The Untold Story | Muichiro X...

Bởi saturncino

A story about how two friends fall into a peaceful lake. What seemed like a simple accident turns into a comp... Xem Thêm

Author's note
Character Descriptions
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 3.5
Chapter 4
Chapter 4.5
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Y/n's breathing style
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Announcement
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
TIME FOR AUTHOR-SAN TO SIMP FOR OUR MIST BBY-
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Announcement
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 44

800 35 44
Bởi saturncino

E/N: WE'RE BACK:DDD

A/n: Hello my dear readers! Me and Editor-san just finished our exams so we are finally back!! Thank you for your patience! Your comments and support have motivated us so much! We will be uploading more chapters weekly now and will be continuing this book! We hope you enjoy it! We love you <3 

Third person's pov

Kokushibo's ponytail swayed with the wind as he stood before a large and quiet lake, across the lake settled a village, a village that he planned to exterminate until a certain someone appeared.

"Akaza." He questioned as he turned to the man bearing a blank look. "What do you want?"

"Why did you lie about killing her? What are you planning to do with her?" He demanded an answer.

"Tch, so it was you that sent that demon, huh?" Kokushibo turned away in annoyance.

"I wasn't planning to do something bad to her, unlike you."

Kokushibo raised an eyebrow upon hearing his partner's words. "Hm?" (A/N: i don't think he has an eyebrow but... let's just pretend he has one)

"Aren't you the one disguising as a human? You are the one trying to get close to her, aren't you? Not to mention, the one who's planning to do something to her." Akaza hissed. "What do you want from a girl that has nothing?

"What about you, huh?" The dark haired man paced towards the other. "Why are you caring about a girl that has nothing? She rejected you, she doesn't want to accept your affection."

For the first time in years, Akaza's heart throbbed with pain. The words from the Upper Moon 1 himself pierced through his heart. Yet he gritted his teeth and clenched his fist to hold back the urge to punch Kokushibo, he accepted the truth instead.

"I just want her to be safe and lead a normal life now that she is no longer a pillar." He choked out his pure intentions, a light shade of pink appearing on his pale face as he turned away from embarrassment, he can't believe that he just said that. Out loud.

"We have the same goal then, don't we?"

"You? How is she special to you?" Akaza was confused.

"I have yet to figure out what sort of connection I feel that I have with her... But, we are on the same page. I, too want her to be well and live out her final days in peace, away from danger."

"..."

"..."

"Is she okay?"

"Douma broke her legs, that's all."

"What- That b-"

"She's recovering well, I have a mortal woman caring for her all the time."

"Good, and what if she gets attacked while you are away?"

"Why would she get attacked?"

"..."

"We will keep her at my mansion until she recovers, then she is free to do whatever she wants, deal?"

"...deal."

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

4 Months later

A boy with fiery hair walked up the flight of stairs surrounded by mesmerising wisteria trees, towards the final selection. It had been 4 months of tough training for Senjuro. With Muichiro as his mentor, there was no mercy spared towards him. Now here he is in the final selection, ready to not only pass this test but to assasinate Shiyokiyo Shuji.

"Aha, isn't it the flame pillar's weak little brother?" The target mocked him with a snicker. "Here in the final selection, huh? You don't have any talent, why not go back to that forgetful tokito guy and start cleaning his estate?"

"Don't disrespect Tokito-san! He is a strong pillar, unlike you!"

"Or what? What can he do to me?"

"I..." Senjuro held himself back, knowing that there is no point in arguing with a guy that will soon meet his ancestors.

"Ha! That was what I thought."

"To all participants, the final selection will begin soon."

They scattered throughout the woods but Senjuro ensured that he followed Shuji closely.

"Why do you keep following me? Depending on me for survival? Huh? God, you are so weak it's making me laugh!" A roar of laughter could be heard after that mock.

Senjuro's silence was worrying Shuji so he stopped to turn back. To his surprise, he was no longer behind him.

Suddenly, rattling from the leaves of the trees above him could be heard. Instinctively, Shuji grabbed hold of his sword and looked upwards to see Senjuro diving down towards him, his sword at the ready to swing and decapitate him as though he was a demon.

Shuji dodged it quickly, causing Senjuro to land on the ground and a large gust of dust to form.

The two stood meters before each other, the atmosphere was tense as the dust slowly cleared up.

"I am not a demon, you can tell right?" Shuji cocked his head sideways and looked down on the boy before him.

"To do such a thing to your savior, you are no better than a demon." Senjuro criticised. 

"Pfft, she told you everything, huh? It was smart of her to keep her mouth shut to be honest." Shuji paced around Senjuro like a predator with its prey, casually picking his nails in the process. "Not like anyone would have believed her, anyway."

"Bastard! She didn't say anything because she was ashamed to have helped someone like you!" Senjuro blurted those words out as he dashed towards his enemy, sword ready to meet his neck.

The clanging of their metal swords could be heard throughout the demon infested mountains, surprisingly the demons avoided contact, the sound intimidated them, except for one...

They held their swords firmly, knowing that their next move was going to be a race. Whoever is quicker will gain the upper hand, and would win, while the loser will no longer see the light of day again.

