The Nurse Became A Boss in th...

By 0003min

Title: 奶妈在末世苟成大佬 / The Nurse Became A Boss in the Last Days Author: 月沉沉霜 Chapters: 79 [COMPLETED] https://m.s... More

1-2
5-6
7-8
9-10
11-12
13-14
15-16
17-18
19-20
21-22
23-24
25-26
27-28
29-30
31-32
33-34
35-36
37-38
39-40
41-42
43-44
45-46
47-48
49-50
51-52
53-54
55-56
57-58
59-60
61-62
63-64
65-66
67-68
69-70
71-72
73-74
75-76
77-79

3-4

2.6K 60 2
By 0003min

Chapter 3: The end of the world is coming

Uncle Song's gentle voice sounded like a life charm in Song Sisi's ears: "Sisi, are you on the farm? I haven't been there for a while, and we also went there to play.

No, no, don't!

Thinking that they might force Song Sisi to leave the plot, Song Sisi was afraid and pointed out with a cold face, "Uncle, did Uncle Feng tell you?" Then he didn't tell you that I wanted to sell the farm? Didn't he tell you that I would go back after I finished my work?"

"How can I sell the farm if it is well opened?" Seeing that Song Sisi did not respond, Song Chengrui had to say to himself, "The farm can be sold in a day. No matter how urgent it is, it has to wait for the formalities to be completed one by one. Don't you have to be there before you finish it? You are a girl..."

"Dad!" Song Sisi heard Song Wanwan's voice, and then Uncle Song changed his head on the phone: "Let talk about it now. Your sister will call me if she has something to do. I'll call you later."

"No, uncle, don't come. If you come over, I'll leave now. As soon as Song Sisi finished speaking harshly, she heard the beep of hanging up the phone.

Alas... I don't know how much uncle heard.

The author is also so cruel that he insists on Song Wanwan's parents to go through the procedure to sacrifice to the sky? Does the key is that she be this tool? How much does this author hate Song Sisi!

But what can she do if she only knows the plot? Tell me that she will kill her uncle and aunt? Oh, the author gave the personal settings of Lao Song and the couple. I was afraid that she would not believe it. She even thought that she had broken her head and wanted to send her back to the hospital to recuperate.

I'm afraid only Song Wanwan may believe this.

That's right! Song Wanwan has been looking at her displeasant.

Song Sisi took out the communicator and dialed the phone. After a while, a cold voice came from there: "What trick do you want to play?"

Song Sisi, a rookie, was a little cowardly, but when she thought that he was the kind of domineering and arrogant and the people all over the world were sorry for me. In addition, he straightened his waist: "No matter what tricks I play!" Be optimistic about your parents, don't bother me! I'm not responsible for the accident! Humph!"

After hanging up and throwing the phone, Song Sisi curled his lips: Who can't yell? And, it's so cool! I feel that the depression I traveled through has dissipated a lot.

Song Wanwan at the other end put away the communicator blankly and said to the people on the sofa, "I hear me. They don't want you to go at all."

Song Chengrui: "It's like that the family will not be reunited this holiday tomorrow! She is a little girl in the countryside. What if she meets a bad person?

"We are not together?" Song Wanwan asked, "Is she still afraid of bad people?" It's bad luck for bad people to meet her!"

Lao Song was angry and wanted to scold him when he slapped the table. He was kicked honestly by his wife.

It happened that Song Wanwan answered the phone and went out: "Well, I should persuade him... Well, I received it. We have those things in our family, and why do you buy so many emergency kits..."

Feng Xingle, who had just been reborn, almost cried when she heard the familiar voice and couldn't wait to see her immediately. After Song Wanwan called him suspiciously, he hurriedly adjusted his mood: "Tomorrow you will know. Don't dismantle things first, just put them in the car. I'll come to you tomorrow morning.

The time is too short to buy too much. And some things can't be bought with money.

Unlike Song Sisi, who is bent on development, Feng Xingle clearly knows that the weapons and materials of the end of the world are equally important.

And cars, the last life was...

Song Sisi, who hung up the phone, was still struggling until a communication operation store appeared in sight.

