His Multiple Personality Diso...

By KookfilmFiction

"You should stay away from me, I-I can hurt you" Taehyung whispered almost at the verge of crying. "You can n... More

Prologue
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue
New story πŸ˜€
New story (2)πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
MPD Season 2??

Chapter 22

3.5K 229 47
By KookfilmFiction

I entered the dance room with a forced smile when before coming here I found Kimchi somewhere there, searching for someone which I assumed as Rosé.

What I can even do now?

I sighed and sat beside the dancing girls while Hyunjin was instructing them. I smiled watching Lisa dancing gracefully, but the smile instantly dropped when I noticed someone specific sitting there, hyping someone up.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

Y/n: “What are you doing here, Rosé?”
I instantly asked. She glanced at me and smiled.

Rosé: “Hi! I was just getting fed of walking around, doing nothing. So why not being here?!”

I smiled slightly and nodded.

She’s here, what that Kimchi is searching for then?’

“Hey girls do not sit! C’mon dance along!”
I snapped when Mr. Hwang wait no, Hyunjin, scratch it the dance coach yelled.

We both sheepishly smiled and nodded going at the end position.

Hyunjin started roaming around examining everyone. Not to mention there were boys too.

Hyunjin: “You’re doing great!”
I flustered when he commented me. I bowed at him and continued to dance with peachy cheeks.

I frowned when someone suddenly enter, It was Kimchi with a not so happy look. I
looked away from him.

He approached Rosé.

Kimchi: “U-uh Rosé can I p-please talk to you?”

She instantly glanced at me. And I could really understand what she was trying to ask. I just sighed and changed my position a bit away from him.

Hyunjin smiled at me and continued explaining me and others totally ignoring the guy who entered out of nowhere.

Kimchi POV

I frowned but didn’t look up at Y/n at all, I just stared at Rosé in hopes.

Rosé: “Why are you hitting on me? Don’t you have a girlfriend standing there?”
She whispered to me. I pursed my lips and hissed.

Kimchi: “She isn’t my girlfri—”
I paused when I noticed Hyunjin talking with Y/n and they were laughing together.

What are they even talking about?’
I gulped the lump down my throat and forcefully made myself look at Rosé.

What I was thinking? I need to confess Rosé!’

Rosé: “Just go to her..”
She spoke sternly when she caught me staring at y/n.

Kimchi: “But I wanna talk to you something imp—”
I was cut off with Y/n’s small laugh.

I gulped and tried my best not to look at them. I bit my lips and tried to continue.

Kimchi: “something important.. I want to explain you..”

Rosé: “What?”

Kimchi: “p-please give me a chance.. please let’s talk it out?”
She sighed and nodded.

I smiled but the smile didn’t last long when I found the boy trying to help y/n with the posture.

I gritted my teeth.

why is she letting him touch her? She wasn’t even about to dance then why?’

Shut up Kimchi! You don’t have to feel affected by any of this! I scolded myself and smiled at Rosé before going out.

Rosé: “Just talk! And let me go!”
I gulped and nodded.

We were standing at the basketball court as I took a deep breath and started.

Kimchi: “Firstly, I don’t have a girlfriend..”
She parted her lips to say something, but I cut her off.

Kimchi: “I know what you want to ask, b-but listen to me very carefully..”

My heart beat up really fast. I was feeling a lot uncomfortable to confess the truth and honestly it was totally opposite to what I felt when it came to y/n.

‘I did never felt this insecure to confess it to y/n, then why now?’

I parted my lips to speak but a thought crossed my mind again.

Its not my place to speak, right? T-The one who made me should speak.. I can’t betray Taehyung.. b-but he would never speak because he loves y/n..

My eyes filled with tears due to frustration and incompetent.

She won’t reject me… b-because y/n didn’t reject me right?’

I was about to just loose control on me, when Rosé grabbed my arms slightly. I instantly relaxed. But I missed someone else.

