The OfflineTV Experience

By Dr_Sinner

(Smut + Romance) As the newest member of OfflineTV, you have the opportunity of a lifetime: to build a harem... More

An Unexpected Introduction
A Night with Pokimane
Drinking with Valkyrae
Dinner with TinaKitten
Cable Management with Plushys
Dancing with AriaSaki
(R) A New Beginning with Valkyrae
Stargazing with Lilypichu
(R) Streaming with QuarterJade
Playing with xChocoBars
Baking Love with TinaKitten and BrookeAB
(R?) Making Memories with Kkatamina
(R) No More Secrets
Getting Heated with Bella Poarch
Working Out with Sydeon
(R) Picnicking with Starsmitten
The "Screamer House" Earns its Name
(R) Camping with Fuslie
Getting Kinky with LilyPichu and Pokimane
(R?) Fighting with Kyedae
Changing with Neekolul
Pleasuring the 100Thieves Girls
(R) Making Up with AriaSaki
Facing Jealousy with Hyoon and Plushys
(R) Hiding with 39daph
Partying with iGumdrop, QuarterJade, and Sydeon
(R) Getting Closer with Yvonne
Roleplaying with Kkatamina
(R) Chatting with ItsHafu
A Wedding Night to Remember with Natsumii and Fuslie
(R) Taking a Day Off with Pokimane
Getting Frisky with 39Daph
(R) Lawyering Up with BrookeAB
Getting Risky with QuarterJade
(R) Spending Time with xChocoBars
Taking It Slow with Kyedae
(R) Setting Things Right with Plushys
Tied Down with Starsmitten
A Grave Mistake with itsHafu
(R) Making Changes with Hyoon
Getting Down with Yvonnie, AriaSaki, Kkatamina, and xChocoBars
(R) A Lonely Confession with TinaKitten
Playing Rough with Leena Xu
(R) Making Out with iGumdrop
Three's a Party, Four's a Crowd
A Series of Unfortunate Events
The Pride Comes Before the Fall
The Final Stand
Author's Note

Epilogue: All's Well That Ends Well

4K 50 13
By Dr_Sinner

10 years later...

"Oohhh, yes, honey..." Imane groans as she rides your lap, holding on to you for dear life while you thrust your hips up to match hers.

"Ah...I'm close..." You groan out, groping her bouncing breasts in your hands as her gorgeous moans bring you to the brink. "Fuck, you're still so tight... after all these years..."

"Oh, shut up..." She giggles. "Flatterer."

"I'm not joking, my love..." You retort while she lovingly kisses the top of your head. "I don't know how you do it... but I'm about to... ah..."

Her hands grip your body, egging you on while her hips grind down onto your cock.

She tightens around you, bringing you to the brink with the heated friction.

"Yes, please... cum..." She whispers into your ear, sending a shiver down your spine and making you erupt inside her, filling her with your release. She shudders as she takes it all, groaning as she feels herself being filled up.

"Mmm..." She groans in contentment as she gets off you and closes her legs, ensuring none of it would leak out.

You help her clean up the residual drops, and she eventually places her hand over her flat stomach, gently rubbing it.

"You think you finally put a baby in me, mister?" She asks, looking up at you.

You lean over and move her hand aside to kiss the smooth skin of her belly.

"I hope so."

"...I can't wait to be a mom," she whispers, afraid to jinx it. " I hope this is the one."

...

You walk out of the room, fully changed and ready to head outside. You notice a small stuffed animal right outside your door, and you grin as you lean over and pick it up.

You keep walking toward the dining room, but you silence your steps as you see Jodi and Tina chatting around the table. Jodi takes Tina's hand and kisses it, and Tina's predictably flustered reaction brings a wide smile to both you and Jodi. You finally step forward and make yourself seen.

Tina lights up as she sees you, and she walks up to plant a kiss on your cheek. "Good morning!"

"Good morning, Tina," You pat her head and give her a tight hug.

"How's the babymaking going with Imane?" She teases you.

"Oh, it's definitely going," you smile.

You move to kiss Jodi, and she tilts her chin up to receive it.

She tugs on your shirt to keep your lips on hers a few seconds longer, and you happily let her.

"How's the date night coming along?" You ask after pulling away, remembering their conversation from a few days ago.

