𝗔𝗶𝗻'𝘁 𝗡𝗼 𝗩𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝘆 �...

By XxQueencolourXx

Y/N L/N was a girl who arrived on the infamous Sunset Strip wanting a fresh start and by god, did she end up... More

• 𝖂𝖊𝖑𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 188 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 189 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 190 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 191 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 192 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 194 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 195 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 196 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 197 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 198 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 199 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 200 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 201 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 202 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 203 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 204 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 205 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 206 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 207 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 208 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 209 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 210 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 211 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 212 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 213 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 214 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 215 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 216 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 217 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 218 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 219 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 220 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 221 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 222 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 223 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 224 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 225 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 226 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 227 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 228 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 229 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 230 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 231 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 232 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 233 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 234 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 235 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 236 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 237 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 238 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 239 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 240 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 241 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 242 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 243 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 244 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 245 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 246 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 247 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 248 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 249 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 250 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 251 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 252 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 253 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 254 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 255 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 256 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 257 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 258 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 259 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 260 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 261 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 262 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 263 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 264 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 265 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 266 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 267 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 268 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 269 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 270 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 271 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 272 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 273 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 274 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 275 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 276 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 277 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 278 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 279 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 280 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 281 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 282 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 283 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 284 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 285 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 286 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 287 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 288 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 289 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 290 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 291 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 292 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 293 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 294 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 295 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 296 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 297 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 298 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 299 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 300 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 301 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 302 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 303 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 304 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 305 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 306 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 307 🥀
•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 308 🥀
•𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊 🥀
•𝕭𝖔𝖓𝖚𝖘 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 🥀
•𝕭𝖔𝖓𝖚𝖘 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟮 🥀

•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 193 🥀

141 11 35
By XxQueencolourXx

•🌹•

Y/N's POV, March 1st 1992

Things have been quiet the last couple of weeks, the guys should realistically be working on a new album right now but because of all the shit with Vince and the still heavy backlash the guys were receiving they'd decided to wait until the end of this year before starting any work on a new album.

I'd brought up the idea of changing the band name because I will always believe that Mötley Crüe can't be Mötley Crüe without Vince but Nikki said that they'd have the best chance at success staying as Mötley Crüe and he wouldn't change the band name no matter what, not wanting to alienate fans further.

In a way I did understand but at the same time, I hated the idea.

Because there was nothing important happening today and I felt like being productive, I'd chosen to clean Nikki and I's bedroom, I was sorting through clothes and doing a general clean like dusting and changing bed clothes. I'd been up here just under an hour and I'd just finished dusting and my challenge was our closet and the masses of clothes inside.

Nikki accumulated so many clothes it was almost insane, I had more than I should too though so decided to do my side of the closet first before calling Nikki up to go through his side with me. I didn't want to throw out clothes Nikki wanted after all.

I removed probably twenty items of clothing in total, and I was debating a few other items in my head over whether or not I'd actually wear them or not- while running this through my head I got interrupted by the phone ringing.

I sighed softly, choosing to to answer the call before Nikki answered the phone downstairs and left the closet and re-entered the bedroom, swiftly walking to the phone and picking it up "Hello?"

"Hey, Y/N!" Tommy's voice sounds into my ear, sounding like his usual hyperactive self.

"Hey, T. Are you calling for me or for Nikki? I'll go get him if you want him."

"I'm phoning for you actually... I have a request to make."

"What do you want?" I asked not having any idea at all as to what Tommy wanted to ask of me.

"I was thinking of going out tonight... and wondered if you wanted to come with me."

"Oh." I said, I wasn't expecting to be asked that "Er, I-... I'd love too really but I-... I can't..."

"Why not?" Tommy shot back.

"Because I just can't, I've got things to do."

"Y/NNNNN, we haven't hung out together in forever." Tommy whines "Please, come out with me."

"Why can't you go out on your own?"

"Cause that's fucking dull. You used to come out all the time."

"That was before you all got sober and I was a mom."

"Well we're not sober anymore and just cuz you're a mom doesn't mean you can't come out and spend some time with me, I hardly see you anymore with you always being with Nikki and Blaze and Vince."

"Oh, my god you spoke Vince's name. I thought his name was like cursed now for you guys, you act like it is."

I heard Tom's eye-roll through the phone "Shut the fuck up. Are you gonna come with or am I gonna have to look like an asshole and turn up to a club alone?"

Tommy would persist. He's Mr Persistence. Nikki's bad, Vince's worse but then there's Tommy and I knew if I didn't agree to go out with him he'd turn up later tonight and drag me out the house regardless of whether I wanted to go out or not. I basically had no choice, Tom was set out on going out with me so he would even if I denied him a hundred times over.

