(Eren X Annie Book 1) Painkil...

By HTK200

To Annie Leonhart, she was always alone...no one to trust, not even her father. But that all changed when she... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 Meeting Eren Jaeger
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 Injuries
Chapter 5 Vigilante
Chapter 6 Movies and Caught
Chapter 7 Father Permission to 'Date'
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 Anger
Chapter 10 Demons They Face (Part 1)
Chapter 11 Demons They Face (Part 2)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 Morning
Chapter 14 What?
Chapter 15 Broken?
Chapter 16 UnBroken
Chapter 17 Prison
Chapter 18 Escape
Chapter 19 Criminal?
Chapter 20 Pain
Chapter 21 From Bad to Worse
End

Chapter 4 Savior?

4.5K 58 15
By HTK200

//Eren POV//

"Hey." Eren simply said as Annie walked in when Mikasa left.

"You feeling better?" Annie asked him as she sat down on the chair beside him.

"Yeah, nothing major. Doc said that my arm is fine now and I'll have a little scar on the side of my head. No big deal." Eren told her as they watched TV.

"No big deal? Eren, you could have been killed?!" Annie shouted.

"But I didn't. All that matters is that you're alright." Eren told her.

"B-B-But-" Eren cut her off there.

"Annie, really...I'm alright. Don't worry too much." Eren told her. That's when Annie started to blush. To Eren, she seemed a little sick, like a fever. So he sat up and placed his hand on her forehead. Then he placed his forehead on his hand.

"Annie, you have a fever or something? You're all red?" Eren asked her. Her face became redder.

"I-I-I'm fine!" Annie cried out as she pulled away. "W-W-What about you?"

"I'm better now, thank you for saving my life." Eren thanked her.

"I didn't do anything...really." Annie told him. Eren couldn't help but smile.

"No, if you haven't called a ambulance. I might have lost a lot of blood, or worse...coma or something. But instead of running away from me. You stayed and stood by my side and helped me. So thank you, Annie." Eren thanked her.

He reached over and pulled her into a hug. He heard her gasp for a second, he thought she will try to pull away but she didn't. Instead, she wrapped her arms around and hugged him back. Eren felt his cheeks heat up but he didn't care since he was fine with it.

I think I am...Eren didn't get to finish as the doctor walked in.

"Oh, I see that Mr. Jaeger is awake!" he said. Eren and Annie both pulled away from the hug blushing.

"Y-Yeah...so doc. Am I good to go?" Eren asked him. The doctor looked at his papers for a few seconds then looked back to Eren.

"You didn't suffer any mental damage when you hit your head. And you seem to be fine now. I guess you are free to go." The doctor told him.

"Alright!" Eren cheered up as he jumped out of bed. Then he grabs Annie's hand and drags her out with him.

"E-Eren?!"  she cried out.

"I want to take you to that Café down the street from here." Eren told her. "I'll pay."

//Annie POV//

—-Café—-

"You don't have to pay for mine, Eren." Annie told him as they sat down on the table with coffee in their hands. "I have cash."

"I know but that I'm the guy so I pay." Eren told her as he blew on his coffee to cool it down.

"That only happens when people are on a...a..." Annie stopped herself before saying it.

A...A...Date...Annie slightly blushed.

"A What?" Eren asked her. She jumped a little bit but recovers her composure.

"N-Nothing!" Annie told him. They didn't say anything anymore for a few minutes. Annie was usual fine with it being quiet but now...she felt like she wants to keep talking to Eren. But something came to mind about what he said earlier.

"H-Hey...Eren..." Annie asked him.

"Hm?" he stopped drinking his coffee and looked at her.

"What did you mean when you said that you were willing to risk being my friend?" Annie noticed that he wasn't smiling but looks away.

"Sorry, I can't tell you." Eren told her.

"You better tell me, Eren." Annie said. "Don't friends trust each other?"

"We just met."

