Eremika Stories

By HowBigIsUranus

One-Shots of my sexy ass ship; Eremika. Some of these One-Shots will be dirty and sexy, some will be innocent... More

Armin's Fault
The Scarf
An Accidental Transformation
Seven Minutes In Heaven
Birthday
Jealousy Wins
I Can Hear His Heartbeat
The Tree
Thinking Of You
In the Dark
Moans and Affections
Started With A Chair
Vegas
All I Want For Christmas Is You
New Year
Shower
Lies
Mikasa
Thank You Mud
Moan
Stolen Moments
Our Secret
Our Secret
Our Secret

The Underwear In The Office

7K 61 19
By HowBigIsUranus

THE UNDERWEAR IN THE OFFICE
-----------------------------------------------------

Vote &/or Comment✨🔞
{ There's An Important Note At The End Of This ' Chapter '. I Would Prefer For You To Read It First, But That's All Up To You. Enjoy You Dirty Little Rascal 💋 }

"Come in, Mikasa."

Mikasa's hand stopped mid-knock, moving her hand to push open the door. She walked into the large office, looking around to find the boy who had called her there.

He stood behind the large desk, his face the usual smirk expression that she had grown so accustomed too. She walked over to him and stood at the other end of the desk. She crossed her arms, tilting her head to the side.

"Where is Levi?"

Eren shrugged and said, "Why do you want to know that?"

She gestured around the room. "This is his office."

"Ah right," Eren muttered, as if he had forgotten that very fact. He took a step around his desk, hands scratching his neck. He made his way in front of her, keeping about a three feet distance.

"I've asked you here on some very important business, Mikasa."

Mikasa raised her eyes to meet his, an eyebrow raised in question. She didn't understand why he completely ignored the fact that they were in Levi's office, but she let it slide for now.

"What's that, Eren?"

"Because I think it would be absolutely amazing to bang you in Levi's office."

Ah, there it is.

Mikasa rolled her eyes, spinning around and heading straight for the door. Eren chuckled at her reaction and reached out, grabbing the cuff of her shirt to pull her back towards him.

"Come on! It would be fun!"

"Eren, you're an idiot. I'm not going to fuck you here."

"Why not? It's kinky."

Mikasa removed his hand from her shirt and turned to him, looking him straight in the eye.

"No," she said firmly.

He pouted, his eyes wide like a puppies. She bit her lip to hold back a smile. She wanted to be firm about this. She wouldn't have sex with him in Levi's office.

It was off limits, as was any other soldier's quarters or offices. Mikasa liked to be safe when it came to sleeping with Eren, for a numerous amount of reasons. One being that their relationship was a secret even though they had been doing whatever 'it' was for more than four months now.

She didn't even honestly know when it began, probably when he punched a titan for her, but she was sure as shit glad it did. They didn't have any sort of label and she was certainly happy for that. She liked being just her and Eren, just like old times.

He took a step closer to her, eyes bright like a child, his upper lip sticking out.

"Eren...."

"Come on~"

"What if somebody walks in?"

He put his arms on her hips, pulling her into his embrace, knowing he had her at least thinking about it.

"I'll become a titan and beat them senseless until they forget all about what they saw. Or you can."

She snorted, getting pulled closer and closer into him, slowly forgetting about her will to fight him.

"Besides..." he started, pressing his lips to the nape of her neck and gently kissing it,

"I think we should spice it up a bit."

She put her head back, leaning into his kisses, like feathers on her skin.

"Are you saying our normal sex is boring?"

"Fuck no....kiss....but I think it would be fun....kiss....to be a bit dangerous."

She sighed, knowing that it could no longer be helped. He took her chin, gently lifting it so his face was perpendicular to hers.

"Fine," she whispered and captured his lips.

His lips, that had become such a familiar thing to her now, were rough and sweet and all the things she liked about him combined. She wanted to taste more of him and that she did, passionately giving her all into it.

He smiled into her mouth, loving the fact that she was getting just as frantic as he was. He loved that about her, how she was always able to keep up with him and match his feelings, no matter how stupidly puppy loved they were.

Mikasa slowly began to undo her blouse, sliding it off her shoulders, leaving her in a black lace bra. Eren broke the kiss, which she whimpered to, so he could take in her body that he loved so much. He kissed his way down to her cleavage, leaving tiny wet trails wherever he went.

"God, you're beautiful."

She blushed, as she often did, getting way too self-conscious in front of him. He reached up to her cheeks and gently flicked them, causing her to flinch back in surprise.

"No need to be blushing in front of me."

Mikasa shrugged and looked away. "You still make me nervous."

Eren grinned and whispered, "good," right before taking her mouth against his again. She clawed at his shirt, pulling it up over his head, blocking off their kiss for a moment.

She threw it on the floor, next to hers. She drank in his body, every muscle and ab, training did pay off. She trailed her own set of kisses as he did to her, right down his chest and all the way down to his stomach, getting down on her knees so she could kiss the tiny piece of skin with the tiny piece of hair that was trailing down to his middle.

