The Tailed Beast Hero [ JINCH...

By AdoboCatWorks

One of his dreams is to become a hero. A hero that will give light to those who are in the darkness, but he h... More

Start of Chapters and Arcs
Prologue One | Kurama
Biography | Quirk | Abilities
Prologue Two | Y/N Yugano
Page One | Sludge Villain
Page Two | You Can Become A Hero
Page Three | The Pillar of Light
Page Four | U.A. High
Page 5 | Classes Start!
Page 6 | Combat Training Part 1
Page 7 | Combat Training Part 2
Page 8 | Combat Training Part 3
Page 9 | Aftermath
Page 10 | Elections, But It Wasn't
Page 11 | U.S.J.
Page 12 | U.S.J. Part 2
Page 14 | Aftermath
Page 15 | Prelude to the Sports Festival
Page 16 | First Round : Obstacle Course
Page 17 | Second Round : Cavalry Battle
Page 18 | Third Round : Shinso vs Midoriya
Page 19 | Third Round : Yugano vs Kaminari
Page 20 | Third Round : Results
Page 21 | Midoriya vs Todoroki
Page 22 | Todoroki vs Yugano
Page 23 | Yugano vs Bakugo
Page 24 | (Short) End of the Sports Festival
Page 25 | A Date with You (Plus an Omake!)
Page 26 | Internships
Page 27 | Hero Names
Page 28 | Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D.
Page 29 | How good is your German?
Page 30 | Loki
Page 31 | Visions
Page 32 | Raid
Page 33 | Assemble
Page 34 | Welcome to New York
Page 35 | Let's Squash some Aliens!
Page 36 | Deadly Jutsu
Page 37 | End of Internships
Page 38 | Back to Class
Page 39 | Prepare For The Exams!
Page 40 | Practical Exams
Page 41 | Mall Incident
Page 42 | Training Camp
Page 43 | The Forest
Page 44 | The Camp Pt. 1
Page 45 | The Camp Pt. 2
Page 46 | The Camp Pt. 3
Page 47 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 1
Page 48 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 2
Page 49 | Surprise Attack Pt. 3
Page 50 | Unacceptable!
Page 51 | Frustration
Page 52 | Operation Explosive Noise | Pt.1
Page 53 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 2
Page 54 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 3
Page 55 | A New Morning
Page 56 || Interlude - Endgame
Interlude 2: TBH | TPL Memes (Season 1)
Page 57 || Dorms, Terms, And Forms Pt. 1
Page 58 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 2
Page 59 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 3
Page 60 || Back to School!
Page 61 || Special Moves? I Got Plenty
Page 62 || Shiketsu High School Appears!
Page 63 || Exam's First Phase
Page 64 || U.A. Crushing Session
Page 65 || Exam's Second Phase
Page 66 || Tough Decisions
Page 67 || Best Defense is Offence
Interlude - A Jolly Christmas (Christmas Special)

Page 13 | U.S.J. Part 3

4.3K 130 25
By AdoboCatWorks

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person PoV

SHADOW CLONE JUTSU!

Two exact copies off Yugano appeared in a smoke behind the original as they both grabbed each of Kaminari's arms to yeet him towards the villains.

Kaminari: "W-Wait, Y-Yugano what are you- GYAAAH!!" He said in protest but it was too late for him.

Y/N Clones: "Heave ho! Go, Stun-Gun!" They both said as they launched the poor boy straight to a tall villain, latching himself at the villain as he shocked him indiscriminately. 

The scared expression of Kaminari changed into a confident one as he realized that no villain can stop and approach him.

Kaminari: "Oh, it's working! I'm strong!" He exclaimed. "You two can count on me. You too, Class-Rep!" He said confidently making Jirou and Yugano sweatdrop at him.

Y/N: "Right, right. Go have some fun, Electro." He said to him, before a villain managed to sneak up behind Yugano thanks to the villain's cloaking quirk.

Cloaked Villain: "Time to die, kid!" He said as he stabbed 'Yugano' in his chest, killing him instantly, causing Kaminari, Yaoyorozu and Jirou to witness this in horror.

Jirou: "Y/N!"

Yaoyorozu: "Yugano!" She screamed.