"I know but still...wait...is it me?" Annie frowned.

"What?! No! No, Annie, it's not that!" Eren said, looking back to her.

"Then what is it?" Annie asked him.

"I can't tell you because it involves my sister as well. I can't say nothing unless she's there too or allows it." he said.

"Allows it?" Annie raised an eyebrow. "You make it sound as if she owns you like a pet."

"Really, Annie?" Eren rolled his eyes. "No, it's based on our past...something that we have to keep a secret. That's why I can't tell you, Annie."

"I'm leaving..." Annie told him. She just wanted to go home now; she didn't want to hear anymore of Eren since he wouldn't tell her anything.

"W-Wait! Annie-" she stopped him there.

"I'll see at school." Annie told him. And with that, she was off.

She never realized it but it was getting dark so she started to run home before it got dark. The lights of the light-posts turned on and the streets were pitched black.

 She was still ten blocks away...she could finally see her house but she suddenly stops when she the car...the exact same car...the car that hit Eren and drove off.

It's the bastard that...oh god, so he decided to come out and face me, huh? Annie thought as she saw the driver come out and start to walk towards her.

"What the hell you want?" Annie asked him as she crossed her arms as the man approached. To describe this man was like describing a squashed bug. His face was scar up and bald. Little eyes that was sunk in his head. He was taller than Annie, 9 feet tall and muscled up.

"You tell the police about me..." his voice was like a growl. Everything he spoke, he was spitting saliva. And he kept on grinning. "I'll kill you."

"Too bad. The police already know about you, you fucking idiot. There were cameras around the area. So I don't need to say anything, there's evidence against your sorry ass already." Annie told him.

"You fucking-" she didn't let him finish. She jumped back and rushed in for a kick to his face. But she didn't make it; he caught her leg in mid-swing.

"What?!" Annie gasped as he grabbed her by the throat and pulled her up in the air.

"I'm faster and stronger than anyone in this damn town. After all...me and my pals can flatted this town if we wanted to." He said. Annie stopped struggling when she understood what he meant.

"You're with the Titan Gang?!" it was what she could say before she started to struggle again.

"Yeah...and you're coming with me!" he growled.

"No! Let...me...GO!" Annie couldn't shout anymore as he tightens his grip around her neck. He started to walk towards his car.

"Let's go-AHHH!" he started screaming and Annie fell to the floor.

He let me go? Annie looks down and saw that he didn't let her go. She watched his arm wiggle on the ground. It wasn't attached to him anymore.

"Y-Y-You cut off my arm?!" she looks up to see a figure dressed in black. It was holding two massive blades...swords. And along his waist was a massive piece of metal attached to a belt. He was wearing a hood and he seemed to be wearing a grey hockey mask spray painted of a white skull.

"Get out of here..." she heard the man in black speak as he turns around to face her. She didn't need to be told twice, she started to run.

Oh god...oh god! Annie kept repeating to herself as she ran to the door. She couldn't put the key in the key hole because her hands were shaking.

"Come on...come on..." Annie kept saying to herself but she cried out with joy when she finally was able to put the key hole and open the door. "DAD!"

"A-Annie?" she heard her father's voice and saw him running down the stairs. "What's wrong?"

"Dad, a Titan gang member was outside and attacked me. But someone else is out there; dress in all black with two swords in his hands. I think he's going to kill him." Annie told him.

"Go to your room and don't come out until I say so." Her father instructed her. "I'll call the police and check it out."

"D-Dad, don't!" Annie begged him not to go outside but he ignored her.

"Go now!" her father yelled and Annie had no choice but to listen. She ran upstairs, but she arrived to her room. She saw that the window in her room was open and the curtains were blowing like in a horror movie. She slowly approached it...big mistake...

"Stay quiet..." she heard a voice behind her. The next thing she knows, someone had their hand covering her mouth to prevent her from screaming. "Not here to hurt you..."