I closed my eyes, internally cursing the drummer as I manage to form words and reluctantly agree to the proposition so we wouldn't spend the next twenty minutes debating this "If it'll make you happy then okay, I'll come with you but I'll come with you as long as you promise not to ditch me when a pretty girl walks by."

Tommy laughs "Oh, don't worry about that... I think you'll make up for it."

"If Nik heard you say that, he'd knock your teeth out."

"I don't think so but if he would then it's probably best he hasn't heard then. But as for tonight, I'll pick you up about seven, I'll probably be in a cab keep an eye out."

"I will do... see you later then."

"We're gonna have a great time! See ya later, Sixx." Tommy beamed into the phone then the line cut off.

I rolled my eyes softly "I'll take your word for it." I muttered to myself as I placed the phone down, mentally prepared to continue sorting out the closet.

"Who's teeth do I have to knock out, then?" Are the words I heard from towards the bedroom door, stopping my trail of thought.

Not expecting to not be alone, I turned around when the voice sounded to see Nikki leant against the doorframe looking at me with a smirk, I smirk back "How long have you been there?"

"Long enough, I wanted to know who'd called and thought I'd use the call as an excuse to come and see you at the same time." He replied, pushing himself off the doorframe and walked to me "So, who does Nik have to knock the teeth out of?"

"Nik has to learn that not everything I say is to be taken seriously." I teased standing up and standing infront of my husband, running a hand through his hair "I was talking to Tommy so, you know him and can imagine the kinda thing he said."

"Vulgar." Nik states.

"You got it."

"It's not hard to put that together... why'd he call?"

"I thought he'd called for you but no, he wanted me to go out with him and I agreed as long as he doesn't ditch me to fuck a chick because I knew if I didn't he'd drag me out anyways."

"Yeah, sounds like Tommy... I'm sure he won't ditch you... but if he does, find a pay phone and call me, I'll pick you up."

"What if it's like midnight or something?"

Nikki shrugged "Call anyway. I don't want you sat alone in some bar... just call me regardless of the time."

"But what if wakes Blaze up?"

"I'd have to bring him with me anyway, I couldn't leave him on his own it's illegal. He wouldn't mind, he's a kid. Everything's exciting to him. No matter what, if Tommy ditches you, call me, okay?"

"Okay."

"Promise?"

"I promise." I confirm.

"Good." Nikki hums, kissing me on the lips "Love you, Angel."

"Love you too, Nikki Bear." I replied before remembering the closet and sorting out his array of clothes in there "Actually, while I have you up here... can you go through your side of the closet with me? I've done mine for the most part and I didn't want to start on yours without you being here and overseeing what's to be thrown out and what's not."

"Sure, how much do I have to clear?"

"Anything you know you're not going to wear anymore. There's not a set amount... we'll work through it and see."

"Cool, alright... let's get it done with... sooner it's down the quicker we can go downstairs and watch some random shit on TV, or rather have some random shit playing on the TV while we make out like there's no tomorrow."

"Are we fourteen now?"

"Is it illegal to wanna kiss my wife now?" Nik clapped back raising an eyebrow at me.

"No... it's not. You know you're impossible, don't you?"

"I do but it's only because I'm still as hopelessly in love with you as I was when we first met."

I smiled at my husband and met my lips to his, kissing him softly and slowly, actually finding myself looking forward to meeting Tommy later.

•🌹•

It was approaching seven o'clock and Tommy was due to be here any minute, I'd gotten ready not wearing anything too extravagant just some leather pants and a v-neck black shirt with some light make up.

I was sat on the windowsill with Nikki sat on the couch "Any sign of him yet?" Nik wonders.

"Nope... he'll be here any minute though, hopefully but Tommy's not one for being entirely punctual."

"I have a weird feeling he will be today." Nik comments. My eyes stay fixated out the window and a pause of silence passed the air but Nik did speak again after a few minutes "It's seven... any sign?"

I watched the road outside the window "No, I don't see anything-... oh, wait a minute." I said as I saw a car pull up at the front of our driveway "I think his cab's just pulled up... that was a stroke of luck."

"Told you he'd be on time."

"How'd you predict that?" I said sliding off the windowsill to make my way to leave- the bassist got up too and shrugged.

"You made it sound like he was pretty enthusiastic about going out with you and excitement makes Tommy weirdly punctual."

"I've never noticed that."

"Hmm... I have." Nikki reasons coming over to the front door with me "Be careful and like I said, call if you need me to come get you."

