𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 | 1...

By __julieee

"You're going to let me fuck you like a good girl?" he asks and leans down, "Because you are, aren't you? A g... More

A/N
Prologue
Interlude
Interlude II
Interlude III
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Epilogue
WAR OF LUST

Chapter 61

40K 1.6K 532
By __julieee

Lingering at the Dolby Theatre, where the Oscars are held, was one of the most difficult things to do.

Because everyone who talked to us had the same look in their eyes.

Pity.

Sometimes, it felt like they looked at us as if we were damaged goods. Which I suppose is true.

I feel like we're just a broken band without Vi, but it was still a very harsh reality to face.

On the other hand, we got a lot of compliments for the song we performed and some celebrities were visibly moved by it.

"You've been awfully quiet," Ares notices when we get back to our hotel. Now that we're in LA, everyone is back to having their own hotel room.

Which I'm glad for. I like having my own space without the possibility of anyone else randomly walking in.

"I just didn't enjoy tonight," I tell him honestly when we get into the elevator. Ares cups my cheeks and tilts my head back.

"You did perfect tonight, baby," he assures me, "I'm so proud of you. And you've been named woman of the year," he chuckles in disbelief.

Leaning down, he plants a kiss on my lips. "Stay the night, please?"

With a grin, I nod and let him pull me toward his room.

He helps me out of my dress, leaving me in only my white, lace panties.

He licks his lips when he eyes my nearly naked body, and my first genuine giggle leaves me tonight.

The smile he sends me when he looks into my eyes takes all my breath away and he walks over towards me, stopping a hairs width away.

"Let's shower together, butterfly," he hums and leans down, brushing his lips against mine. I nod into the kiss and let my hands take off his jacket, before working on his pants.

He doesn't waste a lot of time getting out of everything and takes my hand.

I remember the first few times me getting naked in front of Ares, and every time I'd get nervous as hell and have a bit of an issue exposing my body so freely.

But now as Ares leads me into the bathroom and hooks his fingers around my panties, dragging them down my legs, I feel as relaxed as ever.

He gets rid of his own boxers and stands back to his full length. His hands go to the nape of my neck, where he takes my hair out of its low ponytail and rakes his fingers through it.

The soft gesture makes me smile and when I go to take off my jewelry, he swats my hands away and does it himself.

My body leans into him as soon as we step into the shower stall and turn the water on.

The shower stall is big enough to fit two people, but a little bit on the smaller side to fit someone like Ares in it with another person.

He's crowding me in the stall, his body pressed against mine.

I know that he could back up and give me some space because there's plenty of room left for him to do so, but he chooses to be this close to me.

"I really am proud of you and the others for winning that Oscar," I whisper up to him with a grin.

He smirks and leans down to kiss me. "Erase 'and the others' and make it only me you're proud of, asteráki," he murmurs against my lips.

"Share some of the credit," I laugh and he shakes his head, some drops of water flying around due to his wet hair.

"I basically wrote the entire song and produced it. The others just helped me with performing. So really, it's just me."

"Dork," I giggle, and it feels good to experience this genuine type of joy again.

"You love it."

I love you.

"I do," is all I say instead, and lean up, pressing my lips against his cheek.

Ares washes my hair, taking care of every single strand on my head and massaging shampoo everywhere.

When he moves on to the conditioner and lets it settle in, he moves on to my body and washes every inch of me, including taking care of my face and ridding it of the makeup.

Then it's my turn, and I take joy in washing his hair. Ares takes a seat on the bench in the shower when I'm massaging his scalp and he stuffs his face in the crook of my neck, groaning out in relief and relaxation.

His hands keep wandering over my entire body as he sits down, making it hard for me to wash him since he loves to distract me.

But I manage, flicking him across the nose multiple times before ridding him of some makeup on his face, too.

As soon as the conditioner is washed out of my hair and Ares', he cups my cheeks and kisses me.

He trails kisses down to my cheek, then my jaw and neck. Tilting my head back, I give him access to my skin and suck in a breath when he drops to his knees in front of me.

My legs grow weak when his hands slide from my lower back to my ass, resting on my cheeks and giving them a firm squeeze.

His lips trail kisses to my stomach, over my belly button, and to my mound.

"Ares," I whimper when he pulls me even closer to him and a loud gasp escapes my mouth when he presses his lips on my clit.

My fingers rake through his hair and fist his strands as Ares flicks out his tongue, tasting me and running it down my slit.

His fingers are digging into my ass-cheeks, forbidding me from taking a step back and forcing me even closer to his tongue.

My hips buckle, chasing the sensation of his tongue. He makes it even easier for me and throws one of my legs over his shoulder, going in with his mouth and quickly finding my entrance.

"F-fuck," I gasp and roll my hips with each shallow thrust of his tongue inside of me.

Glancing down, the butterflies in my stomach run wild when I see him smirking against my pussy.

He sucks my clit into his mouth, giving me shy little licks that make me twitch in his hold.

And he doesn't stop. He's merciless with his tongue, not once making me catch my breath and forcing me to surrender to him.

Breathy moans and pants tumble from my lips. My fingers are tugging at his hair and based on his occasional approving groans that vibrate through my entire body, he seems to like it.

His hand is kneading my ass, tugging at my flesh and spanking it from time to time.

His other hand goes to my front, sliding up to palm my breast.

My hand goes to rest on top of his, and my other one is still in his hair.

I feel his fingers kneading my breast, rubbing over my nipple at the same time as his tongue circles my clit and presses down on it.

The stall is all fogged up and steam has surrounded us. My sounds of pleasure are all that's heard and soon, the wave of my orgasm hits me.

