" She said with her eyes itching, a tear dropping down her cheek, her fists clenched in anger.

"I can't even do anything. It's too late." She mumbled, sitting down on a chair by the bed, looking down at the floor, her hair falling over her face.
Mitsuya carefully tucked her hair behind her ear, making her look at him.
"It wasn't your fault. I just wanted to know how you felt about it. Sorry it was a shitty way. If you wanna make things better, help us out. You still have the Black Dragons on your side, and I know you're smarter than all of us. Please, help us." He begged as he took her hand between his, holding it tightly with hopeful eyes.
"How can I help? I'm just a traitor to Mikey."
"I know Takemichi and Hakkai trust you. I don't think I can be at the fight, since I'm kinda fucked right here, but maybe if you talk to them you can get something out.'' He said with a weak voice, an oxygen mask over his face, his head neatly bandaged.
Something serious must've happened to him and the twin laying beside him; all because of Tenjiku.
''I'll try my best. Get well soon, Mitsuya.'' Misa said, leaving the room without looking back, her fists still clenched in anger.
Taiju, who waited at the parking lot on his bike, saw the girl with teary eyes approach him.
''I'm fighting with Toman.'' She said, walking off by herself.
Taiju followed her, pushing his bike by her side.
''So am I, wherever you go, I'll follow. I'll get the Black Dragons. We're going all out.''

Just about thirty minutes later, a tired Takemichi rang Misa's phone, who now sat on her bed with Taiju by her side, a notebook between them with a bunch of weird drawings, planning their tactic to approach the fight.
''What's up Takemichi?'' She answered, looking at Taiju, confused.
''Mikey's sister has died. I need your help, please. You know better than me.'' He replied, a desperate tone in his voice, practically begging.
''Where are you?'' She asked, putting him on speaker so Taiju could hear, a questioning look on both of their faces.
''I'm at the hospital, I'm gonna go to Musashi now, Toman is gonna have a meeting before the fight. Let's meet at Yokohama, at the fight.'' He said before hanging up, leaving Misa and Taiju to look at each other, in silence.
''Are you sure about this?'' She asked him, breaking the silence.
He nodded his head, placing his hand on top of her head, smiling.
''If one of us doesn't make it out, let's haunt the other as a ghost! Promise.'' She said, extending out her pinky finger, but he slapped it away.
''I'm not letting either of us die, we'll be tucked in bed, alive, by morning.'' He said, extending his pinky finger out, which Misa hesitantly wrapping her pinky around his.
She knew she would be the one to break the promise.

Taiju and Misa rode side by side with Koko and Inui, who had befriended Misa in the past few days.
They were playful, smart boys, who took a liking to Misa.
It was a bit chaotic everytime they came over, especially Misa and Koko, who kept stressing out Inui and Taiju.

The two pairs arrived late to the fight; everyone brawling already.
''Let's wait back until Toman runs out of fuel. We'll pass by as Tenjiku for the meantime.'' Misa ordered, all four of them wearing their red jackets.
Misa wore her sarashi wrap over her chest; her knuckles bandaged to protect them in case she had to fight. Taiju, with his torso exposed and black leather gloves over his hands. Koko, with his jacket neatly buttoned and white gloves on his hands. Inui, with his jacket open and a tanktop underneath, black fingerless gloves on his hands.
As they all sat back and watched from the top of a cargo crate, smoking and chatting, they saw Tenjiku's executives go down into the fight, finally getting their hands dirty, except and Izana and Kisaki who sat back.
Toman was slowly going down, but suddenly, a jester card appeared; the crying blue ogre.
One of the Kawata twins.
Just by himself, he had taken down almost all of Tenjiku's executives.
The Haitani brothers, Mucho and Mochi were down.
But in a single move, Tenjiku's own dark horse stepped in.
Kakucho took down some of Toman's best men; Chifuyu and Angry.
Hakkai, who was already beaten, didn't even need Kakucho to beat him.
The Haitani brothers had tired him out, and a few of his bones were likely broken.
Takemichi faced Kakucho, but he was totally useless. He didn't know how to fight.
Chifuyu stood between the two of them, screaming that Toman lost.
But Toman hadn't lost just yet.
They had four cards left to play.
Yet before they could step in, Kisaki did it first, pulling a gun on Takemichi.

