Yin Yang Eye Rolling Engageme...

By jeon_jijae

About the novels I post: 》They are Not. Mine. 》For Reading and Offline Purposes Only. 》Originally Chinese no... More

summary
1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-115 end

71-80

60 1 7
By jeon_jijae

71

Chapter 71

Then the rough man fell over a dozen times in a series, and his mentality was already broken, and he saw Mo Gungun and Lu Xiaoqi.

The rough man is happy to see the idol, but the one hanging on the idol is very annoying.

Mo Gungun happily handed over the fruit, full of anticipation and joy.

Lu Xiaoqi gladly accepted it and studied the fruit for a long time.

Mo Gun Gun rambled about the process of picking fruits, and during this period, he expressed "the biggest and the most red for you" vividly.

Lu Xiaoqi liked his smug look and listened patiently and happily.

After everyone finished speaking, he gave an encouraging kiss on the forehead.

Mo Gun Gun covered his forehead happily.

He raised his head and said with anticipation: "Come and try it, it's delicious."

Lu Xiaoqi nodded: "It's delicious."

Mo Gun Gun pouted and directly exposed: "You haven't eaten yet, try it quickly. ."

Lu Xiaoqi had no choice but to nod in agreement and open his mouth to take a bite.

A sweetness filled his mouth, Lu Xiaoqi: "Very good."

Mo Gun Gun twitched his nose: "Yeah, hehe." After

speaking, he showed off the cloth bag and said, "I picked a lot. What."

Lu Xiaoqi did not hesitate to praise her.

Mo Gun Gun was delighted, he completely forgot about the rough man who was following him behind his head, smelling the fragrance, he couldn't help but his mouth was full of saliva, and his small eyes sparkled with eagerness.

Seeing this, Lu Xiaoqi was so amused, he patted Xiaobudian's head and stuffed the rest of the fruit to him.

Lu Xiaoqi: "I can't eat it, can you help me eat it?"

Mo Gungun was overwhelmed with joy, and he believed it easily. He took the fruit, but he didn't know how to eat it: "No, I gave this to the big monster, only the big monster can eat it, I don't want it." He

said, He resolutely returned the fruit to Lu Xiaoqi.

Seeing this, Lu Xiaoqi said, "Then I'll eat it all."

Mo Gungun hesitated for a moment, then made a small suggestion: "Actually, it's fine if we eat together. I'll just take a bite."

He was soft and waxy, as if Excited for thinking of the very right thing.

Lu Xiaoqi couldn't help laughing, and handed him the most red part.

Mo Gun Gun's dark pupils lit up instantly, his eyes glanced one after another, but his lips pursed in embarrassment.

Lu Xiaoqi laughed: "Eat it."

Mo Gun rolled his eyes and accepted it readily. He opened his mouth and carefully bit off a small piece.

The two reached a consensus on this fruit.

The rough man was panting, and the sight of the blind man almost made him feel superfluous.

The rough man took a deep breath: "General Lu...cough, Marshal Lu."

Lu Xiaoqi swept over, and out of the corner of his light saw his panda group pouting rarely, squinting in surprise.

His baby is approachable and loved by countless people. He was also very polite to people. It was the first time that Lu Xiaoqi saw his panda group show such an obvious "dislike" emotion.

Lu Xiaoqi was indifferent to people other than Mo Gun Gun, and he didn't show any signs of being disgusted by Mo Gun Gun.

The rough man was cautious, but said righteously: "My friend is in the hospital. Marshal Lu, when do you want us to see him?"

Lu Xiaoqi raised his eyebrows.

Carrying the rough man again and pouting, Mo Gun Gun seriously studied his small cloth bag.

Come together, Mo Gun Gun didn't even give him a straight look.

Probably really hate seeing rough men.

Who is not yet a baby, don't go to the ruthless man if you have a small temper.

He is so good, and the rough man doubts every mouthful, which hurts Panda Tuan'er's self-esteem, so Mo Gungun expresses his dislike of him.

Lu Xiaoqi lowered his eyes and asked, "What do you think?"

Lu Xiaoqi came here on purpose, but Lu Xiaoqi asked Mo Gun Gun right away. This situation was completely beyond the rough man's expectations.

The rough man looked a little bad. At this time, he still asked what the culprit was.

His friend was at stake, and he even wanted to consult the Fierce Beast. Isn't this too child's play.

The rough man thought, with a bit of dissatisfaction on his face.

Lu Xiaoqi glanced coldly.

Lu Xiaoqi: "It seems that you have any opinion." The

rough man pursed his lips, and finally said, "I dare not, you are a marshal, I am just a school student and can only listen to you."

Although he said that, his face On the other hand, there was a slightly resentful look.

Originally Mo Gungun didn't want to pay attention to this person, but his keen nerves caught that this person was so fierce to the big monster! ! Gun Gun turned his head suddenly: "You are really annoying." The

rough man's pupils shrank.

Mo Gun Gun snorted, "If you don't have any opinions, don't speak, and your voice is not good." The

rough man's expression changed slightly, he looked at Lu Xiaoqi, hoping that he could do something, but he was disappointed. On the point of pampering Mo Gun Gun, Lu Xiaoqi did it very smoothly. Even if the bear was injured by his own baby, he would settle it, not to mention that his baby had never seen a bear at all, and someone still wanted to bully his panda. group?

Rough man: "Marshal Lu!"

Mo Gungun thought for a while, and grabbed the big monster's hand aggrievedly: "He suspected me before, and he insisted on following me."

Don't look at Mo Gun Gun's weakness, this wave of complaints is very powerful.

Lu Xiaoqi's face turned a little dark.

He glanced coldly with his eyes, hehe, his baby was being bullied! This is absolutely unbearable.

The rough man wanted to move forward, but for some reason, he stumbled under his feet again, and fell to the ground with a thud, and the fall was sincere. The already injured face was the focus of the beating target this time. The rough man covered his nose, almost feeling that the whole person was not well.

This is really fucking evil.

He never imagined that he would fall somersault on a flat road. The most evil thing was that his face hurts.

As the saying goes, slapping people without slapping the face, the ghosts looked at each other, indicating that such a rough man is much more pleasing to the eye.

If you are in the mood to think about those useless things, it is better to feel the colorful life.

Lu Xiaoqi raised his brows slightly and looked around meaningfully.

Xiao Wen: "Hey, don't worry, we will always help him, General."

Lu Xiaoqi didn't speak, it was a default.

For the sake of Mo Gungun, Lu Xiaoqi was no longer the Lu Xiaoqi of the past.

In his heart, even if it was wrong, it was right.

This is an unconditional supporter of trust, and Lu Xiaoqi is still working hard for this position.

The rough man finally stood up, and Lu Xiaoqi said, "It's okay (die)."

Lu Xiaoqi's attitude was very indifferent.

The rough man was embarrassed and angry in his heart. After his face changed several times, he shook his head embarrassedly: "I'm fine."

Lu Xiaoqi: "Let's go then."

I don't know if it was an illusion, but the rough man seemed to listen to it just now. When he arrived, "I'm not dead yet", he was stunned for a while before being urged to keep up.

Xiao Wen covered his mouth: "Actually, the general is a pity."

Sun Xiaoquan sneered: "I don't think this person is pleasing to the eye, so I decided not to come back for the next two days. I'm going to play with the ghost baby. After all, it's rare to find amusement facilities, and toys naturally have to show their value."

Xiao Wen Looking sideways : "Don't play to death."

Sun Xiaoquan was embarrassed.

Xiaowen : "Unless you don't want to listen to the four chapters anymore."

Sun Xiaoquan immediately took a firm stand, not killing him if he didn't kill him.

If you fall down while walking, choke on drinking water, or choke on food, that's fine.

The three got on the hover car and headed directly to the hospital.

On the road, the rough man was extremely cautious. He sat in the car and didn't dare to move, but his eyes couldn't help showing yearning for the hover car.

This is a special car belonging to the general. I don't know when he will become a general.

While thinking about the future, the rough man heard Lu Xiaoqi speak.

Lu Xiaoqi: "This is the dessert that Uncle Wei gave you. Eat some first. I came out early today and booked a restaurant to take you to eat."

Mo Gun Gun's pupils lit up, he grinned happily, and hugged the small box into the arms.

The rough man watched this scene in the back row, his heart awe-inspiring.

His face sank, and the thought that he was expecting dropped, the general was not the hero in his mind.

The rough man thought of his friend in danger, and even felt a little resentment in his heart.

When is this all for eating! This kind of person is not worthy of being their general, a new generation of marshals!

At this moment, the bear in the hospital was pale, but showed a strange satisfied smile.

He stretched out his hand and summoned it towards the sky.

Bear: "I knew you would come to see me, and I miss you so much."

He retracted his arms against the air, and closed his eyes intoxicated, as if he was holding something.

The next moment, he fell on the bed panting and tore his clothes, kissing and rubbing against the air.

knock knock.

