The boy next door// JADEN WAL...

By sweetmoonwithcoke

"I think I'm starting to like the idea of you living right next to me. The boy next door- Jaden Walton More

~𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨~
᯽01𖧷
᯽02᯽
᯽03᯽
᯽04᯽
᯽05᯽
᯽06᯽
᯽07᯽
᯽08᯽
᯽09᯽
᯽10᯽
᯽11᯽
᯽12᯽
᯽13᯽
᯽14᯽
᯽15᯽
᯽16᯽
᯽17᯽
᯽18᯽
᯽19᯽
᯽20᯽
᯽21᯽
᯽22᯽
᯽23᯽
᯽25᯽
᯽26᯽
᯽27 ᯽
᯽28᯽
᯽29᯽
᯽30᯽
᯽31᯽
᯽32᯽
᯽33᯽
᯽34᯽
᯽35᯽
᯽36᯽
᯽37᯽
᯽38᯽
᯽39᯽
᯽40᯽
᯽41᯽
᯽42᯽
᯽Thank you ᯽

᯽24᯽

5.6K 45 50
By sweetmoonwithcoke

•᪥𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒑𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽᪥•

"Why did you take so long?" My mom asked me as I sat down on the table with her and my dad. "We forgot what time it was. Sorry." I say serving myself with food.

"It's okay. After all, you're just a teenager having fun during summer." Dad says giving me a smile.

"Yeah...I was wondering if I could go to The Walton's after dinner to hang out a bit?" I ask. "Uhmmm..." my mom hesitates. "Sure honey." My dad says. "Thank you!" I exclaim excited.

"Yeah, sure." My mom smiles. "What wrong, Angelina Johnson?" I ask. "It's just...we never hang out anymore, just the three of us. You're always hanging out with the Walton's and all." She says.

"Awww, someone's jealous." My dad jokes wrapping his arm around mom and kissing her cheek. "Oh shut up. You know I'm right. Our daughter doesn't like us no more." She says and I laugh.

"That's not true." I say. "Yes it is." Mom says. I giggle and get up, going to hug her. I wrap my arms around her and give her a big bear hug.

"Mom, I promise that tomorrow I will spend the whole day with you, and the we can watch a movie at night with a lot of popcorn and junk food!" I exclaim.

"Okay then, you can go to the Walton's." She quickly says smiling, making me and dad laugh. "Can I be part of this slumber party?" He asks. "Of course, honey." Mom says giving him a little peck on the lips. "Ew, not at the table, please." I joke.

"Shut up and eat." Dad says finishing his food. How do Aleut's finish their food always so fast? Honestly.

I calmly finished eating, with no rush, and helped my mother with the dishes. Then, I went upstairs, grabbed a nice sweater and went over to the Walton's.

"See you later, mom and dad." I say opening the front door and leaving. It was really dark but their house is really close so it's fine. I putted my headphones on and walked over to their house.

I felt a strange feeling, as if I was being followed, which made me walk faster.

I hate the dark so muchhh.

At some point, I was fucking running. "Yo!" I heard someone scream from far away,making me almost piss my pants.

"Then I realised it was some of Jaden's friends. "What the fuck?" I mutter. They finally approached me since we were all at the Walton's porch. "Harper, right?" A boy asks.

"Yup." I answer, still trying to catch my breath. He had a blonde girl behind him, who was aggressively chewing gum and scrolling through her phone with a bothered look.

"Sorry to ask but, what are you doing here exactly?" I ask him. "Oh, Jaden invited the team to play some games in his new PlayStation." He answers smiling.

"Oh, makes sense." I say with a sweet smile. "How do you know my name?" I ask as soon as I figure out that he was not going to say anything. "Everybody in the team knows your name. Jaden talks about you, a lot." He chuckles and I feel my cheeks go red.

I let out a nervous laugh and finally decide to knock. After a few seconds of only listening to the annoying blonde chewing gum, Jaden opened the door. "Hey Harps, hey Luca." He says.

The girl quickly puts her phone in her pocket and pushes me and Luca. "Hey Jaden!" She exclaims hugging him. "What are you doing here, Cleo?" He asks. "Well, I have really good gaming skills so I decided to join you guys, duh!" She laughs.

"Uhmm, excuse me." I say, tired of hearing them talk. I'm not here for this, I'm here to chill with Jayla.

I pass through Jaden and say hi to DJ and Jess, and then head upstairs.

"You're favourite hoe is here!" I shout walking in Javon's room. I stop my tracks as soon as I see the whole baseball team in Javon's room.

Everybody turns their eyes from the Tv to me and I feel fucking embarrassed.

"Hey!" He exclaims getting up from the bed. "How are you?" He asks giving me a hug. "I didn't know they were in your fucking room! I thought they were going to Jaden's." I scream whisper to Javon.

"Sorry! We all decided to use my room." He whispers back, pulling away from the hug. "Do you know by any chance where Jayla is?" I ask. "In her room of course." Javon answers.

"Okay, thanks." I smile and turn mu back to leave. "Bye Harper!" The whole team shouts as I leave. "Bye." I laugh.

"Hey bitch!" I exclaim walking in Jayla's room. Only to find her making out with a girl. But not just a random girl.

DENISE?!

"No. Fucking. Way!" I exclaim laughing. "Uhmm, see you tomorrow, Jayla. Bye Harper." Denise quickly leaves embarrassed. "Fuck." Jayla mutters and I close the door, jumping with excitement. "No way, no way, no way!" I scream and Jayla gets up to shut me up. "Don't tell anyone, alright?" She says and I nod.