He groaned as she got closer to his sensitive areas, his hand automatically going to reach into her hair to tug. She used her teeth and gently trailed them over his growing bulge through his pants. He hissed at the contact, wanting nothing more than to see her lick and suck him.

She smiled up at him, her eye lids fluttering as she blinked, trying to look as innocent as possible. With a slow pace, she toyed with the zipper on his beige pants, pulling it down. His hard length twitched against his pants and she could see some of him through the little zipper pants.

"No underwear...huh?" She muttered.

"Let's just say I've had this all planned in advance."

"Of course," she said, reaching around to the sides of his pants and roughly pulling the down in one motion. He sprung up, his body not prepared for the cold air that hit him immediately.

She reached up, gently running a finger along the shaft of his cock, happy that it was already rock hard.

"Mmmmm..." She said, admiring him.

Now it was his turn to blush, only getting this nervous when it was around her. He cleared his throat and shifted back and forth between his feet, hoping she would shift her eyes back onto his face.

She didn't, just started at him greedily. He eventually got down onto his knees so he was eye level with her, hoping it would snap her back to the present time.
He waved a hand in front of her face and she grinned at him.

"Sorry, I just really love your di-"

He cut her off with his lips, his hands traveling down to her pants, slyly unbuttoning the front of them to pull them down to her knees. Her underwear definitely did not match her bra, and he loved it.

She was hardly ever trying to be sexy in that way because she didn't need to. No matter what she did, he was attracted to her.

She stood up, taking her pants off as she did and throwing them on the ground with their building pile. He touched her body, trailing his fingers anywhere they would go.

Goosebumps covered her arms, his fingers dancing along her skin. She was hot, with sexual tension and need. It was a fire inside of her and she didn't want to put it out.

"Take off my underwear?" She said in a rhetorical way. She just wanted to feel his fingers.

He nodded, kissing his way down her stomach, doing the exact same movements she had done to him previously. He got to the edge of her stomach, nipping at her muscles. She threw her head back, her hands lost in his hair, and she pushed his head down a bit further, hoping to use his mouth as a relief factor.

Through her panties, he gently let his tongue trail through the bottom of them, feeling her folds separated from within the underwear. She moaned at the contact, thinking there was no way she had ever been this wet before. She was seeping through her fabric, her mind almost gone from his licks.

"T-Take them off...Please...I can't take it...." She tried to say, her voice completely unsteady.

"Yes Ma'am."

He hooked his fingers into the sides of her underwear, gently pulling them off of her hips, legs and finally feet. He flung them away, not even sure where they landed. Not really caring either.

"Mmmm. You're so wet...holy shit..." He said, his voice deep.

He used one finger to reach up and trail down her clit. She stretched her legs farther apart for him as he did so, giving her better access to do whatever he saw fit to her.

He brought his lips to kiss her core, not quite entering her folds. Just a peck on the outside was enough to get her riled up even more. She was practically pulling his hair out, trying to force his head down there.

"Patience..."

"If you don't fuck me soon I'm going to fin-"
Her sentence was cut off by the sound of talking and footsteps from the hall.

Both Mikasa and Eren's eyes grew ten times the size and their hearts dropped to their stomachs.

This can't be happening. This can't be happening.

It was definitely Levi's voice.

In one swift motion, humanity's strongest and humanity's last hope worked together to sweep their clothes off the floor and barrel into the closet that was located about 15 feet behind Levi's desk.

It was a walk-in closet and they were both thankful for that.
It was just in time too because as soon as Eren shut the door to the closet, the door to the office opened, multiple voices and footsteps entered in.

Mikasa's breathing was intense, her naked body visibly shaken and she was clutching on Eren's arm, her nails dragging into his skin.

His hand was on her waist, just holding her there, ready to shove her behind him if need be. He could take the heat of this, she couldn't.

"Now, we need to also address the report that you wrote last week. We never got around to it," Levi's voice said.

"Yes sir!"

Goddamn it. It was Jean .

"As well as you, Mr. Arlert...We need to discuss the details."

And Armin.

Mikasa's eyes were huge, hers seeking Eren's who just nodded at her, keeping a finger to his lips to tell her to keep it quiet.

"Yes sir!"

'You have got to be kidding me' Mikasa mouthed to Eren. Eren scrunched his nose up and mouthed, 'sorry.' She scowled at him, barely listening to what Levi was talking to the boys about.

She shivered her body somewhat cold and she went to grab the clothes they had brought in, taking her blouse and began to put it on. His hand stopped her, grabbing the blouse and slowly pulling it off with a shake of his head.

She looked at him confusingly and he had a stupid grin on his face.

Without consciously doing so, her eyes traveled to his still naked body, thinking that if she was going to get caught, she might as well enjoy the view while she did.

Eren took note of it, and in the dark of the closet, he kept his eyes on her face. His hand still on her waist which was rubbing small circles with his thumb, moving her so that she was now in front of him, her back towards her.

