𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐬 ⁽ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ʰ...

By breastittiees

⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀ i get those 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘣𝘶𝘮𝘱𝘴 every time ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ you come around. yo... More

𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐬
¹ must be trippin'
² FTB
³ damn eyeball
⁴ new weapons
⁵ rotten fucking fish
⁷ peer pressure
⁸ hyunsu defense squad
⁹ fucking creep
¹⁰ suicide mission
¹¹ new acquaintances
¹² mother nature strikes again
¹³ wet wipes
¹⁴ stupid lists

⁶ monster on monster crime

1.6K 92 13
By breastittiees

┍━━━━━━━━━༺❁ུ۪۪⸙༻━━┑

┕━━━━━━━━━༺❁ུ۪۪⸙༻━━┙

[korean, english]

⠀⠀⠀⠀"PLEASE SAVE OUR dad."

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Imani and Hyunsu had just entered the kids' apartment, shutting the door behind them. Suyeong kept her arms wrapped around Imani's leg for comfort.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"What?" Hyunsu asked.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"Our dad fell down."

⠀⠀⠀⠀"Yeah. We saw." Imani grimaced at the thought.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"Well, maybe he's oka–"

⠀⠀⠀⠀"No one can survive a fall from the twelfth floor."

⠀⠀⠀⠀ The kids immediately started to cry because of his words. Imani's jaw dropped as her head snapped to glare at the boy next to her. She reached out and slapped the back of his head. He winced, grumbling curses at the older girl as he rubbed the spot that she had hit.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"Why would you say that?" She hissed.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"I'm just being honest!" He defended himself. "Lying to them wouldn't do them any good."

⠀⠀⠀⠀"I mean, you're right but–" Imani sighed, shaking her head. "That was just way too brutal, man. They're babies."

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Hyunsu muttered an apology to the crying children causing Imani to shake her head again. She crouched down to their heights and pulled down her mask so they could see her face. She gave them a comforting smile.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"It's going to be okay." She whispered. "There's a man on the fourteenth floor that has some food. Are you two hungry?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀ They sniffled, nodding their heads.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"But if we're going, you need to know that there's monsters in the halls so we have to be extra careful." Imani instructed. "Can you do that?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀ They nodded again.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"If there's any chance we get separated, there's going to be a monster that can hear really well." Imani explained to them. Maybe not as well after she cut its ear off.. "So we'll have to be very quiet. Do you understand?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀ The poor children in front of remained silent, staring up at her with terrified facial expressions that broke her heart a little. Imani was scared but imagine going through all of this as a young child..

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Hyunsu frowned at their teary eyes, shuffling closer to them.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"How old are you guys?" He asked. Imani gave the boy the side eye, getting a feeling that he may say something stupid again.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"I'm nine years old and my brother is six." Suyeong answered.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"Those are perfect ages to fight monsters." He smiled.

⠀⠀⠀⠀'Six and nine, huh?' Imani thought to herself, staring down at the small children.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Maybe she should pack some clothes for the them... Now that she's thinking about it, she was 200% sure that one or both of them are going to piss themselves at some point. Shit, there's a chance that Imani might piss herself too.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"We should totally get some clothes from our apartments." Imani suggested. "And pack them up some clothes too."

⠀⠀⠀⠀"Why?" Hyunsu asked.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"Just in case we piss ourselves."

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Hyunsu's jaw dropped. "P-piss ourselves? What are we? Six?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Imani looked down towards the younger boy that glared up at Hyunsu.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"I'm six."

⠀⠀⠀⠀ His jaw dropped once again.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"You just have to hear me out on this one. We have only seen three monsters so far but we have the rest of the building to worry about. Who knows what shapes and forms are down there? So me personally, I'm pretty sure that I may let out a little tinkle out of fear." She admitted casually with a shrug. "I'm scared as hell."

⠀⠀⠀⠀ After packing the children a few change of clothes into their little backpacks, they were off. They walked down the hallway with Hyunsu leading the way in the front, the two children in the middle, and Imani watching everyone's backs. Thankfully the hall stayed clear, finally giving the older pair a chance to breathe.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Things got 10x scarier now that they have to protect children too.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ They all approached the doors that led to the stairs. Hyunsu opened it slightly, sticking his head inside to check if the stairs are empty. He looked back, giving Imani a nod. He opened the doors fully then took a step aside to allow everyone to walk in first. After they walked past him, Hyunsu tried to close the door until he suddenly grunted in pain. Before Imani could check on him, her earphone started ringing. Next thing she knows, a loud bang was heard from the other side of the door. The door flew off the hinges and fell on Hyunsu. Imani's eyes widened when the big ass monster attempted to get inside, feet stepping right on top of Hyunsu.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ "Shit!" She cursed. Too many things were happening at once. Imani couldn't keep up. She wanted to help Hyunsu but she didn't know what to do now. The woman gripped her axe as she held it out in front of her. She held her other hand towards the kids to keep them behind her while she began to slowly back away from the monster.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ The thing growled, smiling as he said one word.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ "Protein." He punched a hole into the concrete wall.

Damn gym-rat.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ "It's time to go." Imani instructed the children behind her. She looked back to see that they hadn't moved a muscle. "Go now!"

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Suyeong grabbed her brother's hand and pulled him along with her as she ran up the stairs. Imani stared the unconscious boy while she tried to come up with a plan to help. She grabbed his hand that was sticking out and attempted to pull his body out but the boy was too heavy. That gave the monster enough time to punch himself through the entire wall. He stomped on the ground causing it to shake from the weight. Imani aimed her axe at its chest and pressed the button, sending the blade flying. It instead hit the monster's shoulder, causing him to stumble back a little. The electricity seemed to do nothing but anger the damn thing. It snarled at her, taking a step forward in what seemed to be in slow motion.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Oh! She stands corrected.

⠀⠀⠀⠀At least the electricity slowed it down a little. Imani backed herself up, climbing on the stairs backwards as she cautiously held the axe in front her. The monster swung its arm at her, attempting to move forward. Before she could swing her axe, the monster was yanked backwards. It continued to try to approach her but it couldn't move.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ "Noona!"

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Imani looked down at monster's foot, shocked to see that Hyunsu had a grip on his ankle, keep it in place. His usual big brown eyes were pitch black and blood was pouring down his face. "GO!"

⠀⠀⠀⠀ The woman hesitated for a second, not wanting to leave the teenage boy alone. But if he can manage to hold the monster off, it seemed like he could handle himself for a while. "I'll be back for you! I promise!"

⠀⠀⠀⠀ She turned around and ran up the stairs. She frantically searched for the children, hoping they didn't run into any monsters. Imani flinched at the sound of a bang followed by rustling noises. She turned her head back towards the stairs she had just exited.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ "Shit, Hyunsu." She took a deep breath, shaking her head to bring herself back to the task at hand. "The kids. The kids. The kids."

⠀⠀⠀⠀ She continued running up the stairs, where she saw the children.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ "Psst!"

⠀⠀⠀⠀ They immediately turned towards her, letting out little sighs of relief as she walked to them. The woman leaned against the wall, trying to catch her breath.

No time for that.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ She straightened herself up and wiped the sweat off of her forehead.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ "I'm glad that you two are okay." Imani exhaled then took a deep breath. "Now let's keep going."

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Imani nodded for them to walk in front of her just in case the protein monster caught up with them. As soon as they all took a step forward, a loud ringing noise came from Imani's earphone. The door slammed opened revealing the damn blind monster.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Is that damn thing obsessed with her? Why can't she ever get away from it.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Imani looked down at the children, putting a finger up to her lips. Suyeong nodded her head, covering Yeongsu's mouth and hers. They all stood still, holding their breaths as they watched the monster enter the staircase. Its sharp nails scratched metal doors, making a loud screeching noise along with it. Imani mentally cursed the monster for possibly attracting more to their area by making such a loud noise. He walked around a bit before leaving the staircase after sensing nothing.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ The ringing didn't stop but Imani assumed that it was because the blind monster was still nearby. She kept her finger up against her mouth, nodding for the two in front of her to start walking. The woman didn't didn't even get then chance to move a centimeter before she suddenly heard a loud growl from behind.

GOD DAMNIT!
Can't have SHIT around here.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ She turned around to see the protein monster happily stomping its big ass up the stairs, shaking the ground beneath them. Then all of a sudden, the blind monster felt the vibration and came back to the staircase to check it out. Imani glared at the monster for blocking their exit. Now they were about to get tag-teamed by two fucking monsters.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ 'Why on my day off?' Imani mentally whined.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Imani pulled Suyeong and Yeongsu onto the floor to get out the monster's aim. When the protein monster took a step forward to approach them, the blind monster shot his arm out, hitting the protein monster directly in the chest. Imani's eyes widened at the sight of the branch hanging directly above them. Thank goodness they ducked.

Monster on monster crime..
We love to see it!

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Imani gently pushed the kids forward, mouthing 'let's go'. Suyeong nodded her head and began to crawl forward, bringing her slightly clueless brother along with her. Imani followed closely behind the two. The protein monster grabbed the arm that impaled its chest and yanked it, sending the blind monster flying into the wall.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ As much as Imani wanted to see the monsters throw down, it was time to get her black ass out of there. Once they got far enough from the monsters' grasp, they all stood to their feet and ran up to the 15th floor which seemed empty.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ "God fucking damnit." Imani exhaled a breath she didn't know she was holding, not caring about the fact that she was cursing in front of children. She had no idea what she was going to do now. Looking around the hallway, it seemed like there were no signs of life. There was no other exit since the elevators were down so she was shit out of luck. Suddenly the rumbling from downstairs stopped. "Oh shit. Grab your brother's hand and let's go."

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Imani used her spare hand to grab Suyeong's and pulled the two along with her as she sped walked down the hallway. Hearing booming footsteps from behind her, Imani cursed her again. "Fuck me!"

⠀⠀⠀⠀ She glanced behind her to see that the protein monster finished his little fight and was there to torture them yet again. But to Imani's shock, that motherfucker was practically running its big ass down the fucking hallway.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Wait, they were on the 15th floor which is where–

JISU!

⠀⠀⠀⠀ The woman always carried a spare key to her friend's apartment and Jisu did the same. Hopefully she wouldn't mind the kids camping out in there for a while.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ "Keep running to apartment 1506." Imani instructed the children behind her, holding her axe in front of her. She glanced behind her, giving Suyeong a stern look. "Quickly!"

⠀⠀⠀⠀ The young girl nodded and grabbed her brother hand. She ran off, pulling the little boy along with her. They were running towards the apartment down the hall when the boy tripped.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ "Oh, Jesus." Imani yelped. She ran over to the children, pulling the crying boy off of the ground. She held him tightly in her arms while Suyeong clung onto her leg out of fear. Imani held her hand out, finger hovering over the button as she took small steps away from it. Just as she was about to press it, a trolley rolled out from the hallway, blocking the monster's way.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Imani furrowed her eyebrows at the sight of the random trolley. Where the fuck did it even come from? Who was walking the halls with their baby during a time like this? To her surprise, an older woman walked out of the hall. Imani would see her around the building before the apocalypse. She stood in front of the monster, looking it right into its face with no fear.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ "Please don't touch the children." The woman spoke politely. Imani doesn't think it really understood what she said but what's the harm in trying..? "You can do that, right?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀ As Imani suspected, the protein didn't understand a word she said. It snarled before swinging down, punching her with its big ass fist. Imani's jaw dropped at the sight of the woman's body falling to the down. The trolley fell off to the side. The woman seemed to be barely conscious as she reached out for it. Imani desperately wanted to help her but once again, she had no fucking clue on what to do especially with the children were clinging onto her for dear life right now.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ The protein monster walked forward, approaching the trolly. The woman began to beg for the monster to not touch it as it got close. The monster obviously didn't listen and even went as far as stomping on it. Imani couldn't help but gasp loudly as the woman let out a pained scream. Thoughts swarmed the overwhelmed girl's head like,

⠀⠀⠀⠀ That monster just killed her baby?!? Just squished it as if it was nothing?!? What the fuck????!!!! Should I leave her? What to do? What to do?

⠀⠀⠀⠀ To everyone's surprise, including the monster, the woman got back up.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ "Honestly." The woman spoke. "I knew that my baby was gone forever."

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Imani furrowed her eyebrows. Huh? Wait a damn minute.. So she had been walking around with an empty trolley this whole time? How did she just get up after that? What the fuck is happening?

⠀⠀⠀⠀ The monster swung its arm down, hitting the woman even harder than the first time. It kept her down under its fist.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Nothing Imani could do now. It's giving time to get her black ass on somewhere o'clock.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ She would've been gone earlier if the two hadn't been fighting in front of the damn staircase.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ "Alright kids, we're just going to head out..." Imani whispered to them both. The monster brought its attention back to the three, taking a step away from the woman's body. "Damn it."