"We're going out tonight!" Jodi cheers. "We finally got a reservation at that place we wanted, so the whoooole night will be ours."

"Yeah, I can't wait!" Tina cheers.

"I've been so busy lately, I haven't had any time for my beautiful wifey," Jodi grins widely, never passing on an opportunity to use the endearing term.

"Well, I-"

Your words are cut off by quick, scurrying footsteps, and you look down at the source as she approaches you.

"DADDY!" She yells, clearly distressed. She runs a circle around your legs, and she finally turns around and faces you, pouting.

"Hey, what's wrong, cupcake?" You ask, squatting down to match her height and gently rubbing the sides of her shoulders.

"Doggy's gone..." She pouts. "Can't find him..."

"Ah. I know where he is..." you reassure her.

"Huh! Where?" She asks, wide-eyed.

You move your hand from behind your back to reveal her dalmatian stuffed animal, and she squeals in delight as she sees it.

"YAY!" She tries to grab it from your hand, but you pull it back.

"Uh-uh. What's the magic word?" You test her.

"Uhh... give!" She reaches her hands out.

"Wha-! Emma!" Tina frowns in disappointment.

Emma giggles mischievously, but stops as she realizes you weren't going to give it to her unless she said the right word.

"mmm...Please?" She corrects herself.

"Of course. Here you go," you say, smiling as you hand it over.

"Thanks Daddy!" She shouts, giving you a brief hug before running off back to her playroom.

Tina smiles warmly as she sees her daughter running off, and you notice her barely blinking away a few tears.

"Tina? Everything ok?" You tenderly ask.

"Yeah, yeah." She sighs. "I... just love her so much."

You give her a side hug, and she leans her head on your shoulder.

"Me too. She's the light of my life..."

"And you're such a great dad to her. I'm so happy she has you..."

You and Tina feel another pair of arms dig their way in as Jodi wraps both of you in a three-way hug.

"You two are gonna make me die from an overdose of cuteness one day..." Jodi whines, holding you tighter.

"I still can't believe you knocked her up first," Poki says as she walks out, making the three of you laugh.

...

You step out through the back door, taking in the crisp, fresh air as you walk over to a familiar figure wearing a sundress and wide-brimmed hat.

"There you are!" Janet smiles, putting down her pot to give you a hug. "I was beginning to think my trusted apprentice wouldn't show up!"

You giggle. "Yeah, sorry I'm late..." You hug her back. "Imane decided she wanted to start trying in the morning and the evening. Says it leads to better odds of conception or something."

"Well, something tells me you won't be complaining about that," she quips.

You snicker, feeling your immature, younger side come out for a moment. "Not at all."

She leans over to pick up her watering can. "Do you remember which ones need water today?" She asks, hopefully.

"Uh..." You scratch your head, barely able to distinguish between the different plants.

She grins patiently. "That's alright. Let's start with this one..."

...

"Damn, how do you do this every day?" You ask, clutching your lower back as you stand up. "Leaning over like that for so long..."

"HEY!"

You turn your head to the sound of Miyoung's shrill voice from across the street, and you wave in greeting as she comes out of her house toward you.

"Are you ok?" She asks, seeing your hand rubbing your back.

"Yeah, yeah, he's fine. I'm not torturing him that badly," Janet giggles.

Miyoung gives you a gentle hug and turns her attention to Janet.

"Could I borrow some ingredients from you? Everything I ordered hasn't arrived yet..."

"Oh, sure! Go on through the back door, it's unlocked," Janet says as she scoops soil into a pot.

"Thank you!" Miyoung beams as she walks up the steps and walks inside.

"So... what more work is there to do?" You ask.

She smiles. "Don't worry. I'll do the rest today. Go home and rest for a bit."

"Are you sure?" You ask, feeling a bit guilty.

"Yeah. It takes a while to get used to this stuff - it's okay to take it easy."

Suddenly, a familiar Filipina voice calls out your name, and you quickly turn back.

"Well, looks like I gotta go anyway. See ya!" You call out as you scamper back home.

...

"MMMMMMWAH!" Rae's forceful kisses land like bombs on your cheek, and she brings you back into your familiar home.

"Good morning, bebe," she says, smiling. "How's my husband doing?" She smirks as she walks back into the kitchen with you, where the other three girls were eating.

Poki rolls her eyes as she takes a bite of her waffle.

