๐‘…๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘…๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๏ฟฝ...

BแปŸi CloudedEvergreenWCUE

"Take Raven and go!" "I cannot leave you Astrea," "Tell our daughter I love her and will always be watching... Xem Thรชm

๐‘น๐’‚๐’—๐’†๐’ ๐‘น๐’Š๐’…๐’…๐’๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘จ/๐‘ต
๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’†
๐‘ณ๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐‘ญ๐’“๐’๐’Ž ๐‘ฏ๐’๐’ˆ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’”
๐‘ซ๐’Š๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’๐’ ๐‘จ๐’๐’๐’†๐’š
๐‘ท๐’๐’‚๐’•๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’Ž ๐‘ต๐’Š๐’๐’† ๐‘จ๐’๐’… ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†-๐‘ธ๐’–๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’“'๐’”
๐‘ท๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’'๐’” ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“
๐‘ญ๐’๐’š๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ณ๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’๐’๐’”
๐‘ฏ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’๐’˜๐’†๐’†๐’
๐‘ธ๐’–๐’Š๐’…๐’…๐’Š๐’•๐’„๐’‰

๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘บ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ฏ๐’‚๐’•

47 4 0
BแปŸi CloudedEvergreenWCUE

-𝑹𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒐 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒖𝒑 𝒂 𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒍𝒆.

Raven and the rest of the first years were greeted by a tall old woman dressed in black-green robes.

"Welcome to Hogwarts, I am Professor McGonagall." Professor Mcgonagall started.

"The start-of-term banquet will begin shortly, but before you take your seats in the Great Hall, you will be sorted into your houses. The sorting ceremony is a very important ceremony because, while you are here, your house will be something like your family within Hogwarts. You will have classes with the rest of your house among other houses, sleep in your house dormitory, and spend free time in your house common room."

"The four houses are called Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin." 

"I hope I don't get into Slytherin," Ron said, which made Raven roll her eyes.

"Why?" Harry said, confused.

"Well....There's not been a single witch or wizard who went bad who wasn't in Slytherin. You-Know-Who was one." Hermione said.

"Are you finished?" A harsh voice said, making Ron, Hermione, and Harry turn their attention towards the professor.

"Sorry, Professor McGonagall," Hermione said.

"As I was saying....Each house has its own noble history, and each has produced outstanding witches and wizards. While you are at Hogwarts, your triumphs will earn your house points, while any rule-breaking will lose house points. At the end of the year, the house, with the most points, is awarded the house cup, a great honour. I hope each of you will be a credit to whichever house becomes yours." Professor Mcgonagall continued.

"The sorting ceremony will take place in a few minutes in front of the rest of the school. I suggest you all smarten yourselves up as much as you can while you're  waiting." Professor McGonagall said, looking at Neville LongBottom and Ron.

"It's true, then. What they're saying on the train. Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts," Draco's voice said from a distance, making Raven roll her eyes.

Murmurs came from every corner of the room.

Draco walked closer to them.

"This is Crabbe and Goyle. And I'm Malfoy.....Draco Malfoy." Draco said. Raven heard Ron snicker at Draco's name, and so did Malfoy given by his expression.

"Think my names funny, do you? No need to ask yours. Red hair and a hand-me-down robe? You must be a Weasley." He snapped, glaring at Ron and then turning to look at Harry.

"Well, you'll soon find that some wizarding families are better than others, Potter. Don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort." Draco looked Ron up and down.

"I can help you there." Draco said, extending his arm out to Harry.

"I think I can tell the wrong sort for myself, thanks." Harry said. 

"Ehm," Professor Mcgonagall said from behind Draco. Draco went back to his spot next to Crabbe and Goyle.

"We're ready for you now, Follow me." She said, looking over all the first years.

☆☆☆

McGonagall opened the large golden brown doors to reveal an enormous dining room with four incredibly long tables where the rest of the students sat and another table and the end of the room where the teachers sat. Raven studied the teachers table. Studying each teacher. Her eyes landed on an ancient man with a long white beard and hair wearing a long red robe she reconized the man immediately.

"Albus Dumbledore....the man who had murdered my mother." Raven stared at the man feeling a sudden rage wash over her. Thunder then boomed along with lightning crackling outside. Raven took a few deep breaths in, and the thunder and lightning died down as she calmed herself.

"Now gather round, gather round!" Professor McGonagall said.

"Now I will read each of your names from this list and you are to come up and sit on this stool whilst a place this sorting hat on your head," She explained as she held up a old scruffy brown wizards hat in the air.

