Eternal Love Destiny

Por PrincessAstraia

Dong Hua has grown bored with life other than the occasional threat to the realms. Until a girl saves him. He... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue!

Chapter 27

873 40 7
Por PrincessAstraia

The next morning she realized this was her last morning here. She decided to make it an amazing day, then she'd have to tell him that she was leaving. Fengjiu felt nervous about leaving. She wondered, ' What would he say? What should I say?'  She shook her head and made the best breakfast of her life. Today she would also make him cakes.

Dong Hua woke up and saw Fengjiu hard at work in the kitchen. He saw tons of food. "What is the occasion?" he asked.

Fengjiu blushed. "I just wanted to make the best breakfast you ever had."

"Every breakfast you make is the best I ever had," Dong Hua replied with a smile, then frowned for a moment. "What happened last night? I know I was playing music for you then you were dancing. The rest was blank. I woke up and I was in my bed."

"Oh...Er... You drank too much and fell asleep! I had to bring you back to bed," Fengjiu answered nervously.

"You didn't have to do that. You could have called a guard or a maid escort me. I am sorry Fengjiu." Dong Hua frowned. "I usually can hold my alcohol...that is so strange."

"It was no problem. You didn't do or say anything embarrassing. Maybe the stuff you drank last night was potent," Fengjiu replied with a smile. He just nodded then she put more food on his plate.

Fengjiu smiled when she saw him eating, then she went back to making cakes. When she was finished she put them in a container. She turned around to him and said, "Today is all about you. What would you like to do for your last day of freedom?"

Dong Hua thought as he was eating. He replied, "Let's go to the market. I want to buy you some stuff. Then let me take you out to eat. You always cook for me and I want to give you food even though I can't cook well. Then there is a special place I want to show you."

"But today is about you! You shouldn't buy me things. I want you to have a good day," Fengjiu replied with a pout.

"Doing stuff for you does make me happy Fengjiu. You spending time with me makes my days better. I am happier now than I have ever been in my whole life. All I have left to do is get rid of Eunuch Liang," Dong Hua replied as he reached over and stroked her hand. Fengjiu frowned and nodded. He assumed it was about his comment on Eunuch Liang. "Don't worry! I promise he won't hurt you."

"I am more worried about him hurting you," Fengjiu whispered to him honestly.

Dong Hua walked around the table and pulled her into his arms for an embrace. Fengjiu froze for a second and then sunk into it. 'Dong Hua's arms always made me feel at home.'

Dong Hua loved the feeling of her in his arms. After tonight, he hoped she felt the same as he did. Depending on her answer tonight, he might ask for her hand in marriage. He was completely ready for it, but he didn't want to scare her away.

After Dong Hua finished eating they both went to get dressed for the day. Both of them making sure to dress down so that they wouldn't stick out and get lots of attention. Fengjiu chose a light blue dress and Dong Hua chose white robes, unlike his usual black ones. He had no gold cuff on his ponytail like he usually did. Today it was a simple silver hairpin.

Dong Hua took Fengjiu's hand, then he told a lie to his Chief Eunuch. He told him that he'd be going hunting with Fengjiu but they didn't need guards. He winked when he said this to Chief Eunuch.

The Eunuch had assumed that they were going to have some alone time and he mentally celebrated and hoped they had children soon.

Dong Hua and Fengjiu made it to the market and Fengjiu loved everything. She held Dong Hua's hand as they walked around to all the booths. If something caught Fengjiu's eye he would try and buy it. She would immediately talk him out of it.

At one stall Fengjiu saw a little fox figurine and laughed. Dong Hua wasn't going to let her talk him out of buying her this one. He quickly bought it and handed it to her. She pouted for a bit and then gave up on telling him to stop.

After a while they needed to eat so he took her to the best food place in the market. When they sat down he ordered the best dishes that they had to offer. He saw Fengjiu smile and try a bit of everything. There was even entertainment at the place. They had a romantic play going on and Dong Hua was happy. He thought to himself happily, 'This date is going perfectly.'

Fengjiu watched the play, it was about a couple who were separated due to war. The man lost his memory and wandered the world. The lady's father kicked her out because she wouldn't marry who he set her up with. The lady lived in poverty for a long time, till she started making dresses for a living. Then 5 years later the man finally remembered everything and ran back to find her. He found she left home years ago. He goes to find her and sees that she had been waiting for him, without getting married or loving another man. Finally they are reunited after 6 years a part.

