Ennead and Y/N female reader

由 Natalieramirez416

I don't own any of the art that is this story and I'm only doing this for fun I feel like that the manga ENN... 更多

Prologue
chapter one death is only the beginning
chapter 2 a new world
chapter 3 oh my gods
chapter 4 the trial part 1
Chapter 5 part two of the trial
Chapter 6 the forbidden Gardens
chapter 7 keeping an eye on your enemy
Chapter 8 why did this happen to me
Chapter 9 mercy on me
Chapter 10 the deal with the devil
Chapter 11 work until your bones drop
Chapter 12 love is a foolish
Chapter 13 Pain pain go away
chapter 14 night time ninja
Chapter 15 good night child
Chapter 16 the end is near
Chapter 17 the evil b****
Chapter 18 punishment
Chapter 19 death a friend
chapter 20 why god
chapter 21 Osiris's way
an announcement
chapter 22 the blood is thicker then water
Chapter 24 stay with me please
Chapter 25 part two of stay with me please
happy thanksgiving
chapter 26 the traitor is dead
chapter 27 what about me ?
Chapter 28 you are mine
Chapter 29 grow my lovely flower y/n
Chapter 30 May you live forever with me for eternity
Year 2023
hello my readers
chapter 31 I will only love you my king part 1
chapter 31 part I will only love you my king part 2
chapter 31 I will love you my king part 3
chapter 32 life changes all the time
Chapter 33 the meeting
chapter 34 I don't want you leave
chapter 35 things happened for a reason
an announcement
chapter 36 pain in the body, mind and soul
chapter 37 Poison love
chapter 38 I'm monster
chapter 39 fight for what you believe in
Chapter 40 fear and regret
feeling sick

Chapter 23 down with the bloody big head

2.9K 110 30
由 Natalieramirez416

10 fucking minutes has passed and Seth is still carrying me to his room though the Great Halls of the Temple..

You see, getting there is not the problem its how Seth is doing is the problem he hasn't put you down at all yet and you're still blushing because he won't put you down so you had say something to him.

"My lord, please put me down I'm already embarrassed enough." Seth could tell that  you wanted this embarrassing moment to be over and done but how could he when he was having to much fun with you and to be truthful he always wanted the humans not to fear him but he couldn't help it. All humans would run away in fear from him and it hurt him so much but he thought if he could get more love from his family then everything would great again but still deep down inside he still wish that one human, just one wouldn't mind being friends with Seth then everything would be more great for him. 

[In Seth's mind thinking about you]

The gods or the sun god Ra must have answer my wishes because having Y/N as my friend is wonderful but still here I am getting excited over a human but she was not the same as the others she wouldn't mind talking to me or my sister Iris as well but then it came with my brother she always finds a way to get away from him and it makes me wonder why.

He is the king so she should feel safe with him as well like the other humans but not y/n if anything she looks like if she uncomfortable when she is around Osiris.

When Iris had told me she saved Y/N from the river I had many question of how and why but now I'm getting to know her its no wonder Isis wanted her all to herself.  Now I think about that person called Ben is still on Y/n's mind like the time when I heard that night as I was sitting by the window when she was singing out for him and she'd started crying out tears once again calling out the name Ben. Why did should matter to him anyways ? Even now why this person Ben still in her head why ?

[Back to you and Seth]

As you and Seth came into the room he then put you down on the bed as he made his way in the back of the room to getting you something to eat but many questions were going though your head as he was looking at the food so you said to him "Is your wife Nephthys is going be ok with me here with you ?"
Seth's back was still facing you as he answered you back.
"My wife will not care about that you silly humans things like cheating on her with you and besides she would probably be more worried about you being wounded then me being disloyal as a husband to her don't you agree." Come to think of it you were sure that she never had ever being a bad person to you or anyone she just made that deal with Osiris .
Just thinking about it made you dislike Nephthys very much how could she do this to Seth and her son. I mean don't get me wrong here sure she wanted a child like any mother wanted but why not with Seth. Anyways Seth came back with a handful of bread and apples for you to eat with him as he sat down next to you on the bed. "So My Lord are you sure that she won't mind about me being here with you ?" as you asked him again. 