"Bones, Susan." McGonagall shouted, and a chubby ginger girl walked up, and McGonagall placed the hat on her head seconds later it shouted.

"HUFFLEPUFF!" 

Claps and shouting came from what Raven had expected to be Hufflepuff's table. 

Susan got up and went off to join her housemates.

"Granger, Hermione!" Hermione walked up she seemed to be talking to herself to calm her nerves. Raven laughed at this. 

"Pathetic," She thought.

"GRYFFINDOR!" The hat shouted seconds later.

"Weasly, Ron." Ron gulped and walked up.

"Hah! Another Weasly," the hat exclaimed as soon as it touched ron's head, making him jump.

"I know just what to do with you," 

"GRYFFINDOR!" The hat shouted and ran over to the Gryffindor table smiling.

"Malfoy, Draco." Draco walked up, and McGonagall placed the hat on his head, and the hat immediately shouted.

"SLYTHERIN!" Draco smirked and walked over to the Slytherin table.

"Potter, Harry," Whispers where heard as Harry stepped up and sat down.

McGonagall placed the hat on Harry.

"Hmm, difficult. Very difficult. Plenty of courage, I see. It's not a bad mind either. There's talent, oh my goodness, yes – and a nice thirst to prove yourself, now that's interesting....So where shall I put you?"

Raven saw that Harry was mouthing something to himself, but she couldn't tell what it was.

"Not Slytherin, eh? Are you sure? You could be great, you know, it's all here in your head, and Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness!, no doubt about that – no? Well, if you're sure – better be.....,"

"GRYFFINDOR!" The hat shouted. Immediately cheers came from the Gryffindor. 

Once the commotion had died down, McGonagall called the remaining names up.

☆☆☆

"And lastly, Slytherin, Raven," McGonagall said, confused. 

The whole hall died down, and Raven felt all eyes on her. 

"Oh please, Rave, everyone was staring at the others. This is no different," 

Raven walked up to the stool. She noticed Albus DumbleDore stared at her as well as studying her.  Raven smirked at him and gave him a cold stare before sitting down.

As soon as McGonagall put the hat near Raven, it immediately shouted.

"SLYTHERIN," Raven took the hat off with a smirk and walked down to her table sitting in between a girl with blue eyes and blonde hair and a boy with hazel eyes and Brown curly hair.

"Hi, i'm Daphne Greengrass," the girl said, smiling at Raven. 

"Nice to meet you, Daphne, i'm Raven," Raven replied, smiling.

"Theodore Nott, Theo for short." The boy next to her said.

"Okay, Theo," Raven smiled. 

"So you're a Slytherin? how does that work Salazar has been dead for ages," 

"Well, he's my great-great-great grandfather," Raven shrugged.

"Ohhh, okay, I thought you were the daughter of You-Know-Who-," 

"Theo honestly are you that dumb You-Know-Who's last name is Riddle and our Friends last name here is Slytherin." 

"Oh..yeahh," Theo chuckled.

Raven laughed slightly and smiled.

"Oh Raven, this is Pansy," 

"Hey," 

"Hey," Pansy replied.

Just then, Dumbledore stood up, and he looked around his eyes landed on Raven. 

"Ehm," He cleared his throat and looked away. " Now I have a few start of term notices I wish to announce. In the first years, please note that the Dark Forest is strictly forbidden to all students. Also, our caretaker, Mr. Filch," He pointed to a ragged old man, with his cat who had red eyes, has asked me to remind you that the 3rd floor corridor on the right hand side is out of bounds to everyone who does not wish to die a most painful death. Thank you. Let the feast begin!" He said, and with a flick of his wrist plates full of food and cups of drinks filled the table. Happy cheers came from all tables as everyone started to dig into their dinner.

☆☆☆

After everyone had finished. The empty dishes had disappeared, and DumbleDore had stood up again.

"Now that we've all been fed and watered I suggest you all retire to your common rooms your prefects will lead you there for those who are new," He gestured to the prefects of each house and they nodded.

"Now of you go yip yip,"

☆☆☆ 

When they made it inside the dorm, Raven immediately went to find her room and started unpacking her bags. Being the only Descendent of Salazar Slytherin Raven had her own room, which was built by Salazar himself. 

"Knock knock, can I come in," Daphne poked her head through the door.

"Sure," 

"Woahh...," Daphne said, looking around Raven's room.

"You're lucky you get your own room," 

"Well, you are welcome to stay in here. I can always get Snape to get another bed in here for you," Raven shrugged.

