HARDYS LITTLE SISTER

By a_s_wwe

When Jeff and Matt Hardys little sister Ashley makes it into the business. The Lunatic Fringe Dean Ambrose us... More

Character Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18- crisis happens
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epiulouge

Chapter 3

1.3K 29 3
By a_s_wwe

•Ashely's POV•
I don't have to use my crutches now. Yay. (I know quick recovery right).

•Seth's POV•
"Okay, so how we going to figure this out" "Can I sleep with Ashley?" Dean asked (and I don't mean that, if you know what I mean) I sighed "guess so" Ashley came out of the bathroom with shorts and a tank top on 😍 (I'm sorry I just had to add that emoji) I got lost in thought when I heard snapping in my face "My eyes are up here" She turned around to get something and wow I can't stop staring at her, but she ain't my type. "So how are we doing this" "you are with Dean, Roman gets his own bed and I'll sleep on the couch." Ashley and Dean were in a stare off together.

•3 hours later•
We just finished watching a creepy ass documentary about a oujia board. Like hell I'm playing that game. "Hey, I'm tired I'm going to bed" Ashley said going to bed.

•Ashley's POV•
I went to bed, it's like 2:30 am. The bed sank in right beside me. I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist. To be honest I felt safe with Dean, my ex would never do this with me, he would just be aggressive and forced me to do things I didn't want to do. I don't know Dean's just different.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
What do you think so far

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

525 5 24
Trish and Lita are best friends and have been since they started WWE Lita is in a group with her boyfriend Matt Hardy and his brother Jeff Trish and...
14.7K 480 24
When Annabelle's world comes crashing down, with no home and no job she turns to the only two men she trusts. Jeff and Matt, the Hardy brothers. They...
35.1K 978 30
The hardy's return but this time they are not alone. Their crazy, reckless and unpredictible little sister litterally tags along. She meets someone w...
14.1K 350 36
Renee and Shayne has been bestfriends since kindergarten until Shayne moved away. Years later Renee is now a WWE interviewer and is dating WWE supers...