Butterflies 🦋

By hopelesslyanIdiot

this is just a short story it's also my first I cannot spell and my punctuation is bad so this is going to su... More

Hangover?
Not A Hangover
The Hospital
The House Of Asmodeus
Nightmares
New And Improved
Phonecall
A Week
The House Of Mammon
Low Battery
Interrogation
A Long Fucking Story
A Long Fucking Story II
Trust
Calm Before The Storm
The Contract
The Moment You've All Been Waiting For
The Date
The Warning
A Shot In The Dark
The Dead
Open Eyed
...Click...
Pocket Sized Trade
Deja Vu

An Eye For An Eye

748 21 26
By hopelesslyanIdiot

[ I'm back from the dead! I actually wrote this yesterday but my phone crashed and I lost EVERYTHING so here's the rewrite.

TW for violence/slight gore and also medical inaccuracies Because I ain't no fuckin doctor (sorry mom) ]

Some machinery beeps erratically, loud enough for Asmodeus to hear over the chaos of panicking demons and the squeaky wheels of the gurney. He swears he's never openly displayed such distress, but at the current moment it's the least of his worries.

The bundle of nurses and doctors surounding fizzarolli make a sharp turn towards a room labeled, O.R. Asmodeus tries to follow but a short imp steps in front of him. "Sir Asmodeus! I am sorry but he needs emergency surgery and we cannot allow you to enter."

All three of Asmodeus's faces express great concern. But he nods his head and watches through tears as fizzarolli is taken away. I can't lose him!

He's been sitting outside the operating room for a few hours. Suddenly he hears yelling. Wondering what the commotion is, he heads towards it.

An imp, no. That imp. Is fighting with a security guard. "No. I am telling you I'm allowed to be here!" The hellhound gaurd rolls their eyes. "I saved that stupid fucks life!"

They push the imp to the ground and starts to place handcuffs on him. "Hey now, at least take me to dinner first!" The imp says while provocatively batting his eyelashes.

The hellhound mumbles something about not being paid enough to deal with this shit. "Sir, I will say this again, if you keep resisting I will be forced to take you to the police station."

The imp starts to protest but Asmodeus steps in, "excuse me? What's going on over here?" He glances from the gaurd to the imp. "This imp won't stop harassing nurses and trying to enter the operating room. He also kicked someone's grandma." The hound explains.

"Hey now that asshole deserved it!" The imp sneers. Ozzie looks at him. "you must be blitzo."

"The 'o' is silent, bitch!"

Ozzie chuckles. "Carmen could you please take him somewhere else?" Carmen nods, grabbing blitzø by his cuffed hands and dragging him away while he screams incoherently.

Ozzie sighs, taking off his hat and starting to follow carmen and blitzø towards the waiting area but is quickly stopped when a succubus shouts out to him. "King Asmodeus, Mr. Fizzarolli is out of surgery!" His head snaps around, immediately rushing over to her.

"Is he alright?!" He asks. The succubus looks away from him. "Yes, but you should speak to Dr. Martinez." Ozzie's eyes grown in worry.

He follows her down the hall, she eventually stops outside of a room. She turns to him and tells him to please wait there before leaving.

A few minutes pass and a tall imp walks up to Asmodeus, she's got a grim look on her face and is looking at her clipboard.

"Asmodeus?" She speaks, not looking at him. "Yes? Is he okay?" He asks. She sighs, adjusting her thick glasses. "Well, the surgery went okay. But there's some bad news."

By now his hands are shaking, his ram head is nearly in tears. "What?"

She finally looks up at him. "Luckily we were able to find all remaining bullet peices, and the bullet ricocheted off of his skull so there doesn't appear to be any brain damage." She trails off.

Asmodeus looks at her, gripping his hat so tightly it may rip.

"We did everything we could. but there was no possible way to salvage his left eye."

Asmodeus doesn't know what to say, he must be in shock. The ram head burst into tears and the bull roars in distress.

"The healing process will take a while but he should be able to go home in a few weeks. i request that he is kept an extra twenty-four hours due to mental well-being concerns." She speaks nervously.

Asmodeus is slightly taken aback. "I don't understand, what well-being concerns?"

She sighs. "I am sorry, but that is confidential to the patient." Asmodeus nods in understanding, he's quiet.

