THE SHADOW LIKE ME

By stylemax17

Being a small boy who can't save his mother from the devil man who was beating her so badly and his young sis... More

❃Chapter One❃
❃Introduce The Character❃
❃Chapter Two❃
❃Introduce The Character Pt.2❃
❃Chapter Three❃
❃Chapter Four❃
❃Chapter Five❃
❃Chapter Six❃
❃Chapter Seven❃
❃Chapter Eight❃
❃Chapter Nine❃
❃Chapter Ten❃
❃Chapter Eleven❃
❃Chapter Twelve❃
❃Chapter Thirteen❃
❃Chapter Fourteen❃
❃Chapter Fifteen❃
❃Chapter Sixteen❃
❃Chapter Seventeen❃
❃Chapter Eighteen❃
❃Chapter Nineteen❃
❃Chapter Twenty❃
❃Chapter Twenty One❃
❃Chapter Twenty Two❃
❃Chapter Twenty Three❃
❃Chapter Twenty Four❃
❃Chapter Twenty Five❃
❃Chapter Twenty Six❃
❃Chapter Twenty Six Pt.2❃
❃Chapter Twenty Eight❃
❃Chapter Twenty Nine❃
❃Chapter Thirty❃
❃Chapter Thirty One❃
❃Chapter Thirty Two❃
❃Chapter Thirty Three❃
❃Chapter Thirty Four❃
❃Chapter Thirty Four Pt.2❃

❃Chapter Twenty Seven❃

705 47 17
By stylemax17

All of them snapped out when Mr.jeon let out a hissy of pain which made jungkook ask in concern. "Is something wrong, appa?"

"It looks like my wound has opened up" holding a hand covering his wound and wincing in pain.

Jimin said. "There's an exit"

Taehyung was holding onto taehyun, realising that his baby figure is weak. He brushed one of taehyun's wet bangs away from his face.

"We just have to get out to the sea" that made sun-sin to say in fear. "I could not swim" jimin was annoyed and said. "Stop whining! Am gone help you to get out"

Jungkook then said. "I will lead the way" before diving in. Tae-woo, Mr.jeon and yoongi following him, taehyung whisper to his son. "Baby, take a deep breath" taehyun isn't fully unconscious but he heard his father before they dove back in the water.

Jimin held sun-sin's hand while saying. "Hold on tight" he took in a breath and dove into the water, not giving sun-sin time to do the same as he pulled him down with him so suddenly.

They all kept swimming until they finally reached the sea and swam to the surface. Jungkook was the first out, gasping before he climbed out of onto the stairs. 

The next three were second and jungkook held his hand out for his father. "Here! Appa" Mr.jeon took his hand and he was pulled out of the water with the help of yoongi who got out next.

Wei was the next one out and he didn't waste time in getting out of the water before taehyung and taehyun came out.

"Jungkookie" to which jungkook nodded before taking taehyun from taehyung's arms so he could get out himself and jungkook walking up the stairs carrying his son.

Taehyun opened his eyes slightly and when he saw who was carrying him, he smiled brightly before snuggling closer to him for warmth without saying anything but a soft, relieved. "Dada" jungkook smiled while replying. "Yes, my little prince"

"I love you"

"Love you too" he reached a bench and waited for taehyung to come. And finally taehyung show up sitting down, place his son on his lap who was now getting sleepy.

Jimin shout. "Yoongi!!!" Which caught everyone's attention and they saw that sun-sin wasn't moving which made jimin shake him gently.

Tae-woo approached and was about to give CPR when jungkook voice stopped him. "Yoongi, you do it" with a scary tone.

Yoongi was going to deny it but he change his mind and going to start doing CPR to save sun-sin cause of jungkook scary face.

Mr.jeon noticed his son was in serious mood and asked. "Is there any problem with tae-woo doing it?"

That's when sun-sin spit out all the water that was inside his lungs before coughing.

Yoongi held sun-sin's head up so he can breathe easier. Jimin was giving his husband a fake cheater look.

Jungkook sat on one of the bench, before saying. "Yoongi hyung, what you did first when you preformed artificial respiration on sun-sin?"

