Their Sorrelina βœ”οΈ

By obsessedbabygirl

What happens when Lily Knight an innocent, shy girl, 16 yrs old abused throughout her life met with her broth... More

CharactersπŸ–€
1πŸ–€ [Brothers?]
2πŸ–€ [Meeting]
3πŸ–€ [Rules]
4πŸ–€[Shopping goes wrong]
5πŸ–€[Concerned]
6πŸ–€ [Allergic]
7πŸ–€[Plan]
8πŸ–€[Truth]
9πŸ–€ [Guilt]
10πŸ–€[Loved]
11πŸ–€ [Office]
12πŸ–€ [Restaurant]
13πŸ–€ [School and Bullies]
14πŸ–€[Loving them]
15πŸ–€[Shocked and Hurt again]
17πŸ–€[Day out but punishment]
18πŸ–€ [Club and Drunk]
19πŸ–€ [Fav brother and strong]
20πŸ–€ [Ice cream]
21πŸ–€[Trouble in school]
22πŸ–€ [Gala and attack]
23πŸ–€ [Him?]
24πŸ–€ [Happy but worried]
25πŸ–€ [His past]
26πŸ–€ [ Fake Bday]
27πŸ–€ [Best or Worst]
28πŸ–€[Confuse]
Ch-29πŸ–€[Mess]
Ch-30πŸ–€[Flashback]
ImportantπŸ–€
Ch-31πŸ–€ [ Date ]
Ch-32πŸ–€[Shot]
Ch-33πŸ–€[Scared]
Yay!!
Ch-34πŸ–€[Butterflies]
Ch-35πŸ–€[Normal]
Ch-36πŸ–€[Eat me out]
Ch-37πŸ–€ [Dayout]
Ch-38πŸ–€ [Cousins]
Characters (2)πŸ–€
Ch-39πŸ–€[Weirdos]
Ch-40πŸ–€[Care]
Ch-41πŸ–€[Broken]
Ch-42πŸ–€[Gifts]
Ch-43πŸ–€[RACE?]
Ch-44πŸ–€[Taken]
Ch-45πŸ–€[Pain]
Ch-46πŸ–€[Captive]
Ch-47πŸ–€[Captive day two]
Ch-48πŸ–€ [Messed up]
Ch-49πŸ–€[Harsh Reality]
Ch-50πŸ–€[Too Late]
Ch-51πŸ–€[Friends?]
Ch-52πŸ–€[My hair!]
Ch-53πŸ–€[Make it right]
Ch-54πŸ–€[Matteo...]
Ch-55πŸ–€[Brothers!]
Ch-56πŸ–€[Comfy]
Ch-57πŸ–€[Crazy head]
Ch-58πŸ–€[Fucked up]
Ch-59πŸ–€[Alex]
Ch-60πŸ–€[Confess]
Ch-61πŸ–€[Confuse]
Ch-62πŸ–€[Smooth]
Ch-63πŸ–€[Club?]
Ch-64πŸ–€[Eighteen soon]
Ch-65πŸ–€[Finally 18]
Ch-66πŸ–€[18+]
Ch-67πŸ–€[A Day Out]
Ch-68πŸ–€[Fighting]
Ch-69πŸ–€[Fighting 2]
Ch-70πŸ–€[The End]
EpilogueπŸ–€
ImportantπŸ–€
Sneak PeakπŸ–€

16πŸ–€ [Panic Attack]

19.4K 459 47
By obsessedbabygirl

There was an utter silence downstairs, everyone looking at Luca disgustedly. How can he even think that low of his own sister.

"Why?" Alex gripped Luca's shoulder. He was fed up from his younger brothers tricks. The girl he promised to protect has been hurting again and again by her own brothers.

"I-I don't know, it just slipped." He said vulnerably hating himself. A single tear escaped his eye realising what he just did.

"Slipped? You calling your own sister names! And that fucking slipped!" Alex shouted, his eyes turning dark from rage.

Luca just looked down feeling guilty. He knows he messed up once again. Especially after the day he slept with her and how vulnerably she asked him not to break her trust. But he did!