Fengjiu felt tears go down her face watching the play. Dong Hua reached over with a handkerchief and wiped her tears away. He told her, "Our story will not be like that. We don't have to wait 5 years to be together."

Fengjiu blushed but didn't answer. When they went back out again to look at the rest of the market she saw something in the corner of her eye. A silver fox hairpin. She looked away so that Dong Hua didn't notice. She decided to come back and buy it when he was busy. When she got back to the immortal realm, she would give it to her Immortal Dong Hua.

She finally got her chance when he went to buy a drink, claiming to be thirsty. She quickly went and bought the pin and pushed it into her sleeve pocket.

Dong Hua got a drink and brought one to Fengjiu as well. He was having a wonderful time with her. They looked at everything. Dong Hua even took them to the wishing tree where people put a message on it and made wishes. He told her, "Let's make a wish."

They both tried to cover their wishes. His wrote, 'Fengjiu to be my wife. Forever and always.' Then he quickly put it on the tree while she continued to write.

Fengjiu's fox eyes saw his answer, her heart raced and her body threatened to panic. She quickly calmed down and wrote down hers for Immortal Dong Hua. It said, 'For my one and only love forever to be with me.'

Fengjiu went to hang it on the tree, and Dong Hua squinted and saw the message. He gasped and looked at her. 'She really did feel the same way I did!' He had never been happier. Dong Hua picked her up and swung her around while she giggled. "You make me so happy, Fengjiu."

She blushed and looked away, he was making this so hard. Then they saw fireworks and she gasped. She looked at Dong Hua, and asked, "Why are there fireworks? Is it a special day?"

Dong Hua shook his head and answered, "I did it for you...you are my special occasion."

Fengjiu felt a tear leave her eye. He frowned when he saw this, and wiped it away. He asked, "Are you okay? Why are you crying?"

She laughed sadly and said with a heavy heart, "I am just touched that you did this for me."

"I can do this for you everyday. Anything to make you happy," Dong Hua told her. Then he looked back up and watched the fireworks.

Fengjiu looked at his face as he watched the fireworks. Her heart was breaking, but here soon she would have to end it. She had to move the night on, so that she could leave. She swallowed hard and asked, "Didn't you want to show me a special place?"

Dong Hua nodded and then he took her hand in his and they walked back to the palace. It was a silent walk, but he didn't mind. He hoped she was reminiscing on their whole day. 'I am so happy when I saw what Fengjiu wrote.'

Finally when they made it back he said, "There is a place right beside the palace that my Father took me to when we practiced sword fighting."

Then he lead her to a beautiful fountain. It was made of gold and had dragons on it that looked like they were fighting for something. It was the most beautiful fountain she had ever seen.

Dong Hua was quiet for a moment and explained, "My father told me that he took my mother here when he had fallen in love with her. He said this was the place he bent the knee and proposed." Fengjiu felt tears start to spill from her eyes. Then he took her lovely face in his hands. "I want a love that strong, Fengjiu." Then he got to his knees. "I have never bowed before anyone other than my father, but I bow before you... Will you marry me Fengjiu?" She started hysterically crying. He looked concerned at her. "Fengjiu? What's wrong?"

"I'm sorry! I am so sorry," she tried to say, but her words were breathless and broken. She was falling a part. 'This was all too hard.'

"Why are you sorry? You haven't done anything," Dong Hua told her, feeling confused.

"I have to leave you. I can't stay here...I can't marry you," Fengjiu replied breathlessly.

"Wh-What? Leave? Why must you leave? I don't understand Fengjiu," Dong Hua started to feel anxious, he felt Fengjiu slipping from his fingers. He can't allow for that. "Is it that I proposed too soon. Fengjiu we can wait longer if needed. You don't have to leave."

Fengjiu shook her head sadly. "I must go. I have done what I was supposed to do. I was supposed to protect you. Now I must go home."

"Fengjiu...but on the tree...you said 'For my one and only love forever to be with me.'...unless..." Dong Hua started to feel horrified. "Unless...there is someone else."

Fengjiu was quiet for a moment, she couldn't tell him that he was the one she meant, but she couldn't say the opposite either. She just said, "I'm sorry."

Dong Hua remembered all their times together. She couldn't have faked that. He shook his head. "No...I don't believe you. Not after everything we have been through. There must be something going on...just tell me we can deal with this together. Is it that the officials don't want you as Sword bearer anymore? It doesn't matter to me. If you want to still be sword bearer you can keep it."