Her hand was on the right side of the door frame, the other hanging low by her side.
The nerves never left her stomach, but the thrill of almost getting caught; fucking him while her two friends were just outside was definitely new sensation.

Eren didn't seem all that nervous anymore and started to leave a pattern of kisses along her spine. Her breathing hitched at the contact, biting her lip to not make any noise.

He kissed all the way down the long curve of her ass, stopping to spread open her legs further to give him better access to her core.
He took one long lick to her clit, his face buried in her. Her legs buckled and she had to press her fist in her mouth to bite down on it.

He continued to lick and suck, his hands finding their way to rub her and touch her. She was in a blissful state, the blood forming in her ears so that she could barely hear Levi or Armin or Jean anymore.

He stopped abruptly and Mikasa's knees buckled, grasping the door frame so hard, she thought she might snap it off. Her body was shuddering but she had not yet cum and god did she want too.

She looked over her shoulder at him and he leaned to kiss her deeply. Her hand reached behind her, grabbing at his dick and gently pumped him, getting him ready and guided him to her entrance.

"Just breathe. Don't scream," he whispered as quietly as he could in her ear and she nodded and in one swift movement, he pressed into her. She took a deep breath in, her eyes closing as he filled her up.

"Breath," he whispered again.

She took a deep breath out, wanting nothing more than to moan out as loud as she could. When they were both settled, he slid out of her agonizingly slow and thrust back in impatiently.

Even Eren himself wanted to moan. Moan so loud, that the titans could hear him.

Each time he would, he hit a sweet spot. He repeated the movements, going faster and faster and faster each time. She moved her body with his, meeting his thrust with her own body slamming down on him.

And one big thrust in and her mouth opened to let out a scream. He slapped his hand over her mouth, holding it in for her before she could let it out. She didn't even care at this point; she was getting fucked doggy style in her commanders closet.

That's about the line she had thought she had drawn for herself.

He kept his hand on her mouth while he fucked her, muffling any scream or moan that came to pass. His other hand went to her breast which was still sheltered in the bra, feeling her nipple through the fabric.

She gently bit his fingers, not cause enough for him to move them, and nodded to him, a warning that she wasn't going to last much longer.

He pounded into her hard, his left hand now trailing down to her clit and flicking it to get her to cum faster. He wasn't going to last any longer. With one big thrust up, his orgasm filled her up.

He buried her face in her hair, muffling the sounds of his own screams. Her own orgasm hit her hard, her whole body shaking and her knees unbelievably weak. If it wasn't for his hand, she would've screamed so loud.

Her stomach was knotted and she was sweating, but she eventually came down from her high, right along with him. He shuddered against her, his cock twitching inside of her. Their breath mixing together in an unsteady fashion and he pulled out of her. She collapsed against him, still not trusting herself to stand without him.

They knew they were in the clear; the boys had not stopped talking the entire time. So she just stood back, letting Eren hold her and kiss her neck. It was definitely a thrilling experience, but she be damned if she was going to give Eren shit for not checking where Levi was beforehand. They stood like that in silence for a few minutes, not actually knowing when they would leave the office again. They didn't mind it, it was nice to just be in each other's arms.
Eventually, they wrapped up the meeting and Armin and Jean stood to leave, thanking the commander for his time.

Mikasa grabbed her clothes and threw Eren's at him, nodding to get dressed. It wouldn't be long know before they'd be able to slip out.
She put on her blouse, straightening it as best as she could.

She helped him do his own shirt, buttoning it up for him. He slipped his pants on, buckling them easily. She grabbed her pants on the floor, lifting them in hopes to see where her underwear went.

Her eyebrows furred in confusion, feeling around the bottom of the closet to see if she could find them. She looked up at Eren in panic and he mouthed 'what?'

She stood up and pointed to herself, motioning around to show him she had no underwear. His eyes widened, realizing they must not have picked them up with the rest of their clothes and he looked towards the door, knowing this was not going to end well.

Jean's voice confirmed his very thought.

"Coperal Levi...I didn't want to ask this but before we go...why are there are a pair of women's underwear hanging from your lamp?"

Mikasa and Eren's looked at each other, eyes wide.

Shit.

{ THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH GUYS!! 5K VIEWS!!! Back To The Thing, This Was Originally A Levi x Mikasa ( That's Why Eren Wasn't 'Himself' I Guess In This Story, ) Although As You Can See, It's Eren x Mikasa. I Have No Idea If It's Legal Or Not For You To Change A Story...??? But YOLO I Take No Credit All I Did Was Change The Name. This Little Sign 🔞 Doesn't Mean You Have To Be 18. If You're 12 And You're Reading This It's Up To You. If You Wanna Read About Sex Go Ahead. ANYWAYS That Was All Thank Again For The Views 💗💗! Toodles }

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

783K 29K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
155K 7K 102
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
79.6K 2.3K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
1.4M 31.8K 87
It all began in China, In Qing Qing City. There was news that a baby that gave off light was born. Ever since then, superpowers were discovered in va...