The Book of Emotion

Por Sullyletmechangeuser

I'm gonna give this more detail for you guys.You have to have finished Season 4 of miraculous to understand w... Más

Evolution
Multiplication
Destruction
Jubilation
Illusion
Determination
Passion
Reunion
Exaltation
Transmission (The Kwamis Choice Part 1)
Deflagration (The Kwamis' Choice Part 2)
Migration
Derison
Intuition
Protection
Adoration
Emotion
Pretention
Revelation
Confrontation
Collusion
Revolution
Representation
Conformation (The Last Day Part 1)
Re-Creation (The Last Day Part 2)

Perfection

8 1 0
Por Sullyletmechangeuser

Marinette's POV

I woke up below a tree in a garden. I had no idea what was going on."Tikki?"I said. She wasn't there. I started to panic.

"Where am I?What happened to me?Wh-Wh-"I asked myself.
I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see who it was.It was a tall guy. He had black hair and was wearing a black shirt that was unbuttoned.

"Hey,Where am I?"He asked me.

I looked at him,confused. Mintues went by and I didn't say anything back.I heard footsteps coming to us and the sound of branches snapping in half.

"Who's there!"I yelled.

There was no response.I squinted my eyes and saw a lady walking to us.As she came closer, I realized it was Natalie.

"Natalie?"I said.

I ran to her and threw my arms on her.

"What are you doing here?"I asked her.
She smiled at me."Marinette you have unfortunately passed away and this is where you go when you die.It's called The Spirit Woods."Natalie announced.I was so confused.Natalie looked at the other guy next to me."I'll take you guys to the main land."Natalie said.I had so many questions.Why am I here?What happened to Adrein?The most important question was "How I was going to get back?".

Adrein's POV

Life was hard without Marinette.I had to deal with trauma,pain,and suffering without her.I woke up in my bed to the sound of Plagg singing horribly.I was pissed at him.

"Shut up!"I yelled.

Plagg looked at me with a dejected face.I felt apologetic.

"I'm sorry,Plagg."I told him.

He sighed.

"It's my fault but I accept your apology."Plagg replied.

I got up dejectedly.Plagg noticed how sad I was and was highly concerned.

"Are you ok,Adrein?"Plagg asked.

I shrugged my shoulders.Something was wrong with me.It was the 1 year anniversary of Marinette's death.The day that my little angel left this world.

Alya's POV

Marinette's death changed me.I was depressed and couldn't breathe knowing that my best friend was dead.For the past 10 months,Master Su-han and I had been training in the miraculous temple in China.

I woke up with the sun in my eyes.I looked at my empty room.The only thing in it was an ancient chinese clock that I could barely read,a desk near my bed,and my twin sized bed.My Chinese radio was on my desk and was still playing.

"Wǒmen yào bòfàng rìběn rén zuì xǐhuān de gēqǔ "Stay With Me" "The radio played.

I knew enough Chinese to know what song they were about to play.It was Stay With Me.Japan's favorite song and I guessed that it was China's too.

Master Su-han and I started to train.The goal of training was to somehow unlock the power of healing to resurrect Marinette. We were in the middle of the temple's fighting center.

"You have learned the styles of fighting from all of the miraculous temples
:Grecce,Egypt,China,India,and Japan and still are weak."Su Han said.

I was highly offended.

"I can't take it anymore!I've been here for almost a year and you've been making me feel weak like a mosquito!"Alya shouted.

I could tell that Su-han was mad but I didn't care.I walked off the fighting center and ran inside the temple to my room.I could hear Su Han yelling at me but I never turned back.

I sat on my bed frustrated as usual.Why was Su Han being so pushy.Him acting like I was nothing degraded me to an emotional point.Tears flowed down my eyes.I grabbed my phone from my pocket and called Adrein to see how he was.

"Hello?"Adrein said.

"Hey Adrein it's me, Alya.I can't do this anymore!"I told him.

He didn't respond for 10 seconds.

"What do you mean?If Su-han thinks that fighting somehow is going to unlock healing powers to bring Marinette back to life then do what he says.If you aren't up for the task then I'll give Kagami your job."He said.