Kaminari: "Class-Rep!"

But unknown to them, that was just a clone.

Cloaked Villain: "GYYAAAAHHHH!!!" He screamed in agony as he is electrocuted by the Jutsu.

Y/N: "That feels good right, Villain? That technique is my Lightning Clone." He said as he appeared behind the two ladies.

Yaoyorozu: "Y-You can do that with your quirk too?" She asks.

Y/N: "My quirk can manipulate all five elements and use them in different means. But yeah I won't reveal any much of it for you guys, try to guess some more." He said as he unsheathe his real katana at his front, before disappearing in a blur.

The four worked together to fight the villains as Yaoyorozu uses her quirk to trap some of them while either Kaminari or Yugano ending them with their quirks. Jirou also had her own teamwork with the boys as she uses her earphone jacks as an amplifier while Yugano made it extreme with his water jutsus and Kaminari zapping them with his lightning, thus creating a combo move.

The three are now tired in using their quirk as Yaoyorozu proceeds to her plan B.

Yaoyorozu: "It takes some time." She said as a metal blanket appeared on her back, covering the two with it and she calls out Yugano for help. "Yugano!" She signals him as the blonde ninja nods in understanding.

The villains are now confused on why there is a blanket on the area. Some are snickering that the girls are hiding inside of it because they were scared.

With Yaoyorozu's signal, Yugano pats the shoulder of his friend, Kaminari. And the two clones jumped back to reposition alongside the original.

Y/N: "Let's give them... some 'shock'. Ready?" He smirked at Kaminari that is up for the challenge.

Kaminari: "Two steps ahead of you." He said as lightning starts to crackle around him. "In that case, I can be really strong!"

The two clones already did their hand signs as they both slammed their palms on the ground.

EARTH STYLE: EARTH DOME!

WATER STYLE: WATERFALL!

The surge of water hits all of the villains while the earth dome protected the girls inside of the blanket from the water as Kaminari and the original struck the final blow.

INDISCRIMINATE SHOCK 1.3 MILLION VOLTS!

All of the villains screamed in agony as they were all washed and electrified by their combo move. As soon as the lightning surge died down with also the earth dome's gone. Yugano scans the area for more enemies but there are none at least. He nods his head in satisfaction to see that all of the villains are either unconscious or fried to toast.

Yaoyorozu: "Now then, I am worried about the others. Let us join them quickly."

Y/N: "There's no need for that, Vice-Rep." He said as he walks near the tent in an attempt to open it but a panicked voice by Jirou stopped him off his tracks.

Jirou: "Y-Y/N! Don't peek!" She warns him.

Y/N: "Eh, why though? Then he realized that Yaoyorozu used her quick from earlier, sacrificing some of her clothing for the sake of her quirk, his face heats up behind his mask. "O-Okay! I won't look!" He said before he pulls out his cloak, giving it to Yaoyorozu inside while not looking. "Wear my cloak first while you repair your costume."

After he gave his cloak to Yaoyorozu, he searched with his eyes around for Kaminari. And he saw him like an idiot with both of his hands in a thumbs-up while he walked around the mountain zone.

Kaminari: "Whey-hey..." He said with some blood dripping down on his nose.

Yugano tilts his head because of Kaminari's actions, confusing the teen of why the hell is he doing that.

Y/N: "Uhh... What happened to him? That's the first time I saw him like that." He said to the girls while he points out Kaminari walking.

Jirou: "When he did that move from earlier, he overused his quirk. And that's the result." She stated while they both look at Kaminari again.

Y/N: "I see... So he turns into an idiot after that move." He said with a nod and sighed. "I'll go and give him some lightning. Be right back." He said to the both of them as Yugano approached the dumb Kaminari and did some hand signs.

LIGHTNING STYLE: THUNDERBOLT

The electric surge flowed through Kaminari's body causing his body to go back to normal.

Kaminari: "Whey-Huh? Class-Rep, what happened?" He asks as Yugano just gave him the 'you-know-what-happened' stare.

Y/N: "A lot... happened and you overused your quirk, my friend." He explained to him as Kaminari gave his Class-Rep a melancholic smile.