"It's Tommy, I'm not in any danger with him."

"I wasn't talking about Tommy." Nik said giving me a pointed look "I'm talking about everyone else."

"I'll be fine, I promise." I smiled "See you later, I won't be back later than one."

"I'll wait up for you."

"You don't have too."

"No, but I won't be able to sleep anyways so I'll wait for you. If you're later than half one, I'll come looking for you or file a police report, either or."

"I bet you will... I better go, love you baby." I murmur, pecking Nikki on the lips before opening the front door.

"Love you too." Nik said as I left the house and made my way down towards the end of the driveway, as I approached the taxi I saw the back door of the car open as Tommy pushed it open for me smiling as he did so, I got in when I was close enough to do so, greeting the younger man as soon as I was inside "Hey, Tom." I say kissing the drummer on the cheek as I closed the taxi door behind me.

"Hey." He grinned before tapping the driver on the shoulder "You can drive now dude."

The driver did as was asked and began driving us to wherever on the Strip he's taking us, at least I presume we're going to the Strip, that's where all the best bars are after all.

"Thanks for coming with me." T-Bone said after we set off.

"No problem... it's fine. Out of curiosity, why did you invite me? I thought you'd have wanted to go out with Nikki?"

"We haven't properly hung out in years together with it just being you and me, I wanted to go out and thought I'd be nice to invite you along. I miss hanging with you and I think Heather was more relieved that I wasn't going out with Nikki, she might not love you but she knows you have a good moral code and trusts you with me more than Nikki."

"If it puts you in Heathers good books that's good... what's the latest front with her? How are things?" I ask.

The smile on Tom's face falters a little "Not great... I think we're one argument away from divorce."

"Shit, it's that bad?"

"Yep, it's that bad. We just can't get along anymore... it sucks but we're not in sync with one another anymore. She's er-... she's befriended Richie Sambora... they talk a lot... I er-... I think he fancies her."

"Does she fancy him?"

"Not sure... maybe... she's not cheating on me but I have a feeling if we were to split she'd be with him. I'm waiting for her to make the first move with a divorce."

"Why? If you divorce her first it won't give you as much backlash."

"People will side with her either way, who'd side with a rockstar over one of the eighties most sought after actresses."

"You can't know that but if that's what you wanna do then you do it." I tell him. Their marriage was toxic, I'll be glad when it's over for both their sakes, there was a time where they could both pretend their marriage worked but the last couple of years the cracks have really surfaced to everyone and I could see Tommy was unhappy and I can only gather Heather is too.

No doubt that final straw and argument isn't so far away and then the beginning of the end of their marriage can begin.

We spent the journey from here in quiet until he were pulled up outside the bar I'm presuming Tommy had selected for us for the evening. He paid the cab driver and we both got out and onto the sidewalk making our way inside as soon as we could, going straight to the bar.

We weren't stood for very long before the bartender tended to us asking us what we wanted and Tom knew me well enough to know what I'd get this far into our friendship "Two whiskeys please." Tommy asked the bartender "And can I get eight shots too please?"

"Shots?" I question, they were never my scene.

"Yeah. Not for you, for me." Tom explained without looking at me watching the bartender prepare our drinks and Tom's shots.

I sat down on the barstool which was next to me and the younger man did the same, I said nothing about the shots Tom had asked for, until they were laid out infront of him and he immediately began knocking them back without a single moments hesitation.

I watched him drink shot after shot feeling the need to say something "Slow down, Tom... we've got all night."

"If you were living in my marriage right now, trust me, you'd want to do the same." The drummer scoffed knocking back the next shot.

"I doubt Heather would be happy if you went back home totally shitfaced."

"At this point, honestly, I hardly care anymore. I was kidding myself from the beginning marrying her. I loved her and I still love her but we're too different to work and we're just making each other miserable. I should have seen it back then but I didn't."

"You weren't to know this would happen, Tom. You both didn't know what you were signing up for, that's nobody's fault. Slow down on the drinks hun, I don't want to be carrying you home later, we're here to have a good time and getting pissed isn't really fun, certainly won't be fun for you tomorrow."

"I suppose you're right." He mutters "Let's not talk about Heather and me anymore... what about you and Nikki, anything interesting happening?"

"With me and Nik? No. But Blaze walked for the first time a few days ago." I informed as that did actually happen, we'd been sat watching the TV the other night and then Blaze walked over to us from where he'd been sat playing a few feet away.

We didn't actually notice at first being so engrossed in what was on TV it was only when Blaze got our attention that we looked at him and saw he was standing there, as soon as we both looked at him we put together what he must have done but before we could say anything Blaze walked around in a decent sized circle before losing balance and falling giggling afterward looking at both Nikki and I with a wide smile knowing he'd done something good.