Fengjiu was shocked that he still held out hope. She had hoped he would have been angry about the tree, but he seemed to see through her lie. She told him with a monotone voice, "I don't need to be sword bearer anymore. You were protected and now a major threat to you is gone. You can now finish the rest without me."

Dong Hua shook his head at her. "There is something going on...Why did you work so hard to protect me. None of this makes sense. Why did you not mention your family or where you come from? Why are you so secretive?"

Fengjiu started to panic, this was not going the right way. Then she heard a voice from behind her... It was Si Ming. 'What was he doing here?'

Si Ming said with a smile, "Fengjiu. It's time to go, my love." Fengjiu eyes almost burst out of her head, but she backed away from Dong Hua, then he quickly grabbed her hand again.

Dong Hua looked angrily at the man who interrupted them, and tried to pull Fengjiu close. He asked, "Who are you?"

Si Ming stated, "She is my fiance."

Dong Hua felt the world closing down on him. 'What? This couldn't be happening. Wasn't the man she had mentioned me? Was I wrong this whole time? Was everything a lie?'  Dong Hua then asked in a broken voice to Fengjiu, "Am I a joke to you? Was everything about us a lie?"

Fengjiu jerked her hand away, even though it hurt her heart to do. She told him, "I have to go. Be safe." Then she went and took Si Ming's hand into her own.

When they started to walk away, Dong Hua fell to his knees again. Then got up and decided he couldn't let her leave without answers to his questions. He started to run after Fengjiu when he started to feel tired for some reason and passed out.

Fengjiu saw he had been running towards them, then Si Ming held up his hand and made him pass out. She ran to pick him up in her arms and she felt more tears going down her face. She said, "This was the hardest thing I have ever had to do Si Ming."

Si Ming nodded sadly, and materialized them into Dong Hua's room. They put him in bed and Si Ming told her, "Dong Hua felt the same way through your trial too."

Fengjiu tried to regulate her breathing again. Si Ming instructed, "Go and get anything you want to take back. Dong Hua is going to die in a few days, and we have to stay here, but we can do so while invisible."

Fengjiu nodded feeling numb. She took the jade sword cover, because it was beautiful and maybe Dong Hua will want to keep it. She took the figurine Dong Hua gave her as well. She also made sure her fox pin was still in her sleeve.

Si Ming waited in the study and then saw Fengjiu walk back in slowly. He asked, "Did you get everything?"

"Yes. I got everything," Fengjiu whispered. Then Si Ming quickly used his magic to make them invisible. She sat by Dong Hua's side and watched him the rest of the night.

Dong Hua woke up the next day feeling like his head had been hit by something. He looked around for a moment. He didn't smell breakfast, then his mind went to Fengjiu. He remembered everything. He ran into Fengjiu room, hoping that it had all been a nightmare. He looked through all her clothes, and they were all still here, but she wasn't.

Dong Hua fell on her bed and started gasping '...it was real. She left me. Fengjiu was engaged to another man... And she didn't want me.' He coughed up blood and looked down to see it splatter on his night clothing.

He wanted answers to his questions, so he quickly put on clothes and ran to the chief of guards. He asked him questions about Fengjiu and asked if he knew anything. Then he asked the other guards if they knew anything. They all said the same thing. 'Fengjiu was very secretive.'

Dong Hua tried this for two days, without eating anything and only slept for 2 hours. Upon seeing this Eunuch Liang knew it was his moment to attack. He sent over some tea with poison.

Dong Hua was looking over information in his files to see if he could find out where Fengjiu was from. A maid brought in some tea. He normally wouldn't drink it, but he had gotten used to drinking stuff Fengjiu made him and he drank it.

Dong Hua started to feel very unwell within an hour. He laid down and didn't wake up till two days later. His physician looked at him gravely and informed him, "Your Majesty, you have been poisoned."

Dong Hua started to laugh even though it hurt. "The one time I take something myself or Fengjiu didn't make and it's poison." He laughed again and coughed up blood.

The physician looked sad. "Your Majesty. You only have a few days left. I can't cure you of this. Whatever was in your tea had 10 different types of poisons in it."

"I'm glad," Dong Hua told him honestly. The physician looked alarmed. He continued, "I don't have Fengjiu. What is life worth anymore. There is no one left in the world to live for."

Fengjiu watched in invisible form as Dong Hua was coughing up blood and talking to the physician. She put her head on Si Ming's shoulder and cried. "He is suffering."