Kaminari: "I got heated up by the adrenaline, sorry Class-Rep."

Y/N: "No worries, now we should get back to-"

Yaoyorozu: "KYAAH!"

The two boys heard a loud scream behind them. They quickly turned their heads with Yugano's sword at the ready, and they saw Yaoyorozo held hostage by a villain that survived Kaminari's attack from earlier.

Yaoyorozu is held at in a choke by the metal quirk villain with Jirou, Kaminari and Yugano frozen, hoping that the villain won't hurt their Vice-Rep.

Metal Villain: "Don't move a muscle you brats, or else she'll die." He threatened as the villain tightens his hold at Yaoyorozu's neck.

Kaminari: "How in the world did he survived?" He whispers to Yugano next to him.

Y/N: "I suppose he hid himself in the ground and because of his quirk, he nullified our attacks." He answers back.

Metal Villain: "What are you two boys planning at?! Do you really want your friend to die?" He said with Yaoyorozu squirming at his choke.

Y/N: "Kurama, I need some little boost." 

Kurama: "I already knew that kid. Now go and save that damsel in distress!"

Subtly, Y/N looks down and prepares his blade, but this is noticed by Kaminari.

Kaminari: "What are you-"

Y/N: "Just stay still, Kaminari." He said no longer in his regular voice, but a deep one that surprised the pikachu beside him.

MODIFIED HIRAISHIN : FLAME CUT

In the blink of an eye, Yugano already cut off the villain's arm that is holding Yaoyorozu, shocking the three classmates of his. The villain didn't noticed this, not long before he felt he no longer can feel his left arm. The villain looked at his left and saw that his arm is missing, blood dripping with flames burning his shoulder, like a knife cuts through butter.

Metal Villain: "GAAAHHH!!! YOU ASSHOLE!! MY ARM!" He screamed in agony as he steps back

However, the three were shocked by Yugano's actions as they literally didn't saw him move beside Kaminari earlier.

Kaminari: "H-He's fast..." He said with his eyes wide as saucers.

Jirou: 'I didn't even saw him move from there!' She thought.

Yugano walked towards the villain with coldness in his eyes, as soon as the villain met his eyes, it was not in his own hazel eyes, but it is like the eyes of a fox, staring at the villain.

Y/N: "I am the asshole?" He said, before he kicked the villain in sheer force, knocking him out. "Then stay away from my classmates."

After that, he walked back now towards his scared classmates, because they know that this was not Yugano's personality anymore. The shaken faces of Jirou, Kaminari and Yaoyorozu met his fox's eyes, and then Yugano breathes deeply, returning his eyes back to normal.

Y/N: "It's okay. He's knocked out over there." He points out the villain at the crater of the mountain zone. "You guys, head back to 13-Sensei, I'll go and find the others."

But before they could head back, Yaoyorozu questions Yugano to clear out something.

Yaoyorozu: "How?"

Y/N: "How what?"

Yaoyorozu: "How did you suddenly appeared below the villain?" She asks, but Yugano just points out his cloak that is she wearing. Her eyes widen is realization as she remembers Yugano talking to their sensei earlier about some 'Hiraishin'. "That's the hiraishin you and Aizawa-Sensei talked from before?"

Y/N: "Yes, and I placed a marker on that cloak before we entered the U.S.J. In case of something grim would happen." He explains as he and the others heard an explosion from the plaza. "That might be Aizawa-sensei's. Now go, move!" He said as they all exited the mountain zone.

-0-0-0-0-0-

Y/N watches the three ran away from the Mountain Zone as he sensed his marker that he placed in his sensei just activated.

Y/N: "This is bad..." He said inside of his mindscape while he is running towards the fountain plaza in reality.

Kurama: "I can sense his consciousness fading, Y/N. Hurry up and rescue him!"

Y/N: "Kurama... I've been thinking-"

Kurama: "You can't. It's too dangerous for you, Y/N. I know that you want to help your Sensei to your fullest but- using my chakra is still not good for you and you can only use it up to two tails."

Left with no choice, Yugano only sighs in defeat.

Y/N: "I understand."