"When did this all happen?" I ask laying down on her bed. "Last week of school. I don't know how, it just did." She answers. "That's cool. You guys look cute together." I say making her smile. "You tell anyone, I kill you." She threatens and I nod again.

I stay looking at her for some seconds in silence. "What?" She asks. "I'm just shocked." I answer and she rolls her eyes. "Shut up, bro." She sighs. "Who knows?" I ask. "You, Javon and Jaden." She answers. "How can Javon keep a secret like that for so long?" I joke and she chuckles. "I have no idea. I didn't want to tell him though. Not yet. He just never fucking knocks!" She laughs.

"Who's that blonde girl who walked in the house?" Jayla asks. "I don't know, I was gonna ask you the same thing. I was walking to your house and I saw this boy, I think his name was Luca or something-" "Yeah, I know Luca. He's calm." "Yeah, anyways, and the girl was with him and God, she was chewing her gum so loudly, I was praying she would choke on it." I say rolling my eyes making Jayla laugh. "Anyways, since when do your parents let you have these much friends around?" I ask.

There were like thirty people in Javon's room. No joke.

"I have no idea how the twins convinced my dad." She says. "Yeah, it's just crazy-" Javon interrupted me by walking in the room. "Knock!" Jayla and I both shout. "Ay, I'm sorry! Since I'm such a great friend I came to ask if you guys want to join us in my room, you can just stay there and socialize. Plus, the team wants to meet you Harper." As soon Javon says that, Jayla gives me a they-all-want-to-fuck-you look.

"Sure." I answer getting up from the bed. I help Jayla get up because she's lazy as hell and we three go back to Javon's room.

"Ayo, Harps!" Someone screams as soon as I walk in. I don't even know half of these people here. Noah, Jake, Michael, Jason and Dante were the only faces I recognized, so I went to say hi to them first. "Hey guys." I hugged them all. "Hey Harps." Noah says getting up to give me a hug. I hug him back and then sit next to him on some mattresses they putted on the floor. Jaden was playing something against a blonde guy and a brunette.

And the blonde girl was all over Jaden, of course.

I eventually started talking to the whole team and now I knew all their names. I would say them but I would have to write a fucking bible.

The guy who really caught my attention was Mathew. Him and I spent most of the time talking and laughing. He was really easy to talk to. His hair was a light brown with some natural blonde highlights and his eyes were dark brown. He looked so pretty.

"Harper, come play!" Dante exclaim. "Yeah, I bet I can destroy you." Jaden smirked. "Sure, y'all are gonna leave in tears. Just tell me how to play." I say and they laugh. Jaden explained me everything I needed to know and we started.

The game was easy, I just had to kill people. More specifically, Dante and Jaden. And I had a team so it was easy.

"We need another player!" Dante exclaim. "Yeah. Harper needs someone in her team." Jaden says. "I can be in your team-" Jaden was about to say but Mathew interrupted him. "Let's go then, I can play. We're gonna win Harper." he says sitting next to me and grabbing the controler.

Jaden looked at me and then at Matheo, rolling his eyes and looking at the screen. "I'm voting for Harper and Matheo!" Michael shouted. "let's go." I high-five Matheo and the game starts.

I was just clicking random buttons and laughing because Dante and Jaden wouldn't stop making dumb stupid noises which made it hard to focus. Matheo killed Dante and Jaden killed Matheo so it was only me and Jaden left.

"Go,go,go!" Matheo whispered to me, trying to guide me.

I found Jaden with his back facing me so I started shooting at him, never stopping. He started screaming and I couldn't stop laughing.

I shot him one last time and he died. I got up and everyone started cheering for me. Jaden got up with a smirk and gave me a hug. "That was so not fair." He whispered in my ear. "Uhum. You're just saying that because you lost. I'm the best Jaden." I whisper back pulling away from the hug.

He gave me one of his stupid ass smirks and I sat down again next to the blonde girl.

"You know, he's not really into brunettes. You should back off." She whisper in my ear.

Bitch? I was just fucking breathing.

"Who said I was going for him?" I asked turning to her. "Well, I see how you talk to him, you clearly want to fuck him or something." She answers with a bitchy tone.

"Woah! Calm down girl." I mutter. "I'm calm. I just don't like seeing people trying to steal what is obviously mine." She answers, never troping the stupid face.

"Wanna know what I think?" I ask. "What?" She asks. "You gotta work on that self-confidence my love. You really do." I say and she scoffs getting up.

As soon as she gets up, Javon sits next to me.

"She's a real bitch, ain't she?" Javon mutter and I chuckle. "What is she even doing here?" I ask. "That's Mathew's sister. She has this fat crush on Jaden and thinks no one knows." He explains rolling his eyes.

"They don't even look alike." I say. "Who?" Javon asks. "Her and Mathew." I say and Javon nods agreeing. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.2K 674 29
basically the title. please come with requests :)) (not sexualising) ⚠️cussing (some parts may have other TW, but i will of course let you know!)
69.7K 790 40
"Im obsessed but your name is daddy Walton, shut the fuck up" "Madison, don't be mean"
117K 1K 37
ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀs "Jaden come meet Mackenzie" Jaden Walton x fem!oc
31.2K 361 14
"i like you because you have goals"