"I told you women you will be fine or do not trust me ?" he said as he glaring at you with his red eyes and it made you want to say something to him so you did as you glared back at him as well "My Lord I just don't want any problem with the goddess and -" he stopped you before you say anything "By the way don't call me My Lord just call me Seth please when you call me that I feel that we aren't close when you do that to me. Most humans would walk away from me or run away and before it didn't bother me but every now and then it does." He said to you as he lower his head while talking to you. "I'm sorry I don't mean to tell you this but I feel like when I talk to you everything is going to be ok. You sat there happy because it's good to know that your friendship with Seth was going great with you and even his son
Anubis is liking you too.
However he spoke to you with respect in his voice to inform you about what will happen tomorrow.
"Tomorrow the gods will pass judgment on the high priestess and you will be there to tell everyone what she did you be ready." As he left you in the room alone so you could get some rest and wait for what tomorrow brings. So here you are  now standing here with her in front of the gods well good morning to everyone.

(Here you are with high priestess to pass judgment on her in front of the all the gods and you would tell them the crimes she committed and demand justice for Layla.)

Ra the sun god stands up before everyone as she walked up to announce to every one of gods the high priestess done.

"High priestess you stand before the gods to be guilty for crimes you had committed at the temple of Isis you swear to service as you were saved many years ago but you not only did you refused to continuing your service but you also slandered and try to ruin her reputation towards her husband Osiris."
She was kneeling on the ground with hands still bound with chains with her head down with nothing to say to the sun goddess. "You also claimed that you and Osiris are in love with each other that you even said in your own words that He would leave her for you is this true ?" High priestess said "Yes goddess." she said with her head still down the the sun Ra asked her again " Is it also true that you killed a lady named Layla claiming that she and Y\N were the ones who killed the red flowers in the Forbidden Garden made by Osiris which he left you to take care of and only you but you want anyways to make others to do all the work for you ?"

 "Yes goddess" she said once again but this time she move her head up to look at the Ra to say "I only did for him, to make him love me even more then his wife. Is loving someone a crime that you have to die for that person ? I think not. I did what need to be done and I would do all over again and yes I did kill that fucking child and good riddance as well. She needed to be gone a long time ago. And even so I wanted to kill Y/n for a very long time."  For every word that left her lips made you want break her neck very much also she was tell them everything she had done so really it was a win-win for you.

Ra was just sitting there listening to her as she still carry on of her evil deeds for her so called love if anything it was very funny of how this human is still going on of how she wanted to be with Osiris to Ra but still she need to find the reason of why she wanted to kill Y/N so much that she was welling put herself in danger.
Ra said to the high priestess
"So you were hoping after you killed Y/n that Osiris would then what love you more or even pay attention to you ?"

"Yes I have been wanting to get rid of her from the moment she came at the temple. I don't believe she came from a different world goddess I believe she is a witch who came to cause harm to everyone here." She said with an evil smile on her face.

You thought of in your head as you looked back at her (Really now I'm a witch all of sudden you fucking bitch if anything you're just find any excuse not be punished. Well the joke's on you because I'm here now.)

You quickly answer back at the Ra "My goddess I would never harm anyone here ask anyone who I had worked with since I have been here in a short while.
For more I know the real reason why she wanted to kill me."
"Oh really and what is the reason then y/n ?" Ra said as she crossed her legs together, looking at you.

"As I saying my goddess she wants to kill me because she became jealous of me for spending too much with the gods she even told that slave like me should know her place instead."
Osiris then spoke who was sitting next to his wife Isis as well "Is that so high priestess ? I'm very disappointed my hope for you become a wonderful leader has disappeared."
High priestess turned her head towards at him from his words she yelled at him "I have always loved you, I want to be with you but no you want to be with women who can't even give you a son." Isis then stood up to say something but I beat her to it. "You have no right to speak to my goddess that way." She looked back at you "This is all your fault why you why !?" Virus then looked at her husband Osiris to tell him please go down there and help her as you did as she told him to do he stood right next to the prisoner High Priestess to make sure that she was staying in her place Osiris then looked at Ra tell her
"This prisoner had committed crimes that are worthy of death my vote is to kill her right now I only hope that the rest of the votes are the same as well."
One by one each of the gods and goddesses had raised their hand to show that they agreed with this decision that he announced.

High Priestess looked shocked as the man that she once loved was really willingly to throw her away as if she was garbage and then she looked back at you and with enough rage and power she had within her body she managed to push Osiris out of the way to go at you.