Yoongi give a bored look as it's simple and everyone knows but still he tell. "Pulled the head back and lifted the neck to confirm the air" then jungkook asked. "If you didn't confirm the air and hold the nose and mouth?"

Jimin answer this time. "He will die"

Jungkook confirmed. "The one who killed ji-won and Geon-won, tried to kill sun-sin. Is you Mr.han tae-woo" everyone who looked at tae-woo who was shock.

"You were among us all this time"

"You attacked my family member. My father, sister and my husband"

"And you were taking revenge of those people who you killed and sun-sin but you did a wrong step and it's involved your revenge with us"

Jimin and yoongi immediately aiming their guns at tae-woo who said in a loud tone. "I was also attacked by the crossbow" to which jungkook replied. "You were the one who set it up...after you killed geon-won"

"What about the note and the assistant that called us?" Wei asked confuse.

"About the note it was tae-woo but not sure about the assistant and the nail polish with luminous that was sent to ji-won" jungkook answer with sure tone.

"And one more think you lose the ability to distinguish" while looking towards tae-woo with the rest of them doing the same.

Sun-sin said. "But he guessed my wine correctly!"

Jungkook clarified boredly. "He guessed the wine just by examining the colour and aroma. Don't forget he's sommelier"

He added while everyone was looking at tae-woo again. "I confirmed he had lost his sense of taste only the glass my husband gave you had salt in it"

"I drank it without noticing. I lost my sense of taste but.." tae-woo took some steps forward to be closer to jungkook and stopped while continuing. "That doesn't prove I killed"

Jungkook smirk and retorted. "In your left pocket at the back of your pant and you will see my proof"

Tae-woo slip his hand inside his left pant back before he take out a certain wine cork which made him shock.

Jimin exclaim. "That's the cork ji-won doodled on!"

"The cork ji-won was up to the moment she was killed...why would it be in your back pocket? Cause when you stabbed her from behind, she turned around and put the cork in your pant pocket back"

"How ironic that you, a sommelier revealed by a wine cork"

Tae-woo finally confused. "A year ago, I went to party which Mr.lee held it and he insulted my profession as a sommelier which was also attended Zhang wei who was laughing at me" he give a hated look to wei.

He went on while getting angrier. "And nine month ago, I was going to across the road when I collided with ji-won's car and fell out of the road. But an unknown person helped me and after two days I woke from the comma. The armor person explained everything to me and told me that I lost distinguish tastes"

As jungkook and taehyung heard the word 'armor' they become more serious.

"The armor told me why not getting revenge on ji-won, wei, sun-sin and geon-won and will help me with it but in one condition to also add jeon's in my plan"

Sun-sin asked. "But what I did to you?"

"You acted like a gourmet, teaching your readers incorrect knowledge about wines" jimin lowered his head in shame at being one of the readers who believed his knowledge.

"You tried to kill sun-sin just for that?" Yoongi said in unbelievable face.

Tae-woo was now mad and shouted. "JUST FOR THAT?! How could you understand my feelings at the moment?! The dignity, honor and pride as a sommelier"

Taehyung roared angrily. "UNDERSTAND YOUR FEELINGS WHEN YOU INVOLVED WITH YOUR REVENGE PEOPLES WHO DIDN'T DID ANYTHING TO YOU. YOU'RE BEGIN SELFISH JUST FOR YOUR PRIDE"

He remembered his revenge but it isn't meant for pride neither ego just for his family who were everytime serving in hell.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Everyone were in the family hospital to be treated as they were injured.

Mrs.jeon noticed blood in jungkook's suit around his shoulder. "Kook, what's that? Let me take a look at it"

"No need eomma"

"Jungkook, it most be serious"

"Don't worry eomma"

"Jungkook..." She insisted.

"Later eomma" he said as he walked out of the room.

Mrs.jeon said thinking out load. "What stubborn a boy?!"

"I'm glad you noticed, auntie" jimin joked as he joined her.

Jungkook walked in heavy steps going to his son hospital room while thinking about the scene he did it with taehyung under the water messed up with his head. Those cold blue sky eyes messed with him every time he looked at taehyung.

While taehyung was looking at his sleeping baby boy, suddenly he felt goosebumps just for remembering jungkook. At that time jungkook opened the door, seeing taehyung holding taehyun's hand.