Eyes rolling back into their sockets, I throw my head back and shiver in Ares' hold. My legs tense up and I'm nearly yanking his hair out at my forceful grip.

His tongue licks me through the wave of bliss, guiding me through the puddle of pleasure I find myself drowning in.

Ares keeps me steady as soon as he leans away and doesn't loosen his hold on me, knowing that my legs feel like jelly right now.

He caresses my cheek and leans down, pressing his lips on mine and making me taste myself.

I kiss him back and lick his lips, making him groan and shift against me. I break our kiss as soon as I feel his hard erection.

He opens his eyes, meeting mine and I keep them locked when I lower my hand and palm his cock.

His hips thrust against my hand, his lips brushing over my forehead as he exhales my name.

"Elena, baby, tonight was all about you. I don't want you to think I'm expecting something in return," he whispers throatily. "But I want to think about you, too," I reply.

My fingers wrap around him, stroking him slowly. With each stroke, I run my thumb over his tip and he jerks in my hold.

He places his hand on my lower back, pushing me closer to him.

While keeping our eyes connected, I lower myself to my knees on the ground and lean forward, running the tip of his cock over my lips.

Ares doesn't waste time tangling his fingers in my hair, and his other hand slides to my jaw, caressing it when I take more of him in my mouth.

My tongue flicks across the tip when I pull back, and I wrap my lips around it, sucking it for a few good seconds before taking him in again until I'm nearly gagging.

My hand wraps around his base, tugging and stroking the parts that I can't take into my mouth and my other hand gently caresses his balls.

Ares soon takes a tight hold on my hair and sets the rhythm, thrusting his cock in and out of my mouth.

My cheeks are hollowed and I run my tongue over the underside of his cock multiple times, sucking him in deep as tears gather in the corners of my eyes.

"Fuck, baby," Ares gasps when he quickens his pace, fucking my mouth roughly. His whole body shudders when I accidentally graze my teeth over his length and his hips stutter.

My gags fill the stall and are accompanied by Ares' deep breaths and groans.

"Come on, Lena," he coos, ruthlessly moving my head up and down his cock, "you can take it."

The pain in my head from his hold is welcome and my pussy is throbbing at the pleasure that I'm giving him.

His cock is hitting the back of my throat, and I swallow around the head.

At that, Ares' grip on my jaw becomes nearly bruising and my name leaves his lips in pants.

I do it again, and hum in satisfaction when a bit of pre-cum spurts out of his cock and slides down my throat.

When I swallow for the third time, Ares is thrusting in and out of my mouth like he'd do to my pussy, his cock twitching and his body shuddering whenever he slightly feels my teeth.

"Butterfly," he groans and it's then that I softly tug on his balls, feeling them tighten underneath my touch.

"Coming," he warns, but I keep on sucking the life out of him until he shoots his cum down my throat.

"So good," he hums as I suck every last drop out of his dick, releasing it with a pop and licking my lips afterward.

He smirks down at me and helps me back up. He plants a few more kisses on my lips, not shy to taste his own cum.

"You're my dream," he sighs against my lips.

He doesn't let me reply to him as he kisses me once more.

You're my dream, too, my god of war.

After that, we both get out of the shower and dry ourselves.

I try not to show how happy I am when Ares gives me his shirt but based on his chuckle, I guess it's pretty obvious how much I love it.

Once we're in bed, we both face each other when we lay down. His eyes go over my face, and mine go over his.

"I see that everything's better between you and Delilah," he mutters, "it had taken a toll on you before when you didn't talk. You seem a lot closer now after you spoke with her."

I smile a little at the fact that he noticed.

"Yeah, everything is a lot better after she confessed. I was so confused before because she hid her feelings."

Ares frowns when he hears me, confusion clear on his face and it's then that I realize I never told him about Delilah's feelings for me.

So, I do just that. I tell him that she's in love with me and had a hard time coping with the one-sided love.

"She was in love with you the whole time?" he asks, and I feel his hand land on my waist, pulling me closer. I nod, nestling myself against his chest and reveling in his warmth.

He plants a kiss on my forehead, and trails kisses down to my jaw and neck. "She tried keeping us apart, you said?"

I nod once again. "B-but she apologized," I tell him, a bit out of breath and shiver when he continues to press his lips on my skin.

"Because she knows you're mine, now," he rumbles, and his grip becomes tighter on me.

"I didn't have a clue about what she was doing. She made it seem as if we were flirting, but we always just had a friendly conversation," he explains.

"I don't care how many people are in love with you," he whispers and gets in between my legs, "you're mine. In every way that's possible. I don't care what you want to call it."

His lips cover mine, possessively and making it clear that he's serious about what he said.

That I'm his.

And he fucks me into the bed to prove it once more.

After nudging my panties to the side, he thrust into me and held my body close to his.

My lips are parted against his shoulders as he fucks me harshly and he soon buries his head in my neck again, planting his lips there and sucking on my skin.

"Mine, baby," he groans right beside my ear, "as much as I'm yours."

. . .

Uhm okay, Darkest Hours reached 1M reads sksksksk?

Thank you so so so much, darlings.

I love you guys to the moon and back.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, it's a filler one.

Thank you so much for reading.

I love you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 62 11
Nobody knew his last name, but they knew his name and also that he was the right hand of the most feared and powerful Mafia, not just in Russia, but...
518K 4.8K 71
After four years what will happen when they finally confess their Love? Alaska Amana- She has the body of a goddess and will kill anyone who looks a...
746K 21.6K 42
"Chaos is all I've ever know" Ares- God Of War Alex River- Human (doesn't have anger issues...
1.8K 85 43
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...