Unhinged | S. Harrington| B...

By cupids_quill003

In which Steve 'the hair' Harrington falls in love with Charlie ' the Psycho' Hopper. Or In which the Billy... More

<3 SOUNDTRACKS <3
Prologue
Are You Okay?
New Kid, Same Drama
Bruises
Cigarettes And Kisses
Drifting Apart
Author's Note
Hurt
Promises
Lose You
It Got Me
Haunted
Alone
Monster Hunting
It's Always Been You
It's Over
Come Back
Season Three
Summer Nights
Consolations
Back To Square One
Troubled
All In Your Head
Russians
Important
He's Back.

Boy Kisses

1.8K 64 7
By cupids_quill003

A/N : Trigger Warning. Physical and verbal abuse.

Billy Hargrove was sitting on a pavement bleeding from several wounds on his body. Charlie walked towards him, carefully as if approaching a feral animal. He knelt in front of him and tried to speak.

No words came out of his mouth. He wanted to ask what happened, who did this...but he knew how uncomfortable questions were. So instead he said,

"Come with me."

It wasn't a question or a suggestion. He took Billy's hand and took him home. By the time he was back, the cabin was dead silent. Hopper probably thought Charlie was still mad at him and stayed over at the Wheelers.
He snuck Billy in through the back-door.

"Sit down, let me get the first aid kit." Charlie instructed in a hushed voice.

He came back from the bathroom to find Billy sitting on the edge of his bed. He was still. He was staring at his own palms. Charlie knelt beside him and opened the first aid kit.

"I'm going to clean these...and it's going to sting a little."

Billy nodded but he didn't look at Charlie. He hadn't looked at Charlie even when they were in the jeep together.

Billy hissed when the cotton came in contact with the cut on his forehead. He grabbed Charlie's wrist harshly. A little bit more pressure and it would break. Charlie clenched his jaw but didn't react. He leaned in and brushes his lips to Billy's cheek and whispered in his ear

"I'm sorry, I know it hurts...just bear with me. I'm sorry."

Charlie peppered few kisses on his cheek and temple. Billy loosened his grip. Charlie carefully removed his hand and worked on the cuts. Billy gritted his teeth and endured.

"And it's done." Charlie getting up. "Lie down and get some sleep, will you? I'm gonna clean this up real quick."

Billy caught Charlie's hand and muttered without even looking up.

"Stay."

That's it. That's all he said to Charlie since their fight earlier.

"Will you lie down if I lie down with you?".

Billy didn't reply.

"Fine. Come on."

Charlie took off his t shirt and got into bed to bed with a shirtless Billy. Skin touching skin. Billy lied on his back and Charlie on his side to look at him.

"If you want to talk, I'm here. And if you don't want to talk.... I'm still here."
Charlie whispered in a soft voice. He closed his eyes not waiting for a response. Sleep started to overtake him...and he could very well be dreaming, but he felt Billy pull him closer.

Charlie woke up with a start, in cold sweat. He wasn't sure what haunted his dreams then. Only that it was terrible and he didn't want to go to sleep again. Billy was sleeping soundly next to him...well of course until he literally jumped up from his chest.

"What happened?" Billy asked sleepily looking around.

"No-nothing. Just... Just go back to sleep."
Charlie ran a hand through his face and hair. The black locks sticked to the beeds of sweat on his forehead. Billy sat up with a sigh.

"Bad dream?" he asked. Charlie nodded.

Charlie leaned against the head board and Billy micmicked it. The blondes eyes trailed down with a sweat droplet that slid down the Hopper's neck to chest. The taller boy caught him staring and smirked.

"Like what you see?"

"I thought that was established." Billy retorted. He saw all the love bites on Charlie neck and shoulders and few on his waist.

"And I have also marked it." Billy bit his lower lip, drinking in Charlie.

Charlie flushed. They stayed silent for couple of minutes. They had completely forgotten about the fight earlier. It seemed silly. As much as Charlie liked emotional intimacy, they were only in for the sex. Charlie repeated it to himself.

"It's my dad." Billy spoke out of nowhere. Charlie looked at him. He caught on in a few seconds. Billy's dad had hurt him.

Charlie didn't know why but fathers did that. Hopper, although never physically, had wounded him so deeply in the past. Words cut deeper that knifes and they bleed without blood, they heal after a time but forever leave a scar.

"He is an alcoholic. He's always been one. He drove my mom away. And I hate him."

Billy said those words like he'd been dying to say it for so long. Charlie kept looking at him. Billy didn't say anything else.

"You don't have any questions?" Billy asked, with a humorless smile.

"I do. But I won't ask any. Tell me whatever, whenever you feel like."
Charlie said slowly. He wanted Billy to understand that he didn't see him as weak or helpless. Charlie knew how much strength it took to actually get out of bed every day and face the world, when all you wanted was to....die.

He had wanted to die for a long time. Sometimes he would look at his dad and change his mind. Because if something happened to him, Hopper would lose his mind. He would have no one left. His dad wasn't perfect but Charlie loved him regardless.

"Maybe, someday." Billy whispered.

"Someday huh? Glad to know you're planning to keep me around." Charlie smiled smugly.

Billy suddenly pulled him down on the bed and straddled his lap.

"It's not like I can get rid of you, especially since I have let you in on so many of my secrets."

"Billy.." Charlie groaned as Billy trailed his hand up Charlie's chest and grabbed his neck.

"Keep it quiet. Or your dad is going to hear us. We don't want that now, do we?"
Billy voice was commanding. Charlie shook his head.

"Words, sweetheart."

"Please."
Charlie forced out. His hand going to Billy neck and pulling him down.