The knock on the door sounded, and the bear was still immersed in the dream world. The knock on the door did not make him return to normal, but a little more dissatisfaction. He was still tearing his clothes, and threw the needle on his body aside, showing a little blood.

After listening carefully, he shook his head in the air, "I don't feel pain, it's worth it for you..."

He shrugged his bare butt forward as he spoke.

Just then, the door opened.

The three of Lu Xiaoqi saw an unsightly side, "..."

"Well, be sweet..." Xiong was still addicted to the illusion and couldn't extricate himself, his mouth made a chirping sound, but the next second he felt I felt that I was floating in the air, and when I opened my eyes again, what I saw was the black-faced general and the rough man with tangled colors behind him.

There is also a Mo Gun Gun that is not in the situation.

Mo Gun Gun tilted his head in confusion. Did he just call him?

The rough man's faces were squeezed together, and he felt the pain of being slapped ten times, and he was so embarrassed that he didn't even react when the general kicked him out of bed. It's just a secret fantasy of masturbation, and being discovered by someone's true lover, this misunderstanding is a bit big.

Lu Xiaoqi's face was gloomy. He not only kicked the bear out of bed just now, but also kicked a certain existence he perceived.

That foot is not light.

I don't know if it was because of anger or other reasons, but the Yan Gui who was kicked away actually broke both legs.

Yan Gui is a boy with red lips and white teeth, which is very charming.

His clothes were disheveled, he was still absorbing the bear's yang energy just now, and his whole mind was immersed in pleasure and satisfaction. So when he sensed danger, he stopped rushing.

It hurts to death by being kicked by a human being, and in the next second, he is surrounded by countless terrifying ghosts.

The ghost was terrified.

Although the restrictions on ghosts are not so strict, Yan ghosts are very common and shameless little cannon fodder among ghosts. Compared with these red-eyed ghosts, they are almost not even qualified to be younger brothers. If they don't live well to see Specter, it will be a meal in the mouth of others, and it is estimated that they are still despised.

So surrounded by the fierce ghosts, the ghosts were instantly scared to pee.

Yan Gui knelt down tremblingly on the ground: "Hey, my lords, what are your orders?"

His legs were broken, but he was a spirit body. As long as he used energy, he could return to normal, but he was a little weaker than before.

Yan Gui fell into a panic, still scolding himself for bad luck, and rammed the adults.

Xiao Wen showed his fangs viciously, and held up the ghost like a chick. In Xiao Wen's hands, the handsome ghost was very well behaved. Xiao Wen carried him to Lu Xiaoqi: "General."

Lu Xiaoqi didn't know how long Yangui had borrowed from his panda group and how many things he had done, but he thought that someone would be firm on his own and People happen... almost to the point of exploding.

The bear lay on the ground and groaned.

Lu Xiaoqi's pupils flashed, and he turned to the naked bear, his disgust vanished in a flash.

Mo Gun Gun looked at the man, surprised. He rubbed the pendant secretly, "Grandpa, why is the big monster so angry?"

Not to mention that it was okay, but the light spots of the two pandas appeared.

After they appeared, the Specters turned their attention to it, and their eyes were a little dazed.

Who is this?

Where did the ghosts come from, a group of ghosts were breached by the defense line?

The two spots of light turned into giant pandas, rushed up directly, pressed Yan Gui to the ground, and swung their arms round and beat him.

Gun Gun is innocent, a little idiot who doesn't understand, it's normal for him to not understand. But Wu Da and Wu Er knew very well that they were no less angry than Lu Xiaoqi, and they seemed to be trying to beat Yan Gui to death.

Yan Gui was originally angry, but after resisting several times, he found that he couldn't beat the two beasts at all, so he curled up and cried.

Yan Gui: "You... woo, it hurts, don't, hit, why... ah, hit me!"

Why? !

Dare to ask why! ! !

Wu Er heard this, and his Qiqiao was almost angry with smoke.

When Yan Gui finally recovered his face, his figure was already weak and fluttering.

Yan Gui: "I know I'm wrong, I'm wrong, don't hit... don't hit... me."

When Li Gui saw two panda-shaped ghosts, his stern eyes closed, and he obediently stood aside to eat melon crowd. Seeing that Yan Gui was beaten almost half paralyzed to urinate and cramp, the Specters looked at each other with a hint of fear in their eyes.

Specter looked at Mo Gun Gun.

Mo Gun Gun: "Grandpa, Grandpa?"

Li Gui understood in a second, and when he looked at the two panda ancestors again, he was much kinder, and Xiao Wen covered his mouth.

Hey, he is the ancestor of the boss of the gang! !

By the time Lu Xiaoqi and the two pandas had calmed down, Xiong and the ghost who made peace with him were about to faint.

Xiong was completely awake, and he stared blankly at Mo Gun Gun, who was completely dressed, and the ghost who was beaten out of shape, "Fa, what happened."

After listening to him, the rough man walked over and helped him up and put him down. on the bed.

Although the rough man was angry and kicked his old friend down, if he was, he would probably beat him directly.

Xiong looked at the rough man, his face changed suddenly, he grabbed his clothes: "What did you do to Gun Gun?!" The

rough man twitched the corners of his mouth, and glanced at the already blue-black general.

What can he do to Mo Gungun? Just looking at the general's face, what can the general really do to kill him?

Xiong looked at Mo Gun Gun, and stretched out his hand gently: "Bang Gun, don't worry, I'll be fine."

Mo Gun Gun blinked: "Yeah. I wish you recovery."

A strong expectation ignited in Xiong's heart: "Okay, I will definitely Recover as soon as possible! I will definitely live up to you."

Lu Xiaoqi's face was as black as the bottom of a pot.

Mo Gungun scratched his face and looked at Lu Xiaoqi suspiciously, what is the big monster holding you back.

When the two pandas heard what the bear said, it was extremely complicated.

Originally, they were more like bears, but he was so easily attracted to strange things that he was not worthy of their rolling.

Now I still want to live up to them and think about beautiful things!

Xiao Wen shuddered and retreated to a safe distance with Li Gui Mingzhe. They were full of admiration for this human being at the moment.

Respect him as a man.

Eighteen years later, he is still a man.

Yan Gui, who was being carried by Li Gui, saw Mo Gun Gun, his expression changed a bit, but he was still trying to think of countermeasures. As a Yan Gui, his appearance was not right. If he used it properly, he might become the younger brother of Li Gui.

In the future, there will be infinite forests for him to harvest!

As a ghost, he can also give his supplements to the ghosts, and the sanctimonious bigwigs should not refuse it.

The rough man still wanted to talk, but Lu Xiaoqi asked him to leave.

The rough man looked at the bear, and after a moment of hesitation, he went out of the door.

Before going out, he said, "Marshal Lu, attractive people can be pursued by everyone. In this respect, everyone is equal."

Lu Xiaoqi glanced coldly and the door closed.

Xiong was startled, what did the friend's words mean?

Could it be that Gun Gun was threatened by the general? ! The open-minded bear looked at the general with a little more vigilance.

Lu Xiaoqi ignored him.

Xiao Wen leaned in at the right time: "General, what should I do with this thing?"

Lu Xiaoqi pulled Yangui and threw it directly on the bear: "Look at what you have been lingering with these days."

Yangui fell on the bear, weeping. He is showing weakness.

The bear was stunned for a moment. He sniffed lightly, and indeed he smelled a familiar sweet and greasy breath.

This...

Xiong still doesn't quite understand, what and what is lingering, he just wants to roll, but he just got his approval.

Pushing Yan Gui aside as if to avoid suspicion, Xiong Wang Lu Xiaoqi was very firm: "General, I really like Gun Gun. And Gun Gun also..." When

he was mentioned, Mo Gun Gun looked up at him without blinking.

Xiong: "Gun Gun has accepted me too, I hope you..."

Mo Gun Gun gave a surprised "Huh", he pointed to himself: "I accepted you? When? What did I accept?"

Xiong was startled.

Xiong's expression changed, and he pointed to himself: "Two days ago, you told me that you actually like me, so we, we already have a substantial relationship..." Suddenly he remembered something and said firmly: " Don't be afraid of Gun Gun, true love is without sin, even an admiral can't separate us. Although I can't give you the same life as him right now, I will try my best. Are you willing to leave with me and wait for me?"

Mo Gun Gun was already stunned.

Lu Xiaoqi's face was dark and dark.

Mo Gungun grabbed the corner of Lu Xiaoqi's clothes and hid behind him: "I didn't say it, big monster, you help me testify."

Lu Xiaoqi turned his head and patted Mo Gungun lightly.

Lu Xiaoqi pointed at Yangui, "This is what I swore with you, Gun Gun has nothing to do with you for a long time, he rejected you, because you were unwilling to be entangled in dirty things, you never thought about why you suddenly lost your body. weak?"

Lu Xiaoqi's eyes were cold: "I'm addicted to desire, I can't distinguish reality, huh."

Xiong was stunned for a moment, he stared at Mo Gun Gun in a daze, then slowly turned his head to look at the pear blossom and the rainy ghost, Silence for a long time.

