Chapter 5 Vigilante

—-Two Months Later—-

//No Ones POV//

It's been two months since the incident of the dark figure meeting Annie. She hasn't heard or seen from this mysterious man for a while. She and Eren were getting along fine now...better than that now since they started to grow closer to each other and enjoy each other's company. But to Annie, she still felt like he couldn't trust her so she didn't trust him either much.

Mikasa and Armin would usually join the two with Christa and Ymir but they don't for long, saying that they had to work on projects since they have different classes from the rest. But Eren knows better, he comes to realize about the rise of another gang called the Survey Gang. Their leader is unknown to him but not from Mikasa. That is where they go, to talk about plans and ways to discover anything about the Titan gang.

Without thinking, the dark figure with the grey hockey mask would spy on Annie every day. Watch her walk home or the store from a distance. He has come to realize he was in love with her.

This dark costume figure is Eren Jaeger...

//Eren POV//

Man...I feel like I'm a stalker. Watching her like this...no, Titan gang members might be after her. That's why I'm watching her, right? It must be that...Eren thought as he put on the hockey mask and the 3DM Gear.

—-Flashback(Night where Annie was attacked by a Titan member)—-

"Get out of here..." Eren in his costume told Annie as she laid sitting on the floor, staring at the arm on the floor and stare at him. She started to run through the sidewalk.

"F-F-Fucking bastard..." Eren turns around to see the Titan member grab his cut off arm tightly. "Y-You cut off my arm..."

"You're coming with me now." Eren told him. He put away the swords in the 3DM Gear and walked towards him.

"N-N-Not happening.." he didn't get to finish as someone behind him chop him on the head, knocking him unconscious. The person was dress in the exact same black clothes but no hood. The stranger had a hockey mask but no skull and a red scarf around her neck.

"Did you really need to cut off his arm?" it was Mikasa as she approached Eren.

"He was choking Annie, what did you expect me to-" Eren stopped talking when five men showed up from the dark and grabbed the Titan thug. Lifting him up and putting him inside his car. "What the hell?!"

"Easy, Eren...they're with me." Mikasa told him as she removed the mask. One of the guys walked up to them, to Eren, he had a horse-face.

"Who the hell are you? Horse-Face?" Eren joked.

"What the hell did you say?!" he shouted at him. But Mikasa jumped in between them.

"Eren, we have to go...now!" She told him.

"You go on ahead...I'll catch up later." Eren told her and she nodded. Mikasa used her 3DM Gear to grapple to the nearby houses and disappeared with the shadows. 'Horse-Face' got in the car with another one of his friends while the others ran away.

Annie...Eren thought about her and ran to her house while hided in the dark. He watched a man ran out of the house and he grappled up to the window.

—-End Of Flashback—-

"Dad! I'm home!" he heard Annie shout as he rested in the trees. He was a ten feet away from her, knowing that he can't get any closer. He decided to call it a day until-

"Hey you!" he stopped when he heard Annie shout. He turns around to see her staring right at him.

"Crap..." he muttered under the mask.