In Yugano's decision, he wishes to borrow Kurama's chakra to transform himself up to Three Tails, but Kurama didn't allowed him to use it as it was too dangerous that he might harm his classmates or worse, he could kill them.

Yugano reached the fountain plaza as he saw Aizawa being pummeled by the muscular villain as the villain repeatedly smashes Aizawa's bloodied face on the ground. Enraged by this, Yugano used the Hiraishin to teleport in front of the unguarded Nomu, giving him a back kick as this sends the Nomu flying for a few meters before it recovers itself. As the Nomu went flying, Yugano immediately grabbed the unconscious Aizawa as they Hiraishined away from the plaza and landing back in the near the entrance.

Aizawa: "Y-Yugano... You-" He said in between of his erratic breathing as Yugano kneels beside him and heals his injuries with the Mystical Palm Jutsu.

Y/N: "Don't speak sensei. Let me heal you up first." Yugano's hands glows green as the bleeding on Aizawa's head stopped with his breathing slowly returning back to normal.

After a minute, he stopped the jutsu, he helped Aizawa to sit down behind the tree before they shifted their eyes back at the fountain plaza with the hand guy's head searching around for them. With a decision to made, Y/N summoned a shadow clone.

Y/N: "Sensei, I'll  go and leave you here with my clone. He will let you heal until you can fully recover again, then he will go towards 13-Sensei for her to heal."

Aizawa: "What? What are you thinking, Yugano! This is not a joke for you to play with!" He angrily protested. 

Y/N: "But sensei, if no one could stall that bird-ass villain,  they might go after my classmates!" He answered back.

His sensei thinks for a moment, before Aizawa lets out a sigh.

Aizawa: "Alright, you have granted permission to fight, but be careful. You're still my student."

Yugano only gave his sensei a quick smile as he hiraishined back at the plaza, appearing himself in front of the Nomu and the hand guy.

Y/N: "Hey ugly! You're looking for Aizawa-Sensei? Too bad that you'll have to go with me first!" He shouted as this earns the attention of the Nomu.

???: "Y/N Yugano. One of the golden amongst the golden eggs, such a shame that you're not a villain."

Y/N: "Then suck it up over your ass, hand-brat!" 

???: "We'll see." 

A purple mist appeared over the hand-man as Y/N listens to their conversation.

Kurogiri: "Tomura Shigaraki." The guy called out the hand-man's name.

Shigaraki: "Kurogiri, did you kill 13?"

Y/N: 'Kurose got killed? Impossible...' He thought.

Kurogiri: "I put 13 out of action, but there were students that I was unable to disperse, and one of them was able to run away." He revealed that surprises Shigaraki as he starts to scratch his neck in annoyance.

Y/N: 'So Iida got out. This battle might turn to our favor, I just need to stall this birdbrain for a few minutes.' He thought with a smirk.

Shigaraki: "Kurogiri, you... If you weren't a warp gate, I would've crushed you to pieces." He said to the villain next to him in frustration as he stops scratching. "We can't win against dozens of pros. It's game over. Man, it's game over this time. Let's go home."

Y/N: 'Go home? Are they really- No, I think he's bluffing.'

Shigaraki: "Oh, yeah... Before we leave, let's smash some of his pride as the Symbol of Peace!" Starting with them!" He said as he quickly turns his head towards someone at the Flood Zone.

Y/N: 'Shit! Why are they watching over there!' He thought with a gritted teeth, as he teleports in front of Midoriya and Co. "Don't forget that I'm also here, hand-man!" He said as he delivers an uppercut at Shigaraki's surprised face, sending him away from Yugano's classmates.

Midoriya: "N/N-Chan!"

Mineta: "Class-Rep!"

The two exclaimed in relief as they saw the villain sent flying by Yugano's strong punch. After that, Yugano fixes his gloves as he glanced shortly at the three behind him.

Y/N: "You guys okay?" He asks them, which they all nod in reply. "Also don't interfere, Midoriya. I know what you're thinking." He said to him, causing Midoriya to flinch.

Shigaraki slightly recovers from the punch as he scratches his neck again.

Shigaraki: "You moved like a lightning." He complimented. "But you're still no match for my Nomu. Nomu, get him." He pointed to Yugano as the Nomu disappeared in front of Yugano much to his shock.