Three minutes later, his complexion changed suddenly, his already pale face could hardly see any blood, and his lips trembled: "I, I've been completely fake these days? Is it because of him? He's dirty? Gun Gun never agreed. I haven't done anything with me either..."

Lu Xiaoqi said with a dark face, "No."

Mo Gungun hid behind him, nodding very firmly.

Mo Gungun's voice was crisp: "I'm very happy that the bear likes me, but I like the big monster the most. I want to be with the big monster."

He didn't stay with the bear, so what did he promise?

Xiong suddenly turned to Yan Gui: "It's you who lied to me? What are you..." In the

end, Xiong believed.

Yan Gui rolled his eyes and was suddenly caught by Xiong's throat: "Why do you want to do this?"

Xiong fell down, "I'm sorry."

I don't know who he was talking to, but Lu Xiaoqi had already brought Don't roll away.

Seeing that Lu Xiaoqi had taken people away, the rough man who had been rubbing his hands outside hurriedly entered the ward. Seeing his friend who had lost all thoughts: "Bear!" The rough

man: "What's wrong with you?"

Fortunately, he turned around and was caught by a smiling red-eyed female ghost.

Zhang Lan smiled and said, "Let's go, let's have fun."

72

Chapter 72 Rolling to start hunting ghosts

Mo Gun Gun didn't ask Yan Gui's ending, he kept inexplicable emotions about the whole thing.

It seems that there is something about him during the period, but it seems that there is no such thing.

If he said no, the grandfather, the second grandfather, and the big monster, his friends didn't look right, but if they said yes, no one told him, Mo Gun Gun went to the hospital with a question mark on his head, and his face was full of faces. Confused and went home.

When he got home, everyone ignored it, and no one helped him, even if he wanted to ask, he was distracted.

After asking twice, Mo Gun Gun gave up.

It seems that it really has nothing to do with him.

As for the ghost, when Mo Gungun scratched his ears and scratched his cheeks, he fell into the most terrifying abyss of ghosts. He was thrown into the red light district among ghosts. He was not allowed to change, and could not escape. Not to mention going back, his body will be depleted, and as a ghost, the ghost qi will also be reduced.

Yan Gui originally liked this kind of thing, so when he was hungry, he would find a strong and sturdy forage. But now, he is so disgusted by this kind of thing, and even a little scared, as if he is back to being alive again.

Yan Gui squatted in the corner shivering, watching the strong male ghost come over with a whip.

He shook his head with tears in his eyes: "No, if you don't come, you will die." The

burly male ghost sneered: "Don't come? Do you think it will be easy if you don't come? Hurry up, or I will eat you. "

Yangui's pupils shrank suddenly, "No, no, no, no! I'm not delicious!" The

strong male ghost condescendingly said: "Do you know who you have changed? That is the leader of those adults, whose status is comparable to the ghost world. The king of the king, countless ghosts have sharpened their heads in order to get close, you are amazing, this method directly won his attention, in order to vent your anger, you should be honest, otherwise the people who want to eat are now lined up Went outside."

Yan Gui's crying expression froze, and he was dumbfounded: "Leader?!"

The male ghost smiled contemptuously: "You don't even know the person you changed, you are so stupid, you are not wronged now that you have become like this.

"

Yan Gui wanted to resist, but in front of him was a ghost that was much stronger than him.

He couldn't resist.

When Mo Gungun returned home, he was trying to destroy a bamboo shoot when he heard the question from the big monster.

Big Monster: "What happened today?"

Mo Gungun thought back carefully, his eyes lit up, he took out a small dozen flyers from his small schoolbag and handed them over with joy.

Mo Gun Gun's eyes sparkled.

Lu Xiaoqi frowned slightly.

After reading it carefully, Lu Xiaoqi smiled and said, "What club do you want to join?"

In order to prevent students from reading dead books, the school requires every student to participate in at least one club as an assessment at the end of the term.

Mo Gungun didn't understand the rules, or even what the club was going to do.

But he did not refuse anyone who came. Within a day, he received many flyers. They told him of his irreplaceability and warmly invited him to join their society. For the sake of safety, he did not refuse each of them. Did not agree.

According to the method of teaching ghosts, he said that he would consider it carefully.

Mo Gun Gun looked at the big monster and scratched his face: "I don't know which club is good, but the big monster thinks it."

Lu Xiaoqi: "Does Gun Gun have a special favorite?"

Mo Gun Gun tilted his head and struggled for a moment: " I really like this one, they say you can enter the forest."

Lu Xiaoqi's eyes flashed. Little Panda Tuaner pointed to the photography club, and talked about the interestingness of this with great interest but lack of language.

But then, Mo Gungun became embarrassed.

He heard that the people who sign up for this club are very rich, and his money is very small, all of which are earned from live broadcasts, so it may not be enough.

Lu Xiaoqi laughed: "If you like it, report it." The

pair of rolling pupils curved their pupils, clearly because they liked it tightly. Lu Xiaoqi thought secretly.

Mo Gun Gun: "But what equipment do I need..."

Lu Xiaoqi touched his head: "Don't worry, can I prepare this for you?"

Mo Gun Gun opened his mouth, "But it's expensive."

Lu Xiaoqi was speechless: "I Like a very poor person?"

Mo Gun Gun looked at the territory and shook his head hesitantly, to say that he was very satisfied with this floating territory.

With such a luxurious site, the big monster will definitely not be very poor.

Not really, they can sell small bamboo shoots.

Mo Gungun pondered pitifully, suppressed the reluctance in his heart, and nodded vigorously.

He can eat less than two a day.

My panda group didn't know what to think, and they shook their heads for a while and nodded. Lu Xiaoqi couldn't help laughing, and looked at the housekeeper and smiled.

The matter of the society was decided lightly.

As for equipment, Mo Gun Gun still wanted to try to make money by himself.

At night, Mo Gungun turned into a panda group and boarded the live broadcast. He sat on the bed and watched the forum, while the audience off the screen stared at him. The forum was behind the screen, and the audience couldn't see it, only that Xiaodian was staring at it intently.

Mo Gun Gun licked his wet little nose, hugged Mao's claws and took a bite.

The forum he visited was the one that Liu Pinfeng used to help him earlier, and many people here described their own ghosts on it.

Many of the following are still making plans, or laughing at the group.

"Throwing things?" Mo Gungun opened his small mouth and exclaimed, and it almost melted in the audience's ears.

However, at this time, Mo Gungun had already paid attention to the forum.

Xiao Wen floated aside: "Boss Gun Tuan'er, look at this, there is a reward for this."

Mo Gun Gun's eyes lit up, and he opened one of the help posts with a ummmm. This help post is the real Interstellar coin payment.

Xiao Wen frowned: "Oh, 10 million? The price is so high?"

Xiao Wen glanced at the distressed message below: "Everything is always lost? Antiques of tens of millions have been lost..."

Mo Gun Gun blinked his eyes : "Can we do this?"

Professor Ghost pondered for a moment: "Look here, there is a water mark left, it is estimated that it is a ghost in the water."

Xiao Wen rubbed his chin: "It may be a water ghost, but water ghosts rarely come ashore, They will be bound under water to catch the dead ghost."

Professor Gui nodded in agreement: "According to this kind of antique stealing, it is not like what water ghosts do."

Mo Gun Gun blinked: "What would it be?"

Sun Xiaoquan touched He touched Guiying's head: "Hey, no matter what, just watch it, grab a beating, and you'll be done."

Mo Gungun thought for a while, then nodded: "Okay." The next second he was confused: "But I want to go to school, how can I get there?"

Xiao Wen whispered: "Tomorrow is lunch break, we will go with Liu Pinfeng, he left the car at school."

Mo Gun rolled his eyes and nodded vigorously.

Mo Gungun suddenly paused: "If Liu Pinfeng doesn't want to go, what should I do?" Xiao

Wen's eyes flashed and he smiled: "Don't worry, he will definitely go. I promise."

it does not matter.

Mo Gun Gun believed it.

The distressed panda group grabbed Xiaomao's face, causing countless cheers from the audience.

"Oh, it's so cute! Xiaoxiao really likes it more and more!"

"Hahaha! He tilted his head, he tilted his head."

"I'm just curious, what the little guy has been singing, even if he plays so much every day, I actually watch it every day. The most important point is that I Damn, I can't watch enough, I wish I could have a live broadcast all day."

"Compared to singing, I want to know, what is Xiaoxiao watching now, so focused, I really want to watch it together."

"Ibid, I want to know, I want to be together. Look!"

"Same as 1"

"Maybe it's looking at the food, our little one has zero resistance to food!"

"I think it's looking at the master. If I raise a little guy, I can focus on staring like this. I see, I'm going to die of happiness!"

"Envy the master! I beg the master (づ)づ."

"Everyone, please vote for the little guy, this is the last two days of voting opportunities, and we will soon enter the finals. "

Small popularity is enough, small finals, no! Proper champion!"

Mo Gungun didn't even know that this show had the so-called finals, and he planned to broadcast it every day in the future. Show off your beautiful fur and looks. He's thoughtful, so the big monster won't be sad because of his ugly appearance.