He closed the door behind him, approached to them and sat a chair next to taehyung.

Taehyung never noticed jungkook sitting right next to him. He felt a hand brushing to his slightly and felt a wave of electricity running fast through his body, it was so strong he almost jumped. He looked to his side and saw jungkook there, gave him a half smile.

"I'm sorry if I scared you, babe" jungkook said as he stare at him.

"That's fine" taehyung glanced quickly at him.

"Is my prince ok"

"He's a bit better"

"I was worried about my little prince"

Taehyung smiled as he caressed his son's cheek. "You being here means a lot!"

They looked at each other with passionate eyes towards one another when taehyung eyes land on jungkook shoulder and seeing the blood around his shoulder.

"You have to take care of your bruise"

"I'm fine!"

He tried to argue but he lost as taehyung grabbed him by his arm and dragged him to a room beside taehyun's hospital room.

It was an empty room, full of box, with a table at the centre and a lamb high above it. Taehyung closed the door behind him and gently pushed jungkook, making him sit on the table.

He reached for jungkook's suit zipper on his jacket and suddenly felt his cheeks redder. It suddenly hit him, what he was doing. He tried to disguise it as he kept focused on taking care of jungkook bruise.

Jungkook give him a brief smile, taehyung opened jungkook's jacket, trying to ignore that jeon jungkook was extremely build and handsome.

God it was hard for him. He grabbed the edge of the jacket, pushing it to the back and making it fall down jungkook's arms.

He touched his husband's shoulder, near the wound as he took a step closer. He stood between jungkook's legs as he noticed how ugly the bruises were.

He looked around the room, looking for something to help him. He found some gauze and antiseptic. He quickly run and stopping abruptly infront of him.

Jungkook just kept staring at taehyung and what he was doing, not feeling able to move.

"I am done"

Suddenly something else hit taehyung in his stomach. He could feel a heavier goosebumps as his fingers were still touching the wound. He couldn't help but notice jungkook's strong muscles. They felt really strong against his hands and another chill took over his spine.

He was doing his best pretending there was nothing happening until jungkook spoke up.

"Are you enjoying it?"

Taehyung looked confused at him. "What?"

"My muscles"

Jungkook look at taehyung so close to him and suddenly so far away. His breath was feeling more erratic by the second when taehyung turned around, he thought his husband was going to leave for good.

Taehyung stopped from moving, turned to jungkook, walking fast towards him as he grabbed the back of jungkook's head with one hand and brining his lips to jungkook's in a kiss full of want and hidden desire that almost made jungkook lose his balance.

Taehyung stood once again between jungkook's legs as he kissed him back with the same want. He was definitely taken by surprise. If it wasn't taehyung making a move, it would be him and he was sure.

His right hand went to the back of taehyung's neck as he gently brining him closer. His other hand squeezed taehyung's waist as he brought his body forward, feeling his husband's chest closer to his.

Taehyung's lips had an unique taste and jungkook already felt addicted to it.

"So insane" jungkook thought.

Their tongues fought for dominance and danced in sync at the same time. Taehyung suddenly felt the air leaving his chest as  he took a second to take a breath.

They opened their eyes, staring each other from centimetres away, with their mouths hanging a bit open as they felt each other's heavy breath.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Ciao sweethearts. Hope u like this chapter am not good at writing kiss scene 😅.

Well, I have to congratulations unknown952125 Cause she was the first person I don't know if u all also knew it but she was the first person commented han tae-woo was the culprit and it was correct 👏🏻🥳.

Grazie for reading it ❤❤❤.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359K 16.5K 48
"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen this time, hyungie." Jungkook said hugg...
8.4K 340 22
"SK tonight you will be meeting my sons The Mafia Kings at the party"??? Said "Of course sir" ???said and left. This meeting better be worth it other...
564K 21.9K 50
**DON'T READ IF THIS IS CONTENT YOU DISLIKE SO READ THE WARNING BEFORE CONTINUING** **UNDERGOING EDITING, CHAPTER'S MARKED WITH ✔ HAVE BEEN EDITING...
18.5K 498 42
It's a story of 12 childhood friends some are brothers and sisters too. Here LOVE not only refer to in romantic way between boy and girl, here love r...