The Nomu delivers a back fist on Yugano's face as he was sent crashing on some rocks at the Flood Zone.

Midoriya: "N/N-Chan!" He screamed in horror as he just saw his friend got punched by a villain.

-0-0-0-0-

At a crater not far from the Flood Zone, Yugano is seen in a Yamtcha position with his mask shattered and his head had some blood falling down because of a wound. He can hardly stands up because of the punch that the Nomu gave him, as he can barely balance himself and recover.

Y/N: "Kurama, please... They're now going for my classmates, please lend me your power." He pleaded in his tired breathing, but Kurama shakes his head again.

Kurama: "Don't be a brat right now, Y/N. As I said from before, you might die if you use it because your body still can't handle it!"

Y/N: "Kurama..." He looked straight to the fox's eyes as Kurama saw Naruto in Yugano's face. "For the sake of my friends... Please."

Kurama's eyes widened as he can actually see Naruto behind Yugano as Naruto's soul gave Kurama his signature smile at the fox before disappearing. The Nine Tails huffed in his host's decision as he is left with no choice but to gave Yugano his chakra.

Kurama: "Tch. Don't come back crying to me when your body got squashed, you hear me?!" He said, until he lifts his arm to Yugano, offering him a fist-bump. "C'mon, brat. Before I could change my mind." He said with a smile.

Y/N: "Thank you." He said at the end with a chuckle. "Now let's end this birdbrain." He said as he connected his fist into Kurama's, sending Yugano back to the real world.

-0-0-0-0-

An explosion occurred on where Yugano's crashed earlier as a gust of wind slams through his classmates and even the villains, they all looked on that area as they can see a swirl of orange surrounds the crater.

This is felt all around the USJ as the orange wind became stronger and a loud roar of a fox is heard in the Flood Zone, with a silhouette of an angry fox appeared in the minds of both Kurogiri and Shigaraki.

Midoriya: "N/N-Chan. Is that... you?" He asks with his voice trembling in fear, with Asui and Mineta even can't speak in horror.

In the villain's side, they were terrified to see the fox awakens its wrath towards them as Shigaraki nervously points at Yugano, giving Nomu the command.

Kurogiri: "That's the Nine Tail Fox?" He muttered.

Shigaraki: "Damn you cheated booster! Nomu, get him!" He ordered as the Nomu rushes straight to Yugano with an attempted hook, but Yugano easily catches this with his one tail.

The Nomu had its mouth opens in confusion as Yugano strikes the birdbrain's exposed head with a slash from his claw as the Nomu shrieked in pain while it steps back.

Yugano didn't say anything as he only gave the Nomu a threatening stare, before he disappears again in a blur.

Turns out, he sends a barrage of kicks and punches that putting the Nomu into a disadvantage as the last punch devastates the body of the Nomu, it retreated back towards Shigaraki and Kurogiri. Yugano observes the Nomu as he can see it is slowly recovering its wounds and the large hole in its stomach from the punch earlier.

Y/N: 'Fast Regeneration? This might be tougher than I thought.' He said in his head.

Yugano stands up from his fours as he ran up and charge at the Nomu while doing some hand signs.

FIRE STYLE: SACRED FIRE!

Yugano blows an orange burst of fireball at the Nomu but it jumps away from the attack. Yugano saw this and jumps to intercept Nomu, giving it an axe kick as it crashes down towards the plaza.

Shigaraki clicked his tongue in anger as he witness the Nomu getting beaten by a teenager. And he noticed the tired Yugano and his power boost vanished as he ordered the Nomu again to charge at Yugano.

Y/N: 'Shit, the power's already gone?!' He thought, but he can't move his body from the chakra exhaustion. 'And that jutsu from earlier nearly depleted my own chakra. Gotta think, think!'

Shigaraki: "Nomu, that kid's power is now gone. Kill that brat!" He said as the Nomu obeys him, but before the punch connects to Yugano's exhausted body, the USJ doors burst open, with clouds of dust surrounded the entrance.

The footsteps of a man echoes in the midst of the silent USJ as Yugano can't clearly saw who'd arrived at the door, with his consciousness fighting to be awake.

