Eremika Stories

De HowBigIsUranus

One-Shots of my sexy ass ship; Eremika. Some of these One-Shots will be dirty and sexy, some will be innocent... Mai multe

Armin's Fault
The Scarf
An Accidental Transformation
Seven Minutes In Heaven
Birthday
Jealousy Wins
I Can Hear His Heartbeat
The Tree
Thinking Of You
In the Dark
Moans and Affections
Started With A Chair
Vegas
All I Want For Christmas Is You
New Year
Lies
The Underwear In The Office
Mikasa
Thank You Mud
Moan
Stolen Moments
Our Secret
Our Secret
Our Secret

Shower

5.2K 81 23
De HowBigIsUranus

SHOWER
-------------

Vote /or Comment

{ Since You Guys Love Levi. 😉 }

"What is it, heichou?" Eren finally asked, noticing that Levi had been eyeing him and Mikasa with a barely contained look of contempt for quite awhile.

"You are both disgusting," Levi informed him. "Filthy brats. When did you last shower?"

"Uh..." Eren scratched his head. "Well, before we left for the mission. So that's like, two days ago?"

"Gross," Levi said sniffily. "You both smell like you've been ejected from a Titan's ass."

"And when were we supposed to shower, exactly, sir?" Mikasa asked, injecting just enough sarcasm into the last word to make it an insult. "Given that we were busy fighting Titans nonstop?"

"We're stopping by an inn this evening. The first thing you're doing, before you get any dinner, is going for a bath. Both of you. I won't have you smelling like crap all the time. That's an order."

"Hey, Mikasa? I'm done now. So you can go in."

Mikasa had to duck her head to hide the flaming blush that had made its way across her cheeks, as Eren stepped out of the bathroom, clad only in a towel.

She forced herself not to look, but the image had already imprinted itself in her memory. Lean muscle, hipbones peeking over the top of his towel, droplets of water rolling down tan skin, brilliant turquoise eyes peering out at her from under the dark brown bangs plastered to his forehead.

They were sharing a room that night, for the first time in years. When they were little they had always shared rooms and bathrooms, since they had lived under the same roof. It wasn't the first time Mikasa had seen Eren in a towel either. It was probably natural for him to come out clad in nothing but a towel, given he had done it all the time when they had been children.

But they were older now. Mikasa knew that. And the sight of his firm, wet, naked body had a different effect on her altogether.

"Is something wrong? You okay?" Eren asked, as Mikasa bent over her pack, avoiding his gaze.

"I'm fine!" she said quickly, struggling to keep her tone neutral as she all but fled into the bathroom, slamming the door shut.

Mikasa gave a sigh of satisfaction, as the steaming hot water flowed over her body, washing away all the filth. She brought her hands to her hair, lathering the shampoo into her black locks as she massaged her scalp with her fingers.

Though she wasn't a clean-freak like Levi, she definitely enjoyed a hot shower to wash the grime and sweat off herself.

She squeezed the soap bottle, pouring more of the gel into her hands. It smelled sharp, tangy, refreshing - just like Eren had when he had walked out of the same shower, dripping wet.

Unbidden, the image of Eren in his towel flashed in her mind. Mikasa instantaneously felt the heat pooling to her core as she thought of him. Just minutes ago, he had been standing where she was, completely naked under the hot spray-

No! Mikasa scolded herself. No, I can't think like that. It's Eren and he's family and -

'I'm not your baby or your little brother,' Eren snapped at her, green eyes flashing. 'So stop treating me like I am!'

...not my brother?

Eren had always insisted that fact, again and again. But Mikasa wondered if she was reading too much into it. Okay, okay Mikasa. Let's stop thinking about that. Why not hum a little song?

"Mikasa?" Eren asked, knocking softly on the bathroom door.

She didn't answer.

"Hey, Mikasa? I need to brush my teeth real quick. Is it okay if I come in?"

There was no response. Eren figured it wouldn't be a problem, as long as she stayed in the shower. He cracked open the door.

The bathroom was full of steam, and Mikasa was safely behind the shower curtain. Eren blushed for a moment when he realized that she was probably completely naked behind it.

It is really okay for me to be in here right now? We're not kids anymore...

His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a voice singing.

"Somewhere, somewhere, upon a hill..mhmmm.. Ugh, stupid Levi making me be all filthy and dirty."

And in spite of himself, Eren didn't know why but he felt his cock harden at the sound of her voice. It was like a little angel.

Something snapped in him, and that was when he flew open the curtain.

Mikasa's eyes flew open at the sound of the curtain being wrenched back, and she instantly went to cover herself.

"Eren!" she gasped, her entire body blushing as he stared at her, his green eyes filled with something she couldn't quite recognize.

Mikasa grabbed the curtain, wrapping it around herself to preserve her modesty.

"What are you doing?!" she cried, panicking inwardly.

I didn't even hear the door open! How did he get inside?

Eren gulped. He'd seen it only for a second, but just looking at her body..... Oh god.

I shouldn't - feel this way...

Eren steeled himself.

Mikasa's heart nearly leapt out of her chest, as Eren, clad in nothing but boxers, ducked into the shower behind her.

He wrenched the shower curtain from her hands, pulling it shut.

What is he -

And then Mikasa gasped, as his arms wrapped around her from the back, crushing her to him.

"E-Eren?"

"You're so beautiful."

His voice was low and hoarse, his breath tickling her ear as he pressed her to him. She could feel his slick chest against her back, as the water flowed over them both - and the hardness of his arousal, straining against the wet material of his now-soaked boxers to push against her.