''Holy shit.'' Misa mumbled, yet she had already seen all of this coming.
''Inui, Koko, sneak in from the sides, Misa will sneak in from the back, and I'll go to the front.'' Taiju commanded, leading them during the fight, as Misa had never been to a fight before.
''Wait! Takemichi won't die! Izana and Kakucho will get shot!'' Misa exclaimed before running off along with them, disguising themselves between the Tenjiku members.
Before they could get between the mass of people, Takemichi got shot on his feet and managed to land a punch on Kisaki's face, making him throw his gun away.
Misa, who managed to slide between people due to her size and being a girl, quickly snatched the gun from the floor, away from Kisaki's reach, right between her chest so no one would put their hand anywhere near it.
''Fight with fists, don't be a pussy.'' She said as she looked down at Kisaki with a disgusted expression, quickly spotting Taiju, Koko and Inui staying in the middle of the crowd, not stepping in yet.
As they were about to start fighting, Izana stepped in, blocking Takemichi's incoming punch from Kisaki.
''Hey, hey, wait. Let me kill everyone here!'' He exclaimed with a dark smile, kicking Takemichi away.
Though, Takemichi resisted through it all.
Over and over again, he stood back up, a decisive look on his face.
And oh dear, how much Misa wanted to be him.

Misa couldn't notice the boy standing beside her, used to his figure.
The boy reached out to her chest, taking the gun away from her, quickly raising Misa's guard and making her turn around, throwing a punch, just to hit his stomach weakly.
Hanma.
He raised the gun up above his head, as if teasing the girl, a devilish smirk on his face.
''Give it back, Hanma.'' She said with an angry tone, a frown visible on her face.
She tried jumping to grab it, just to have him raise it higher, laughing at her.
She kicked him in the crotch, making him fall to his knees with a gasp, visibly in pain, the gun dropping to the floor.
Misa was quick to grab it back, running straight into the fight, Hanma chasing after her.
He grabbed her hair, throwing her to the floor on her back, surprising everyone around them, immediately stopping the fight going on.
The attention was on them.
''Izana! The gun will kill you!'' Misa exclaimed, despair on her face.
''Make her shut up.'' He ordered, making the girl shiver.
Why would he react that way?
Why would no one believe Misa, no matter how many times she warned them about the future?
Hanma quickly towered over her body, raising his 'punishment' hand over his eye, a dark expression on his eyes as he giggled.
''Have you changed me yet? Is Takemichi enough fun?'' He asked in a playful voice, making Misa spit at his face, taking the chance to get back to her feet.
As soon as she did so, she found all three of her friends standing in front of her, guarding her.
''Wanna fight, skinny guy?'' Taiju asked with a smirk, facing Hanma while Inui and Koko stood by Misa's sides, pulling her back.
''Stay back. Boss goes a bit crazy when fighting.'' Koko explained, a smirk on his face too.
''This might entertain me!'' Izana exclaimed, grabbing Takemichi's jacket and throwing him to a side, while Izana ordered someone to become his chair to watch the fight.
''Let's go then, big boy!'' Hanma exclaimed, raising his arms up and laughing loudly.
Taiju took his gloves off, throwing them on the floor.

Hanma threw the first punch into Taiju's jaw, who was quick to block it with his forearm.
He took the chance to pull Hanma in by grabbing his wrist and kicking him into the guts, making him gasp for air as he was pushed back by the impact.
This didn't stop him at all, instead he charged forward, going for a punch as he dodged one from Taiju, hitting his ribs, but thanks to Taiju's muscly build any hits to his torso didn't hurt much.

The fight went on for a while, both of them resisting and hitting, but Taiju had the lead.
Hanma could win in resistance, but never in strength.
As they fought, Misa started helping Toman's members like Hakkai and Chifuyu.
She reassured them they would win, but that they needed to use their last strength and stand up.
One by one, Misa had gotten all of them to stand up with fresh confidence.
Before the fight could dictate a winner, a very characteristic engine was heard through the air, indicating that Toman's president was here.
Mikey had finally arrived.
Hina, Takemichi's girlfriend, who Misa had met at the Musashi festival, rode with them too, surprising everyone.
Taiju and Hanma stopped fighting, each going on their own path.

''Two hundred versus two is a bit...''
''Yeah...''
''You guys handicapped?''
Mikey and Draken bickered, serious expressions on their faces, annoying Tenjiku's members by the crazy statement.
''Who do you two hundred people think I am? Huh? I CAN TAKE DOWN EVEN TWENTY THOUSAND MEN!'' Mikey screamed, filled with confidence, making all of Toman's members proud.
''So this is the president of Toman...'' Inui mumbled, surprised.
''COME ON, YELL OUT LOUD, TOMAN!'' Draken screamed, readying his fists, a wide grin on his face.
Seemed like a fight was just a party for Draken and Mikey.