After spending a lot of money to buy five cheap second-hand communicators and five non-real-name phone cards, Song Sisi picked out a card and stuffed it into the communicator, registered and logged in to several of the most popular forums and video websites in China, and anonymously released the same content:

New Year's Day is eight o'clock tomorrow, and the end of the world is coming. Zombie viruses will break out in many parts of the world. China's cities S, B and G will be the most serious areas.

1. Please don't think it's a joke if you see this message.

2. Immediately go out to buy supplies: pure water, compressed biscuits, ham sausages, lighting tools, fruit knives and other portable and easy-to-storage foods and wild survival tools.

3. Make sure that the doors and windows of the house are strong. If not, change them as soon as possible.

4. If you encounter a zombie, cut off your head and remove the crystal nucleus from the zombie's brain to completely kill the zombie.

5. Some people have awakened their powers. It is easier for superpowers to kill zombies than ordinary people.

6. I've seen it here. Why don't you buy supplies? How much is the material worth? How much is life worth?

After sending it, Song Sisi did not look at the reply. He quickly deducted the communication card and crushed it with his feet. He threw his mobile phone into the sewer.

Reminding is already risky, and leaving traces is to find things for yourself. Song Sisi has no doubt about the efficiency of the official's handling of such matters.

In the afternoon before the festival, most of the students are on their way home and have nothing to do to browse the forum to browse videos. Soon someone swiped and replied to the content released by Song Sisi.

1st floor: front row.

2nd floor: Sit and wait for the thread starter to have tea.

3rd floor: Just type a word. The first floor is gone.

4th floor: Laugh to death. What's the age? Does anyone believe in the end of the world? Are doomsday novels and movies scared out?

5th floor: Which fool/fool caused panic?

6th floor: Thank you for lifting/reciation.

7th floor: On the 3rd floor, you are gone on the second floor.

8th floor: Is the administrator so inefficient?

9th floor: The second thing is not worth much. Why don't you hoard it? Anyway, I have to go out during the holiday.

Reply from the bottom of the 9th floor: Look, there is a fool (honest man) here.

Song Sisi has been transferring and sorting goods with his own parcels all afternoon. At the same time, I'm also waiting for my uncle's phone call. After transferring all the goods back to the villa, she finally had time to take out the communicator.

Sure enough, no posts were found on the forum, and no posts were found in the video software. On the contrary, there are a few discussion publishers who are stupid/forks.

Very good. There are screenshots, which also have a little effect.

There are also a few jokes about the publisher under the title "Please don't think it's a joke."

Song Sisi put away her communication device. Skillfully plug the card into the remaining second-hand communicator, turn it on, register and log in and publish:

"Emergency kit. JPG. I just went downstairs to buy it. Anyway, I'm going out to play tomorrow. No care whether he is true or false, be prepared.

Then she left no care and filled her package with all kinds of necessities. At the same time, I left the big emergency kit that I just took photos in the hallway.

Song Sisi is not only about acting, but also because she has to be ready to evacuate quickly once the farm can't stay.

It's almost evening to finish all this, and Uncle Song Chengrui hasn't called yet. It depends on the situation. I should be persuaded by Song Wanwan not to come.

Song Sisi locked the gate of the farm and drove away from the farm. It happened to fall into the eyes of the villagers who returned home from working a few miles away.

And she wants to let herself go shopping for the last time and indulge for the last time before the end of the world. It is also familiar with the terrain of the market town.

At the market town, Song Sisi took out an unused mobile phone and resent the content released for the first time. Then take the card and throw your mobile phone in one go.

Half an hour later, I used the rest of my mobile phone to choose different city positioning and release: "Grip the grass. I just went shopping and found that many people were buying it."

"Shock, lying, are you actually buying it?"

"Looking at what you are all buying, I'll buy some too."

"Is it true? I won't know it at eight o'clock tomorrow. Anyway, it's just a conscious time. The supplies have been bought and the drinking water has been picked up. Mom's cake is ready.

It doesn't matter whether it's true or not. Anyway, my family runs a supermarket. As soon as the end of the world comes, the door is closed and waiting for rescue.

...

Take the card and throw it into the river next to the market town with your mobile phone. She has done everything she can do, and the rest can only be resigned to fate.

Then the foodie Song Sisi went straight to the food street and didn't let go of any food in the food street.

Eat delicious food all the way and watch it prosperous all the way.

It was not until late at night that I reluctantly looked at the last glance at the fireworks in the world.

