๐ˆ๐‚๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“๐’ | ๐‘ป...

Por xRayne12x

.ยท:ยท. ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ช ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ถ ๐‘ญ ๐‘ฏ ๐‘ฌ ๐‘จ ๐‘น ๐‘ป ๐‘บ .ยท:ยท. โ ๐‘บ๐‘พ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ฉ๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ผ๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘ญ๐‘ผ๐‘ณ, ๐’‚... Mรกs

โ–เผบ๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐เผป โ–
โ–เผบ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญเผป โ–
โ–เผบ๐†๐ข๐ณ๐ž๐ฅ๐š & ๐“๐ž๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฌเผป โ–
โ–เผบ๐†๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ฌ ๐†๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ฌเผป โ–
โ–เผบ๐†๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ฌ ๐†๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ถเผป โ–
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐˜ช. โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’… & ๐‘ด๐’Š๐’”๐’†๐’“๐’š
๐˜ช. โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ช๐˜ช. โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ
๐˜ช๐˜ช๐˜ช. โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ

. โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐˜—๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ

3.8K 156 36
Por xRayne12x

╰⇀⋆⋅⋰☆⋱⋆⋰⍣⋱☆⋆⋰⋱ ✦⋆⋰⋱⋅⋆⋆↼╯

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
⋰⋱ 🌹❄️🍯 ──────── 𝑮 𝒊 𝒛 𝒆 𝒍 𝒂 𝑯 𝒐 𝒏 𝒆 𝒚

.·:·.  𝑰 𝑪 𝑬 O F 𝑯 𝑬 𝑨 𝑹 𝑻 𝑺 .·:·.

・*:.。.ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄɪɴɢ.。.:*・

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.
𝑷 𝒓 𝒐 𝒍 𝒐 𝒈 𝒖 𝒆
.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝑻 𝑯 𝑬    𝑩 𝑬 𝑨 𝑼 𝑻 𝒀, 𝑻 𝑯 𝑬    𝑺 𝑾 𝑬 𝑬 𝑻  ━━
𝑨   𝑹 𝑶 𝑺 𝑬, 𝑨   𝑷 𝑹 𝑰 𝑵 𝑪 𝑬 𝑺 𝑺;
𝑭 𝑹 𝑶 𝑴   𝑭 𝑨 𝑰 𝑹 𝒀 𝑻 𝑨 𝑳 𝑬 𝑻 𝑶   𝑭 𝑹 𝑶 𝑺 𝑻.

❝  ɪɴ ᴀ ᴄɪʀᴄʟᴇ ᴏғ ᴛɪᴍᴇ,
ғʀᴏᴢᴇɴ ɪɴ ᴀɴ ᴜɴᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ғᴀɪʀʏᴛᴀʟᴇ;
ʜᴇʀ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ ɪs ᴛʀᴇᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴀs ᴄʀɪᴍᴇ
ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴘᴀʟᴇs.
ᴀ sᴏᴜʟ sᴏ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ
ᴀɴᴅ ғɪʟʟᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴏɴᴇʏ,
ʏᴇᴛ ɴᴏ ʜᴇʀᴏ ᴏғ ʜᴇᴀᴛ
ᴄᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ sᴜɴɴʏ.

ᴇɴᴄʟᴏsɪɴɢ ǫᴜɪᴄᴋʟʏ ɪs ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ
ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴛᴏ ᴇʟᴀᴘsᴇ ɪɴᴛᴏ ғʀᴏsᴛ
ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴜʀɴ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛs ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʙɪᴛᴛsʀ
ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴀʟʟ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss ɪs ʟᴏsᴛ.
ɴᴏ ᴡᴏᴏᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏ ᴄɪɴᴅᴇʀ,
ʏᴇᴛ ʜᴇʀ ʟɪᴘs ʀᴇᴍᴀɪɴ ɢʟᴏssᴇᴅ
ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇʀ sᴏᴜʟ ɪs ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪɴɴᴇʀ
ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ʙʟᴇᴇᴅs sᴏғᴛ. ❞

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Her dress capers around her feet as she runs across summer green, grass painted in the spots her feet leave and flowers blooming from the call of a young woman grown. Velvet palms grasp onto her gown as she moves, hair bouncing, tousling, in a patterned dance, and lively laughs glazed in honey fall from red lips.

Once reached her favourite spot ━━ a puddle of grass that kissed the river strolling next to it, surrounded by chivalrous trees protecting her from unwanted eyes ━━ her body falls clumsily to lie flat on the soft ground.

Hands play with rings of old as they rest neatly over her stomach, fingers aimless in their movements. Brown curls relax into green, strands messily spread around her head and chest rising quickly with tired breaths. Brown eyes matching her hair gaze steadily at the sky above, captured in its charming gifts of clouds, the sun and little birds flying.