Y/N: "S-Sensei..."

All Might: "I had a bad feeling, so I tore myself away from my chat with the principal and came. I passed Young Iida on my way and got a rough idea of what had happened." He gritted his teeth in his thoughts as he continues to walk forward. "It's fine now! For I am here!"

Shigaraki: "I've been waiting, hero. You trash of society."

With the villains attention glued of All Might, Yugano slowly recovers his chakra as he let his body healed up from the chakra exhaustion.

The villains at the plaza were knocked out by All Might in a blur as Yugano notices himself teleported away from the fountain, but this is not his own doing.

Y/N: "W-what the- How?" He said as he looked around and he saw himself far from the villain and he is being carried by All Might, before he puts him down on a bench.

All Might: "Young Yugano, thank you. Young Iida told me that you did good on evacuating your fellow classmates. You did great."

Y/N: "So all of them are in the entrance by now?" He asks while All Might nods in reply.

All Might: "Young Todoroki and the others are gathered at the entrance, so go and follow them.

Y/N: "But let me tell you what I've got on that guy, Sensei." He said while he points out the Nomu. "That guy has instant regeneration, and it is likely on par with you, I only managed to stall him for three minutes."

All Might: "Three minutes? That is still impressive, but you and the others should go, now!"

Y/N:"I understand." He said as he slips a hiraishin marker on All Might's back as he teleported to get Midoriya and Co. away from the villains.

Midoriya: "Eh, N-N/-Chan? You recovered alrea-"

Y/N: "Not now, Izuku. C'mon, All Might will handle it." He said as he grabs them and hiraishined away from the Fountain Plaza, and back to the front entrance.

As soon as they arrived at the entrance, he was greeted by all of his classmates.

1-A: "Class-Rep!"

Uraraka: "Yugano, y-you-"

Ashido: "Are you okay?"

Kaminari: "You look like shit."

Their mixed worriedness and questions, earns a smile from Yugano as he lets himself to sit down near Aizawa and the recovering 13.

Y/N: "Sensei, I told you I could manage it." He said with a smirk.

Aizawa: "You are really a troublesome kid, aren't you?"

Y/N: "I know, I know... Let me recover my chakra first." He said as he closed his eyes and focuses to gather chakra.

A few minutes after that, his chakra gathering is interrupted as his classmates gasped on something, Yugano also looked at the scene as they all saw All Might getting a reverse situation as a portal appeared beneath the hero as the Nomu dug its hand at All Might's left side, blood appearing from it.

Y/N: "Those bastards..." He clenches his fists as he can see All Might gritting his teeth in pain.

As he is in focus by the scene, Midoriya and some boys approached him.

Midoriya: "N/N-Chan... Send us down there." He said, this snaps the blonde away from his thoughts.

Y/N: "What?! Are you suicidal now, Izuku?" He protested but Midoriya didn't gIve in as he continues to gave Yugano a determined look to help All Might.

Bakugo: "The nerd is right. Even I can't stand that fucking villain over here."

Kirishima: "Yeah! Let us help Midoriya, Class-Rep!"

Yugano shook his head as he rubs his temple in defeat, as he agreed to help All Might below.

Y/N: "Fine you idiots, but with LIMITED INTERVENTION. Understood? I don't want my ass on detention." All of them nods as Yugano examines on who's going with them.

Midoriya, Todoroki, Kirishima, Bakugo, and himself.

Y/N: "Everyone, put your hands on my shoulders. And don't puke after this!" He instructed, as he did some hand signs.

MODIFIED HIRAISHIN : FLYING THUNDER CROSS!

-0-0-0-0-0-

While All Might is slowly being consumed by the purple mist below him, the team teleported in their designated points, surprising Kurogiri, Shigaraki and All Might. Bakugo lets out an explosion at Kurogiri, which he pinned him down and grabbed his metal collar.

Bakugo: "Tch! Half-and-half, Canine, Shitty-Hair! You fuckers are up!" He shouted. 

Todoroki steps his left foot, sending a wave of ice at the Nomu's body, freezing it while Yugano charges his fist with chakra alongside Kirishima as the two gave the Nomu a straight punch, which it freed All Might from the lock.