After reading a lot on the forum, Mo Gun Gun created a public account with the support of the Specters.

He used the official account to reply to several selected forums for help.

[Lu Gungui: Take the order, and settle it at noon tomorrow. 】

Mo Gun Gun's account is a new one, so it didn't attract many people's attention, and those who saw it were also booing below, or mocking Mo Gun Gun's brashness, and expressing hope that this one would be able to broadcast the follow-up.

They waited for the landlord to slap Lu Gungui fiercely in the face.

During school the next day.

Mo Gungun was surrounded by countless students as soon as he entered the school, and several daring club seniors and seniors approached.

"Student Mo, join the basketball team! This is suitable for you."

"Is boxing suitable!"

"Obviously, drama is the most suitable, just look at this beautiful face!!"

Mo Gun Gun looked at the group of seniors and seniors , scratched his face: "I've already thought about it, I want to join a photography club."

No matter what, everyone could not have imagined that a young man with good looks, soft personality and strong ability chose this kind of club.

It doesn't match him at all, does it? !

Even the head of the photography club didn't expect it, his eyes widened in astonishment: "Bun Gun joined the photography club?"

Hahaha, a smile suddenly appeared on his face, and he hurriedly squeezed into the front: "Choose the photography club is the most correct, this is simply It really sets off your temperament! Come on, let's go back and fill out the list, and we'll be full members soon."

Mo Gun Gun nodded.

The heads of other clubs were stunned and beat their chests.

"Mr. Mo, don't think about it anymore, the photography club is a group of senior talents..."

"Yes, yes, our club is youthful and energetic, which is conducive to physical and mental health, and there are many girls. You can often see beautiful girls!"

"Come to the basketball team, there are so many handsome guys! There are only types you can't think of, nothing you can't see!" The

head of the photography club widened his eyes angrily: "This is already an official member of our club, you can't grab it! Turning to Mo Gun Gun, "Don't listen to them, our photography club activities are very interesting. We often go out for green walks, enter the forest and become one with nature, and even go to the beach to find inspiration..."

Mo Gun Gun's eyes Sparkling.

Under the eyes of many angry people, the photography club dragged the "heartwarming" Mo Gungun away.

After the tossing was finally over, Mo Gungun entered the classroom almost pinched, behind him was the head of the photography club who seemed to be late but was happy, he waved his hand and smiled lovingly: "I came to participate in the club activities at night, it's in 5B112. "

Mo Gungun nodded obediently and sat down on his seat.

Liu Pinfeng immediately came over: "What happened? Why did you come?"

After Mo Gungun finished talking about the morning's affairs, he looked at Liu Pinfeng with bright eyes, his dark pupils blinked.

Liu Pinfeng squinted his eyes suspiciously, and couldn't help but feel guilty: "You, can you stop looking at me like this? I'm a little scared. Tell me, what are you looking at me, as long as there isn't something dirty behind me..."

Mo Gun Gun looked away. Looking at his head, he said solemnly: "You are not entangled in anything, I do have something to do."

Liu Pinfeng sighed, and then patted his chest: "As long as it is not this, you have something to say, I Those who can help will definitely help."

Mo Gun Gun's eyes lit up and he said expectantly, "You have a car."

Liu Pinfeng nodded: "What's wrong."

Mo Gun Gun: "At noon, can you lend me a loan?"

Liu Pinfeng was surprised: " You want to use the car, that's fine, use it."

Mo Gungun happily opened his small school bag and took out a red fruit from it: "Here it to you, thank you."

Liu Pinfeng was flattered and waved his hand to say no.

In the next second, he reacted: "Wait a minute, what are you doing with the car?"

Liu Pinfeng was shivering and worried about this new world boss. He really couldn't imagine what Mo Gungun was going to do.

Mo Gun Gun scratched his face: "I took an order, and I want to do it at noon."

Liu Pinfeng said "oh", "Then can you drive?"

Mo Gun Gun looked confused, "What?"

The corners of Liu Pinfeng's mouth twitched, "I knew, alas, I'll drive you?"

Mo Gun Gun nodded.

Laughing a little, Liu Pinfeng was happy that he helped the boss, and he would be safer in the future, but he froze in the next second.

Hey, what order did you take? !

A big boss in the ghost world, what kind of orders can he take? !

At noon, Liu Pinfeng wanted to go back several times, but he could feel the suffocating aura around him. When he finally made up his mind to refuse, he found that he couldn't speak, and he opened his mouth to Mo Gun Gun. But Mo Gungun looked at him worriedly.

Liu Pinfeng knew that this was a ghost, and he was not allowed to refuse.

Liu Pinfeng wanted to cry. He embarked on the journey with the feeling of being a strong man stunned. He really couldn't tell when he went out this time, whether he was killed by the ghost first, or was caught by the land general and beaten to death.

Liu Pinfeng wiped his face, and his whole body was almost decadent.

Mo Gun Gun was a little worried: "What's wrong with you?"

Liu Pinfeng waved his hands in frustration: "It's nothing, please don't care."

What else did Mo Gun Gun want to say, the location has already arrived, Liu Pinfeng's hovering car is not slow, it will arrive in a few minutes.

This is a villa area. On the Celta planet, it is already considered a small local tyrant.

Liu Pinfeng took a deep breath: "Where are you going?"

Mo Gungun opened the forum: "A-098." Liu Pinfeng nodded, "Mr. Mo, can you tell me now, what are you going to do

this time?"

The familiar forum page, Liu Pinfeng's heart is extremely complicated, he has the urge to go back to the past and beat himself to death. Why did he tell Mo Gungun this forum before, he had nothing to do!

Mo Gungun pointed to the forum for him: "That's it, he will give back ten million.

"

Very good, he has completely accepted his fate. In this life, he can't escape from the ghost circle. I really don't know if it's right or wrong for him to hug the big guy's legs.

Mo Gungun didn't know how to knock on the door, so he stared at the door for a long time.

Liu Pinfeng couldn't help but get nervous: "Did you find something?" Mo Gungun

shook his head: "How do we notify this person that we are here? Through the forum?" Suddenly a little unworthy for the self just now. After a while, a male voice sounded, "Who?" This is the door to the iron gate. Mo Gungun said, "I left a message yesterday to take the order, and I came to see the situation today." The male voice suddenly hurried, and suddenly opened the door: "Wait a minute, who are you in... who are you?" The young man froze, the sloppy man with severe dark circles squinted his eyes and looked angry: "Where are you children, what are you doing with me!" He was about to close the door, but in the next second, he His face froze. He looked at his hand in shock and panic: "I, what's wrong with me?" Xiao Wen retracted his hand: "I immobilized him. Boss Gun Tuan'er, tell him that this is the immobilization technique." Mo Gun Gun said righteously : "This is the body-fixing technique." The man's originally frightened expression shrank, and his eyes were fixed on Mo Gungun, hoping to see something on his face. Mo Gun Gun waved his hand, and the man immediately regained his freedom. The man didn't dare to underestimate Mo Gun Gun this time. Of course, the man didn't quite believe this young man who looked too young: "Are you really here to solve my problem?" Mo Gun Gun nodded.

The man was suspicious, but with a buzzing sound in his head, he felt a little dazed.

He covered his forehead and groaned.

Xiao Wen withdrew his hand again and quickly recounted the life of this man.

Sun Xiaoquan hummed: "That's it, I punched him down to see if he was still giggling."

Zhang Lan looked at him speechlessly, "Don't do anything, boss Gun Tuaner, just tell his life."

Mo Gun Gun staring at the man.

The man felt that he was seen through by these eyes, and he was a little flustered.

Mo Gun Gun opened his pink lips: "You are the third child. You have five brothers and no sisters. You went to primary school in Chinese. It was the first time you had sex with a girl after graduating from primary school. You were with a girl for three and a half years and were cuckolded... The

man was stunned for a moment: "You..." The

next second, he was furious: "You investigate me! Who are you!"

Mo Gun Gun: "You have athlete's foot, there have been three blisters on your left foot, and the fourth one appeared yesterday. "

Man: "!!!"

Man: "......" The

man quivered his lips in shock: "You actually know, you are really capable."

Mo Gun Gun turned his head to look at the house, he didn't understand, these It was all Xiao Wen told him, and it was Xiao Wen who was the most powerful.

However, in the eyes of the man, this beautiful young man was disdainful to talk to him.

It's an adult attitude.

Liu Pinfeng was also fooled. He stared at Mo Gungun in a daze, and his mind was overwhelmed by countless "fucks".

His big classmate is so awesome, doesn't he also know his past story?

When Liu Pinfeng thought that he was known when he was in middle school, he was helpless.

The man was completely convinced this time, he warmly invited Mo Gun Gun to enter, his eager eyes seemed to be looking at life-saving straws.

After entering the room, Mo Gun rolled around, her bright eyes as if Grandma Liu entered the Grand View Garden.

If the man had not completely trusted him, he would have the illusion of a teenager visiting a museum at this moment.

