The boy next door// JADEN WAL...

By sweetmoonwithcoke

"I think I'm starting to like the idea of you living right next to me. The boy next door- Jaden Walton More

~𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨~
᯽01𖧷
᯽02᯽
᯽03᯽
᯽04᯽
᯽05᯽
᯽06᯽
᯽07᯽
᯽08᯽
᯽09᯽
᯽10᯽
᯽11᯽
᯽12᯽
᯽13᯽
᯽14᯽
᯽15᯽
᯽16᯽
᯽17᯽
᯽18᯽
᯽19᯽
᯽20᯽
᯽21᯽
᯽22᯽
᯽24᯽
᯽25᯽
᯽26᯽
᯽27 ᯽
᯽28᯽
᯽29᯽
᯽30᯽
᯽31᯽
᯽32᯽
᯽33᯽
᯽34᯽
᯽35᯽
᯽36᯽
᯽37᯽
᯽38᯽
᯽39᯽
᯽40᯽
᯽41᯽
᯽42᯽
᯽Thank you ᯽

᯽23᯽

5.7K 46 28
By sweetmoonwithcoke

•᪥𝑱𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒏'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽᪥•

"Let's play Never Have I Ever." Makayla says out of nowhere. We were all talking about random stuff and some of us were even playing football but, we all decided to join and play. Also because, some people in the group had to go home so we were like seven now.

"Who's going first?" Harper asks. "Well, you had the idea?" Javon smirks at Makayla. "Okay. Never I have I ever...used a fake ID." Me, Jake and Dante (another guy from my team) put one of our fingers down.

"Let me guess, you guys all did it at the same time." Michael jokes. "Nah, I don't party with these crazy assholes, I went with my brother's friends." Dante says. His brother is three years older than us. "What about you two?" Harper asks with a calm voice, making eye contact with me. "Yeah, we just went to this small club thing. Pretty fun." Jake answers for me. "Wait until I tell mom." Javon says. "Oh, shut up. You also wanted to come, your fake ID didn't arrive on time." I ask and everybody gasps and laughs.

"Yeah but I never used it. Dumbass." Javon mutters. "Anyways, you two can fight at home, my turn." Dante interrupts me and Javon. "Never have I ever...had a crush on a teacher." Dante says smiling.

There was a tense silence until Jake let out a sigh and pulled his finger down. "Bro!" Noah, who I didn't talk to for the whole day, exclaimed. Everyone laughed loudly teasing Jake. "That is nasty!" Michael said. "Only in America, I guess." Harper says. "Oh, and where are you from, sweetheart?" Jake asks Harps.

"I'm from Brazil, honey." Harper spits back with a smile. "I didn't know?" Javon gasps. "Well, I'm a box full of surprises." She jokes. "You damn are!" Makayla says.

"Okay but tell us Jake, which teacher?" Dante asks. Everyone was dying to know who it was. "The English teacher." He suddenly says and everybody laughs.

"She's hot though, I can't lie." Michael says and Mikayla jokingly slaps the back of his head making us laugh even more. "Ya'll are crazy." I say.

"This was fun and all but I gotta go home, it's getting late." Noah says out of nowhere. "Yeah that's cool. Do you need a ride?" Mike asks. "Nah, my house is pretty close, I can walk there." Noah says hugging the boys goodbye. "Okay then, see you around." I say getting up to say my goodbyes to him.

He hugs me and then hugs Harper. "Bye Harps." He says kissing her on the cheek. "Bye Noah." She says back.

Since when are they that close?

"Okay, let's continue the game, shall we?" Jake says. "My turn." Jake says. "Never Have I ever...kissed someone in this circle." He says.

Me and Jaden both put our fingers down at the same time.

Oh God.

"What? No way! You guys kissed?" Mike asks. "Shocked." Makayla let's out with a chuckle. "Why so surprised? It's so obvious." Javon whined.

"Be honest...how many times?" Jake asked.

Jaden. Do not.

"Maybe two or three times, can't remember." He smirks looking at me.

Bitch.