Then what the hell is he here? Annie panicked and started to struggle from the owner of the voice.

"Annie..." she stopped when she heard him say her name. "Please...calm down..."

O-O-Ok...I'll listen to him...then try to escape when gives me an opening. Annie thought as she nodded yes to him. She felt his hand remove from her mouth and watched the dark figure once again walk in front of her.

"W-Who are you...how do you know my name?" Annie asked him in fear.

"You didn't see anything tonight...got that?" he spoke.

"Or else what? You going to kill me?" Annie started to walk backwards, ready to escape.

"No...it's your choice to whether to talk about this to the police or say nothing at all. Even if you say something...the only evidence you have is yourself." He told her as he walked towards her. Annie felt the wall behind her back; she didn't have anywhere else to run.

"What are you going to do to me?" Annie shook in fear. She flinched and closes her eyes when she saw his hand reach out to her. But nothing happen...she opens her eyes to see the guy holding a red phone in his hand.

"Take this..." she slowly grabbed the phone and looked at it. "The others know where he is right now and why he was here. So you might be a target for them...keep a sharp eye out when you leave your house. And if you notice ANYTHING suspicion like if you feel like you're being followed. Call the number that is saved on this phone. "He explained.

"H-How can I t-trust you?" Annie asked him. But gave a little scream when he grabbed her arm and injected her with something from a syringe. She started to feel dizzy and sleepy...she felt like she was falling but then someone caught her. Her eyes were forcing its way to close...but she can still hear the man say it.

"You can't..." he said and with that. She was out cold...

—-The Next Morning—-

"Annie..." she heard someone voice as she was being shaken awake. She slowly opens her eyes to see her father staring at her.

"D-Dad?" it was all she managed to say. "What are you-"

"You okay?" he asked her as she sat up. She found herself on her bed and in pajamas. The clothes from earlier were gone.

"W-What happen last night?" Annie asked her father as she rubbed her eyes.

"Well, you ran home shouting about some attacker outside in the street and I went to check it out after I called the police. But there were no one...nothing. And when I went to your room. You were asleep on your bed..." Her father explained.

That's right...so about the guy in my room was real...it wasn't a dream. Annie turns her head to look at her table and on top of the books was the red phone the mystery guy left her with.

"What happen, Annie..." she looks back to her father. She didn't have anything to prove about last night. So she couldn't say anything.

"Sorry, Dad. There was an accident earlier with a friend of mine. So when I was in the dark, I guess I got a little spook." Annie lied. She knew that he didn't believe but she didn't care. She wanted to be alone for a bit.

"Oh, I see...well, get dressed. You're going to be late and foods at the table." Her father said. Annie looked at the clock and it read 7:41.

"Shit..." Annie muttered under her breath.

She jumped out of bed and quickly changed to her uniform. She grabbed the phone and skipped lunched. She kissed her father goodbye on the cheek and ran out the door. She noticed Christa walking out of her house and Annie ran towards her.

"Christa!" Annie shouted to get her attention when she approached the blond girl.

"Hey, Annie." Christa greeted her. "You want to get in the car with us?"

"Sure." Annie smiled. That's when she stopped.

I said goodbye to my Dad...kissed him goodbye like I did when I was little. And I'm actually smiling now...is it because of Eren? Is he the reason why I smile now? Annie shook out of her thoughts and got in when Ymir showed up. But as she looked out the window once again.

She thought she just saw the guy in the hockey mask again, hiding behind some trees...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 60 15
Nami, the orange haired celebrity has a crush on a raven-haired boy from his childhood. In her college, several popular faces tries to get along with...
1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
9.2K 154 19
A new student moves to Y/N's school. (This student being Mr. Bad boy aka Gerard) He becomes the leader of his own little group and starts teasing Y/N...
8.3K 293 14
Elena Gilbert was just an ordinary girl until a few years back she fell in love with a vampire she then found out that she is a doppelganger then she...