Mated to My Bestfriend's Boyf...

By IceQueen1994

EMMA RUBY FOREST. You know the perfect girl, with blonde hair, blue eyes, who is desired by almost every guy... More

Copyright & Info.(dont ignore the bold parts its imp)
✨CHARACTER AESTHETICS ✨
1. Meanie
2. His mate
3. Moving Away
4. ALWAYS
5. Cold
6. Alone.
7.Forever her's.
8. But we didn't Kiss.
9. Surprise
10. Definitely 11
11. Jealous
12. Daydreams
ANNOUNCEMENT (not a chapter, don't skip)
13. My Ethan
14. The Bonfire
15. Only with Him.
16. Boss up.
17. Mr. Not So Innocent.
18. My Bestfriend.
19. I am the Alpha.
20. Give him some rest.
21. Confession
22. Heaven
23. Autumn
24. Rose pt.1
25. A Myth
26. Rose pt.2
27. Complete Me.
28. Together.
29. Remove your shirt
30. Soulmates
31. Euphoria
32. Red Velvet Cake
33. The Alisberg Lake
34. Donovan.
35. I got you
36. What if they think I'm different?
37. I am okay.
38. They're newly mated.
39. The Golden Wolf
40. Be my Luna?
41. Our Home
42. Oops?
43. It's Time.
44. Luna And Alpha
45. Saviour
46. Looks like she won
47. The Sun & The Moon
48. New Normal
49. Roommate and Threats
50. Disagreementd
51. Lonely
52. Midnight
54. One Wrong Move
55. It's over.
Epilogue

53. We're Pregnant

2.1K 37 0
By IceQueen1994

Song of the chapter:- Peace by Taylor Swift

****1 WEEK LATER****

EMMA'S POV

"So you're planning on attacking him before he attacks us,are you even sure he's going to attack us?", Alpha Warren asked and in this moment I regretted asking all of them for help, again. But we had to this was our best shot.

After finally recovering we had declared that there was going to be a war and all the people like children, older people and pregnant women were moved into the safe houses where as only the fighters or those working in hospital were allowed to stay out. Everyone was given time to say their goodbyes and get some rest in the last week and then we decided to call our neighbouring Alphas aswell.

Now here we were in the same meeting room with the same people, Alpha Smith looking as if he already knows everything, Alpha Vera looked like she was seconds away from breaking something or punching someone or both,
Alpha Warren being well himself,
Alpha Nick was the only one who looked slightly interested in what was going on.

We could've called other Alphas but these were the oldest and largest packs and also our oldest allies so it was obviously we'd go to them, but the question was if they were willing to trust us in this situation.

"Yes they will attack", I said without looking at any of them but looking at the window that over viewed the training grounds.

"Why should we trust you for all we know you're lying", Warren accused.

"She's not lying, there will be a war and it'll be better if we're already prepared", Smith said.

"Thank you Smith maybe listening it from you will make some of them really believe it", I said.

"So what should we do? ", Alpha Vera asked.

"Prepare for the worst", answered Nick and it was comforting knowing I wasn't the only one preparing for the worst.

The next days were spent on training and planning and plotting, this time Smith had told them how dangerous Donovan could be. All the Alpha returned to their packs, and the security was increased, the air was thick with tension, and everyone knew soonee or later there was going to be war.

***Few weeks later***

ROSE'S POV

I can hear footsteps following me, as I tried to hide behind the huge tree making sure that nobody can hear me, it was too silent around me, I can hear my own breath, the cold wind harshly hitting my face, I tried to make sure not to step on any dry leaves that'd give away my location but it was impossible at this point and just as I took one step I felt him sneak up on me.

The tip of the cool knife on my neck, as arms wrapped around my neck from behind, I tried to reach into my pocket for a small blade Alister once gave me but before I can even move I was slammed back into the tree, "this feels familiar doesn't it?" My mate asked with a arrogant smirk I wanted to kiss or slap away from his face.

"Oh no, it doesn't to me", I said even though I knew my face was bright red and it was not because of the wind.

"Well then, I guess we will have to remind you", he said as he stepped closer anticipation pouring out of him but before he can even take one more step we were intrupted by my best friend

"Stop making out we're supposed to be productive during this time, not reproductive", she said removing some dirt from her hair which must've got there because of training.

"We'd make out if you let us, Emma", Alister mumbeled.

"What? What was that? I didn't hear you?", She asked even though we were preety sure she heard him.

"Oh nothing, I said I'll see you in training, Emma", he said moving towards the pack house knowing very well that when someone kept saying her name at the end of sentence it annoyed the hell out of her.

"You sure will Alister", she replied and I could almost see the smoke coming out of her ears.

It's been weeks since the training had started, and even though everyone was trying not to panic everyone was stressed. All the Alpha's were having emergency meeting multiple times a week which was alot, and in between all that trying to manage the security, and also everyday chores of the pack. In between all of that people were also trying to just spend some time with their loved ones not knowing what might happen during the war.

***

EMMA'S POV

After training with Alister I finally was free for a while before we had to go down for dinner, which everyone in the pack house had together these days, the only good thing this whole thing had done for us was that it brought us all together, not us our pack but even all the allies had a mutual understanding among us, even Alpha Warren had become a little cooperative.

I went back to my room to find Ethan on the writing table, he was so focused on whatever he was writing he didn't even see me come in, and when I cleared my throat he almost fell off of his chair.

"Jesus, you scared me Emms", I went to sit on the table trying to peak at the page but he turned it around. "What's that?", I asked. "What's what?", He replied innocently which was wierd because he rarely hid things from me.

"Ethan, I thought in our relationship I was the one who hid things, not you. So what is that?", I asked more persistently.

"It's a letter."

"To who?"

"You."