"Breath of time! Seventh Form: reflection of the past!"

The two used the same form on each other in sync, however the illusion effect rebounded from each other, causing a huge shockwave to form between the two swordsmen and a loud "boom" could be heard throughout the demon infested mountain.

They were sent flying a few meters back from their original spot, heavily injuring themselves when they landed.

Senjuro groaned as he picked himself up slowly, he felt the pain in his ribs and if he does not kill this guy, he would be the one to die in this mountain and be given as free food.

Just then, he felt an abnormally large hand grip onto the back of his clothing. Picking him up like a puppy from its scruff.

Senjuro struggled as he was lifted up in the air. He noticed that Shuji was also up in the air with him and they were in the hands of a monstrously large, greenish and really stinky demon with lots... and lots... of hands and arms.

"Ooooo, what do we have here? Why are you two fighting? Do you guys not like each other? I can help with that Why not let me just eat up the both of you? Hehehe!" The demon giggled under the arm that's covering half his face.

"Let me go! I will chop off your head!" Shuji threatened.

Senjuro was speechless, he couldn't move a single muscle and watched as the demon laughed at Shuji. It will only take two seconds for him to enter the mouth of this giant and be crushed by its teeth, is there any point in struggling? He didn't want to die, he wanted to get out of this mountain alive and follow his brother's footsteps to become a demon slayer and ensure justice to y/n.

Months of tough training with Muichiro Tokito ending like this wasn't what he had imagined. However as long as Shuji dies, it would have all paid off.

He chuckled quietly as he thought of his brother. The demon wasn't fond of Shuji's bargains and started lifting the two of them up to the opening of its large jaw.

"I'm sorry, Ni-san..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Breath of water, Fourth form: Striking Tide!"

Senjuro and Shuji fall to the floor with a loud thud, the demon's large arms falling with them.

Someone had slashed the arms of this demon, saving the two of them from getting eaten.

As the demon cried in shock and pain, the savior approached Senjuro with a helping hand. He bore a kind smile, he seemed like an innocent boy that would never stain his own hands with blood, why is he here at the final selection?

The boy with the dark red hair brought Senjuro back up to a stand. "You alright?" He asked.

It was Tanjiro, the boy from the family that sold charcoal. 

Before Senjuro could answer, Tanjiro's eyes widened in shock when he noticed someone charging at them with a sword.

"Be careful!" He grabbed Senjuro by the shoulders and pulled him in. Shuji's sword managed to give the Tanjiro's arm a large cut and blood started leaking out from the wound.

"Mind your own business! You-"

In a swift motion another sword went through Shuji's guts as he spoke. The red head was shocked upon seeing Senjuro kill a human and immediately backed away from him.

"Y-You... " Shuji groaned as he fell to his knees, red staining his clothes quickly.

"This is what you get... this is what you deserved... After all you did to Y/n."

They watched as Shuji took his final breath, it was over, Senjuro had done what he came to do.

"W-why did you kill him? H-He-" Tanjiro questioned but stopped immediately after he sensed the anger and sorrow that Senjuro was feeling. The eerie vibe gave him the idea that the dying boy before him truly deserved it and Senjuro had no other choice but to finish him.

"Do not be afraid, I won't hurt you, I have my reasons!" Senjuro explained.

Before the Tanjiro could reassure him, another sinister giggle was heard. They had forgotten the hand demon that was watching this whole time, and now his hands were shooting its way towards them like an arrow. They dodged it quickly. With an assertive nod from each other, they decided to team up and behead this demon.

Tanjiro could see the thread connecting his sword to the demon's boulder-like neck, after slicing that boulder in the mountains with Sabito, he was confident that he would cut through.

Senjuro did not hesitate to help his new pal out.

The demon was faced with two front slashes, from both left and right. His hands were too slow to grab them.

No more hand demon.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

After final selection...

"I really hope y/n is alive, I hadn't seen her for almost 2 years, I really want to see her again." Tanjiro sighed.

The final selection had just finished and the two were making their way back to where they came from, meanwhile they were talking about their lost friend.

"I believe she is, she can't just disappear and die, she is a Hashira after all, not to mention that she is super strong!"

Tanjiro nodded, "Hopefully... Anyways, now that the traitor is dead you should feel more at ease now, Senjuro."

"Right... "

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

7.4K 262 16
You somehow end up lost in Japan, having little to no memory of your life before, or any understanding of the land and people here. But you meet extr...
1.2M 23.8K 42
➵ Completed! © 𝚊 𝚒 𝚛 𝚒 𝚜 𝚛 𝚊 𝚒 𝚗 𝚜 ▸ Published: Apr 08, 2020 ▸ Finished: Mar 22, 2020 Slow updates. I'm either out of ideas, motivation, or...
3.2M 156K 49
╰⋯➤ 𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐊𝐍𝐘 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 ― A human with the intent of killing other humans: that was something the Demon Slayer Corps n...
26K 403 152
𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚 𝐌𝐮𝐢! 🩵 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞! 🤍 𝕽𝖆𝖓𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 ✪ #1...