This is true of Mo Gungun, he has seen countless antiques of all kinds. Among these dazzling antiques, he only knew one "spoon", and he didn't know the others.

He looked at the antiques for a long time, and the man watched eagerly.

Mo Gun Gun frowned, and the two humans next to him raised their hearts, not daring to breathe hard.

Liu Pinfeng whispered, "Did you find something?"

Mo Gungun scratched his face.

He pondered for a while, but still cast his doubtful eyes on Professor Ghost.

The professor understood and explained it to him immediately, completely ignoring the trembling of the two people around him.

Mo Gun Gun nodded instructed.

Seeing him nod in silence for a long time, the man took a deep breath: "Then, this gentleman, did you find something wrong? Why was my antique lost, can you see it? I bought this at an antique store before. , I thought it looked good, so I put it here, and when I said it, I really remembered that after I bought this, I started to lose things."

Mo Gun Gun was a little stunned, then looked at Xiao Wen.

What should he say now? He hasn't seen anything yet.

73

Chapter 73 Rolling to Earn Extra Money and Elves

Don't go silent.

The strange air was quiet, and cold sweat instantly fell on the man's forehead.

The man shrank his neck in horror: "Very, is it difficult to solve? Don't scare me."

Just as Mo Gun Gun hesitated, a cup made a "ding" sound.

The voice was very clear, and the man was instantly horrified, and the whole person shivered.

The ghost baby was holding a small, almost transparent gadget, and he held it tightly with both hands, for fear that it would run away.

The ghost baby held it excitedly and called out "Mom, Mom".

Although he is a bit ugly, the little look on his face looking forward to praise looks a little cute.

Mo Gun Gun froze for a moment and looked over.

It was a thing with two small wings, the size of a human finger, and it was struggling at the moment.

There was a color of fear on his face, and his little wings were humming and flapping.

"Let go of me, you bastards, let me go!" The little guy was screaming, but his voice was too tender and too small to cause any effect at all.

Mo Gun Gun was really looking at something, men couldn't see it, so he stretched his neck, trying hard to know what was in front of him.

Being pinched and rubbed by the ghost baby, the little guy was out of breath and seemed to be able to breathe back at any time.

The ghost baby returned to Sun Xiaoquan's arms, stretched out his arms, and wanted to give this funny doll to "mom" as a gift.

Mo Gun Gun: "What are you?"

The elf was about to speak, but when he looked up, he saw countless red-eyed villains, shivering with fright, and his face turned even whiter.

The elf shrank into a ball tremblingly, "You..." After

only saying two words, he burst into tears, as if he could die.

Mo Gun Gun was taken aback by him.

Seeing Mo Gun Gun's frightened expression, the ghost baby bared his teeth fiercely.

The elf didn't dare to cry immediately, he sniffed and shivered.

"I'm an elf born from a water cup, I'm not, I'm not a bad person." His eyes were red, and his voice contained a strong cry.

Mo Gun Gun's eyes lit up: "Elf?"

Mo Gun Gun poked his finger lightly, and poked the little elf somersault.

The elf rolled a few times in the air, and then covered his face in horror: "Why did you poke me."

Mo Gun Gun: "There are many antiques lost here, do you know why? We are here to find the reason."

The elf was stunned for a moment . , immediately showing a look of fear, he shook his head vigorously: "No, no, no, I don't know anything!"

Mo Gungun didn't expect the elf to be so flustered and a little dumbfounded.

Sun Xiaoquan sneered.

The elf trembled violently, seemingly frightened by Sun Xiaoquan.

Xiao Wen touched his chin: "It looks like he knows, but he doesn't dare to say it. Do you want me to search for the soul, but after searching for such a young gadget that was just born, it will dissipate after searching.

" Frightened, he covered his mouth and shrank into a ball.

Xiao Wen smiled and leaned closer, pinching the elf's wings: "If you say it, I will let you go, not to eat you." At the

end, Xiao Wen's tone was very gentle, but the content was extremely cruel.

Mo Gun Gun blinked, hey.

The elf seemed to have been greatly stimulated, and was so frightened that he burped, and finally recovered after a few minutes.

Mo Gun Gun scratched his face: "Are you alright."

The elf shook his head, then put his hands together: "What I said, will you really not hurt me?"

Mo Gun Gun nodded sympathetically: "No. "

This little guy is beautiful, but in Mo Gun Gun's eyes, he is very ugly. He inexplicably gave birth to a little sympathy.

After confirming again and again, the elf finally opened his mouth.

Elf: "It's a terrifying monster with a huge mouth. Every night at twelve o'clock, it will get in through the window over there and swallow one of the antiques. It turns out that there is my friend Xiao Huang, but , but was swallowed by it."

Speaking of this, the elf cried sadly: "We were born at the same time and have been together. But..."

The elf sniffed: "Please, can you save us? Going back to my friend?"

Mo Gun Gun: "What does that monster look like."

The elf tried to recall: "It has green skin, a long tongue that can stretch, and two big eyes with copper bells. Xiao Wen rubbed his chin, "

This is a frog."

The elf thought for a while: "Oh, yes, it seems to be called this name

.

" Stoke again.

The elf was overturned and puffed up: "My round face has been stabbed."

Mo Gun Gun tilted his head: "Is it possible, I'll come and see."

So Mo Gun Gun leaned closer. The elf with a simple face, he carefully observed it, and he shook his head after a long time.

Mo Gun Gun: "There is no trace."

The elf scratched his face and patted his chest, very frightened: "That's good then it's good." All

the ghosts: "..." The

man watched Mo Gun Gun intently staring at him. What, the hands are poking and touching in the air, and my heart is hairy.

The man waited for a long time: "Master, what's the matter?"

After being called, Mo Gun rolled his head.

Liu Pinfeng also had a nervous expression on his face. He could see part of his left eye vaguely, but he couldn't see such a small thing at all. It was a ghost baby, and he could barely see the shape.

Mo Gungun also wanted to know what happened.

Mo Gungun resolutely looked at the professor ghost.

Professor Ghost pondered for a moment: "It should be a kind of demon, called devil-eating frogs. They specialize in sucking the aura of various utensils. Most devil-eating frogs like things that last for a long time, such as antiques, until they devour the aura on the antiques. After that, change back to growth."

Mo Gun Gun nodded.

When the elf heard this, her eyes widened: "Then, what about my friend?" The

professor was silent for two seconds: "You should be lucky to be alive."

The elf's pupils shrank suddenly: "No, no, I don't believe it. , my friend is better than me, he must be alive!"

Professor Ghost: "After being swallowed by the devil-eating frog, Antique will only turn into dust. And the spirits born from Antique will end without Antique..."

The elf covered his ears, "Don't say it, don't say it! Please save him, please!" The

little elf's eyes were already red and swollen: "If it wasn't for me, my friend would have run away, and he was caught trying to save me. Blame me!"

"I'm too weak. I'm too stupid, woohoo."

Seeing him crying so sad, Mo Gungun thought about himself and the big monster. If one day the big monster is injured, his life and death are unknown. , he must not accept. Reaching out his hand and touching the elf, Mo Gungun's attitude was firm: "I'll help you, as long as your friend is still alive!"

The elf raised her head with red eyes: "Really?"

Mo Gungun nodded vigorously.

Mo Gun Gun looked at the man: "It should be a devil-eating frog, your antique should be eaten by this monster." The

man took a deep breath: "Eat, eat?!"

Mo Gun Gun nodded: "There is aura on antiques, this is their food."

Two seconds of silence: "If you want to catch it, you need to tell me where the nearest pond is."

Eating frogs are very weak during the day, so noon Catching frogs is fine.

The man thought for a while, his face suddenly changed, he pointed to the fence outside the door: "A pond was built next door recently."

Mo Gun Gun looked over, his eyes widened in surprise.

The house next door exudes a faint black air, which is not thick if you don't look carefully.

Mo Gun Gun squinted his eyes to observe the villas in other directions. Most of these villas are fog-free, only one of them is a little blue, and this one is the only one that emits black aura. As for the man's house, at this moment, it was also contaminated by the black qi that was constantly emitting from the next door.

If this is the case for a long time, the man's family is estimated to be more and more unlucky.

Mo Gun Gun pointed at the house: "What happened to their house recently." The

man was stunned for a moment, and his face changed again and again when he thought about it carefully: "They, their mistress had a car accident in the last three months, and the man seemed to have heard of the company. There's a little question, could it have something to do with this?"

Mo Gun Gun: "It should be." The

devil and his generals were taught just now. The biggest feature of the Devil Frog is that wherever it is, it will increase its bad luck.

In short, whoever it depends on is unlucky.

When the next door has been harmed again and again, the bad luck begins to spread.

The man was angry: "Could it be because of this frog! I've been unlucky recently, and my girlfriend also ran away with someone. I really didn't expect... What the hell did they do? Why did the devil eat frog come here."

Mo Rolling his eyes: "Isn't the devil-eating frog attracted to you?" The

man was startled, "What. What am I attracted to?"