"Wha-! Imane! I saw that eyeroll!" Rae calls out.

"He's not just your husband, Rae..." Aria points out, for what felt like the hundredth time over the years.

"Buuuut..... he is my husband!" Rae cheers, playing along once again. "That's what his taxes say!" Rae laughs out loud.

"...i still can't believe we decided that over a Valorant game..." Imane pouts, regretting the strange decision-making of her younger self.

"Hey, come on, now. You know I love you all equally," you say. "And besides, we all have someone to file taxes with," you laugh, referencing the arrangement the six of you had made.

"Hey," Rae suddenly says to you, turning back to you."Did you eat your breakfast?" She eyes you suspiciously.

"Uh... no."

"Eat." She says as she puts a plate in your hands and stacks two waffles on it.

"Rae, I'm ok, I don't need-"

The death glare she gives you shuts you up quickly, and you quietly take the plate.

"If you can't take of yourself, someone has to do it for you..." She teases, kissing you on the cheek as you walk past.

You grumble unintelligibly as you walk past her.

"What was that?" She asks.

"Thanks, mom," you say.

"I know you mean mommy..." She mutters.

Tina spits her orange juice out on the floor in front of her and clasps her hand over her mouth.

"Why doesn't anyone ever warn me when she's gonna say things like that!?!"

...

You step out of your house for a midday walk and stroll down the street, taking your time as you observe the houses passing on either side.

I'm really glad we all got to move into this neighborhood last week. We're like... one big family now.

"WAIT!"

You jolt backward at the scream, but sigh as you realize that someone was only yelling to catch your attention.

"Oh hey, Kimi!" You wave, as you turn around and begin walking back to the house you had passed.

"Have you even seen this place yet?" Kimi asks, gesturing inside.

"I've seen glimpses... but I'd love a tour," you smile, reading her mind.

"Of course! You know what, when you and your wives come for dinner tonight, you'll have plenty of chances to explore the house!"

"Ah! I forgot that was today!" You exclaim. "Will you be hosting it by yourself, Kimi?"

"It won't be just her!" A voice suddenly speaks up. Brooke pops her head out in front of the door and waves.

"Ah, Brooke! It's so nice to see you!" You lean in for a hug, which she tightly returns. "How are you?"

"I'm doing great! I'm so glad I finally got to move in with everyone here. They're all amazing. Except for Leslie."

"HUH?" A familiar voice honks from further back in the house.

"Kidding, Leslie!" Brooke calls out.

"You better be!" Leslie responds with a huff.

"So you two are gonna be the main chefs tonight?" You inquire.

"Yup. We'll get help from Leslie, Yvonne and Syd, but... I don't know how much they'll be able to help," Brooke reasons.

"How are those two doing by the way?" You ask. "Yvonne and Sydney."

"They're... good, I think? They're basically nocturnal at this point,so I don't know how much they'll be able to help with cooking..." Kimi sighs. "Ah, it must be so nice having Aria as a wife..."

You giggle, knowing she was completely right.

"I could ask if she's available to help you-"

"No! I mean... I feel like she's always the one being called over to help. For once... we want to do it without her."

"Ok!" You grin. "Well, I'm looking forward to it!"

...

You continue walking, turning the corner onto the next row of houses.

You hear the sound of a door opening, and you look up to see another familiar face walking out of her house ahead of you. She doesn't notice you at first, and she walks to her mailbox with a slow gait before opening it and checking inside.

"Oh!" She nearly jumps back as she looks up and sees you approaching her.

"Hey, Kyedae!" you wave.

"Hi... long time no see, huh?" She smiles as she gives you a gentle hug.

"Yup. It's been... what, six months since we last saw each other? Hopefully moving hasn't been too stressful..."

"Yeah, it's tiring, but it needs to get done. Tyson's doing most of the work, honestly," she giggles. "I spend my time taking care of the little one."

"Right," you smile, remembering when you first heard the news three months ago. "Congrats again, by the way. I'm sure you'll be a great mom."

She grins and nods. "I hope so."

She finishes taking out the small package in her mailbox, and as she briefly glances it over, her face suddenly flashes with a nearly unreadable flicker of emotion, and you notice it before it vanishes.

"Is something wrong, Kyedae?" You ask straightforwardly.