Rosé: “It's okay if you aren't comfortable, I'm not forcing you to speak something you don't like..”
I felt butterflies in my stomach as I genuinely smiled, my heart felt at ease the very moment.

I took a deep breath.

Kimchi: “I-I love you..”
I zipped my lips and stared at her in the eye, she looked at me wide-eyed.

Rosé: “What?!”
I startled, but I tried to maintain my cool and not dissociate because of nervousness.

Rosé: “And what about y/n? Are you insane?!”
She glared at me.

I flinched at her loud voice, my fingers twitched and my hands shook.

Kimchi: "I-I don't love her!"
I yelled in denial.

She snickered.
"Are you fooling me? You know what, I am going to tell about your cheap ass to y/n! She trusts you blindly and you're betraying her?! I warned you to stay away from me! But you didn't!"

I slightly backed away from her. My eyes on the verge of tears. My mind felt fuzzy when she kept on throwing impulsive words at me. And that was when, I lost control.

Rosé: “Where are you zoned at huh?! What are you—”

“What the hell?! Why are you shouting at me?!”
Now it was the time for Rosé to flinch at the stern and cold voice of the person infront of her.

Rosé: “W-what?”

There was a pin drop of silence in the hall, when he spoke.

V: “First thing.. who are you?”
He asked, examining her face like a creep.

Rosé: “W-what?”

V rolled his eyes in frustration and looked at her coldly with a hard gaze.

V: “Do you have an extreme love for ‘what'? Just answer me.. who are you and what am I doing here?”
Rosé visibly gulped.

She started sweating. She looked at him weirdly as she was suffocating under that gaze.

Rosé: “Y-you don’t know m-me?”
She asked bewildered.

V: “If I would’ve.. I wouldn’t have asked you at the first place. Right?”

He raised his eyebrows staring at the girl with pure suspiciousness, ignoring the fact the poor girl looked terrified.

Rosé: “I-I’m Rosé.. a-and you asked me to talk with you.. y-you wanted to say so—”

V: “Shut up! Whoever you’re don’t come near me okay?”
She nodded unconsciously.

She didn’t even notice when the guy that just changed into split seconds walked away already.

‘’Is he pranking me? Or the rumors of him being psycho are real?” she asked herself sighing tiredly.

V POV

I glanced at my watch. The dancing hours had already ended, thinking that I searched for her.

Who was that girl? And why was I with her?’ I thought absent-mindedly but gained my posture back again when I saw Y/n.

I rushed to her but frowned when she was looking down and standing alone, while small sniffs were heard when I got near to her.

“Y/n..?”

She looked up with slight glossy and shining eyes, clenching my heart. She smiled after a few moments and hugged me tightly.

I hugged her back.

V: “why were you crying?”
I asked softly.

Y/n: “W-what? I wasn’t crying..”
She beamed.

V: “Oh really? Are you lying?”

Y/n: “Why would I—”

V: “You lied.. because your eyes are glossy.. did someone hurt you?”
I asked the last sentence coldly. She pulled out from the hug.

Y/n: “Yes! And that someone is your alter!”
She pouted softening my eyes. I patted her head.

V: “Okay I guess that’s Kimchi! Since others can't hurt you, so tell me what he did?"
She snorted and gave a timid nod.

Time Skip

I sighed when she told me everything. She wasn’t crying but I could never imagine how much she cried and suffered these days. She looked gloomy for sure.

I slowly brought her to my embrace.

V: “I could never understand what you’re feeling right now.. but let me tell you.. Once if he confess it to that girl I’m sure he will crave for you..”

Y/n: “y-you think so..?”
She asked with sparkling eyes but frowning lips. I smiled slightly.

V: “Yes! So I think you shouldn’t work for that okay?”
She looked at me confusedly but nodded nonetheless.

V: “And for that, what you have to do?”
He quirked his eyebrow.

Y/n: “u-uh.. Just b-be unbothered infront of him.. a-and not to get affected!”