Misa tried to watch the fight between Izana and Mikey, both matched at power, but everything was too fast for her.
They both kicked each other, jumped around, and she couldn't keep her eyes on it all.
Spotting Hina by Takemichi's side, she decided to approach them.
''Takemichi, Hina-chan.'' She greeted, standing beside them, quickly noticing Draken was beside them too.
''Draken-kun.'' She added, waving her hand.
''Misa-san, thank you for coming.'' Takemichi replied.
''Sorry I couldn't do much. I'm not a good fighter, and they all were watching me. I did manage to take this away and got Hanma beat.'' She said, handing Takemichi the gun, a proud grin on her face.
''Keep it away from Kisaki. He'll try to kill everyone in an impulse.'' She added on, making Takemichi panic.
''I can't keep this! W-What if the cops come and find me with it?!'' He said nervously, making Misa roll her eyes.
Was he really this dumb?
Misa took it back, but before she could do anything, Draken took it from her.
''I'll take this one. Are you... another time leaper? Sorry if I sound crazy! I just got the feelin' that you're one too.'' He said with a shy grin, placing his hand behind his head.
''Yes. But keep it a secret. At first, I was on Kisaki's side, but as soon as Takemichi appeared, I found myself wanting to be just like him.'' She said, smiling softly.
''That's the Takemichi effect! He's so cool!'' Hina cheered up, grinning cheerfully, a light blush on her cheeks as she clung onto Takemichi's arm, making him blush.
Would Misa ever be like Takemichi?

In the middle of the fight, Izana pulled out a gun from his jacket, surprising everyone.
He was losing the fight, and he couldn't fight anymore.
That was the card up his sleeve.
Though, Misa hadn't seen this.
She had only seen Kisaki use a gun.
Kakucho took the gun off from his hold, throwing it away from Izana.
As they were talking, a gunshot was heard.
''FUCK!'' Misa screamed, realizing she hadn't seen the whole vision.
Kakucho had been shot in the shoulder; and the one holding the gun was Kisaki.
Misa ran as fast as she could, pushing everyone out of the way as people screamed to stop her.
She tackled Kisaki, throwing him to the floor along with his gun.
''MISA!'' He screamed, trying to free himself from her grasp, as she held his wrists against the floor, her body on top of his.
''FUCK YOU! Fuck you and your fucking friends, always interrupting my plans! First it was Hanagaki, and now you've been stepping into my plans ever since Taiju appeared! You're such a fucking whore, sticking your nose where it doesn't belong! I should've never trusted some fucking street whore with no parents to become Japan's best delinquent!'' He said, spitting every word at her, pure hatred as each word entered Misa's ears, whose eyes filled with tears, letting go of the boy.
She got off him, stood up and grabbed something from the floor.
The gun.
''You would've been nothing but a freak without me. Don't bite the hand that feeds you.'' She snapped, pointing the gun at Kisaki, the tears finally dropping to the floor.
In her eyes was nothing but coldness, a deep, freezing void.
Without hesitation, she shot his shoulder.
''This is karma. For hurting my friends. For killing my friends. For ruining my life.'' She said, stepping over the gunshot, making him scream in pain, tears dropping from his eyes.
Everyone watched in horror at what the girl had done, not believing their own eyes.
''I'll stay with them. I'll take responsibility.'' Misa mumbled, kneeling besides Kakucho, Izana by the opposite side.
''I'll stay too. Kakucho... he's the only one I have.'' Izana said with a sad smile, tears dropping down his bloodied face, making Kakucho cry too, who laid on the floor, blood under his body.
''SOMEBODY CALL AN AMBULANCE!'' Misa screamed as he saw Izana's expression, hope filling her body as she saw a flash of the future after holding Kakucho's hand.
The S62 Generation approached from behind Izana, kneeling and standing around too.
''Freaks say they wanna stay too. Back to being the crazy generation in juvie, I guess!'' Madarame exclaimed, groaning as they all comforted Izana, who worried for Kakucho.

Misa knew he had a chance at surviving.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.5K 1.8K 21
โ›๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™๐™–๐™ฌ๐™ ?!โœ โ†ณin which (y/n) apologizes for what her friends did. but ended up being mikey's...
31.9K 1.2K 34
โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜~"" ๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ก, ๐ฐ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ก ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ "" ~โˆ˜โ‚Šโœง โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐™„๐™‰ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜บ...
16.4K 817 27
-๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐š๐ค๐ข ๐ญ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐š ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ -toman's favorite privately hired assassin knows nothing but bullets and blood. However, when she's...
38.8K 1.6K 35
Our protagonist gets isekai'd into Tokyo Revengers after buying a shady apple on the dark web. Started: 8/13/22 Discontinued: 2/6/23 --- (please note...