She looks down at her feet, suddenly seeming much more timid.

"Uh... well... I... um..."

"You don't have to tell me, I just want to know that you're ok."

"No, I know... I just... it's today's date..." She points out the date of shipping clearly written on the package.

"...what about it?"

"I... recognized it."

You pause, patiently waiting for her to explain.

"That day. It was ten years ago... today," she mutters in a near-whisper.

You sigh, knowing exactly what she was talking about. That day was forever etched into your mind, and you physically shudder as your thoughts travel back in time to the events that had transpired.

"I... don't think I ever said sorry."

"...what?" You ask. "Sorry for what?"

"For... accusing you. For being so confrontational. For trying to get revenge, rather than actually fix things. I... almost ruined everything," she seemingly transports back into her younger self, reliving those tense moments in her mind.

"Kyedae, no..." You interject. "No way! That day... I don't think you understand. I needed that."

"Huh?"

"Without you standing up for everyone there... I don't know what would have become of me. I don't know if I would have ever realized... just what I was becoming."

She pauses for a moment, reflecting on your words.

"Do you believe me?" You ask earnestly. "I really am so, so glad you did that to me."

She looks up, uncertain, but her face settles as she sees your earnest expression.

"Yeah... I do. It's just... no, you're right. After that day, everything was different. Hell, we even made up again, and I never thought I'd ever forgive you. Maybe that really was what changed things."

You smile.

She opens her arms up for another hug, and you gladly return it, feeling a renewed sense of gratitude.

The sound of a baby's cry instantly attracts your attention, and Kyedae pulls away with a concerned look.

"Oh! I have to go. I'll see you later," she waves as she pulls away to scamper back inside.

"Bye, Kyedae..."

You wave back as she walks back inside, and you decide to continue your walk.

You look up at the sky, seeing the thick white clouds slowly dragging across the sky. A slight wind rustles the leaves of the trees and bushes around you, and you take a deep breath in, inhaling the peaceful air as you take slow steps down the neighborhood.

Ah. This is... Lily and Michael's house? There are so many of us here now, I don't even remember who lives where...

You walk up the steps to the front porch, finally stopping as you see both of their names etched around a heart on the welcome mat

Aww, that's cute. I should get one of those...

You're about to step away when a shrill, high-pitched moan makes you freeze in place. The hairs on the back of your neck stand up as you recognize the voice as Lily's, and you step closer to the house, cupping your hand around your ear and concentrating on her voice.

"...Fuck, Michael, AH! Just... like that... YES!"

...oh. oh my.

You quietly step away, chuckling to yourself.

Wow... well, I can't blame them for having fun. I'm sure my neighbors will have to occasionally put up with some moaning whenever the girls and I have a fun night...

You continue down the street, giving Lily and Michael some privacy.

You loop back around to your street, and you pass by your other neighbors, Miyoung and Toast. You smile as you walk by, reminiscing on the old days.

Ah, I made everything such a mess... I'm happy that's all over with, and everyone got what they wanted. I'm glad they're content together.

...

"Gotchu!" Emma places one hand on your leg and cheers as she finds you hidden behind your living room curtains.

"Awww, you found me!" You exclaim, pushing aside the curtain. "That was so fast!" You grunt as you reach down and lift her into the air, spinning her in a circle. "My smart little angel..." You kiss her forehead, and she reaches her chubby arms out to wrap them around your neck as you pull her close.

"Again, again!" She demands.

"Mmm, I'm getting a little tired, Emma..." You sigh as you carry her over to the couch.

"Nooooooo..." She whines into your neck.

You sit down and gently set her down in front of you.

"Why don't you ask Mommy to play?"

"Mommy says later..." She complains.

"Mmm... how about-"

"Does someone want to play?" Aria sticks her head out of the kitchen, with a wide grin on her face.

"Auntie!" Emma runs toward her, letting Aria lean down and scoop her up.

"My precious Emma..." Aria beams, kissing Emma on the cheek.

"Play with me, Auntie!" Emma pleads.

"Of course, darling! What do you want to play?"

Emma thinks for a second. "Cups!"

"...cups?"

You snicker to yourself.

She sets Emma down, and Emma runs to her playroom, yelling behind her, "Come!"

"She's gotten obsessed with her stacking cups recently," you explain to Aria as you get up off the couch.

"Wait, she knows how to stack them?!?" Aria asks, impressed.

"Nope. She knows how to toss them around. And occasionally break them," you chuckle.

You get behind Aria and wrap your arms around her, letting her lean back into your strong grip. You kiss the top of her head, and her hands come to rest on yours.

"Maybe I could teach her," she suggests.

"Mmm, you could certainly try."

She closes her eyes for a moment, letting your warm embrace calm her.

"Are you gonna take a nap now?" She asks.

"Yeah."

"Ok. Just make sure you wake up in time for the neighborhood break-in party."

"The... what?"

"Oh, no one told you? Kimi and her roommates are holding a party for the whole neighborhood tonight!"

"The whole neighborhood! Huh, they told me it would only be us. But the more the merrier, I suppose..."

"Speaking of..." She starts, turning around and wrapping her arms around you. "How are you and Imane doing? Do you think she's already pregnant?"

"Eh... I'm not sure, really. But it'll happen eventually. We've only been trying for a couple weeks so far. Her best time is in a few days."

"Ah, ok..." She says with a disappointed tone.

"Why do you ask?"

"Oh! No reason..."

You raise an eyebrow, and she holds it in for a few seconds before finally laughing, realizing she was busted.

"Ok, fine. I was just wondering... if..."

She takes a breath.

"If after you and Imane finally have a kid... I could... be next..." She bites her lip unsurely.

You smile widely.

"Of course, Aria..." You say, making her giggle in relief. "Why would you ever doubt that?"

"I dunno... I guess I just didn't know how many kids you wanted..."

"If you want one, I want one," you clearly state. "Don't you worry one bit..."

...

Your stomach rumbles as you sit down to eat, taking your seat next to Rae. The backyard is alive with excited chatter as people converse, but it slowly settles down as everyone takes their seats, too tempted by the platters of food to resist.

"Attention, everyone!" Leslie and Yvonne call out, awkwardly clanging spoons against a wine glass.

"Thank you all for coming on short notice. We thought it would be good idea to celebrate all of us moving into our new homes. So... YAYYY!" Everyone cheers along with Leslie, finally embracing this new life you all had set out in front of you.

Yvonne starts speaking, but you get distracted for a moment by Emma running around and playing with Toast and Miyoung's child. You smile as you watch your daughter playing, feeling her innocent aura fill you with a sense of peace.

You finally return your attention to Yvonne and hear her final words.

"A toast to all of us!"

She raises her glass, and everyone follows suit.

You clang your glass with Rae's, and you turn to your right as you see another glass come into view.

"Celine!" You exclaim as you bump glasses, not even realizing she had taken the seat beside you.

"Hi!!" She says, leaning forward for a seated hug that you happily reciprocate.

"How have you been?" You ask as both of you begin leaning forward to pile food onto your plates.

"I've been great! I finally got around to volunteering at that cat shelter I told you about, and... I may have adopted one of them," she cheekily admits.

"Aww, do you have a picture?"

"Yes!" She pulls out her phone and shows you an abundance of pictures of her calico kitten, and you fawn over the cute photos together.

"Her name's Sky."

"Wow, she's beautiful- Oh?" You turn around after feeling a tap on your shoulder.

"Sorry to interrupt, babe, but... there's someone who'd like to see you," Rae says.

"Huh? Who-" You freeze as you turn around and see the one person you never expected to show up.

"Hyoon!" You exclaim in joy, and she rushes toward you, unable to contain her excitement.

She leaps into your arms, kissing your cheek and wrapping her arms around you tightly.

"I missed you, bestie..." She says, choking up a little.

You finally pull away, overjoyed at her presence.

"You came... all the way here?"

"Yeah. I wanted to see everyone, and this was a free weekend for me."

"Wow... I'm so, so happy you could make it. How has San Francisco been?" You ask, pulling her off to the side.

"It's been... ok," she shrugs.

"Ok?"

"The gigs are nice, but... it's not home," she sighs.

"Ah. I get what you mean."

"I think I'll quit next year. I want to live somewhere around here. Then we'll finally get to hang out more often."

"Finally," you beam. "I've missed you."

...

You chat with more of your old friends and new neighbors, and as time goes on, the alcohol gets brought out, and you amuse yourself with the sight of Wendy, Jaime, and Daph fervently taking shots together. At one point, Jaime catches your eye and excitedly calls you over for shots, but you respectfully put your hand out and shake your head.