*A little bit of smut*

Billy kissed him fiercely. He dominated his mouth and pushed his tongue in effortlessly. His grip on Charlie's neck tightened a fraction. Charlie almost chocked.

"Clothes off." Billy ordered. They both stripped off what was left on. Billy kissed every square inch of Charlie's chest and shoulders. He hand snaked down and took Charlie's length in his hand.

He strike and stroked as Charlie whined.

"God, will you just fuck me already?"
Charlie groaned. Billy shut him up with a suffocating kiss. His hands moved faster and the moans that escaped Charlie were muffled by the kiss.

Charlie was almost on the edge when Billy stopped. Billy stopped kissing him to see how frustrating Charlie was.

"It's no fun if you're not closer than I am. Sorry darling." the blonde nipped at Charlie's ear lobe and flipped him on his stomach.

"You got a condom?" Charlie asked.

"Safety first." Billy smirked taking one out of his jeans pocket. "Ready?"

"Yes."

Charlie bit down the pillow as Billy entered him. He pulled out repeated dit a few time. Charlie was growing impatient.

Billy howered over the other boy and said

"Don't make a sound."

Charlie bit down the pillow harder as Billy swiftly entered him a dn started moving. He had picked up a steady rhythm. His pace increased with each push. He muttered sweet words and praises in Charlie's ears.

Charlie came a minute before Billy. Which meant Billy kept going.

"Just a little longer darling."

His last pushes were harsher.

One.

Two.

Three.

Billy came with a muffled cry as he bit down his own lip. He slumped next to exhausted Charlie.

Charlie was lying on his stomach, trying to catch his breath. Billy turned him around and kissed his face, all over. It was the softest Charlie had ever seen him.

"You did amazing."

"You're so fucking beautiful."

He caressed Charlie's hair as they both started to breathe normally. Charlie pulled Billy in for more tender, sultry and messy kisses. They kissed each other everywhere like they wanted to merge into one. Neither could get enough. They wanted to get closer.
They kissed until, they memorized how the others mouth tasted, until they couldn't anymore, until they fell asleep, limps tangled.

A week passed. Billy and Charlie didn't fight again. Very randomly after an exhausting sex or make out, with a cigarette between his lips, Billy would talk about his father. Rarely, but he would. Charlie would listen, say little to nothing. He realized Billy just needed someone to listen without judgment.

Billy noticed sometimes Charlie would turn sour and dark and gloomy. He wouldn't annoy Billy with his stupid jokes or smug remarks. He would come to school looking like he hasn't slept or ate in days . He would hide in the library or in the parking lot. When they meet up Charlie wouldn't even properly look at him. He saw the scars on Charlie's arms, a sign that he was hurting himself. But he was clueless how he could help or if he can at all.

Usually with girls like this, Billy would get tired and leave. He would find a new hookup and so on. But he couldn't leave Charlie. Especially when he saw the pain behind Charlie's beautiful eyes. They were always red and puffy like he was crying a lot. If he asked, Charlie would tell him everything was fine.

An then just like that Charlie would return to his old self. They would run off to odd places and fuck. Sometimes they would argue about Billy's fued with Steve then always end up fucking again.

"I don't want you hanging around Tommy. H. and Carol."

Charlie said sitting in the camaro, sharing a cigarette with the blonde. Billy scoffed. Charlie glared at him and Billy immediately defended.

"It's the other way around Charlie. And I am keeping them around for as long as they are useful."

"How long are you going to keep me around?"

Charlie asked looking out of the window. It was raining. He watched the water droplets slide down the glass.

Billy paused. He wasn't expecting Charlie to be so blunt. It was a question that never came into his mind. Nothing came into his mind when Charlie was around. Except Charlie's skin, his lips, his hands and his hair. His voice and the way he said Billy's name. His laugh was another thing that Billy couldn't get enough of.

He wanted to keep Charlie around for a long long time. But he wasn't the type to settle down and be in a serious relationship. And it wasn't going to happen, they were still two guys and they were still in Hawkins.

"Don't have to think so hard. When you want me gone, just say it. Don't cut me off or hurt me....just tell me to leave and... I will. I promise."

"And what if you're the one who wants to leave? What then?" Billy retorted, trying to cover up the way Charlie's words had hurt him.

"I'm too much of a fool for that. I would stay until you don't want me anymore." Charlie smiled. "I will stay as long as you need me."

Billy looked away. He needed Charlie, that was true. Will he ever stop needing Charlie though? Charlie understood him in a way he wished his mother did. His mother who left him at the mercy of his abusive father.

"A little too silent over there? You Okay? You're not gonna ask me to leave right away are you?" Charlie laughed a little.

His laughter was cut off when Billy pulled him in. Their lips met, tenderly and passionately. It wasn't too rushed or too slow. It was just right. Their mouth els moved in unison. They broke apart for air and Charlie chuckled.

"That's one way to shut me up."

"It is very effective, yeah."

And they kissed again. And again. The rain poured down outside. Completely unaware of it, they kissed messily and aggressively and tenderly. Teasing and fighting. Until Charlie Hopper fell asleep on Billy's chest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 5K 46
𝒐. greatest love in a best friend! stranger things β•± steve harrington Β©rosyclarissa, 2022
156K 3.4K 17
A teenage girl finds herself falling in love with the 'it' boy Steve Harrington and the new bad boy Billy Hargrove, all the while battling a deep dar...
117K 3K 19
[COMPLETED] tw: mentions of suicide, self harm, swearing, and sexual activity everybody wants to change the world, but no one wants to die. what if...
474K 6.5K 20
Your life in Hawkins was good although boring. One person managed to not only change that but also to make you feel things you didn't know were possi...