The Beast World's Gift (Disco...

By HadesIsTheBest

Hello! This is a story around a few Wattpads and a few Manhuas I have read, now some of these characters will... More

The characters of my own
Prologue
Chapter 1. Where the hell am i?
Chapter 2. Time for spices
Chapter 3. The first one
A/N
5. The Plan
6. Hibernation
7. Ape Village
8. Blue Lilies
9. Running away
10. New house PT.1
A/N
11.new house part 2
A/N: VERY IMPORTANT

Chapter 4. Camel Valley (smut)

2.6K 124 17
By HadesIsTheBest

WARNING: SMUT IS IN THIS CHAPTER AT THE END BEWARE!!

Adia POV

We've been hiking for a few hours now, well slithering in his case. We've only stopped once for a small water and food break.

Hey Elliott, what's in camel valley?

It's a leopard tribe, a very small ape tribe, and a sheep tribe. most of them are under 1 stripe and the most powerful is a 2 marked leopard named Parker. He has Bai qingqing, the other girl. She does not have the system you do.

Why not?

Karuun does not like her very much, she's spoiled, plus, she's getting all the help she needs, Parker will bring her to the city of beasts soon, it's the largest settlement of beastmen on this continent we're on! More than 10,000 beastmen.

"Hey, Adia, where were you raised and what clan are you from?" Curtis asked me.

Shit... Should I tell him?

Up to you Adia, if you think he won't blab, do it.

"Now this will sound very farfetched..." I started off

TIME SKIP FOR YOU! I HATE EXPLAINING THIS SHIT.

"You mean to tell me that you're from a place called earth, females are abundant, you guys only marry one person, and females are treated badly?!?" Curtis said and at this point, I think I broke him...

"Yes, oh instead of having one estrus cycle a year, we usually have them once a month" I added.

Curtis's jaw practically dropped. "You can carry babies whenever?"

"Yep, and our pregnancies are the same with males and females, bath at shown in their human form, no one can turn into a beast, and they also last 9 months," I said, he was trying to take this in while we were still walking, but he slowed down a bit then kept up my pace.

"We are almost to camel valley, about 2 more hours," Curtis said he didn't even look tired even though we'd been at this for several hours, on the other hand, I'm drenched in sweat and grime, my hunting coat is soaked in my sweat too, I'm taking a bath when we get there. I might open my outfit pack there too.

TIME SKIP

It was a bit last noon when we got there and we found a large cave not too far from the ape tribe since they have a very bad smell compared to the leopard tribe.

"I want you to stay here while I go hunt," Curtis said, he turn into snake form and left. I decided to make myself useful and open my outfit package

Elliott, how do I open this package?

Just rip it open, it's a box with a practical outfit inside and tools to make modifications to it. You can use your fur and sew the fur into it to make it warmer.

So I got the box out it was an outfit, and an outfit fit for an archer was inside of it. It was this Green camouflage hood and cape that went to my thighs, and then the leggings were black along with the shirt. there were also some leather arm guards for shooting arrows. There was a leather corset with buckles on It too, it was beautiful, yet functional.

  This needs some fur added to it...

I got out the thread and needles and started to sew the deer pelts into the outfit, since the arms and legs had thin fabric, I lined them with the deer pelts, making them warm and perfect for the upcoming winter, it's already started to get cold.

By The time I was already done, it was almost sunset and Curtis came back with a wolf he cut someday off for me and kept the rest.

"Before I even cook this, I'm gonna go take a quick bath in the river," I said and left the cave with the outfit.

I got to the river within a minute. I took off all of my clothes, my hoodie, camouflage jacket, pants, all of it.

I jumped into a calmer part of the water and washed. It felt so good I think I moaned. I scrubbed off all the dirt and grime that's been on me for a while, I washed my face too.

I got out of the river and dried myself using my leftover deer pelt, then put in my new archer outfit. I walked up to an area around the trees and chopped one down for some firewood.