She smiled in satisfaction and looked at me in hope of getting praised. I rolled my eyes, when internally I just wanted to pepper her puppy face with kisses.

V: “okay! G-good girl..”
I whispered nonetheless hiding my red cheeks. She giggled and latched on me. I stumbled but maintained my posture quickly.

I chuckled, but the smiled dropped in moments when I notice that Rosé girl looking at me in horror.

I raised my eyebrows at her, glaring deeply. She snapped out and bowed multiple time before scurrying away.

I guess Taehyung needs to put some senses into her’ I thought to myself and decided to speak to her.

V: “Y/n?”
She hummed still hugging me.

V: “I want you to tell this everything to Taehyung..”
She pulled out and looked at me.

Y/n: “w-what? N-no—”

V: “Am I asking you?”
She zipped her lips. I sighed.

V: “Taehyung have to know all this okay? He deserves it and let him decide everything, okay?”

She parted her lips to speak but I interrupted.

V: “You’re not gonna raise voice against him okay? Whatever he decides regarding this situation, you get that?”

She didn't respond and kept looking down.

V: "You get that?"
I asked again. I frowned when she fiddled with her fingers.

V: "What's wrong y/n?"
I let out softly, caressing her mushy hairs. 

Y/n: "W-what if he.. he is okay with it?"
She asked nervously and honestly, I hated that discomfort oozing out her eyes.

That insecurity, distrust. I cupped her cheeks.

V: "Why do you even think that Y/n?"

Y/n: "I've never expressed my insecurity to anyone rather than you V.. as I already told you, I don't feel like Taehyung loves me, but he's been pretending himself just because he's bound to live with me, and not hurt me."

She sighed out.

V: "It's not like that, he might take some time to mend himself y/n. For several years he couldn't broke himself out off the shell, maybe that's what is holding him back to show his true him?"

She nodded.

V: "He loves you, just like we do. Just give him some time, okay?"
She nodded again.

V: "You'll talk about this to Taehyung, right?"

Y/n: "Yeah.."
She whispered.

V: “C’mon you need to study!”
I coldly spoke and left her behind walking to the class. Soon I heard pattering of footsteps behind me, making me feel giddy.

Y/n POV

The lecture was going on, when I glanced at the figure beside me who was already looking at me, but quickly looked away.

I giggled.

Y/n: “Tae.. were you staring at me?”
He blushed slightly and shook his head.

Y/n: “You don’t have to--"

Prof.: “Miss Y/n!?”

We both flinched as I smiled falsely and straightened up my posture mumbling a sorry.

Prof.: “If you wanna talk again, Just get out! This isn’t the place for you!”
I looked down and was unable to say anything instead of sorry.

The professor huffed and continued teaching. I sighed in relief and glanced back at Taehyung shamelessly.

I tried to not blush when I found him hanging his head low mumbling something.

Y/n: “What’s wrong?”
I whispered, he looked at me with an angry pout.

Taehyung: “How could he even talk to you like that?!”
He whisper-yelled. I couldn’t help but chuckle.

Y/n: “Its okay! I’m glad that you aren’t Vante or I don’t know what he would have done!”
I giggled. He looked at me with a slight sulking face.

Taehyung: “I-I can do the same.. n-not only Vante..”

He muttered but I decided to ignore it as if I didn’t heard. I pursed my lips and started concentrating on the lecture.

...><...

I packed my backpack and so as Taehyung. He smiled at me as we started walking to the lunchroom.

I took a deep breath when I realized something.

Y/n: “Tae..?”
I asked hesitantly.

He looked at me and paused at his place looking at me in a bit of concern.

Taehyung: “What happen?”
I smiled assuring.

Y/n: “I want to say something a-about Kimchi..”
I tried my best to maintain my smile. He frowned deeply.

Taehyung: “W-what?”
I started off and told him everything since the day it all started.