She went to the gas station to fill the car with gas and bought a few barrels of gasoline to throw it in the trunk.

The little sister who refueled looked at the food piled up in the trunk of the off-road vehicle and couldn't help joking: "Is it also the material bought after watching the deceptive video?"

Song Sisi focused on paying, just as if she didn't hear it.

Instead, the other little sister beside her couldn't help sneering, and the two whispered at the end of the world.

"What is the power? If it's true, I must awaken a water-changing power. I feel uncomfortable if I don't drink water for a while.

"Haha, you really believe the rumors on the Internet."

...

"Haha, I'll join in the fun and buy some after work." Song Sisi heard this sentence before leaving, and the corners of her mouth couldn't help raising.

That's what I want.

Driving near the farm, Song Sisi got out of the car and put it into a package she specially vacated. Walking to the door of the farm, Song Sisi quietly opened the door and quickly got in.

Enter the villa and turn on the light directly. The thick curtains were pulled open by her in the afternoon, blocking the light outside tightly. Similarly, no one can see any light outside the room.

Song Sisi took a comfortable bath in the bathroom and made sure that all the electronic equipment was charged before getting into the quilt to sleep.

There was no dream overnight, and the alarm bell at seven o'clock woke up Song Sisi and told her that it was less than an hour before the end of the world.

As before, she made herself a small pot of porridge, cooked an egg, warmed a steamed bun, and mixed a small dish.

When swallowing the last bite of breakfast, the hour hand points to 8.

I don't know which device makes a "drop" sound. Song Sisi didn't care. She was watching the video.

Soon she brushed a video: the rickety picture was accompanied by harsh screams and whistles. Song Sisi paused several times before she saw the bloody streets, red tissue scattered on the ground, and humanoids bent down and eating people falling to the ground in the distance.

At the end of the video was the trembling sound of the publisher's tooth fight: "It's true, the end of the world is really coming." Then there was the sound of people fleeing in panic.

Then there are a lot of similar videos, but from the perspective, they are obviously overheaded from a high point of view.

The zombies as a rabbit and powerful as an ox wandered in the street and quickly roared over when they found the living creature.

The victim who fell into the pool of blood woke up with convulsions all over his body, sat up in a stiff and difficult position for ordinary people to make, got up, and rushed to his relatives or neighbors who came to collect the body.

Misery and despair can be felt across the screen.

And this is just because of a background setting of the original author.

Song Sisi felt out of breath and turned off the software to clean up the dishes and chopsticks.

After packing up, I found that I was connected by a pink light by the flower in the upper right corner.

-

Chapter 4 Gou (4) Mammy's Skills

Song Sisi stretched out her finger to open the pink flowers, and there was a row of icons under the interface that opened, which was the wet nurse's professional skill of the character in the game.

The icon connected to her, always with a pink simmer, is the basic mental method: the Spring Sutra.

Another bright icon is the general attack skill: the rejuvenation of the magic hand.

The third one is the blood skill icon: dead wood is spring. The upper left corner of the icon is decorated with a number: 72, in units: hours.

I was speechless to see Song Sisi. This is not in the game. Can you still breastfeed in reality? The key cooling time is so long! Does this work? What's the matter? Can you add blood for a while?

Then Song Sisi looked at the icon and touched the back of his head and fell into meditation: Maybe it's really okay.

She remembered that when she had just woken up here, there seemed to be a mouth in the back of her head. Judging from the attitude of the doctor and the Song family at that time, she fell very lightly.

But she hasn't been feeling well these days, just like a person who has nothing to do. First, there is no medicine, and the other is no needle. And I don't know when the wound healed, and there is no scar left.

At that time, it was exactly 72 hours now.

The only possibility is that she saved herself. At this moment, Song Sisi was extremely glad that the character she played in the game was a wet nurse.

Thinking about Song Sisi, she took out a sewing needle, and she wanted to verify the conjecture. The tip of the needle reached the finger, and reason came back.

Knock, I'm stupid. How can you try on yourself!

She hurriedly shifted her eyes to the gray icon behind her.

Gray light work icon: Spring water is seamless.

Grey group skill icon: spring breeze and rain. ( You can add blood to your friends, and you can use output damage to the enemy.)

Grey damage skill icon: spring cold material tip.