Everyone left slowly leaving him alone again, " I am sorry Luca, but I can't go on with you again on this. I am gonna show my little sister how much she missed in her past." His twin said patting his shoulder.

His jaw clenched as he left the home maybe to steam out his anger in some fighting club.

_____________
_____________

Alexander couldn't sleep all night thinking how hurt she must be, but didn't gather the courage to confront her. So he waited till morning.

"She will be okay" Brian patted his shoulder.

"Have you seen the way how hurt her face looks. I can't see her like this! She fucking made me weak! I can't see a single tear rolled down her cheek especially after what I heard today about her bastard stepfather"

"I know. She loves you. You should go and talk to her tomorrow"

"For now. We have to do something about the threats we are recieving." Alex jaw clenched hearing this.

They have been recieving random threats about their little sister. They haven't told anything about these to the younger ones.

"What's it this time?" Alex asked raising his brows.

"Same shit. That 'we are more close then you think' " Brian growled.

Brian called her guards asking if they have seen anything suspicious around her and to tighten the security more.

They were discussing things when they heard a heart shattering scream coming from downstairs. Both grabbed their guns and run downstairs towards the Lily's room.

Bruce and Sandro were also ready with the guns meeting their brothers on the way.

Sandro ran forward opening the door just to see her bed was untouched and she was nowhere in the sight.

"Sh-She isn't th-" His gaze wandered around to see his sister cuddled up in the corner against the wall.

Her face was burried in her knees and she was hugging herself tightly shaking while mumbling something.

"Lily?" Sandro asked as softly as he can but her shaking increases and she pushed herself more against the wall.

They looked at Brian not knowing what to do.

"Bruce, you go downstairs annd wait there. And Sandro bring her inhaler from the drawer in case she got panicked"

Bruce interrupted but got a stern nod from Alex, " Bruce, she will be alright. I don't want you to see her in this state" Alex patted his back giving him a small smile.

Bruce was always soft then his brothers. He hated violence because of his past. He can't confront blood of his loved ones because it makes him sick. So the brothers made sure that their younger brother stay away from all these and he only helped them in hacking in the business and other technical stuff.

"Here" Sandro handed the inhaler to Brian who crouched down to her level so she won't feel intimidate and tried to touch her but she screamed again loudly thrashing around in his hold.

Her eyes were shut tightly as tears flowing down her rosy cheeks."𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴, Its me. Brian. Your brother. We aren't going to hurt you" He cooed trying to make her come out from her head.

"Can you listen to me?" He looked at her softly.

"N-No.pl-please le-leave me. I-i do-dont touch me! It hurts!!" She cried loudly still thrashing around.

Sandro's jaw clenched and his eyes darkened. He will make sure to kill everyone who made their sister like this.

Brian looked at Alex for help. There is no way she is coming out from her thoughts.

"N-No not there! Dont touch me!! Ahh STOP!!!" She screamed once again making their hearts shatter into pieces.

"Brian please do something!" Sandro almost pleaded.

Alex moved towards her sitting on the other side. He grabbed her face in his palm removing her tears, " Please open your eyes 𝘉𝘢𝘮𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘢. Its me your brother. Please come back to me" He cooed drawing small circles on her hand and back. Her breathing started to slow down but she was still shivering time to time.

"Shh, I got you. Just like that" He kisses her hairs making her lay down on his shoulder still sitting on the floor beside her.

"Pl-please k-kill m-me" She mumbled but due to utter silence every single person in the room listened to her.

They stiffened in their position. Never in their life their sister to say those words again ever.

"Shh just sleep 𝘣𝘢𝘮𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘢" Alex patted her head hugging her tightly against her chest.

Her breathing became regular as she cuddled more into him gripping his tshirt tightly in her small fist.

"You can go, I will sleep here today" Alex ordered her brothers.

"Its ok. We will sleep here too. In case you or her needed something" Sandro spoke and lay down on her bed meanwhile Brian sat next to Alex on the floor.

"Where is Luca?" Alex spoke after few minutes.

"He went to our underground club. I tracked his phone down" Sandro answered making him nod.

There was a complete silence as noone knew what to talk about. They believe their sister has gone through much more then she has told them.