Mo Gun Gun pointed at the antique: "These are the food of the devil-eating frog, it came to eat them, but because there is a pond next to your house, so it chooses to live there, wait for the night to come and eat your antique, press Logically speaking, the indirect cause is you." The

man's expression changed greatly, and he opened his mouth: "Why, how could it be. It's actually like this! Oh my God!"

What are you talking about.

Several question marks appeared on Mo Gun Gun's head.

Several question marks appeared on the elf's head.

Mo Gungun scratched his face, his eyes: 'Is he alright. '

The elf scratched his face: his eyes returned: 'Maybe. '

All the ghosts couldn't help laughing when they saw that Mo Gun Gun was in sync with the Elf God.

It has to be said that Mo Gungun and the Elf have a tacit understanding, and the two really understand each other's opinions without using words to express.

Mo Gungun and the elf hit it off at first sight, and it felt like they had met each other too late.

The elf looked at Mo Gun Gun: "Please."

Mo Gun Gun nodded heavily.

Mo Gun Gun looked at the man and pointed to the next door: "Is their family here?" The

man thought for a while, and said, "It probably isn't. Since their hostess was in a car accident, they haven't come back." He

frowned and thought for a moment. Man: "It may have been a long time."

Mo Gun Gun nodded.

Mo Gun Gun looked sideways: "Xiao Wen, is it alright?"

Xiao Wen nodded with a smile: "Don't worry, leave this to me, I'll go get it back."

Sun Xiaoquan: "Boss Gun Tuan, let me Shall I go? I happened to bring the ghost baby to see and see?" The

ghost baby's eyes were shining: "Giggle."

Xiao Wen glanced at Sun Xiaoquan lightly, with a little more depression in his eyes.

This is relying on children to pull the relationship. So despicable.

Sun Xiaoquan sneered: "Don't worry, I will definitely bring it back in its entirety." As for the capture process...

Sun Xiaoquan, who advocates violence, is not going to tell the boss of the group.

Mo Gun Gun looked at the ghost baby who was eager to try, and the corners of his mouth twitched: "Want to go?" The

ghost baby nodded vigorously, and kept saying, "Mom, mother."

Mo Gun Gun: "..."

Mo Gun Gun thought for a while, He still added: "It's better to be awake. If you see his friend bring it back with you."

He stood in front of the window, as if instructing Jiangshan: "Go."

Sun Xiaoquan got the order and took the ghost baby Aggressively rushed to the next door.

The man couldn't see anything at all, he only saw Mo Gungun pointing in one direction, and a gust of wind appeared beside him.

This gloomy wind came and went in a hurry. It was extremely strange.

But the man just felt a biting coolness.

The man shivered and his voice was a little shaky: "Fa, what happened?"

Mo Gun Gun: "My friend went over to solve it, wait a moment." It

's okay to wait a little, but what is a friend? ! Explain quickly! ! The man was just terrified.

The man stared at Mo Gun Gun stunned, his eyes full of horror.

Damn, don't tell him, there was a ghost standing beside him just now!

Haha, this joke is not funny at all.

Mo Gun Gun blinked.

The man swallowed: "What is it, what friend, I didn't see it."

Mo Gun Gun nodded naturally: "It's normal not to see." What the

hell! This is clearly not normal! The man was going crazy, he broke down and grabbed his hair and looked around suspiciously.

Mo Gun Gun looked at him as if he was crazy, and opened his mouth: "Don't worry, my friend is very good and won't destroy your things."

After speaking, he looked at the Specters, who nodded obediently.

Although Liu Pinfeng could only see a little bit, he had witnessed with his own eyes that under the pressure of Mo Gungun, Li Gui was obedient like a little chicken.

The unified action seems to be a vassal.

Liu Pinfeng looked over, he felt a cold breath across his body, and his nervousness also felt a little stimulating.

When the hairs slowly recovered, Liu Pinfeng couldn't help but cast his sincere admiration for Mo Gungun.

He was rude just now. According to the principle of ghost stories, he should have been entangled by ghosts, but he just got a vicious stare, and then...

no more.

Liu Pinfeng also discovered the cuteness of ghosts after contacting Mo Gungun.

There was a bang on the opposite side.

The man was anxious, suddenly felt the ground tremble, and the whole person was trembling: "What's wrong, Master! Master has happened..."

Liu Pinfeng also looked flustered.

Mo Gun Gun looked at the water column that was rising several meters across, and was silent for a long time.

He turned his head to look at Xiao Wen, his eyes full of suspicion.

Is it better for Xiao Wen to go.

"Cuck!!" The

huge frog called out, Mo Gungun's eyes flashed, and he followed Nuonuo to learn: "Crack?"

Xiao Wen said with a smile: "Boss Gundaner, you can live stream at night. When the time comes, teach your fans how to call frogs."

Mo Gun Gun's dark pupils suddenly lit up.

He pondered for two seconds and nodded.

Unexpectedly, he was recognized by the organization just by casually mentioning it, and Xiao Wen was a little flattered.

He couldn't help laughing, and when the other Specters saw this, they brainstormed.

Professor Ghost: "I think it's good to shoot a ball. It must be fun for a panda to shoot a ball."

Mo Gun Gun nodded.

"Don't you think it's good if the boss of the ball group jumps in the fire ring?"

"Going to the side, it's very dangerous, in case it burns! But jumping in the circle is good."

"I think climbing trees and picking apples will form a panda. Your appearance is not bad." All

the ghosts, you expressed your opinions one by one, and Mo Gungun nodded in agreement one by one.

All the ghosts: "..." All

the ghosts looked at each other: "Fans especially like the voice of the boss of the group, so when the time comes, let's read the four chapters.

"

The Specter got benefits in stages, and they were extremely happy.

Sun Xiaoquan came back, and he brought back a drooping little frog, which croaked angrily, but he couldn't escape.

This looks familiar.

Mo Gun Gun thought silently, until Sun Xiaoquan shouted "Boss Gun Tuan'er" before he looked at the ghost baby.

The ghost baby is also holding a elf in his hand. This elf is dying and almost transparent.

Sun Xiaoquan had an excited look on his face, and there was still the comfort and satisfaction in his eyes that he had just beaten someone hard. His red eyes looked forward to more.

Sun Xiaoquan: "Look, I'm still alive."

Mo Gungun scratched his face: "Okay, thank you for your hard work."

The elf changed his face when he saw the other one, he jumped up in a panic, hugged the other one and cried.

"Xiao Huang! Wake up, are you still alive?"

Sun Xiaoquan laughed and rubbed the ghost baby's head, and the ghost baby giggled.

Although it is not biological, it is better than biological.

Disgusted, he threw the frog to Xiaowen, and Sun Xiaoquan took the ghost baby to digest the food, and they ate a lot of food just now.

The elf called Xiao Huang was about to be shaken to death. He stretched out his hand tremblingly and said, "Xiao Hong, don't shake and vomit."

Xiao Huang was completely awake.

Xiaohong cried with joy and hugged the person fiercely: "Fortunately you are all right, fortunately you are all right."

Xiaohuang's eyes flashed, he grabbed Xiaohong's hand and said weakly: "It's fine if you are all right. It's all worth it. As long as you live well in the future, I'll be happy, okay?" Nodding

forcefully, Xiaohong sniffed: "We will still be best friends in the future." He replied dully

: "...Well. It will always be."

He touched Xiaohong's face: "You have to know how to take care of yourself in the future, don't be so stupid."

Xiaohong nodded, and then suddenly realized that something was wrong , he grabbed Xiao Huang's hand: "What do you mean, what you said is not quite right, are you not feeling well..."

With a smile, Xiao Huang lowered his eyes and covered the sadness in his eyes: "I won't I have something to do, I may have to leave for a while this time."

Grabbing Xiao Huang hard, Xiao Hong said, "Where are you going!!"

Xiao Huang patted his head: "It's just a little further away, maybe he'll come back after a while. ."

Xiaohong suddenly burst into tears: "You lied! You are going to die, right? Don't lie to me, I won't believe you!"

No matter how Xiao Huang comforted, Xiao Hong was out of breath crying. .

In the end, Xiao Huang took a deep breath and kissed his cheek: "I'm sorry, I failed to fulfill my oath."

Xiaohong covered her face blankly, seeing that Xiao Huang's body was about to become transparent.

Mo Gun Gun stared blankly, suddenly he reacted and threw Xiao Huang, who had a little energy left, into his pendant.

Xiaohong's expression changed greatly: "Where's Xiaohuang! What's wrong with him!"

Mo Gungun also felt uncomfortable: "He's fine, I put him in my pendant, this pendant can support him, he is too weak now , he will disappear without antiques, but I put him in the pendant, and he can live in it."

Scratching his face, Mo Gun Gun: "But I don't know if he will become the spirit of my pendant. ."

Xiaohong's eyes were bright, and while tears were flowing, she grabbed Mo Gun Gun's hand: "Really? Great, let me see him."

Mo Gun Gun nodded and just wanted to put away the small cup. Only then did I realize that it was something that belonged to someone else.