An angel, most would say ━━ a girl of unknown beauty; beauty that is spun into whispered tales and gossip from other royalty and townsfolk that are not her own alike because this angel hides away in her kingdom and its land, barely escaping to other sights the world has to offer. Finding comfort in her own home, familiarity with the faces she comes to walk by and therefore not wanting to risk into countries exotic in her eyes.

An angel, their words are true ━━ the roses and sister flowers neighbouring her weave together, tangled in a bonny mix of colours, to crown her head; a halo. Hither and thither white blossoms nest in her curls, giving an imperfect lure to a perfect enchantress.

Her lips speak sweet nothings to the air around her, but the nature whispering around her listens. She came here at least once every day, she became a familiar figure to the plants; a friend. And so they knew of her artistry, the paintbrush of her soul that would stroke gently across everyone she ever met...and they loved her for it.

She was the kingdom's jewel, the fairest of them all, they daringly claimed. Wandering with kind intentions all throughout the land, helping those in need and blessing them with her tender dream. Their own dime that still believes in romance and true loves kiss, but does not know if the princes now would live up to their handsome and gentleman nature that she ought to want in her partner.

The School For Good would soon be her home ━━ tomorrow, in fact. She would have to become familiar with another castle and other faces who held only tales of her and not of the real girl she is. She travelled to this spot to reminisce before she would leave to a new routine of order. And there, she may meet her true love and afterwards begin her fairytale.

She lies there in the grass, peaceful looking, but her mind muddles with thoughts of her future home. Her eyes close with torment. Expectations and rules were never her friends ━━ the nature and plants surrounding her were. They know her, The School For Good does not.

They know her mind has elegance with her wisdom, knowledge gained from the endless books that take glory in the library of her castle. Those eyes of hers sung the poetry, spoken with lyrical tune to the stars so that they too could know of her heaven. A mouth both ladylike and of wit that called pretty to the bachelors of her time. Her hands touched those she danced with through tender harmony, but could come across beguiling enough to keep the bachelors on their knees. And a spirit of delicacy that was favoured in noble poise, dipped in grace and written to be beautiful by the goddesses.

But her soul split carelessly.

Her frost leaked into skin, moulded her veil and cloak; reversed peach to white. The world is going to catch a cold, be weakened by sickness, because of the glacial shards that build her heart. A bitterness she hoped only to be illusion had a mind of its own with ambitions to seep cold; trickle into sweet eyes and kill angelic kindness. Despite glittered smiles of gold, her veins bleed witchcraft.

She thought she marched with every truth and story real through a graveyard of make believe lies and guile, but it came to be that her body slept under the hardened soil of a grave ━━ her name carved mockingly into a tombstone, grey to flaunt its slaughter of colour.

For she possessed her power like the good do...but she possessed a power like evil should. Witchcraft truly did carry itself in her veins, passed from her grandmother ━━ The Snow Queen.

In truth, a chandelier of icicles halo her head instead of the mask of flowers that did before. She glows, yes; of angelic beauty, yes. But she does not glow of pureness, instead she glistens of the white snow that sits upon its throne in her blood.

A hero can light a candle, melt ores into mental, burn the wood of the coffin that she is condemned to ━━ but this girl speaks to the moon from behind closed eyes, and the moon commands her not to listen to the sun or it's fire.

"Gizela."

Her eyes open with tortured pupils.

"The School For Good awaits you, my sweet girl."

Once upon a time, a girl spoke princess...but whispered rime in her sleep.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝑹𝒂𝒚𝒏𝒆 𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒔...

Hello Everyone!!

The prologue is here yassssss <3<33<333

I'm planning for chapter one to be out tomorrow so I'm excited for that — even though I'm the one writing it 😭💀.

Thank you all so much for the love and support you guys have already been giving this book — it's so praising and has overwhelmed my heart, I love you guys ❤️❤️

I have recently experienced some mental health challenges, and have only just got back into writing after a year or so — so all this love really warms me, thank you so much everyone!! <3 🫶🏻🫶🏻

╰⇀⋆⋅⋰☆⋱⋆⋰⍣⋱☆⋆⋰⋱ ✦⋆⋰⋱⋅⋆⋆↼╯

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

2.7M 127K 49
when a rich spoiled bad boy Jeon Jung-hoon gets into an encounter with a Muslim girl and they become enemies so he bully her humiliates her and insul...
1.9M 97.1K 38
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
44.5K 4.5K 94
A story following a young hunter named Jay. He has grown up in a world where dungeons, monsters, and humans with leveling systems are a cultural norm...
184K 9K 51
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...