Si Ming nodded. "He is, but we can help him get rid of Eunuch Liang. He poisoned him."

Fengjiu felt a dark look overtake her. She replied, "Let's get him!"

She went over to the maid that had given Dong Hua the poison and went into her dreams. Fengjiu yelled, "You poisoned the Emperor. The gods will punish you!"

The maid cried out and fell to her knees. She grabbed the bottom of Fengjiu's dress.  "No please! Eunuch Liang told me to do it. No one is allowed to go against him."

Fengjiu yanked her by the hair and growled. "If you don't tell the truth to the court. Your soul will be devoured by demons. I'll take you to them personally."

The maid nodded and swore, "I promise! I promise." Then the maid woke up with a gasped. She quickly got dressed and ran to the main palace.

Fengjiu watched as the maid testified against Eunuch Liang. She made sure to put poison in Eunuch Liang's house, because he never brought poison back there. Which she had to admit was smart.

One day later, they did a full investigation and found him guilty.

Eunuch Liang yelled as he was being dragged to prison, "I'll kill everyone one of you! Your lives belong to me! I am the ruler around here!" But no one listened. Eunuch Liang went insane in prison and killed two other people inside his room. This sped up his execution, and two days later he was executed but never apologized for his crimes.

Dong Hua was in and out of sleep. He was updated by his Chief Eunuch that Eunuch Liang was executed for his crimes. Dong Hua laughed and choked on his blood again. 'Finally something good comes out of all this', he thought to himself. Sadly, he found no pleasure, because there was no Fengjiu.

Fengjiu watched as the life was fading from Dong Hua. She asked Si Ming, "May I stay with him as he goes?" Si Ming nodded. She said, "Thank you."

She uncloaked herself and walked up to Dong Hua's bed. He seemed to wake up and see her. He said, "Maybe the gods are blessing me and letting me look at you before I die. This is nice."

Fengjiu stroked his hair and started to hum. He closed his eyes, loving the sound. He said, "I missed you."

She felt like she wanted to cry, but didn't say anything back. Fengjiu decided she could tell him their story. She started by saying, "There was a god named Dong Hua Dijun, and he loved his Bai Fengjiu. When they first met he was freezing to death but she saved him. His Bai Fengjiu had loved him a long time, even before they had met. She heard stories of the brilliant Dong Hua Dijun who was the ruler of the Heavens and Earth. He united all the realms and saved all life many times...." on and on she told him their life story. She finished by saying, "He promised to marry her, and they lived happily ever after."

Dong Hua on the edge of death, he said, "That's a nice story. I hope that Dong Hua can keep his Fengjiu unlike me. I hope he treats her like an Empress. I hope he loves her with all his heart."

Fengjiu assured him, with tears flowing, "He does love her. He treats her better than anyone else in the world. They are going to get married soon."

Dong Hua coughed up blood and Fengjiu wiped it away with her sleeve and held him close. She was choking back her sobs. He replied, "Let it be the biggest wedding the world has ever seen. Let them be together forever."

Fengjiu heard his heart slow down, she whispered, "It will be amazing. I promise there will even be fireworks."

Dong Hua smiled tiredly. "That sounds nice." Then he frowned and coughed, and struggled to breathe. He said, "I love...I love...Feng...Jiu." Then he died with a deep breath.

Fengjiu covered her mouth and yelled out. She pulled him into her arms and repeated, "I love you too. I love you! I am sorry."

Si Ming took her arms and had to pull her away from him. He told her, "He is gone. It's time to go to the heavens and wait for Dijun to wait up."

Fengjiu stared at his empty body and she bent down to kiss his forehead, one tear job dripped on his forehead. Then she teleported away from the mortal realm.

(A/N  I cried a couple times. Now time to be back in the immortal realm FOR GOOD! No more trials will be in this story. Two was enough lol)

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

107K 3.1K 52
What happens after Dong Hua and Xiao Bai get out from the chasm. This is a variation of the story in the 2nd book "The Pillow Book" in the Three Liv...
49K 1.6K 35
What if Fengjiu was sent into the past and knew everything that was going to happen? What would she do differently? -You will like this series if: Yo...
15.9K 454 30
This story will be based off of the drama Eternal Love: Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms. I love Mo Yuan and Bai Qian too much and their stories keep circ...
120K 2.4K 29
It had been 300 years since Bai Fengjiu was crown as the Queen of QingQiu. She was said to be extremely beautiful and graceful only second to her Aun...