I got into the game with Curtis laying down after eating his portion. I started a fire and cooked up the wolf meat, it kinda tasted like a pork chop, just juicy. After I finished my meat, I added some more firewood. And I made myself comfortable on Curtis's tail. It was surprisingly warmer than I thought.

"Will you be my female?" Curtis asked me he was so hesitant.. what has he been through to make in hesitant to ask that question.

"What do you mean by that Curtis?" I asked him I had no idea what it meant other than fucking him.

"It means I want to be yours, forever, males here cannot mate to more than one female, but females have a group of males they mate to, so they can have many babies" he explained to me.

"Are you sure Curtis?" I asked seriously I looked him dead in the eye.

"Yes I'm sure Adia, I want to be with you as long as I live," he said in a firm tone.

"And I'm assuming we are gonna mate to do that? Do you wanna do it now?" I asked I already felt a bit horny.

SMUT STARTS NOW AND WILL CONTINUE FOR THE REST OF THE CHAPTER

"Yes," Curtis said before he kissed me, he was very experienced, his forked tongue was tracing along my teeth and tongue and I followed suit. It became a very good make-out session.

Curtis slid one of his hands under my shirt and fondled my left breast, he slid his hand behind me and took off my bra, he also starts rubbing his body against mine slowly, I moaned from the friction.

I took off my cloak and shirt, and the leather corset, leaving my whole top half bare. He pressed on a scale below where his abdomen and his two, long, slimy dicks came out. They were both about 8 inches long with a good girth.

I reached out and stroked both of them with my hands, they were rock-hard and leaking even more pre cum. He let out a guttural moan and bucked into my hands.

He tried figuring out the button on my pants, but he couldn't come out so I took them off, all I was only wearing was my panties now.

He slid off my panties and looked at my almost dripping pussy, he guided me to lean my upper half on his tail and spread my legs to get a better look. He licked a stripe up my folds, and he paid attention to my clit by licking and sucking it.

God, he is good, within another 4 minutes I was climaxing. It took me by surprise and made my toes curl. He then licked his mouth clean of my juices

"Gods, you taste delectable, are you ready to take me? Or do you need to be stretched?" he asked.

"I do, I feel like I would break if you didn't" I joked

He stuck one of his fingers in my heat and moved it in and out, after a bit, he added another finger. He started to circle my clit with his thumb. "Uh!" I moaned. He started to kiss my neck.

He added the third finger and just before I cummed again I whined from the loss.

"Just a moment darling, you'll be filled soon," he said seductively. He lined up both of his dicks and slid in slowly. It was pure pleasure, I swear I saw stars.

At first, he went slow but after a bit and getting used to it, he does up and angles for my sweet spot. "C-Curtis I'm close.." I stuttered over my words

"So am I. One second" he sped up and within a few seconds, we both came to our climaxes. He pulled out and he turned so I was on his stomach and he was grabbing something.

was that his shed skin? At this point, I don't care anymore, plus it looks thick and could be warm.

He wrapped me up in the shed skin and laid me back onto his chest, rubbing circles into my back. After a little bit, I fell asleep shortly.

WORD COUNT: 1455

GOD DAMN, that was one smutty scene! I hope you enjoyed it! I might not post every few days anymore, because I've been so busy, expect my next post to be on Friday-Sunday.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 1.4K 19
Diana finds herself in the beastworld after one faithful day. Luckily for her, a kind hearted leopard finds her and brings her back to his home. From...
94.4K 4.4K 64
A young charismatic girl struggling to survive life. Keeping up with bills to pay, stuck up friends, and a dead end job as her last hope. Her high ex...
167K 8.8K 58
Senexxa is a 20 year old woman. She does school online for college. She wants to follow her dad's love of field testing in archaeology. She love's th...
150K 6.7K 51
She read the manhua late at night and got mad at herself for keep reading it but stop when the bai girl is too much for her head. "I won't treat Win...