If that bastard sold her to Swedish Mafia. There is no doubt he would have sold her to many bastards and not everyone turned out be like Leonardo Smith who saw her as his sister.

Bruce on the other side was sitting outside her room door listening her sister's screams. It broke his heart that his sister has been dealing with all this. He was kidnapped when he was just a kid. Noone knows what happened with him at that time.

But that incident made him weak and vulnerable that he can't face blood anymore. He can't see his love ones in pain. He messaged his twin, his other half to know if he was alright.

Their bond was special. Luca has always protected his twin no matter what. They can give their life for each other. But why can't Luca just accepts their sister. It isn't too difficult. He can't see his twinny flowing in guilt everytime he say something mean to Lily.

And the whole night went like this. Many broken souls looking for someone to heal them or finding the ways to heal each other.

___________________________

Lily's P.O.V

I woke up with a heart shattering headache and snuggled into something or someone?

Wait.

I quietly came out from the grasp of a muscular arm which was holding me like their life dependent on me and looked up just to see my oldest brother, Alexander!

What is going on?
Why on the floor?
Why the hell am sleeping on him?

I quietly got up and looked around to see Brian sleeping in a sitting position next to me and Alex. Sandro sprawled on my bed and Bruce also sleeping in a sitting position next to bed.

Did we have a sleepover yesterday?
Well I doubt.

I blinked for few moments trying to remember but its blank except how I was crying after hearing Luca almost tagging me as a whore.

So I went to bathroom to freshen up and decided to wore a simple outfit since its a weekend so no school! Yay!!

I matched my black sweatshirt with grey trousers.

Well, I am one of those girls who like black more then pink.. I guess.

I came out just to see them all still sleeping so I decided to do something stupid.

Let's make a breakfast for my brothers!

And here goes my decision to build up my walls.

I silently opened the door not wanting to disturb their sleep and sneaked into the kitchen.

Well, Let's make spaghetti! Since they are Italian they must love it!

Thankx to my dearest stepfather, I am good at cooking or I will be beaten to pulp.

As I finished, I made my way in the living room and halt into my steps seeing Luca stepping inside the house.

He wasn't home last night?

He looked at me for a minute and I think I saw a little tint of guilt but when he walked towards me, I halted in my steps.

"Lily, Sorry I fucked up again. You don't have to forgive me... but... Pl-pls don't hate me" He spoke vulnerably before leaving not giving me a chance to say something.

I looked at his back figure still figuring what happened.

Should I wake them up?
But what if they get mad?

Moreover why they all are sleeping in my room?

So I went back upstairs slowly opening the door. Everyone is sleeping in the exact same position like I left them and offcourse I changed my mind to wake them up.

I can't just break their sleep so I sat next to Alex again looking at the wall in front of me again slowly zoning out to somewhere.

"𝘚𝘩𝘩, 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴!!" 𝘏𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘣𝘶𝘮𝘱𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘯.

"𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘐-𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 18" 𝘐 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘷𝘶𝘭𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥.

"𝘖𝘩𝘩 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺, 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦?𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴" 𝘏𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘦𝘥.

"𝘔-𝘔𝘰𝘮 𝘱𝘭-𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦" 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘢𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦.

"𝘚𝘩𝘶𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩! 𝘞𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘥. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘢𝘺 𝘶𝘴!" 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘵.

𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘐 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵.

𝘐𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘨𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥.

𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘶𝘱𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘯 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯.

"𝘗𝘭-𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵! 𝘐𝘵-𝘐𝘵 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘴" 𝘐 𝘴𝘰𝘣𝘣𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘴.

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯.

𝘕𝘰! 𝘕𝘰! 𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦!

"𝘕𝘰!! 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦! 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦!"

"𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘨𝘨𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘦! 𝘉𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩!" 𝘏𝘦 𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘭𝘺.

𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘻𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯.

𝘐 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘐 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘨𝘶𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦.

𝘏𝘦 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘴 𝘐 𝘩𝘶𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘳.

𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘶𝘳𝘢 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘢𝘻𝘦 𝘱𝘪𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦. 𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳.

𝘏𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯.

𝘛𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘤𝘦, 𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭.

Lily?

Lily?

I blinked around to see my brothers looking at me panickly.

"Breathe Lily" Alex spoke next to me.

