Remember Us

By xoxo_NICOLE_xoxo

College has begun for the 6 amigos! All of them slowly but surely grew apart. They hung around in different g... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
...
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
The End

Chapter 1

23K 829 124
By xoxo_NICOLE_xoxo

Jordan POV

I stood with the popular crowd in the student union, gossiping about what we think we know.

"Have you all seen Monroe lately? She is so getting fat." Jessica laughed.

"I think I can get her boyfriend in the blink of an eye." I applied my lipstick and fluffed my hair.

Felix POV

"So does these two chemicals mix?!" Edward asked as he pushed his thick rimmed glasses up.

"Let's see." I put my goggles on and began mixing the chemicals. They started making these fireworks.

"We did it!" I jumped up and hugged the nerds in the chemistry lab.

Amir POV

I stood out on the yard with some boys from the basketball team. We watched girls pass by.

"NYU has some fine girls. I'll give them that." I smirked as I put my NYU letterman jacket on.

"Especially her." Jake said while pointing at a girl walking out the student union with a crew of bad bitches. It was Jordan.

Carly POV

I sat on the edge of the steps leading up to the library with my friends.

"I need to get high. Finals were so stressing." I covered my face in stress.

"Let's go." Lena suggested.

"Yea I got the hook up." Mon smirked. We hopped off the railing and walked towards our apartment.

Keith POV

"Hey baby." Girls fell all over me at the pool.

"One at a time." I smirked. This pretty blonde sat next to me on the pool side.

"I've been watching you." She whispered in my ear.

"Well let's go see what we can do about that." I stood and led her to my apartment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 720 40
When Two Girls decided in the summer to become Viners 1 Account shared and two other separate they never expected to have The Magcon crew to notice t...
5.2K 83 12
Mature Warning ⚠️ all aged 18 & Over The party consisted of the 6 of them they all shared one dorm room apartment 3 rooms. 6 of them. they made i...
27K 531 37
Two childhood friends had the most close relationship with each other but they got sepparated with each other at the age of 13. When they met in 2nd...
Brad & Nick By Lex

Teen Fiction

137K 7.3K 23
Two Bros. One Friendship. One may or may not be in love with the other bro's boyfriend.