Yandere Vanitas no carte x W...

By RipmAdventures

Ok so this my first book on this thing....so ya...updates will be slow so it will be rarely updated so please... More

Welcome and please read
When they first meet you
When yall become 'friends'
Headcanons for:Vanitas
Headcanons for:Noe
When you get hurt
When they ask you out +How will they be like
Headcanons for:Dominique
Headcanons for: Chleo
Cloe d'apchier catch up:
Headcanons for:Louis
Child reader Headcanons:For everyone
Headcanons for:Jeanee
How they act as a yandere
When you leave without telling them
Roland HC:
When you hug them from behind:
Apology and requests
When they get jelly
When you/they suck their/your blood+where they/you like to suck more
When someone hits you
You're a Yandere.

If they found out you simp for them

680 13 3
By RipmAdventures

(Sorry I haven't posted in a while,I just ended with exams today).

Just you being you by simping for them, no biggy.

VANITAS:

♡Will actually be baffled that you always go on the floor and squeal on the top of your lungs.

♡He thought it was just you being weird around him for your own reasons,but when he saw you look at him with such love and admiration in your eyes.

♡Man broke down on the floor with the biggest blush you will ever see.

♡But is actually happy that you are more than willing to be with him.

♡That leads him to be more possessive of you but you showed him you dont care.

♡Will always have that smirk on his face.

♡Secretly takes photos of your happy face and sticks them on a wall in his room somewhere.

♡Just for his collection you know.

♡Soooo it's a yandere and a simp got it.
(NoIssseE)

NOE:

♡Bebe boy is flustered.

♡He does not know what to do.

♡Is it the fact that he found out that you are head over heels for him like he does for you or the fact that you are willing to be his??...

♡Both.

LOVES it when you complement him like,'your so perfect','your so cute!','I love your adorable face'.

♡He will legit kiss you until you need to push him off for air.

♡Unless you want to die like that then go ahead.

DOMINIQUE:

♡Uuuuhhh...does not know what to do to.

♡Is more worried than her demon like holy mother of all-you ok!?

♡'Are you dumb!?,are you mental!?!?,'is what she would ask.

♡But when you answered yes without a care in the world..she broke.

♡Domi.exe has stopped.

♡Does not know if she should take you to a doctor or make love to you on the spot-so she does both.

♡LIVES for your affection.

JEANEE:

♡Ok,we ALL know how she would react.

♡Giving her your whole being when she just killed a person you dont like...

♡Concerned??...or worried??...

♡Or just flabbergastedly happy.

♡Does not mind you simp nature one bit because she actually enjoys it.

♡Shy smol yandere that is very stwong.

♡Yes.

ROLAND:

♡Just laughs.

♡He knew you would understand,of course you would!,you are you after all.

♡Finds your simp nature very adorable.

♡You fawning over him with a big goofy smile is just-...yes.

♡Keeps you in his arms for as long as you like,he doesn't mind.

♡Glares at the people who look at you weird,you are not weird!,you just love him!,that's all!!.

♡'They are just jealous love,dont mind them',is what he says.

♡Only for you to squeal and fawn over him more.

♡Does not give a fuh tho.

ASTOLFO:

♡Shy tsundere bebe.

♡Tries to play his blush off by saying that it's the heat,even if its friggen cold.

♡Will say things like 'Stop looking at me like that or 'Whst do you want in a somewhat annoyed tone but secretly liked it on the inside.

♡Legit blushes so hard I-

♡Surprised that you are fine with his mental illness and yandere tendencies.

♡Just know that he will keep you forever.

CLEO:

♡At first she is surprised but then extremely happy.

♡Shell love you and spoil you whenever you give a compliment or fawn over her.

♡Will smile at you because of how adorable you are indoor look.

♡Butler boy is crying in the corner somewhere while you get all of Cleos attention.

♡Will tease you,no cap.

LUOIS:

♡Already knew the second you looked at him with hearts in your eyes.

♡Chuckles.

♡Says your adorable,cute,snuggly,all that stuff just for you to faint on the floor and then for him to laugh.

♡Doesent mind one bit.

♡"Oh?,you say you love me,hehe..,I suppose I'll like that very much.."

♡Dont put your head up when your nose bleeds,it goes to your stomach.

=====

AAAHHHHH!I'm done!!And know I'll probably not have motivation to write agian...but!-I tried.

Thanks for reading!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 616 25
*Disclaimer* This was my first book ever, so I know it may be very cheesy or not good lol. But enjoy i guess..BTW I CRINGE EVERYTIME I READ THIS IM S...
36.4K 607 17
UPDATE- This was my first Fic and its probably really cringe but please do give it a read, thank you! Okay so I know I probably will be slow on updat...
44K 549 18
The first two chapters are bad I advice you not to read! You should know what this is it's literally in the title! If you want, and if you must, the...
11.6K 188 26
So uh... here is my first book. It's probably not gonna be the best, but I hope you enjoy!