This can't be happening.

Mikasa felt lightheaded, as one of Eren's hands moved from her stomach, skating downwards, his fingers parting her thighs.

"W-what are you-"

"Something I've wanted to do" he explained, his teeth scraping against her ear.

She trembled against him, but he held her securely with one arm, his other hand cupping her throbbing slickness.

He slid a finger into her then, and Mikasa couldn't help but cry out, pressing into his hand.

"Eren!"

"Do you like that?" he asked, rubbing at her with his finger.

Mikasa clamped her thighs around his hand, moving against him. Her arms reached over backwards, and she tugged at his hair insistently.

She felt him smile against her shoulder.

He slid another finger into her, stroking her faster. His other hand skirted across her stomach, her abs, making its way to her chest.

Mikasa arched into his hand as he explored her, touching, caressing, squeezing.

For once, she was at a loss of words. A part of her was glad that her back was to him, and that she couldn't see his face. She didn't think she had it in her to meet his beautiful green eyes, not when he was touching her and pleasuring her like this.

Eren, however, seemed to want exactly that, and he flipped her around suddenly, to face him.

His eyes bore into hers, an intense, inescapable gaze, and Mikasa felt her entire body blush.

"Mikasa?" he breathed, and she could feel his breath against her wet skin, his drenched bangs brushing against her shoulder.

"Wh-what is it, Eren?" she asked, quivering as he dropped a kiss on her shoulder.

"How do you - how exactly do you feel about me?"

His eyes were gazing into hers again, his fingers gripping her chin.

I love you.

That's what she wanted to say. But she couldn't, not then. Mikasa was usually brave, but at that moment, as she stood completely naked with Eren under the shower, their gazes locked, she felt the courage drain from her.

"I want you," she said instead.

Eren's eyes flashed, almost dangerously.

And then he shoved her against the slick tile walls, kissing his way up her neck as his hands ravaged her.

He nipped at her throat, and she tugged at his hair. She badly wanted to kiss him then, kiss those soft lips that were doing wonderful things to her body.

But Eren seemed to have other plans, and he dipped his head down to her chest, his tongue swirling around her.

"Hahhh," Mikasa gasped.

His eyes slid up and met hers, his mouth still closed around her, his tongue flicking out lazily to lick at her.

Mikasa's breath nearly left her lungs at the sight.

"Oh god," she moaned softly as he smirked against her skin, before kissing and licking his way down her stomach. "Eren?!"

"Let me take care of you this time," he told her, his voice filled with a roughness she had never heard before.

It thrilled her entirely.

He gripped her hips tightly, his mouth making its way up her thighs, and Mikasa felt her knees weaken.

And then he licked at her wetness with his tongue, and Mikasa couldn't take it any longer.

"Oh - god - Eren - please - "

Her fingers curled in his hair. His triumphant, glittering eyes met hers as he began licking and sucking at her in earnest, and Mikasa thought she would die at the sight, it was so erotic.

He then stood up to meet her lips, but that's when Mikasa pulled Eren's boxers off.

~

Levi polished off the last of his meal, drained his teacup and set it down, uncrossing his legs.

The brats hadn't come to dinner. He figured that they had probably been exhausted from the mission, and had gone straight to bed.

Levi stood up, pushing his chair back in, and made his way upstairs towards his room.

He passed the room Eren and Mikasa shared - it was adjacent to his own, and wondered if he should check up on them.

Why should I though? It's not my problem if they starve. Besides, Mikasa already mothers over Eren, why the hell should I babysit them both?

He entered his own room then, feeling more satisfied than usual. The mission had been a success. They had taken down most of the remaining Titans without sustaining any casualties. What he was looking forward to was a nice, long bath.

Levi stripped himself of his uniform, wrapping a towel around his waist as he entered the bathroom.

He turned on the shower, adjusting the knobs to a suitable temperature. Ridding himself of his towel, Levi stepped into the shower, relishing the feeling of the warm water spraying against his skin.

And that's when he heard it.

A moan.

It was muffled, coming from the room next door. He would have dismissed it, if he didn't hear another one.

The voice was urgent, feminine - and uncomfortably familiar.

"Oh, god, Eren! Yes! Faster - "

Levi froze, eyes widening in horror. Even though he was standing under the hot shower, he felt as if a bucket of icy cold water had been poured all over him.

And then he heard the other voice, the unmistakeable boyish voice, sounding rougher and more tense than usual.

"Fuck, Mikasa - I can't - any longer - I'm coming - "

No.

Levi wanted to punch something then - preferably the wall, but given that their shower was adjacent to theirs, he didn't want to see something that would scar him for life.

Wrenching the knobs shut, Levi stormed out of his bathroom, feeling sick to the stomach.

Fucking horny little shits! What the hell do they think they're doing in there?! That's fucking gross!

It was the first night in his life, that an excessively annoyed Lance Corporal Levi went to bed without a shower.

~

"What is it, heichou?" Eren asked chirpily the next morning.

Levi wanted to kick the boy's face in. He looked annoyingly cheerful.

No shit, he just got action for probably the first time in his life, the horny little fuck.

Mikasa, on the other hand, at least had the decency to act more sober, whereas Eren was practically bouncing around with a shit-eating grin plastered across his face, a contrast to his usually grumpy countenance.

Levi couldn't take it any longer.

"The next time I order you to take a shower, you horny brats, please do it separately. If I ever have to listen to the noise of you two fucking like rabbits, I'll end you both."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

277K 8.2K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
68.4K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
211K 7.4K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...