Mo Gun Gun looked at the man: "This cup has evil spirits." The

man's pupils shrank suddenly, "Then, what should I do?!"

Mo Gun Gun: "Give me the cup and I'll solve it." The

man hurriedly sent it up: "Then give it to the master, give it to the master, that my antique or something..."

Mo Gungun flipped through it casually, and Sun Xiaoquan threw a few broken pieces on the ground.

The man's expression changed greatly: "This, this..." Mo Gungun

: "This is the best, but there are no more devil-eating frogs over there."

Frog in the palm of the hand. After obtaining the cup that nourished Xiaohong, Mo Gungun was satisfied. After confirming that the solution was settled with the man, he returned to school with ordinary money, a cup and two little elves.

This time he came out, probably made a profit.

74

Chapter 74 The two cute creatures, Elf and Rolling

There are a lot of idlers on the forum, they are discussing monsters and ghosts, and the tone seems to have really seen it before.

A post that has been inexplicably popular since yesterday was upvoted.

This strange trend started after a guy named "Lu Gun Ghost" left a message. Originally, people laughed at this Lu Gun Ghost, but I don't know which floor it started, and the people who left the message praised Lu Gun Ghost. Whenever someone attacks Lu Gungui with words, there will be overwhelming sarcasm attacks.

People were naturally unhappy when they were scolded, but after they refuted it a few times, they were angrily discovered that those guys who praised Lu Gungui were leaving messages too fast. Five hundred or even a thousand words, without any repetition.

This is frustrating.

Everyone is a keyboard warrior, how can you stand tall and low?

There are more people praising Lu Gungui, and many people who eat melons have maintained the principle of believing something, and a little bit of it.

Of course, there are still some who still stick to it, preparing for the landlord to come out and slap in the face.

It's past twelve-thirty noon.

The words of the already restless person became more and more sharp: "Haha, didn't you mean to deal with it at noon? Are you incapable of it?"

"How could you be able to do that yesterday! You still found these sailors, as for! Isn't it just a thousand Wan! It's useless even if you pretend, there are no ghosts in the world!" "

No ghosts? Believe it or not, you dream of being swallowed by a ghost at night."

Maybe there are no ghosts? I have seen ghosts with my own eyes." This is a message from a female ghost who is looking in the mirror: "I believe that there are ghosts in the world, and they are very beautiful. But I have to say that the ghosts that can stay are not They are all as kind as I am....Oh, did I expose something, hahaha."

"You are too confident upstairs. How did you die? I think I am so ugly that I dare not leave the grave."

"There's no way, because I'm a Specter. I'm at my husband's house right now, watching him and the mistress go through the clouds, um~ I'll break their baby xx tonight to pay homage to myself."

"...Upstairs And upstairs and upstairs, you are possessed by drama elites."

"Damn mental retardation. Is it interesting to pretend to be a ghost?! You have the ability to show yourself in front of me, you can't do it."

"You are all beside the point. , I just want to know the two or three things about the landlord and Lu Gungui."

"Same as above." The

topic is still covered, when it comes to Lu Gungui, the actors show a very unified camp, and the heated discussion is overwhelming. .

"What a slap in the face, how can this great god fail to do it, I really hope that the great god can take ghosts into my house one day."

"It seems to be with the great god."

Ghosts always have special abilities. Humans don't know the relationship between pandas and teenagers. However, the ghosts who have been secretly observing Mo Gungun have passed on dozens of stories, at least in the ghost world, Mo Gungun is very famous. He has a voice and ability that fascinates ghosts, and is rated as the latest popular person in the ghost world.

On the Internet, ghosts can communicate with each other.

Therefore, Mo Gungun's vest was not worn at all, and was discovered by the ghost excitedly.

The ghosts are watching with great interest, looking forward to the follow-up development.

In other words, looking forward to the arrival of the great god, they work hard to express themselves, in case they become friends and relatives.

Earn!

Once this post starts to praise Lu Gungui, there will be no one else's business at all.

Not only can they not intervene, but human beings will even wonder if they have joined some cult organization, how can they be so enthusiastic.

It is the owner who ends this weirdness.

"I am the landlord, I am the landlord! I will report the latest news!"

Seeing the landlord's message, those keyboard warriors who were sprayed with nowhere to go finally straightened their backs, moved their fingers, and waited to spray these stinky shameless people to death. They were ready to slap them in the face and beat them back.

"Come on, landlord! What just happened!"

There are also countless floating existences that are also concerned, and they are equally curious.

"Today I saw the master! I didn't believe it at first, because he was so young and beautiful, I thought someone's child would come out to play. But I was wrong, the master is the master!! The master is really the master! Ah ah!" The

landlord used several "ah"s in a row to express his excitement.

The keyboard warrior who was about to slap his face stiffened, staring at the screen with a black face, how can this make people slap in the face, isn't this a fucking joke?

There are not a few people who think so, but the landlord still rambles about his experience.

He said: "I really felt the incredible world for the first time, it was terrible. I came up to prove to the master that he was a real master, he found the reason for my lost antique and solved it, although I I believe it, but I'll have to wait until tonight, I hope I won't see the lost antiques."

"Although it's a pity that the old antiques can't be restored, but it's already very good."

Just as the landlord naggingly praised Mo Gungun, When the other ghosts joined in, Mo Gungun had already started the afternoon lesson.

He made a lot of money, and on his shoulders sat an elf.

The elf's eyes were sparkling, and the small appearance looking left and right was almost exactly the same as when Mo Gungun first entered the school.

Mo Gun Gun was also timid, and the little red elf was also timid. He grabbed a bunch of Mo Gun Gun's hair and made a soft sound.

"Where is this, where are we going now?" Mo Gungun

: "The front is the training ground, I'm going to school, you can listen to it, if you don't know, you can ask me."

Staring at Mo Gun Gun.

Mo Gungun couldn't help but straighten his chest, as if he had really become a little teacher.

Xiaohong pointed at Liu Pinfeng and was stunned: "There are so many people, their ethnic group is too strong."

Mo Gungun nodded in agreement.

Thinking of his own ethnic group, Mo Gun Gun clicked on the elf: "What about your ethnic group? Are there many people?"

The elf frowned and thought for a while, then pointed to himself: "I don't know either, but since I was born, I have only Me and Xiao Huang."

Mo Gun Gun blinked.

The elf twitched his nose: "The aura on your body is different from theirs, I can smell it!"

Mo Gun Gun and Li Gui were equally surprised.

The elf pointed at Li Gui: "They are a bit similar to those who are standing. They should have something to do with them in the past. But you don't. You only have the breath of grass, and there is no sour smell overflowing from those guys."

Mo Gun Gun Surprised: "I smell like grass?"

The elf nodded heavily and was very proud: "Although Xiao Huang has a little more mana than me, even Xiao Huang is not as good as me at this point!" After thinking

about it, the elf pointed carefully again. Xiao Wen: "The difference between them and those people is that they are not alive or dirty. I don't know the specifics, but they must have existed just like those people before."

The elf flapped his wings.

Mo Gungun tilted his head, as if Xiaohong was right.

The elf just followed a good friend, hoping that he can be more useful. So he tried to identify it.

The elf pointed at Liu Pinfeng: "He has a strong odor of anger, but there is still a little stench."

Seeing Mo Gungun look over, Liu Pinfeng forced a smile: "What, what's wrong?" He

stared at Liu Pinfeng's head After looking at the dusty mist for a moment, Mo Gungun shook his head.

Liu Pinfeng is most afraid of student Mo staring at him without saying a word. He always has the illusion of the end of the world, and his heart beat faster at that moment!

Liu Pinfeng wiped his face: "Really, are you okay?"

Mo Gun rolled his head.

The elf pointed at Tan Qing who came from afar: "She smells okay, like mint."

Mo Gun Gun was amazed, and followed the elf's fingers to look at the students in their class one by one.

Then, the elf pointed at Lu Renyao and wrinkled his nose.

The elf instantly covered her nose.

The elf seemed to be shedding tears: "This person is so stinky!"

Mo Gun rolled stunned and looked at Lu Renyao.

Unlike usual, Tan Qing walked in the front, Lu Renyao followed, and tried to talk to Tan Qing several times but failed to do so.

Tan Qing's complexion was impermanent. When she saw Mo Gun Gun, she stepped forward and said, "Mr. Mo."

Mo Gun Gun looked up and down at Tan Qing: "Are you all right?"

Tan Qing showed a faint smile: "Thank you, I'm all right now."

These two people are the subordinates of the big monster and his friends, and when they came back to school, Mo Gungun was the happiest.

Lu Renyao beckoned: "Hi. Long time no see."

Mo Gungun froze for a moment, twitched his nose slightly, he seemed to smell a different smell from this person, but it was too light, almost made him think it was an illusion .

Mo Gun Gun: "How are you?"

Mo Gun Gun observed Lu Renyao and found that there was red and black mist on his head.

Mo Gungun frowned: "You..."