"Oh my days, you never told us dude!" Dante says dapping Jaden up. "Well, you're  very quiet Harper. Anything to add?" Jake teases.

Actually, yes.

"Yup. Really was expecting more." I tease Jaden. "That's not what you said earlier." He spits back. "You guys kissed earlier?!" Javon exclaims.

"No we didn't. I didn't want to, even though Jaden begged." I lie. "Damn, bro. You're that big of a simp?" Dante laughs. "No! She's lying." Jaden breaks eye contact with me to look at the rest of the group.

"Sure, mate. Let's believe so." Javon chuckles. Jaden looks back at me with a threatening look and I give him the sweetest (and also fakest) smile I ever gave to anyone.

"Ay, ay. This was fun and all, but I fell like we have to head home. It's getting pretty late and I gotta be home for dinner." Jake says. "Yeah, you're right. Let's go." Javon agrees.

Everyone who was left in our group grabbed their stuff and headed to the car. I grabbed some random things, just to help, and head to the car along with the rest.

The car wasn't to far away so it was easy. Michael got in his car with his sister and with Dante and me and Javon both decided to go with Jake in his car.

Michael drove off and we were also ready to go home until Javon made a weird question.

"Hey, have you seen Harper?"
"I thought she was with you..." I mutter.

Shit.

Me and Javon both run to the beach. "Harper!" We scream as we don't see her anywhere. "Harper!" I shout again, louder.

"This isn't funny Harper, let's go back home!" Javon shouts. "Okay, you go that way, I go this way." I say and he nods.

He both go out different ways, screaming for Harper.  I walked very far away, but I could still hear Javon's voice in the distance.

It didn't take long for me to hear muffled voices talking.

"I already told you, we are done! Are you crazy?! You followed me and my friends to the fucking beach?!" I hear Harper. "You have your location on snap, Harper. It wasn't that difficult. I just feel like we didn't have the chance to talk, since your little boyfriend show up. How do you even fuck with that guy, honestly?" I hear Jeremiah

This bitch again?

"Fucks sake, leave me alone!" She exclaims. I decided to butt in the conversation.

"Harper, what the fuck? We've been looking for you." I gasp. "What are you doing with this retard?" I ask.

"I honestly don't fucking know." She says looking at me and then at Jere. "Bro, can you stop ruining our fucking conversations?" Jeremiah whines

"The conversations Harper trying to escape from? Yeah, no. I'm gonna continue butting in until I get mad enough to punch you." I say and he scoffs. "C'mon then, punch me." He teases.

"Fuck no. I'm missing fucking dinner because you, you clown. Go back home." I say hugging Harper form the side. "We're not done here." Jeremiah says.

"Yeah, you are. Now go home." I say turning around ready to leave. "Oh, and tell your little girlfriend Ava to stop texting me, it's getting fucking annoying." I say and he goes quiet.

"Thank you." Harper says as we already close to the car. "No problem, that guy is a fucking freak." I say making her smile. "For real." She agrees.

"Oh, My God! Harper! Where the fuck were you?!" Javon runs and hugs Harps. "Missed you too." She mutters smiling. "You are so crazy! Why would you just disappear? You're lucky I didn't call the cops cuz I was thinking about doing it." He says and she giggles.

"Yo, let's go home! My mom's already pissed at me for not cleaning my dog's shit!" Jake shouts from the car.

"Yeah, it's better if we just go home." I mutter.

ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ

Word count: 1200

Hey hoessss

Only have one thing to say: how te fuck does Noah know Harper that deep TO KISS HER ON THE CHEEK?? Normal teenagers don't do that when they don't know each other.

Anyways, y'all are gonna find that out dinner or later

BYEEE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91K 665 29
basically the title. please come with requests :)) (not sexualising) ⚠️cussing (some parts may have other TW, but i will of course let you know!)
112K 825 35
You and your family just moved to Atlanta. You have a twin brother (Sam) he plays baseball. Your dad (Mark) is a boxing coach. Your mom (Rose) is an...
117K 1K 37
ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀs "Jaden come meet Mackenzie" Jaden Walton x fem!oc
115K 585 26
is this what love feels like? jaden walton