She ran towards you with her hands still chained together however it appeared that she had a small dagger hidden in her sleeves that she charge at you with the dagger in her hand in front of you to make sure to kill you in front of everyone once again however what you are not expecting was to have Osiris in front of you pushing you out of the way and he grabbed her arm twisted around making sure that she wouldn't try to get away from him but she was still quickly enough to cut you on your hand. You hiss in pain enough you yelled at her "You fucking asshole that hurts." You had hold your hand closed to stop the bleeding, bringing closer to your chest as you did Seth came out nowhere to help you with your hand.
"Are you alright ? Let me look at your hand."
Osiris then called some man to take the high priestess away then Ra the sun god spoke to everyone "Tomorrow morning the high priestess will be no longer be a part of the temple of the gods she will be forever forbidden to enter here anymore. I will not take the life of the human who had served here all her life so I will show mercy instead."

And with that trial was over, you were about to leave until Osiris went to you to say "Y/n are you alright child let me heal you."
Seth was still by your side so he glare at him "Brother please you should go to Comfort your wife."
Seth said to Osiris then he said "I should also say the same to you brother."
" I am the god of war it's only fair for me to check the cut  her hand since I am familiar with war." He looked back very mad. 
"I should say the same brother for I as well fought many  battles longer than you have brother."Osiris like mess with Seth as he was trying so hard to get closer to y/n. He thought it was cute of how Seth was trying so hard for y/n
You were shouting at both of them.
"Really you both stop doing this right now! Seth go with your wife and son. The king will help me so you can go."
"But y/n why would you -" Seth was try to help you but you quickly answer him "I'm sure Isis will want to check on me too so please go. I'll be waiting for you in the room ok My Lord Seth." He was worried for you. He didn't why but he knew you were always uncomfortable just by near him but he also knew if he didn't truly trust you then how could he really call himself a friend ?
"Alright just make sure you are there then Y/n." He said to you with concerned in his voice.
He left with his wife and son leaving you behind with the King.
As you were looking at Seth leaving with his family the Osiris then blocked your view as he stepped in front of you so he slowly put his hands to your wounded hand together he said "My child I'm sorry for not protecting you forgive me."
He slowly brought your hand to his mouth and softly kissed it but you looked at him with disgustingly and pulls your hand back from him "Be careful My King I wouldn't want you to have blood on you." He softly laughs from your remark but still it brought him great joy knowing that you had his brother's eyes.
Only then with you can he show his lustful side only to you instead of his brother or if he did Seth would have suspected him. It brought him great joy knowing he didn't have to hide that side of him it. All his life as a god, as a brother, and as a  King he was forced to wear a mask never showing what he truly wanted or desired so knowing that he has escaped way to show his true self brought him great relief.
Osiris then slowly brought his hand to your hair as he slowly put his fingers through it at the bottom of the hair he noticed the color of your hair was changing as well. He was going to say something else but the his wife got in the way after coming back from talking with Ra.
She quickly hugged you and started asking many questions to you all at once.
"Y/N !! Why didn't you tell me ?!  Are you ok !? Are you truly stupid women or what !?You are still young so why didn't you tell before I left you here ? You also have an other wound on your body. You will explain to me right now young lady right,now come with me!"
She was very very angry at you that she's putting by your ear.
"Ow ow that's hurts my queen please show mercy on me!"
"Oh shush I will not let go until you explain everything. Do you understand me young lady ?"
"Yes my queen" you said as you dragged away by the goddess of magic Isis leaving Osiris all by himself asking himself a question "What just happened ?"
......
......
......
......
......
......

(What will happen now? Should I write a wedding chapter later on in the story or not ? I don't know so can you guys help me a bit please and thank you. Happy Monday for everyone love you guys. 😘😁😊)

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

34.2K 708 83
Spotify playlist of the songs in this book: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7A4vNlcKqaosD6tLz3FnPh?si=dkMOHrAeSrKSbrDOs8oY3A Mostly JJBA x Reader...
111K 2.6K 101
Idk I will try my best to write a good story, my writing skills are very bad and I will try to stay on the main story line of aot, I might mess up so...
106K 3.6K 28
Hihi everyone ,I decided to make an Akashi x reader. I am a newbie so don't mind my mistakes. I have a good plot but weak in details . I hope you enj...
337K 6.1K 31
This is a Karma x reader One Shots hope you like it!! I don't own anything.. 👇Highest Rank Achieved👇 1st in 'KarmaAkabane' 4rth in 'Xreader' I'm...