Kirishima & Y/N: "Take... this!" They both shouted in their punch.

Y/N: "Izuku! Last hit!" He shouted behind him as Midoriya sends a  Delaware smash.

The smash disoriented Shigaraki's vision as the team retreated back to All Might's.

Todoroki: "We've heard is that you are all here to kill All Might." He said to the villains.

Y/N: "And we can't let you do that." He added.

Meanwhile, Bakugo is having fun on pinning down Kurogiri as he threatens him with an explosion if he move.

Bakugo: "Stop acting so stuck-up, foggy nobody!" He said to the mist villain.

Todoroki: "The Symbol of Peace cannot be killed by the likes of you."

Y/N: "Checkmate, Shigaraki." 

Shigaraki stares at the young teens, and he talked in a calm manner.

Shigaraki: "Kurogiri, our exit and entrance, has been overrun. We're in a pinch."

Bakugo chuckles at their minor victory as he continues to taunt Kurogiri.

Bakugo: "You careless bastard. You're just what I thought you'd be. Only certain parts of you can turn into a misty warp gate. The fog gate covered your actual body, right? If you were completely made of mist and physical attacks couldn't touch you, then you wouldn't have said "that was close." He deducted, but while Kurogiri tried to escape Bakugo's grip, he lets out a mini explosions in his palm, threatening the warp mist. "Don't move! If I will see you move suspiciously then I'll blow you up."

Kirishima: "His behavior isn't very hero-like."

Y/N: "I can agree, and B-52 bomber already solved Kurogiri's weakness."

Shigaraki: "Nomu."

The Nomu sinks below the portal as it emerges next on another portal, with only half of its body trying to balance itself.

Midoriya: "Even though his body's broken... He's still moving?"

Y/N: "It's because that creature had some type of regen factor, so stand clear and avoid it!"

The ice that coats half of Nomu's body were destroyed and it was replaced by new muscles and limbs that confuses All Might.

All Might: "His quirk  wasn't shock absorption?"

Shigaraki: "I didn't say that was all he had. This is super-regeneration."

Y/N: 'This is only his regeneration?!' He thought.

Shigaraki: "Nomu has been modified to take you at 100%. He's a super-efficient human sandbag. But first, we need to get our gate back."

Everyone had their guard up as they waited for Shigaraki to made the first move.

Shigaraki: "Go, Nomu."

The Nomu disappeared in a blur that only Yugano and All Might can see as Yugano did a snake seal that sends their team away from the punch.

MODIFIED HIRAISHIN: REVERSE TELEPORTATION

The stumped team were confused to see that they were all not in the fight with All Might.

Midoriya: "E-EH? N/N-Chan did you teleported us away from them?" He asks.

Y/N: "Yes I am, you idiot. Do you all remembered what I've said from earlier? LIMITED INTERVENTION, dammit!" He angrily replied back. "Now that we gave All Might some help, it's time to-"

He was cut off by a blast of wind coming from All Might as they were forced to cover their faces, but Yugano stood his ground to peek what is happening. Both Nomu and All Might starts to trade punches as the whole plaza shook because of their connected punches.

The team alongside Yugano are all being blown off by the wind as they find their own ways to grab into something.

Midoriya: "A head-on fistfight?"

Kirishima: "W-wow!"

Y/N: "That Nomu is really like a clone of All Might!" 

All Might begins to punch faster than the Nomu as All Might overwhelms the Nomu by the punches.

All Might: "If your quirk isn't shock nullification but shock absorption, then there's a limit to it, right?" He continues the barrage of punches, exceeding his own limits as the Nomu can't really handle all of the punches it receives from their Sensei. "If you can withstand me at 100%, then I will force you to surrender from beyond that!

Within the eyes of the team, they saw All Might giving his all to defeat the Nomu, and the most impressed by these are Midoriya and Yugano.

One swing from All Might's fist sends the Nomu across the line of trees with All Might in its trail not letting it to counter he slams the Nomu straight into the ground, with All Might landed in front of it, glowing eyes and his final punch ready.

All Might: "Hey villain, have you ever heard these words?"

He charges his right fist for his finishing move.