We were kind of in shock but obviously praised him for it because we'd been waiting for him to do that for a while.

Tommy's eyes widened as I spoke "Really?"

"Yeah, we were just watching TV and he just walked over to us, it took us a second to realise but he made sure to rub it in that he'd walked to us and went around it a circle. It was adorable but it was just so random."

"Sounds it." Tommy said with a short laugh "He's a smart kid. He knows how to get your attention."

"He's definitely Nikki's son, there's no doubt about it." I nod in agreement, wearing a smile on my face.

"He is, he's literally a little clone of him. Out of curiosity, have you and Nikki thought about having anymore kids yet or not?"

"We're not at that stage yet... we haven't spoken about it but I'd say give it another year or so before we try to have anymore children. Blaze is more than enough for us right now."

"If you did have another kid, would you want another boy or a girl?"

"I don't know... I think Nikki wants a girl but I'm not fussed really... but if Nikki wants one I think we'll keep going until we have one."

"What if you end up with twenty kids?"

"Then we do but it won't come to that... Nik's said he wants three kids so I'm going to say if we don't have a girl in the next two that's it."

"Why'd Nik want a girl so bad?"

Tommy doesn't know about Celeste, the hallucination child Nikki had when in his addiction and I wasn't about to tell him. Nikki would tell him if he wanted too, he hadn't yet and it's not my place to tell "He-... he's always wanted a girl because he wants have a girl who looks like me for whatever reason. It's not the be all or end all but it's something he wants eventually."

"You do know with Blaze looking like Nikki and a girl looking like you, that would be bad news for everyone around the world cause you're both hot as fuck. It would cause carnage."

"Thank you, Tommy." I chuckle.

"It's true. Nikki's hot as fuck, and you're fucking gorgeous. Kids who look like you two are gonna be future sex symbols like you and Nikki are."

"I appreciate that... but you're not bad looking either, I'm sure if you had kids they'd be a threat to the opposite or same sex too."

"I don't see that happening anytime soon but thanks... I'll reluctantly admit Nikki's better looking than me."

"That's not entirely true, you're as good looking as Nikki."

"No, I'm not... Nikki's just on another level. That might be the little bit of fanboy left in me from way back in the day but I think it's true. Hurts my ego to say but it is true. You're fucking hot together, I can see why you're so envied by everyone, you're sickeningly in love with one another and both breathtaking to look at."

"We're envied?" I wondered, sipping my whiskey.

"You know you are, you're the talk of every rock music and music in general gossip magazine. People would kill to be like you two, me included. You're the perfect match for each other, it is envious, particularly to the people who don't have good relationships. You're the goal everyone wants but rarely ever scores. It's annoying."

"You're not jealous of us are you?"

Tommy shook his head "Not jealous but I wish I had what you did, you're lucky. Even if you have issues you resolve them without any real issues... you're too in love to seriously fight and be angry at each other for longer than a few hours. Who wouldn't want that?"

"You'll get that eventually."

"You can't know that." The man sighed.

"But I trust that you will... if you believe it then it might happen for you."

"I'll try but I don't think I'll be that lucky."

I did feel for Tommy, he was always the most romantic one in the band but had the least luck in relationships, mainly that was down too not being able to keep his dick in his pants, if he'd been able to stay loyal then I think he wouldn't have the issues he had with Heather.

She still doesn't trust him and he still cheats on her, Tom's the reason his relationship is crumbling but it's still hard to watch.

For his sake I hope he can get his shit together and not repeat the same mistakes if he and Heather do divorce though I don't think that's on the cards for Tommy anytime soon.

Their relationship was on it's last legs and the sooner it ended the better for both of them. All that can be done is to wait and see what happens from here on out. My job was to try and distract Tommy tonight, have a good time with him and I think I was capable of doing that.

•🌹•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49K 1.3K 76
Amanda is new to New York City and is quickly surrounded by a large group of aspiring rockstars and all of their friends. A struggling artist, she qu...
1.8K 51 44
- I truly believe that soulmates will always end up together. No matter how much love got lost, no matter how much distance there was, if it's meant...
15.2K 521 14
(Motley Fan Fiction). An introspective and reflective look on how Tommy and Nikki react to an unexpected turn of events, which was supposed to just b...
128K 4.5K 50
The year is 1987, Mötley Crüe are going on their "Girls Girls Girls" tour. Carly Fawn, a 26 year old who lands a job on the tour, she's in charge of...