I don't know why but I was jealous of her.Everyone thought she was so incredible.Kagami trained everyday,even though she didn't need to.She wasn't even in the temple but it felt she was already on her way.Kagami was a strong leader but I didn't want to believe that.I was the one who was supposed to save Marinette also know as my best friend.There was not one thing that I had that Kagami didn't expect my flaws.I convinced myself that I could have never liked her.It was impossible.She was a great fighter,a great student,and a great person.3 things I could have never been.I couldn't even manage to save my best friend's life.How could I not be jealous of her?She had no flaws and was completely perfect.She was the definition of perfection.

Marinette's POV

Living in the Spirit Woods was nice.I mean how can talking to a bunch of dead souls be?It was nice seeing my ancestors.

I was with Scary in the main land of The Sprit Woods.That's where everyone goes to hang out.

"Do you know how you died?"I asked Scary.He shrugged his shoulders.

"The last thing I remember was that I got sick a lot.I would throw up for days and sometimes forget stuff.I also lost a lot of wait."Scarry replied.

Suddenly,a man walked to us.He looked really old and he was wearing a white robe.

"Excuse me are you Master Dupain Cheng."The man asked.

I giggled a little.

"Yes,sir."I replied.

"My name is Master Zed.I was a wizard a long time ago.You must know Dominic."Zed said.

I didn't understand what he was talking about.

"Who's Dominic?"I asked Zed.

He looked at me with a weird face.

"I've heard that you fought him.He is Crysta and Que's brother."Zed told me.

I understood him.He was talking about Wizardo and Infinity."Do you mean Wizardo and Infinity?"I asked him."I guess that's what they call themselves.Dominic somehow transformed into a villian with his 2 other siblings.Dominic was my best student and I couldn't believe he would betray me like this."Zed said.

I looked at Scary and he looked at me.

"I can't believe you actually knew them!"I told him.

He smiled but his smile faded.

"He was like a son to me.He made me feel like I failed as a parental figure." He responded.

His voice sounded worried yet emotionally guilty.Scary kneeled down and put his hand on Zed's shoulder as tears flowed down his eyes.

Adrein's POV

Kagami,Nino,and I were all in my living room watching television when we all heard a knock on my door.

"I'll get it." I told them.

I walked to the front door and opened it.I was shocked to see that Alya was back."Hey Adrein,I'm back in Paris." Alya said.I hugged her."It's been so long." I replied.

I walked Alya to the living room and as soon as Nino saw her, he had tears of joy flowing down his face. He ran to her and hugged her.He kissed her lips with romance.When they finished, Nino looked at her eyes.

"You're more beautiful than ever before."Nino told her.

She blushed from those words.Kagami walked to Alya.

"Hello Alya, you really are beautiful." She told her.

Alya rolled her eyes.

"Um- thanks."She said in a harsh tone.

The room was silent for a couple of seconds.

"How about you tell us how China was?" I asked Alya.

Adrein's POV

It was midnight and I couldn't fall asleep.I just stared at the ceiling for hours. I thought about my future.What was I going to do with myself? Was I going to need therapy? Something caught my attention and distracted me from all of my thoughts. It was a white circle in front of me. Plagg flew towards me.

"What's that?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders. The white circle kept on getting brighter and brighter until something came out. It was Marinette's spirit. I was shocked.

"My princess?" I said.

She looked directly at me and smiled.

"I'm not home yet, Adrein.Please bring me back home." She said.

Her voice sounded like a microphone."I will!" I replied. Her spirit started to fade.

" Save me." She said.

"I will!" I replied.

"Love me." She responded.

She disappeared completely and so did the circle. I was in literal shock.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

16.6K 294 36
"I've become faded because of what everyone did to me. Nobody loves me, trusts me or wants me anymore. This is where the story of Marinette Dupain-Ch...
59.4K 2.2K 27
❝Isn't it sad when you get hurt so much, you can finally say, I'm used to it.❞ Does changing targets really work in the case of love for Marinette a...
231K 9.9K 24
"Marinette?" "Yes?" "What's wrong?" "There's this guy...." "Who?" "I think I've fallen in love with someone, Chat." -|- Marinette's use...
8.4K 373 38
- • - don't read it. don't do it. i wrote this when i was like 12... five years later, and i now acknowledge how bad it is 😂 - • - Marinette is just...