So the "drop" just now came from this compound pink flower? Song Sisi poked the gray icon. How to unlock it?

She has obsessive-compulsive disorder and looks uncomfortable.

This broken game is brainless and has to be explored by itself.

The communicator in the pocket suddenly rang. Song Sisi looked at the name and ignored it. But the opposite side persistently dialed.

"Hey, uncle." She was afraid that Song Chengrui would miss the opportunity to escape because she wanted to call her.

"Sisi, where are you? Have you seen the news? It's dangerous outside now. You can find a place to hide it first. We'll pick you up now."

...

Can't the plot be rectified or something? She has been hiding so far away that they still have to come to her! What are you doing with her? Send me away!

Ma Ma! The dog author is not a human!

Song Sisheng was loveless, but had to speak solemnly and indifferently: "No, I'm safe. Just take care of yourself."

Uncle Song Chengrui was not relieved and asked eagerly, "Where are you?" It's so messy outside now. If you have three long and two short outside alone, how can I explain it to your parents?

Song Wanwan's anxious voice came from the communicator: "Dad, get in the car!"

There were also screams and roars from a distance.

"Don't worry, let me ask where your sister is." Song Chengrui is also in a hurry, but he can't leave his niece alone. What if she is on her way back? What if she is in which apartment in the city?

Song Wanwan jumped out of the car: "Dad, you can take a taxi like getting in the car. Go up quickly! Mom, persuade him quickly!"

"Sisi, where are you? Are you downtown?"

"Cheng Rui, get in the car first."

"Uncle Song and Aunt Song, let's go. It's too late if you don't leave!"

"I'm not in the city." As soon as Song Sisi finished speaking, she found that her ears were clean. Look at the communicator again, the call is over. I still have a signal, that is, there is no signal on my uncle's side.

The end of the world has come, and it is only a matter of time before the signal is disconnected.

I just don't know if they heard her. Can the uncle and aunt survive the plot arranged for them by the dog author?

Forget it, it's useless to think so much. You'd better find something to do for yourself - surf the Internet.

Can Internet addict girls not like surfing the Internet? Can you travel online without taking advantage of the Internet?

Then she watched the thank-you video of the survivors: "Thank you to the anonymous person yesterday with your real name. To be honest, I don't think it's nothing to reserve some materials during the holiday. What if it's true?

So I bought an emergency kit, and a box of mineral water, a box of instant noodles and a box of ham. And the pot bucket at home is also full of water like a netizen yesterday.

We are far away from the big city. While there are no zombies yet, we want to discuss with you the superpower. Has anyone awakened the power? Are there any superpowers near City A? I want to find a thigh hug.

Finally, I wish everyone all the best... I... I want to live, I want to live." At the end of the video was the sobbing sound of the funny anchor.

Song Sisi instantly felt emo. He skillfully opened the comment area to watch the sand sculpture comments of sand/diao netizens and have a happy comment.

As a result, the comment area was also a rare howl for help.

"We have zombies downstairs. I live alone. What should I do?"

"I'm hiding in the school dormitory now. Is there anyone coming to rescue it? I don't want to die either. I'm only 21.

"I want to go home. I can't get through to my parents."

"I'm in University Town, M City. Is there any superpower near me? Can you come and save me?"

Do you have the time to surf the Internet and run for your life without time?

Song Sisi received a reply:

"Right away. It's too late to escape."

"It's better to save yourself than to wait for help. Call on your classmates to take weapons together and run for their lives together.

"If you don't have a dense outbreak area and if you have a car, you can consider driving back, bypass the city, bypass the highway, and bring more food on the road. Good luck and reunion."

As for the power,

"Isn't it stupid? In contrast to yin and yang in the world, zombies broke out seriously, and there were many powerful people awakening. Which serious power is still surfing the Internet now and is busy fighting zombies?

For example, Song Wanwan is an S-level water system power that broke out after falling into zombies after the death of his parents. A group of skills fell into a coma after killing the zombies.

So: "Fight for your life. Don't wait."

However, just as she was typing, someone really replied at the bottom: "I'm from M City, and I seem to have awakened my power."

?

Are there really powerful people who don't do their jobs and hide from surfing the Internet?

Can this stand it? It seems that you powers don't know the benefits of beating zombies!