He listened to me silently, and once I was finished. His expression was unreadable. I gulped knowing what was about to come.

Taehyung: “You’re telling it to me now? Seriously y/n? You’ve been suffering from many days and now you’re speaking this to me?”

He asked in disbelief, but with a calm voice, that did sounded me shaky. I looked down.

Y/n: “I’m sorry.. I-I just—”

Taehyung: “Its not your mistake.. it’s all mine! It’s my place to apologize you.. since the start all I did was hurt you, the only one I want to treasure the m-most for being with me..”

I felt my heart clench, when his eyes filled with tears. I cupped his bread cheeks.

Y/n: “No Taehyungie.. none of this is your fault okay? You love me that’s enough—”

Taehyung: “Y-you don’t deserve m-me—”
He denied.

Y/n: “And this was the reason why I was hiding all this from you! I told you to solve this problem and here you’re blaming yourself!”

I huffed and crossed my arms. He sighed and wiped away his little tears and held me by my arms.

Taehyung: “I’m sorry.. I will solve the problem.. I’ll e-explain to that girl, j-just leave it on me okay?”
I was hesitant a bit nodded nonetheless.

He turned around to walk and I grabbed his wrist. He turned around and looked at me with a questionable yet concerned look.

Y/n: “I-I’ll not be called selfish for this right?”
I asked. His lips quivered as he hugged me suddenly.

Taehyung: “You were never selfish! You get that? You’re the most selfless angel I could ever meet in this world.. please don’t feel this okay?”
I hummed in content, he pulled out and patted my head.

Taehyung: “Lets go?”
I nodded, he smiled as we made our way to the lunchroom.

Once we entered, I found Rosé and decided to tell Taehyung.

Y/n: “Its her..”
I whispered, he nodded looking at her.

Taehyung: “You sit and get something for you okay? Let me talk to her”
He ushered me to go.

Y/n: “Let me come with you..”
I pleaded him with a desperate expression planted. He sighed.

Taehyung: “Please? I won’t take much time”
I sadly pouted and sulked, nodding.

He smiled for the last time and approached Rosé.

I didn’t like it even a bit. I huffed and sat on the seat looking at them.

I nervously shook my leg nervously when they both went out.

Has Taehyung also started liking her?’ I gasped and slapped myself at the thought. Until he won’t come I wouldn’t get rid of this gut feeling.

Meanwhile

Taehyung POV

I approached her. She looked up in alarm.

Rosé: “w-what again?”
I blinked my eyes.

Taehyung: “A-actually I wanted to tell you something..”
I voiced out politely.

Rosé: “Y-you wanted to say something in the morning too.. is it that?”
I gulped not knowing what to say but I nodded anyways.

Taehyung: “Can I please talk to you?”
She looked a lot hesitant, I frowned but she nodded anyways and stood up.

Rosé: “l-lets go out to talk?”
I furrowed my eyebrows and parted my lips in order to reject but she already started walking. I walked behind her before glancing at Y/n.

Rosé: “J-Just talk faster.. haha?”
She laughed weirdly. I was creeped out.

Taehyung: “Are you okay?”
She shook her head as no.

Rosé: “y-yeah I am o-okay..”
I nodded in understanding and took a deep breath.

Taehyung: “Actually.. I’m Taehyung..”
Her weird smile never vanished away instead she nodded as a mere fact.

Taehyung: “I know that you know.. b-but what I am just gonna tell you please keep this as a secret, okay?”
I licked my lips nervously.

Rosé: “u-uh.. O-okay..”

Taehyung: “And don’t freak out..”
She visibly gulped but nodded
nonetheless. I took a deep breath before starting off.

Taehyung: “I’m suffering from a disorder, the one who proposed you I guess, that’s not me”
Her eyes widened as she looked at me with a horrified expression.

Rosé: “D-disorder? W-what?”
Her hands shook as she slightly backed away from me. I frowned as my eyes were saddened.