"Me? Why? What is it that you can't say to me? I'm right here", I said pulling him to stand up and wrapping my arms around me. I could feel the sadness from our bond and that scared me. Lately I've been feeling way too emotional even over little things and it was kind of wierd but I think it was just the stress from the situation.

"Yeah, but it's for future", he replied not meeting my eyes.

"What's that supposed to mean?", I searched his eyes for answers.

"Like, if, may, something happen a-and you know, to me and I... um-die?", He finally looked up to me; my whole life I've known this man standing in front of me but I've never seen him so scared and I knew he wasn't scared of dying, he was scared of dying and losing me and losing our future.

The fact that he could even sit there and think about such thing had shaken me. And even though I didn't want to accept it, I knew he was right to worry about the possibility of someone we love dying.

"Don't say it. Saying it makes it more real", was all I could say. Because no matter how strong I become or how many wierd superpowers I developed I was still the same girl deep inside scared of losing the people she loves deeply even after all this I was still scared of letting go.

"I won't say it, but we have to be prepared for whatever comes our way", he said pulling me closer.

"We will be Ethan, we'll be prepared when the time comes", I said. And we just stood there holding eachother savouring the moment.

After dinner, which can't even be called that because I didn't feel like eating anything and everyone else was also kind of gloomy, there was another meeting held at our pack house, all the Alphas including Jack were there, most of them arrived late at night and had planned to stay here because it was way to dark and also snowing out, plus they had left their beta's behind to take care of their packs. This meeting was supposed to be one of the most important as we had to plan the overall strategy.

Everyone was there, Vera, Nick, Smith, Jack, Ivan everyone but Warren god knows where he was. He was the only one who was late ever, all the other Alphas cared way too much about our and their own time. When we finally arrived we started planning.

"We're seven packs and he's alone, we have the benefit in number but he can be stronger because we don't know who he might be teaming up with, so we'll have to make sure all the areas are coverd", Stated Smith.

"Well we know all our boundaries will be protected by our own soliders, and thanks to Alpha Warren for providing extra members to us all for overall protection so no one can cross our territory", I said.
It seemed wierd but Warren had volunteered saying he'll be helping with extra protection and everyone was glad.

"I can't help with extra soliders, my pack is already way too small, but I can surely help with food and other resources because we have plenty of that, less people and all you know", Ivan said from the corner he was brooding from. "Thank you Ivan we're glad."

"Yeah, not that we'd need help from that tiny pack of your but sure", Warren said from his seat casually joking but it was anything but that. Thankfully Ivan didn't even bother to reply going back to brooding in corner.

"We all know Donovan will most probably attack our territory so I was thinking if anyone is to be injured it'd be best for them to be brought to our hospital it'd be close and I can assure you, we've got really good people incharge of the hospital", Ethan said. We had already discussed this before, we had Claire and she was one of the biggest advantage we had in this case.

"Do you mean my mate?", Ivan stood up from his seat his face was unreadable but I knew he was feeling protective towards Claire as if we'd just use her.

"Yes, we're talking about my childhood friend who voulntered and won't be allowed to step in unless someone is in a very critical condition", I said looking him in the eye, waiting for him to fight back but he just nodded and sat back down.

"Don't worry we'll help with that too, our pack is also quite close", said Jack.

Later Alpha Vera had said, "we'll do weapons" and everyone had just nodded quietly except Nick who said he too would help with that.

At last Smith said he'd send some of his people out to keep and eye around some areas that could be attacked and even during the time of war, his people would keep and eye out for any kind of situation. With that the meeting was dismissed.

Everyone retired to their rooms, me and Ethan were also on our way back when Zach called us in our living room. We stepped in to find my parents, Zach, Anne already there and with me and Ethan the room was almost packed, and I thought back to the time when it used to look way too big when we were kids playing around. We grew up here, in this very house even though we didn't live here from the start and all of a sudden it felt small.

"What is it guys?", Ethan asked as we were all seated.

"Yeah you're scaring us Zachary", mom said making me laugh at the look on his face. He always got mad when anyone called him that.

"Well we both know this is kind of a wierd timing, and we're shocked as well but this is something we can't control. I mean we can, but not really -

"What the hell are you talking about Zach? Anne?", Now I was scared aswell specially when they went to the whole bad timing part.

"It's nothing bad guys", Anne comforted us but none of us looked convinced.

"Okay here it goes, we're pregnant", they both said together. And everyone froze before we all started congratulating them. We all shared hugs and happy tears. But a piece of me was still thinking about the war, because now I was even thinking about all those people we had to protect, some of them not even born.

As if sensing my worry Ethan wrapped a comforting arm around me pulling me to him, kissing my forehead. And in that moment, all the worries melted and I decided to embrace the time I still had with my family.

****************
Published on:- 23 November, 2022.

Hello snowflakes, first of all happy winters, idk why I said that but I did?
Second of all, I hope you're all doing good, if not, you'll be alright just hang in there.
Here is another update after years, I know, if you're still reading I'd like to thank you for all that support.
I really appreciate it. Also this chapter is not really edited so please ignore all those typos and all.
Untill next time. Take care. Be kind.

Love,
IceQueen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405K 8.5K 60
A King needs his Queen, to rule by his side. To see the beauty in every little things.. Its all Alexander ever wanted. To feel the bond of a Mate. To...
14K 154 26
ON HOLD, Hailey is a pretty average girl if she says so herself and she is and outcast she has a loving family but no one in the pack likes her unti...
97.1K 3.6K 52
/Highest Ranking : #746 in werewolf 5-26-17 / Started: May 2017 / Ended: December 2017 "I can't," was my reply. "I just.... I c-can't." His concern s...
105K 3.6K 27
"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I questioned trying to get out of Tommy's grip as he pulled me down the stairs. "We're leaving." He respon...