After Song Sisi crackled with the communicator, a text video was successfully sent to major video software.

Title: How can superpowers improve their power.

The visual awakening strength of the superpower is divided into the following levels: S, A, B, C, D, E and F. S is the strongest.

The visual awakening ability is divided into gold, wood, water, fire, earth, space, spiritual, etc.

Method 1: Meditate and improve mental strength. Explore specific methods by yourself. Song Sisi can't be blamed. The dog author didn't write it.)

Method 2: Kill zombies and take the crystal nucleus. Homogeneic powers can absorb homolinear nuclei. After absorption by different systems, the two forces collide in the body. If it is light, it loses power, and if it is heavy, it will burst and die.

Focus:

The golden crystal nucleus corresponds to the gold power.

The green crystal nucleus corresponds to the wood power.

The blue crystal nucleus corresponds to the supernatural energy of the water system.

The red crystal nucleus corresponds to the fire power.

The earth-red crystal nucleus corresponds to the earth system's power.

The white nucleus corresponds to the space system power.

The purple crystal nucleus corresponds to the purification system power.

The black crystal nucleus corresponds to the spiritual power.

...

Supplementary note: Water contaminated by zombie blood should not be drunk. Polluted plants will mutate. Animals that eat these plants and water also mutate, including humans.

I don't believe that people with powers don't want to be stronger.

As for the problems that may be exposed, Song Sisi believes that the end of the world has come anyway, and the authorities are busy dealing with zombies and have no time to pay attention to her.

Even if you pay attention, it's useless. There must be a network.

Looking back to that video, the building under the awakening power replied has been built to 500 floors. But the owner never replied.

I hope the network is disconnected.

As soon as she sighed at others, Song Sisi found that she was also disconnected. At this time, it was only 8:30.

It's too fast. The doomsday coverage seems to be much faster than described in the book.

Anyway, it won't be the reason for her outsider. Song Sisi casually found out a book to divert attention and kill time. But in fact, I can't see anything.

I don't know how long it took for the communicator on the table to ring again. Song Sisi quickly brought it over and was unconsciously relieved to see the word "big uncle" in the caller.

After connecting, when she heard the familiar voice, Song Sisi's uneasy heart finally calmed down.

They were not bitten by zombies. They came out of the plot arranged by the dog author. Can she also get rid of the dog blood plot...

"Sisi, we are out of the city. Where are you? Is it safe over there? Do you have any supplies? Who are you with?"

The voice of aunt Zhao Danrong's concern also came to her ears: "Sisi is obedient, don't have a signal for a while. Tell your uncle, your uncle has been in a hurry all morning.

Song Sisi tried her best to say in an indifferent and mean voice, "I'm in my own house. I'm fine." I don't need you to care about me. I went shopping for supplies after I saw someone sending a video yesterday afternoon.

You like to escape. Anyway, don't come to me. Don't want me to tell you where I am or share my supplies. I don't have enough myself to buy!"

"C cut..." It was Song Wanwan's disdainful voice. "Who cares your broken thing?"

Very good. That's the effect. Song Sisi cut off the call satisfactorily.

On the other side, Song Chengrui, who was more than half a hundred years old, suddenly became silent.

Song Wanwan, the co-pilot, turned around and persuaded him, "It's not that you don't know what she looks like. Wait a moment. She will come to us by herself if she has nothing to eat in a few days.

Feng Xingle, who was driving, looked at her without saying anything.

"Where are you going now?" Song Wanwan noticed the line of sight and turned back to ask him.

"I don't know. It's better to go to places with few remote people and can go out of the closed place." Feng Xingle blurted out.

"Go to the countryside?" Song Wanwan searched for her family's property and relatives in the nearby countryside.

And Song Sisi's signals are good and bad. Anyway, no one called her, so she let herself up/indulged herself, sometimes surfing happily on the Internet, and sometimes addicted to sand sculpture novels.

Until...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 185 71
When Zero woke up, she found herself soaking in a huge glass jar. She opened her mouth, and a bunch of bubbles came out of her mouth. Noticing her mo...
95.1K 2.1K 87
The end-time warrior Yao Qiong accidentally fell into a black hole during a survey and came to an uninhabited island. There are no zombies, abundant...
103K 2.9K 27
"𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝...