The Tailed Beast Hero [ JINCH...

By AdoboCatWorks

One of his dreams is to become a hero. A hero that will give light to those who are in the darkness, but he h... More

Start of Chapters and Arcs
Prologue One | Kurama
Biography | Quirk | Abilities
Prologue Two | Y/N Yugano
Page One | Sludge Villain
Page Two | You Can Become A Hero
Page Three | The Pillar of Light
Page Four | U.A. High
Page 5 | Classes Start!
Page 6 | Combat Training Part 1
Page 7 | Combat Training Part 2
Page 8 | Combat Training Part 3
Page 9 | Aftermath
Page 10 | Elections, But It Wasn't
Page 11 | U.S.J.
Page 13 | U.S.J. Part 3
Page 14 | Aftermath
Page 15 | Prelude to the Sports Festival
Page 16 | First Round : Obstacle Course
Page 17 | Second Round : Cavalry Battle
Page 18 | Third Round : Shinso vs Midoriya
Page 19 | Third Round : Yugano vs Kaminari
Page 20 | Third Round : Results
Page 21 | Midoriya vs Todoroki
Page 22 | Todoroki vs Yugano
Page 23 | Yugano vs Bakugo
Page 24 | (Short) End of the Sports Festival
Page 25 | A Date with You (Plus an Omake!)
Page 26 | Internships
Page 27 | Hero Names
Page 28 | Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D.
Page 29 | How good is your German?
Page 30 | Loki
Page 31 | Visions
Page 32 | Raid
Page 33 | Assemble
Page 34 | Welcome to New York
Page 35 | Let's Squash some Aliens!
Page 36 | Deadly Jutsu
Page 37 | End of Internships
Page 38 | Back to Class
Page 39 | Prepare For The Exams!
Page 40 | Practical Exams
Page 41 | Mall Incident
Page 42 | Training Camp
Page 43 | The Forest
Page 44 | The Camp Pt. 1
Page 45 | The Camp Pt. 2
Page 46 | The Camp Pt. 3
Page 47 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 1
Page 48 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 2
Page 49 | Surprise Attack Pt. 3
Page 50 | Unacceptable!
Page 51 | Frustration
Page 52 | Operation Explosive Noise | Pt.1
Page 53 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 2
Page 54 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 3
Page 55 | A New Morning
Page 56 || Interlude - Endgame
Interlude 2: TBH | TPL Memes (Season 1)
Page 57 || Dorms, Terms, And Forms Pt. 1
Page 58 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 2
Page 59 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 3
Page 60 || Back to School!
Page 61 || Special Moves? I Got Plenty
Page 62 || Shiketsu High School Appears!
Page 63 || Exam's First Phase
Page 64 || U.A. Crushing Session
Page 65 || Exam's Second Phase
Page 66 || Tough Decisions
Page 67 || Best Defense is Offence
Interlude - A Jolly Christmas (Christmas Special)

Page 12 | U.S.J. Part 2

3.9K 130 16
By AdoboCatWorks

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person PoV

Y/N: 'That portal... could it be-' He thought.

The man that Yugano confronted earlier comes out off the portal with some other villains, tall and short follows.

Kirishima: "What's that? Is this like the entrance exam where the lessons already started?" He asks in curiosity but Yugano ultimately cuts his question.

Y/N: "No. Those are actual villains, real ones. So don't do anything stupid!" He said as everyone became tense as soon as they heard their Class-Rep's words.

Aizawa: "Yugano's right." He said while puts on his goggles. "They are the real deal."

While the whole class are watching the villains come out of the portal, Yugano notices one villain with a ugly-looking head, muscular body and an exposed brain on top.

Y/N: "Kurama, can you sense that guy?" He asks, but Kurama only shakes his head.

Kurama: "No kid, that guy is dead." He stated, shocking Yugano as he looked again at the villain.

Y/N: "H-How? Is he a test subject or something?"

Kurama: "I can tell that guy is dangerous, Y/N. So don't fight him head-on. Be careful." He advised in which Y/N replied with a nervous nod.

Knowing the information that received from Kurama, Yugano is shaking, as Aizawa sees this and he steps in front of Yugano to protect them.

Kirishima: "What? Villains? There's no way they could get into a hero school!" He exclaimed while Yaoyorozu steps in.

Yaoyorozu: "Sensei, what about the trespasser sensors?" She asks towards 13.

13: "We have them, of course, but..." 

Y/N: "Someone interfered with the sensors." He finishes 13's words.

Todoroki: "Did they only appear here, or around the whole school? Either way, if the sensors are not responding, that means they have someone with a quirk that can do that."

Y/N: "A perfect trap for the perfect victims." He added in which Todoroki agrees.

Todoroki: "An isolated area separated from the main campus during a time when a class is supposed to be here. They might be fools, but they're not dumb. This surprise attack was carefully planned with some sort of goal in mind."

Aizawa: "13, start the evacuation. Try calling the school. Kaminari, you try contacting the school with your quirk, too."

Kaminari: "Yes, sir."

Midoriya: "W-What about you, sensei? Will you fight by yourself? With that many, even if you can erase their quirks... Eraser Head's fighting style is capturing after erasing the enemy's quirk. A frontal battle is..."

Aizawa: "You can't be a hero with just one trick." He said to Midoriya, before glancing back at 13 and Yugano.

Y/N: "Sensei, hold on a second." He said as he approaches him and places two paper seals on his back as it completely disappears in his body. "Those are my healing tag and Hiraishin marker, it will activate if you are being overrun by them, Sensei." He explained as Aizawa  nod at him.

 Aizawa: "I'm leaving it to the both of you, Yugano and 13." He said as he jumps into the fight with the villains down below the fountain plaza.

While their Sensei is fighting the villains, they are all watching from above the staircase as Yugano slides his ANBU mask into him and turned his head towards the Class 1-A.

Y/N: "Everyone, we are moving out! Follow me!" He said as he ran past them towards the main door

1-A: "Roger!" They all said as they followed him towards the exit.

But before they could all get into the exit door, a purple portal appeared on the ground as it turned into a mist.

???: "I won't let you." The mist said, as the whole class stopped running with 13 and Yugano at the front to protect them. Nice to meet you. We are the League of Villains. It may be presumptuous of us, but we have invited ourselves in to the home of the heroes, U.A. High School, in order to have All Might, the Symbol of Peace, take his last breath." He explained before he continues to talk. "I believe All Might should have been here. Has there been some kind of change? Well, that is neither here nor there. This is the part I am to play." He ended.

After the mist villain ended his speech, Kirishima and Bakugo jumps in to attack the villain. Bakugo's explosion causes the entire 1-A to cough from all of the smoke as it clears out the villain is unharmed.

Kirishima: "Did you consider that you'd get beaten by us before you did it?" He said.

Y/N: "No you idiots! Don't fight him!" He said but the two ignores their Class-Rep's warning.

???: "Oh dear, that's dangerous. That's right. Even if you are students, you are excellent golden eggs."

Y/N: "Kirishima, Bakugo! Get the fuck out of there!" He shouted but the mist villain speaks again.

???: "My job is to scatter you all and torture you to death!" He said as the purple mist starts to charge towards them in an attempt to surround them with it but Y/N races him with some hand signs as he inhales some air.

WIND STYLE: BREAKTHROUGH!

Yugano blew some powerful wind that countered the villain's purple mist as it retracted back into him, impressed by the blonde's work.

???: "Impressive. By the looks of it, you are Y/N Yugano, correct?" He asks as Yugano flinched by his question.

Y/N: "How did you know about my name?" He said in a cold tone of his voice.

???: "A certain overseas organization wants to capture you... and The Nine Tailed Fox inside of your body. They watched you closely since the sludge villain incident, and they wanted the mythical being inside of your body." He explained, making Yugano to widen his eyes at this.

Kurama: "What?! How did he knew about this?" He exclaimed. " Impossible... The Akatsuki died long ago from my world... Or perhaps..."

Y/N: "Perhaps what, Kurama?"

Kurama: "He said some 'overseas organization', and I don't think that is Akatsuki." He said.

Y/N: "Bastard..." He growls at the mist villain as he starts to chuckle.

 In reality, his plan is to lower Yugano's guard with this sudden revelation as he is now occupied by his thoughts and the mist villain successfully wraps them with the mist as they are all teleported into the different zones inside U.S.J. But with one last look before he fell in, Yugano orders his remaining classmates behind them.

Y/N: "Iida, as the Class-Rep I am now ordering you to take care of 13 and the others here! Class 1-A will rendezvous here later, got it?!" He said, before they all nods at him as he is swallowed by the mist.

-0-0-0-0-

Yugano is teleported at the landslide zone as he landed on his feet with some  more than 10 villains surrounded him and taunts;

Villain 1: "Heh, we got a nasty looking kid here!" He said.

Villain 2: "This is going to be easy." Another one said while he cracks his knuckles.

Yugano ignores all of their taunts and he just chuckles at them before it changes into a heartily laugh.

Villain 3: "Oi bastard! What are you laughing for? You're going to die and you laugh at it?"

Y/N: "No, it's not like that." He said while waving his hand lazily at them. "It's because you are all going to die, not physically... BUT MENTALLY." He said before he ends his hand seal in ram sign.

Special Wide Genjutsu: Fox Hunt

Exactly after Yugano said those words, all of the villains were sucked inside of the genjutsu as they felt they were in a sewer, but there is no Yugano to fight with.

Villain 3: "W-Where are we?" He asks his comrade.

Villain 4: "Ew... A sewer?" She said as she stands up, disgusted by it.

Y/N: "Everyone..." His voice echoes in the sewers as the villains tries to find the kid while looking around, but they failed. "You are now inside of my yard so please, welcome your predator... Kurama." He said as Kurama's eyes opens up in front of the villains, as the fox stares at them. They were scared shitless as Kurama stood up with his glory and looks down at his 'meal'.

Kurama: "Hoh, these are my appetizers? Such scrawny and skinny bunch of idiots." The deep voice of Kurama spoke to them as some of the villains fainted or can't move anymore in horror. Kurama lifts his hand and grabs one villains as he screams in pain and horror that he was going to be eaten by a huge fox. "Yummy..." Kurama said, licking his fangs at the poor villlain.

-0-0-0-0-

But in reality, they all just fell down after Yugano activated the genjutsu, and he knew that jutsu was only an illusion but since those poor villains don't have chakra to counter it, they would have to watch themselves be eaten loop by loop by Kurama in different ways for an entire year which is only an hour in real time.

Yugano sighs at the unconscious villains as he saw a huge spike of ice in the same landslide area. He turns into that direction and flickers away as he reached the area, with Todoroki already finished turning the villains into ice sculptures.

Y/N: "Hm? That's fast." He said as Todoroki turns his head, seeing the blonde ninja observing the frozen villains.

Todoroki: "Yugano. You landed here too, huh." He said.

Y/N: "I know, but I  want to tell you something. I'm going to help the others that are trapped in the mountain zone and the fire zone, can you tell the others in the remaining zones to gather back above the stairs?" He asks as Todoroki silently nods to him. "Good, then we should get going." He said as he jumps away, leaving Todoroki alone to find their remaining classmates stranded in landslide zone.

While Yugano is jumping around, he reached the mountain zone as he saw three of his classmates defending themselves against some villains as they were surrounded by them.

Y/N: 'Those guys are...' He thought as he did some  fast hand signs before he landed behind the villains.

WATER STYLE : SUPER SHARK BOMB JUTSU

The water shark devoured some of the villains that didn't expect the ninja behind them as they were blasted unconscious by the jutsu.

Kaminari: "Class-Rep!" He said in relief.

Yugano joins the three as they went to talk for a counterattack. But some villains recovered and more appeared as they surrounds them again.

Kaminari: "What the heck is up with these guys? What's going on?!"

Jirou: "Worry about that later. Right now, we need to figure out how we'll get away from all these people."

Kaminari: "Then give me a weapon, too!"

Y/N: "I think you misunderstood it, Kaminari." He said, confusing the electric blonde. "You ARE the weapon." He said as both Jirou and Yaoyorozu understands this and puts up their position.

Kaminari: "Class-Rep, what are you-" He said before he stops himself, grasping the situation. "Oh I get it!" He said with now a smirk plastered on his face. "Class-Rep, just say the word and we will fry them into bits." He said in which Yugano chuckles at his determination.

Y/N: "Alright. Let's go." He said as he did the shadow clone seal.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.2K 996 61
(COMPLETE) Born with a unique quirk, Midoriya Izuku strives to become a hero. ××××××× That's it. That's the synopsis.... Don't look at me like that! ...
83.5K 2.5K 33
A MHA x Reader story. You were born with a very unique quirk. A quirk with a lot of mystery. What it lacked in power, it more than made up for in res...
218K 7.8K 42
𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥. 𝘌𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘥𝘦. 𝘔𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘱𝘦. 𝘐𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘳. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 �...
286K 5.9K 41
I do not own any of the art in the story. I've noticed I've got a prominent amount of female readers (or people who wish for Y/N to be female) so whi...