She tilts her head towards the door. "He's not awake yet but you are able to see him now." He thanks her and quickly yet quietly enters the room, shutting the door behind him.

The first thing he sees is fizzarolli, unconscious, attached to different machines, his face wrapped in thick bandages.

He walks over and sits in the chair next to his bed. Grabbing his cold robotic hand.

Now it's just the two, uncomfortably silent.

He sits like that for a long time, just Watching the unconscious imp.

Listening to the slow beeping of his heart monitor.

A knock on the door cuts through the thick silence, his head snaps up.

The door opens and a tall imp walks in.
"King Asmodeus," The imp speaks, taking a bow before straightening his posture. "I've been working with others to unravel what happened yesterday. We think we've found the demon responsible."

Asmodeus gets to his feet, "Take me to him." He speaks coldly. The imp nods and exits. Asmodeus turns and presses a kiss to fizzarollis hand before following.

Outside fizzarolli's room, Asmodeus opens a portal directly to the station the imp works for. The two step through and the imp starts walking down a hallway.

The imp stops, and through a glass window Asmodeus can see a rattlesnake imp sitting with his hands cuffed to the table. His tail is lashing angrily. Eyes darting around the room full of rage.

"I can take it from here." He says. Entering the room, the force he uses to open the door causing it to tear off it's hinges. The imps body language quickly changing from annoyance to panic.

Asmodeus stands in front of him, a fiery rage burning in his eyes. "Explain yourself, and tell me why I shouldn't tear you limb from limb!" He speaks all too calmly.

The imp scoffs. Trying to hide the anxiety in his eyes. "It's nothing personal. Just doin' my job"

"Who?" He asks. The imp frowns, "that shits confidential, sorry not sorry asshole." He looks away from the king.

His flames grow, the room starting to heat up, the imp begins to sweat.

"I'll make you a deal." Asmodeus offers. The imp looks at him, raising a brow. "If you tell me who hired you, I'll let you live."

The imp thinks for a moment, then sighs. "Alright, Deals a deal I suppose."

In the greed ring, mammon sits with his feet on his desk. A cruel laugh escaping his throat as he throws his head back.

He celebrates his victory all too soon, he stops laughing and his smile turns to confusion as a deep purple portal materializes into the middle of his office.

"Mammon!" An all to familiar voice rings out, loud and full of rage.

It's at this moment Mammon realizes, that imp ratted him out.

Sitting up at his desk, he keeps his composure. Asmodeus steps through the portal, tail feathers and flames lashing with rage.

"Yes, What is it now Asmodeus?" He speaks, pretending he has no clue what he's done.

"Why don't you tell me?!" His voice booms angrily. He grabs mammon by the throat and pins him against the large glass window that overlooks the city below.

Mammon struggles to breath, clawing at Asmodeus hand.

Asmodeus throws him down on the ground. standing with one foot on his throat. Mammon shrieks. "What in the heavens are you doing?!"

"Punishing you for your selfish actions! Do you not know the old saying?!" He leans down, not moving his foot.

"What old saying?! I do not care for your immature games right now!" Mammon chokes out.

Asmodeus grabs his head, tilting it back. And in one swift motion digs his claws into mammons face. Massacring the right side of his face whilst he screams and claws at Asmodeus.

After only a second, Asmodeus has torn out his eye completely.

Throwing mammon to the side, still screaming and clawing at his own face now. He rids his hands of his ruined gloves, and Opens a portal.

He stops for a second, just before stepping through the portal. He glances back at mammon.

"An eye for an eye, fucker."

[1,386 words]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 66 18
Requests open, this book will mainly feature: Stolitz Huskerdust Fizzarozzie Stellosika Staticmoth RadioApple --------------- 😽=Fluff 🔥=Smut (if th...
11.6K 127 27
Hey there! I feel like writing but I'm a little dry on ideas. I think the title speaks for itself. If you see any errors, don't be afraid to let me...
14.2K 338 13
Fizzarolli x Gender-Neutral Reader x Asmodeus You, a gender-neutral imp, arrived at the lust ring seeking employment. Ozzie's, a prominent sexually-c...
206K 3.2K 53
(DISCLAIMER: I wrote this when I was 16 and it might be cringe or you might not like few parts of it. Read at your own risk.) Im finishing the series...