All Might: "Go Beyond..."

All Might: "PLUS ULTRA!"

The smash, ultimately sends the Nomu flying through the roof of USJ and straight to the sky as the whole facility shook in vibrations, almost like an earthquake happened.

Kirishima: "Oi, is this a comic book or something? It's like he nullified the shock absorption. His brute strength is crazy..."

Bakugo: "What insane power. Does that mean he rushed at him so fast so he couldn't regenerate?"

Y/N: "That punch... Incredible" He mumbled.

Kurama: "Keh, I am surprised that Toshi-brat still had the move to do that even if he's injured."

All Might: "I really have gotten weaker... In my prime, five hits would've been enough. But it took more than 300 hits." The steam starts to come out from All Might and both Midoriya and Yugano only notices this. "Now, villains... I'm sure we'd all like to end this as soon as possible. What's wrong? You're not coming? You said you'd "clear" this or something, right?" He said in a taunting tone before his face switched into a more serious one.

All Might: "Come and get me if you can." He said to Shigaraki as the villain steps back in fear.

Y/N: "Everyone, head back to the entrance, now."

Todoroki: "As expected, it looks like there is no need for us to fight." He added in which Yugano agrees because he's already low in chakra.

All Might: "Well, what's wrong" He added in his taunt.

Kurogiri: "Shigaraki Tomura! Please calm yourself. Looking carefully, I see that he was definitely weakened from the damage of Nomu's attacks. Besides, the children appear to be frozen in fear. We still have underlings who can be used. There are likely only a few minutes left before reinforcements come. If you and I work together, we still have a chance of killing him."

Shigaraki: "Yeah... That's right... I mean, we have the last boss right in front of our eyes." He said as Shigaraki sprints towards Yugano and his classmates.

All Might: "He's coming, huh?"

Shigaraki: "This is revenge for Nomu!" He shouted as Kurogiri charges with him.

Yugano noticed a green blur jumped past him as he can only saw Midoriya now in between of All Might and the villains.

Y/N: "You idiot! Izuku!" He shouted as he did some hand signs. 'Please, make it!'

But before Yugano could finish his hand signs, a bullet shot Shigaraki's hand. Yugano stops his actions as they all looked towards the entrance.

All Might: "Are they here?" He wondered.

Nezu: "Sorry, we're late! I gathered all who were immediately available." The mouse principal said to them.

Y/N: "Motherfucking Iida." He muttered as a grin emerged from his face. "Good job, my man..."

Iida: "I, Tenya Iida, 1-A's Secondary Officer, have now returned!" He shouted as all of U.A.'s faculty teachers have arrived.

Present Mic and Ectoplasm joins the fight as they quickly rout the villains at the fountain plaza.

Nezu: "Split up and protect the students!" He ordered.

Shigaraki: "Aw man, they're all here... It's game over now. Shall we go home and try again later, Kurogir-"

WATER STYLE: WATER BULLET

The giant ball of water crashes into the unsuspected Shigaraki as Kurogiri forced his quirk to protect themselves from it. It reveals a smirking Yugano, cracking his knuckles in intimidation.

Y/N: "That's my message for you, Shigaraki... FUCK OFF." This is his words before the two villains got away from Kurogiri's quirk as they entered the portal, completely ending the attack.

Y/N: "I'm tired... I think I need to-" He said before his consciousness fade off into a deep sleep, his body crashes to the ground as he can only hear muffled screams and blurry faces of his classmates approaching him.

-0-0-0-0-0-

WORD COUNT: 5381

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 509 8
[NOT COMPLETED] You were a Quirkless nobody in a world full of people with powerful Quirks. However, it never stopped you in achieving your dreams to...
12.9K 400 45
ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴀᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀ ɪꜱ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʙᴜᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴏɴᴄᴇ, ɴɪᴄᴏʟᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀᴍᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ - ᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴇʀꜱ...
36.9K 994 51
Mom's always drunk, dad's dead, stepdad is rarely home and I- I don't know what to do. Trying to get into your dream school is one thing, but having...
488 63 20
You just entered your first year at the most prestigious upcoming Pro-Hero school in all of Japan. Somewhere you've dreamed of attending as a child...