"Really?!" Daphne said excitedly.

"Yep," 

"Oh my god, let me go get my stuff!" Daphne ran out, leaving Raven chuckling.

"Well, it looks like we gonna get a new rommie, Mist," She said before leaving the room and heading towards the door to leave the commen room.

"Where do you think you're going, Slytherin?" Raven rolled her eyes and turned around. 

"None of your business, Malfoy," 

"Well, we ain't allowed to leave it's past curfew,"  Draco frowned, stepping forward.

"And I don't care, so if you'd please excuse me," Raven sneered and walked out.

 ☆☆☆

"Professor Snape!" Raven shouted once she was in the potions classroom.

"You should be in your common room right now, Miss Slytherin," Snape said, stepping out of his office.

"Yeahh well, your Slytherin's head of house aren't you, and I need a favour," 

"I am not the one to give favours," 

"Not even for me," Raven looked Snape in the eyes with a glare.

"Fine, what is it you need?" Snape muttered.

"I need another bed and a wardrobe in my room," 

"Why?" 

"For my friend," 

"Of course I'll tell Filch to sort it out now of you go," 

"Thanks," Raven said and left.

☆☆☆

"Daphne!" Raven shouted as she entered her room.

"Yeah?!" Daphne came out from the bathroom.

"Filch is gonna put another bed and wardrobe in here, so tonight we both gotta sleep in your current dorm you share with Pansy and the other girls." 

"Okay," Daphne said.

Raven gathered her pyjamas and necessities and headed to Daphne's dorm.

Knock

Knock

"Come in!" 

"Oh hey Daph...and Raven," Pansy looked up from her phone.

"Hey Pans, do you mind if Raven stays here for tonight." 

"Oh no, I don't mind. Come on in, I'll prepare the floor bed." Pansy said, getting up.

"Thanks Pans your the best."  Daphne said. 

"So...what are your ops on Hogwarts so far, Ray?" Pansy asked.

"I guess the schools are alright, although I hate some of the teachers," Raven shrugged, not looking up from her phone.

"We haven't even had any classes with any of them yet, and you hate some of them already," Daphne smirked.

"Hm," 

"Why's that then?" Pansy questioned.

"I know some of them from my family history fathers told me about," Raven looked up from her phone.

"Rightt so you hate them because your father hates them?" Daphne asked.

"What? No, I have my own reasons to hate him," Raven retorted.

"Oh, so it's just one?" Pansy smirked.

"So what if it's just one," 

"Come on, tell us why you hate him and who he is?" 

"Yeah, come on, tell us you can trust us," 

"No," 

"Please,"

"No," 

"Please, Ray-Ray!" Daphne pleaded.

"Why won't you tell us? do you not trust us or something?" Pansy raised her eyebrows. 

"What, no, of course I trust you pair," 

"Then tell us come on, we need the drama in our lives," 

"If I don't want to tell you, I don't have to!"

BOOM!

"AHHH THUNDER," Daphne said, hiding behind Pansy. Raven stood with her hands in a fist.

"I'm going for a walk," Raven mumbled before she left, leaving the girls confused.

"Did we say something wrong?" Daphne asked. 

(Wow, very long chapter, I'm so so sorry if you find any spelling mistakes whilst you read! have a great day/night, and remember to look after yourself! <3)

-Author 

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

3.2K 96 30
What if Tom Riddle had a heir that was taken? What if she is the daughter of the vampire queen? What if she was put with the Potter's? What happens w...
554K 14.1K 33
Faye Luna Montgomery, the name of a girl who is anything but ordinary. Her father dying when she was ten and her mother murdered when she was sixteen...
153K 3K 49
แด›สœแด‡ส แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ ส™แดแด›สœ sสœแด€แด›แด›แด‡ส€แด‡แด…, ส™แดแด›สœ ส™ส€แดแด‹แด‡ษด. แด›สœแด‡ แดษดสŸส แด›สœษชษดษข แด›สœแด€แด› แด˜ส€แด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด… แด›สœแด‡แด า“ส€แดแด แด„แดสŸสŸแด€แด˜sษชษดษข, แดกแด€s แด›สœแด‡ า“แด€แด„แด› แด›สœแด€แด› แด›สœแด‡ส แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ สœแดœษดษขส€ส า“แดส€ แด˜แดแดกแด‡ส€. โ€ข...
1M 21.4K 25
Abandoned at the wool's orphanage at the age of 5, Y/n was left in the protection of Tom Riddle. They grew up together, she was the only one he trus...