I am breathing. No I am not!!!

I looked around and snatched the inhaler from Bruce's hand hysterically pumping it two times.

And took a deep breathe.

"Umm Sorry, I-I kinda forgot to breathe" I chuckled sheepishly trying to hide my sweat and fear of my past I just remembered.

They look at me like I grow two heads but somehow gave me a small smile.

"Are you okay? 𝘉𝘢𝘮𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘢?" Alex asked.

Why shouldn't I be?

"Umm Yes? Why?"

They again look at me weirdly.

"Why everyone is sleeping in my room?" I raised my eyebrows.

"You don't remember anything about last night?" Sandro asked looking directly into my soul.

Now its my time to seem confused.

"Did I do something?" My eyes widen. What if I do something weird? Will they kick me out?

Sandro was going to say something before he cuted off down by Brian.

"No 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢, you didn't do anything. We just felt like sleeping with you after what Luca did" He smiled softly making me let out a small smile and nod.

"Let's go for breakfast! " Bruce spoke for the first time with the same cheering smile maing me let out a laugh.

𝘞𝘰𝘢𝘩! 𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭! 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭!!

"I already made breakfast for y'all!"

Alex kissed my forehead and shake his head smiling.

"Okay why don't you head downstairs and we will follow you after we freshen up?"

I nodded and left but not before hearing them talking something in Italian.

Maybe their Mafia business.

Mafia Business!!!

I am in Mafia!! Woah!

𝘈𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯..

And here goes my mood.

____________________

The breakfast went with a weird silence as noone talked but they did praise my cooking skills and loved my spaghetti.

"Lily, We are going somewhere. You can change if you want or this will be fine too" He said looking at my outfit.

I nodded and he rolled his eyes.

"I guess you are never going to follow the verbal rule, did you?" He chuckled.

I nodded again.

I love it when he goes all soft on me. It just made me feel special as how he talked sternly with everyone else including my other brothers but with me he is different.

"Can I go like this?"

"Sure if you are comfortable"

Hmm.

"Where are we going?"

"Its a surprise, 𝘣𝘢𝘮𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘢"

I nodded looking outside the trees passing by through the window.

"Here we are!"

"What are we doing in a cafe? Is it safe for you walking around like this?"

"Offcourse sister, I am the Capo of the Italian Mafia, and there are many guards. Moreover, this cafe comes under our care" He ruffled my hairs making me pout.

He grabbed my hand and we walked inside. I noticed how everyone looked down seeing Alex and some even leaving the cafe. Poor people.

We walked inside a cabin just to see Leonardo sitting there in his full grace.

Leonardo?

I looked at Alex confused but he just smiled.

"What is going on?" I mumbled.

"You can spend the day with him. Because I still don't trust him enough to send you for sleepover with him" Alex spoke in his boss voice.

"Really?"

"Hmm.If you ever felt uncomfortable or unsafe just call me or anyone of your brothers, okay?" He looked at me and I said a small okay.

"Okay I am leaving you two. Mr. Smith, I hope you will protect her and won't plan anything" Alex said darkly to Leonardo who just smirked and nodded.

Alex kissed my forehead and as he was about to leave Leonardo spoke in his usual heavy voice, "You can call me Leonardo. Since you are my dove's favourite brother"

Alex eyebrows raised in surprise but he somehow nodded and left.

"So Why did you left?" I asked the first thing i wanted to know so badly from last 3 years.

"This gonna be a long day. Let's go to my penthouse" He shrugged before crushing his cigarette and grabbing my hand heading towards his black Lamborghini.

_________________
_________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 44K 48
After witnessing the murder of her mother and constantly being abused by her own father, Lily's life is a cycle of never ending torture. With her fa...
Unravelling By wee_me

General Fiction

454K 15K 63
Lily is happy with her life. She has a unique family that she can rely on as well as four great friends who support her - and vice versa. She doesn't...
35.3K 825 33
This is the story of Lily Grey/King. She was kidnapped at the age of 5 from her family of 7 brothers and father, since her mother died giving birth t...
376 5 27
What secrets are they hiding? Will the truth be uncovered? As this family is reunited after a decade of being apart, secrets are slowly dug up and th...