Taehyung: “I won’t harm you.. trust me.. until you hurt me or y/n, you won’t, so that’s not a problem for you right?”

I assured her, she froze and nodded vigorously.

Taehyung: “Y/n is my girlfriend and--  I won’t tell you everything but kindly reject my proposal.. I don’t want to give you false hopes.. I don’t love you..”

I nodded to myself and waited for her reply. When she didn’t reply, I just turned around to leave.

Rosé: “b-but.. w-what kind of disorder?”

Taehyung: “Don’t get bothered by that.. I just told you that don’t come near me.. and if I do then that’s not me, just reject him saying that you are not interested in him.. so that he couldn’t hit on you again.. okay?”
I then heard a small okay from her.

Taehyung: “I hope you’ll be firm with your reply.. I wouldn’t tolerate if I’ll see y/n crying because I was spotted with you..”

Rosé: “I-I will.. don’t w-worry.. b-but what if you— he still stick with me?”

Taehyung: “Then don’t hesitate to slap him.. and run away in instance..”
She choked out a yes.

Rosé POV

What was that? I knew he is psycho! A creep.. gosh! B-but what does he meant by slap and run away. M-maybe he has mental disorder.. I need to protect myself but honestly, he is so calm and handsome even when he proposed me.

I smiled, but slapped myself. Shut up! He didn't say he loved her but he did say that y/n is his girlfriend and can kill me anytime if I hurt her. I can’t, I need to distance myself. What kind of University did I get?!

And especially why I need to have this immense beauty?! I groaned as I walked away.

Taehyung POV

I sighed in relief, as I walked away with a smile on my lips. I walked over to y/n who was sitting zoned out somewhere.

Taehyung: “Y/n-ah? You didn’t get yourself something to eat?”
She startled and looked at me.

Y/n: “You scared me!”
I chuckled softly.

Taehyung: “Sorry..”
Y/n caught me by my hand and made me sit on the chair.

Y/n: “W-what did you say? Why did you both went out? What happened?”
I sighed.

Taehyung: “I told her to reject him and I also told that I have a disorder, so don’t get bothered by him, and I'm already committed to you”
She smiled but instantly frowned and looked at me worriedly.

Y/n: “You told her all about your multiple disorder?”
She whispered. I smiled softly and shook my head.

Taehyung: “I didn’t but the way how I explained her I guess she isn’t that dumb to not understand what was I talking about.”

She furrowed her eyebrows.

Y/n: “b-but what if she still don’t reject him.. and is ready to accept?”
Her lips quivered. I panicked and held her hands.

Taehyung: “No y/n.. she won’t accept me I told her to reject the proposal!”

Y/n: “D-did you tell her that you l-love me?”
She asked with a hesitant look.

I looked away and muttered a small yes.

Y/n gave a knowing smile.

Y/n: "Glad you s-said that! Now she won't bother me"

Taehyung: "Of course! And even if she did, Vante is there"
I tried to lighten up my heart.

Y/n: “He is creepy!”
She muttered and laughed out as I fondly looked at her.

‘I just want you to be happy like this..’
I thought to myself.

~~~

Even though, BTS are going to enlist in military service, we all knew it was bound to happen someday. Don't be sad, let's work hard together and make them proud 💜💜

And keep on loving them wholeheartedly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 10.9K 21
"I hate the ones who are weak and no one can be more weaker than you miss. y/n, so I hate you too" Only you know how strong you were to hide the life...
132K 4.7K 17
Being forced to marry to the soon to be CEO, Kim Taehyung, by her own toxic parents. But both of them ended up signing a contract of three years. Y/n...
1.9K 250 22
"Please don't go Tae...why do I feel like you are going to disappear all of a sudden?? Please Taehyung" y/n cried "You must forget about me" Tae said...
2.8K 114 11
When Love for a person turns into an obsession, one can do such dangerous things to get the person back ... ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●● Taehyung a...