"You've changed a lot, huh? Not even drinking on the occasions," Hafu slides up next to you, startling you.

"AH! You always manage to walk in when I least expect it..." You exhale, giggling.

"Hehe, sorry."

"But yeah, I don't drink much nowadays. I don't like the feeling anymore. It just feels like I'm less... myself."

"I get that. I've cut back a lot too."

"Nice. How's David doing?"

"Still sick. I basically had to force him to stay in bed - he really wanted to come and meet everyone."

"Ah, poor thing. I'm sure we'll hold more gatherings once he's better."

"Yeah. But since he's not here... do you want to be my first dance partner of the night?" She asks, holding out her hand.

"You know I could never turn that down..." You grin.

...

You drag yourself down the street and to your front door, feeling like your legs were made of lead.

"Damn... why do we live so far away..." You dramatically groan out, clutching onto Imane.

"We live three houses away," Imane tiredly grumbles, as she continues supporting you.

You finally stumble up to your porch and unlock the door with great effort, feeling the hours of dancing and partying catching up to you.

You nearly trip as you walk inside, but you manage to stay upright until you collapse onto the couch, with Imane next to you.

You lay your head back and relax, finally sinking into the soft fabric.

Over the next few minutes, Rae and Aria slowly walk in, rubbing their eyes, and they immediately kick off their tight heels as soon as they enter.

Your phone vibrates, and you lift yourself up to dig the device out of your back pocket.

"Hey Jodi," You sigh.

"Hey!" Jodi responds, with much more energy than you. "Soooo... my date night with Tina has extended into... an overnight thing," she cryptically says.

"Oh! So you're not coming home?"

"Nope - we rented a hotel for the night."

"Huh. You know, you could've just used one of the extra bedrooms if you and Tina wanted to get freaky..."

"Oh, I would've... but I wouldn't want Tina to wake the whole neighborhood... and she definitely would've with what I'm going to do to her..." She mutters the last part, making Imane snort from beside you.

"Wait, what!?!" Tina's voice cries out from the other side of the phone.

"Oops! Gotta go, bye!" Jodi quickly hangs up, and you settle back, letting your mind fantasize about what Tina and Jodi would be doing for just a few moments longer.

"You in the mood?" Imane asks, having heard the entire conversation.

"Mmm... maybe tomorrow..." You sigh. "I'm too tired."

"Yeah, me too. Let's take a shower?" She suggests, standing up.

...

You fall into bed, earning a laugh from the girls as you plant head-first onto your pillow. Rae, always eager for cuddles, crawls up next to you and curls into your chest, and Imane gets behind you, spooning you.

Aria, always the motherly figure of the rest of you, begins to pull the wide blanket over all three of your bodies.

She gives Rae a little kiss on the cheek, which Rae drowsily smiles at. Then she moves over to you, giving you a peck on the lips that makes your skin tingle.

Finally, she moves over to Imane and finishes pulling the blanket up, but as she leans over for a kiss, Imane wraps her arms around Aria's neck and pulls her in.

"Ah-MPH!" Aria yells as her wife brings her in for a deep kiss, which Aria naturally succumbs to.

"Get in..." Poki mumbles.

Aria obliges, finally inserting herself underneath the blanket while Imane gives her a few last pecks.

"Good night, everyone..." Aria happily sighs, as you and the girls settle into comfortable positions.

"G'night..."

"Sweet dreams..."

"I love you..."

"Love you too..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 37.9K 69
❝You Might Be My Angel In Public, But You're My Whore In Bed.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ "Are you ready for me baby?" I nodded my head licking my lips seductivel...
2.8K 257 23
Descriptions are for cucks. DISCLAIMER: All attack on titan characters belong to Hajime Isayama, I only own the plotline of THIS story. The storylin...
178K 3.4K 33
❴ 𝙍𝙊𝙊𝙈𝙈𝘼𝙏𝙀 ❵ - ❝ but I think for as long as we're together I'll be the only heartbreaker ❞ in which you are shrimping over pretty streamer...
176K 1.5K 43
Pokimane fanfic Male reader Touches a delicate topic at some point for a little bit Y/n is a Twitch streamer from LA, California, you are on a toxic...