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Imani quickly set Yeongsu down on his feet. She told Suyeong to go stand away from her and hold his hand. After the children were a good distance away, Imani took a deep breath and ran towards the monster. Just as it was about to swing on her, she dropped to the ground and swung her axe at its ankle as her body slid past him. She pressed the button, sending her body sliding even further away while the blade shot itself further into its ankle. It let out a yelp when the electricity sent pain flying up its body, causing it to fall down.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Imani stood up to her feet, pressing the button to bring the bloody blade back. She held the axe away from her head, stumbling down when it made its rough landing back into the wooden stick.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ She heard footsteps coming from behind her. She quickly stood up to her feet and turned around, ready to swing on whatever was next. She squeezed her eyes shut as she raised her arms. She felt a hand grab her wrist and pull her towards them.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ "Noona!"

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Imani opened her eyes to see Hyunsu standing in front of her. She felt her eyes tear up a little at the sight of him being in one piece in front of her. She didn't even notice the two other people standing behind him.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ "Hyunsu!" She slapped his cheek, earning a shocked look from the boy.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ "Ouch! What was that for?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀ "Had to make sure." She answered before pulling him into a quick hug. He tensed up momentarily before relaxing into the hug. It had been a long time since anyone had hug him so it was an odd feeling.

⠀⠀⠀⠀Odd in a good way. It made him feel warm.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"Thank god you're okay." Imani sighed in relief, gently placing her hands on his cheeks. "You look good."

⠀⠀⠀⠀ "I'm glad that you're okay too." He pat her back. "The kids?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀ "Shit, the kids!" Imani pushed the boy away, turning around to see that the protein monster was back on its feet, despite the ankle injury. Its attention was now onto the two terrified children. "God damnit!"

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Hyunsu ran up to monster, stabbing it in the back with his spear. Its body shook as the electricity from his spear shocked him. Imani pressed the button on her axe, sending it flying to the monster's side. It fell down to its knees from the double dose of electricity.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ After it seemed like it was out cold for a moment, Imani gestured for the kids to run over to them. The siblings didn't hesitate to run to her, clinging themselves to each of her legs. Imani pressed the button on her axe, holding it above her so it wouldn't hit anyone around her as it came flying back. The impact of it hitting the wooden stick made her accidentally drop it. She could care less about picking it back up. Hyunsu yanked his spear out from monster's body then stepped away from it. Suddenly, they all heard a low growl followed by,

⠀⠀⠀⠀ "Protein."

⠀⠀⠀⠀ "MY GOD!" Imani yelled. She let out an irritated yell before she grabbed her axe off of the ground. After all of that, monster was still getting back up for more.

WHEN WAS IT ALL GOING TO END?

⠀⠀⠀⠀Hyunsu stabbed the monster again then pulled his spear out. The unaffected monster turned around to face them all with its usual funky ass smile.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"Protein."

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Then the next thing they know, the woman that was supposed to be dead suddenly appeared out of no where and jumped onto the monster's back. She held the monster's fat neck in a chokehold, causing it to stumble around. It swung its arms back in attempt to get rid of the woman. Imani felt someone touch her shoulder.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ "Take kids and r–"

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Whoever it was didn't have to tell Imani twice. She scooped both children into her arms and ran towards the staircase without a second thought. Their jaw dropped as they felt the wind of the speedy girl move past them.

"She didn't even let me finish my sentence..."

── ──『✙』── ──
Word Count: 3,150 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71K 3.7K 58
_'(☁︎')-_━━━━❝𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝑰, 𝑫𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑨𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆¡?❞ ✍︎'' ᴀᴘᴏᴅʏᴏᴘsɪs (𝑛.) ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏғ ᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʟʟʏ ᴜɴᴅʀᴇssɪɴɢ sᴏ...
204K 7.1K 33
𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐅 ||ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀᴇ sᴏᴏᴊɪɴ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴏʀɪɴɢ ʟɪғᴇ ɪs ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ʟᴏᴄᴋᴇᴅ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ ʙᴜɪʟᴅɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅᴛʜɪʀsᴛʏ ᴍᴏ...
115K 5.1K 29
♡゚・。。・゚♡゚・。 。・ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀(𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴) ⠀⠀⠀𝘎𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘳𝘺. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀(𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘪�...
118K 3.3K 21
TW: graphic descriptions ...Sweet Home. A kdrama about the end of the world. One day when Hyun Su and Y/N wake up to the end of the world. What happe...