Lu Renyao smiled: "What's wrong, you won't forget me in such a short time. I will be sad."

Mo Gun Gun's brows were completely folded.

Mo Gungun took a few steps back, bared his teeth and said, "Who are you."

Tan Qing's pupils shrank suddenly.

Lu Renyao was stunned for a moment and smiled: "Student Mo, this joke is not funny at all."

The specters looked fierce, and they surrounded Lu Renyao.

As ghosts, they are able to detect the existence of ghosts sensitively, but if they detect monsters with stealth talent, they are worse.

Lu Renyao's eyes flickered, and he raised his hands on his chest: "Hey, hey, what are you doing?"

Tan Qing's eyes were fierce, and she jumped up without saying a word.

Lu Renyao instinctively turned his head to the side, and punched Tan Qing away with a fist. He didn't let out a sudden "ah" until he punched him out. But what followed was the overwhelming spells from the Specter.

Tan Qing slammed to the ground, clutching her stomach and spitting out blood, staring at Lu Renyao angrily and fiercely.

Mo Gun Gun scratched his face.

Lu Renyao was hit with real fire, and his black pupils instantly turned into vertical pupils. He looked at him fiercely: "Don't deceive people too much! I'm not easy to deal with!

" , Mo Gungun opened his mouth and read.

The third article.

And Xiao Wen clicked his fingers when he opened his mouth, surrounded by fog.

In the fog, it was a fantasy battle.

Outside the fog, people only saw Mo Gungun and Tan Qing standing together to reminisce about the past, not knowing what they were talking about.

The thunder and lightning flashed down, and Xiao Wen and Li Gui instantly retreated to maintain the fog together.

As for Lu Renyao inside, he was about to be split into roast pigs.

Tan Qing covered her stomach and walked to Mo Gun Gun's side, her calm and unwavering face was a little duller.

The elf sat on the shoulders of Mo Gun Gun, and the admiration came spontaneously.

He is a true and pure spirit body, and he has a good impression of Mo Gungun's powerful yet natural existence.

Lu Renyao's chopped hair blew up, and black smoke came out of his mouth.

And his whole person seemed to be scorched.

Lu Renyao was very angry, but he was furious, and he bared his teeth fiercely.

Clap la la, a burst of water fell, his head was instantly frozen into a lump of ice, and his smoking limbs froze at the same time.

Lu Renyao's vertical pupils overflowed with more killing intent.

Huo Huo's two blows, Bing Tuo Zi sucked into the charcoal in the wind knife, and the flames swept by the wind instantly swept Lu Renyao.

Tan Qing's pupils shrank suddenly, she opened her mouth, but only a pair of complicated eyes were revealed in the end.

With a plop, Lu Renyao fell to the ground, twitching all over.

And a strange little thing came out of his mouth, it was a small scorpion, brown all over.

The little scorpion's body was cracked, and its tail could hardly be lifted.

Tan Qing's eyes sank, and she held the scorpion in one hand and raised it: "Mr. Mo? Can I give this to the general?"

Mo Gun rolled his eyes and nodded.

Lu Renyao, who was smoking, suffered an unwarranted disaster, and his whole body was still twitching.

Seeing this, Mo Gungun was a little anxious. He was able to deal with these sinister things, but he didn't expect to really hurt Lu Renyao.

The injury of the body has just improved, and now it has suffered heavy losses.

Lu Renyao, a little miserable.

Mo Gun Gun looked at the half-dead scorpion and the professor ghost.

Professor Guixin understood: "This is the Zerg."

Mo Gun Gun was stunned.

Professor Ghost: "The Red Kun clan is one of the cosmic Zerg. The cosmic Zerg has a very high birth rate, strong aggression, and also a lot of aggressiveness and toxicity. It has always been the Red Kun clan invading the Star Territory before, but it was picked by General Army not long ago. The scorpion is also a kind of cosmic Zerg. As for the others, there are very few records and I don't know."

Professor Ghost frowned: "But it is obvious that they can control the mind by drilling into the human body. "

Professor Ghost: "This is very scary."

Mo Gun Gun nodded.

Imagine how terrible it would be if the people around you were controlled by the Zerg.

Tan Qing squatted down and punched Lu Renyao.

Lu Renyao groaned, he was awake after all, he suddenly sat up and grinned: "Damn, it hurts! What's wrong with me!"

Lu Renyao saw the blood on the corner of Tan Qing's mouth as soon as he punched his eyes. Angered : "What's wrong with you? Who dares to hit you?"

Tan Qing stared coldly, pinched Lu Renyao's chin and turned around to confirm that he had returned to normal, then stood up: "Mr. Mo, I need to leave now. , can I leave this idiot to you?"

Mo Gun Gun glanced at the dumbfounded 'idiot' on the ground and nodded obediently.

Tan Qing picked up the scorpion and stood up, took two steps out, stopped her body and turned back suddenly, squatted down and slapped Lu Renyao on the face: "You hit me just now."

Lu Renyao was horrified.

He was so wronged.

Just when Lu Renyao was about to speak, Tan Qing lowered her head and kissed him on the mouth: "But, forget it. We'll settle the account later."

Lu Renyao was completely dumbfounded. He covered his mouth and froze until Tan Qing disappeared. just reacted.

He touched his blushing face, "My God, I'm dreaming."

Mo Gungun glanced at his still smoking head, and scratched his face: "Are you alright."

Lu Renyao was stunned for a moment, and then he was suddenly hit by a strong pain, and his face instantly turned hideous: "It hurts!"

Lu Renyao didn't know what happened to him at all.

Lu Renyao: "What happened to me." He lowered his head and looked at his dark arm, his face twitching. He remembered that he was resting, and then wanted to do something with Tan Qing. After being kicked off by her, he ran to the river together, and then...

Lu Renyao's complexion changed suddenly, and his expression gradually became solemn.

He can't remember what happened after that, how could he be here?

Lu Renyao: "What happened to me."

Mo Gun Gun was silent for two seconds: "You are possessed by a bug."

Lu Renyao squinted his eyes in confusion, "Possessed?"

Mo Gun Gun: "Your body is controlled by a

bug ." Change: "What did I do? How did that happen? How did that happen!!" The discovery of this matter was too important, if it was known, it would cause an uproar, so Lu Renyao immediately contacted Lu Xiaoqi.

Before class, Lu Xiaoqi hurried over and took Mo Gungun and Lu Renyao away.

And he was so imposing to ask for leave, the instructor almost agreed with saliva.

And those seniors who were still thinking about getting ready to go to the club after school to catch Mo Gungun were all in vain.

Mo Gun Gun stared at Lu Xiaoqi's profile without blinking.

He remembered just now, Xiaohong and Xiaohuang.

Lu Xiaoqi couldn't hold back his face, and looked sideways: "What's wrong?"

Lu Renyao, who was a patient but needed to drive, listened with his ears pricked up.

Mo Gungun's voice was crisp: "If one day, one of the big monsters and I are going to die..."

Lu Xiaoqi's pupils twitched, and he stroked Mo Gungun: "No, we will live together and live well."

After two seconds of silence, Lu Xiaoqi said, "What happened? Why did you suddenly think about this? ."

With a calm expression on his face, Lu Xiaoqi's heart had already stirred up waves.

Who said something in front of his baby?

This was because Lu Xiaoqi thought too much, Mo Gun Gun just felt it, it was up to others.

Mo Gun Gun scratched his face, hesitating a little.

Mo Gun Gun looked left and right: "Well, today I..."

This guilty look was detected at the first glance, okay! Xiao Wen covered his face and shook his head helplessly.

"Well, what happened today?" Lu Xiaoqi waited patiently.

There was no reaction on the face, but Lu Xiaoqi was extremely anxious in his heart, what happened to the little guy today.

Mo Gungun thought about it for a while, very sincere and proud: "I went to make money at noon today."

Lu Xiaoqi: "..."

Lu Xiaoqi: "??"

Lu Xiaoqi: "To make money? To make money?

Mo Gungun nodded his head, and happily opened the forum: "I took an order here, and then went to solve the problem." Then

, the panda group rambled about what happened at noon.

After hearing this, Lu Xiaoqi's face was a little dark, and his mood was extremely complicated.

Lu Xiaoqi pinched his face: "Don't be so reckless next time, you know."

If the little guy hadn't been followed by Li Gui, he would have exploded. The little one is so naughty, is it worth it? !

Mo Gun Gun obediently agrees.

Mo Gungun confessed and stared at the big monster: "Xiao Huang is so pitiful, I want to save him."

Lu Xiaoqi laughed: "Then help! But why did Gun Gun care suddenly?"

Scratching his face, Mo Gun Gun was embarrassed: "I, I just thought that if one day we were like them, I would die of sadness. !"

Lu Xiaoqi's pupils darkened for a moment, like a bottomless vortex.

He stretched out his arm and pulled the person into his arms: "No, we won't do that."

Mo Gun Gun nodded heavily, "I think so too, the big monster is the most powerful."

Lu Xiaoqi laughed.

Mo Gun Gun yawned, because he was a little sleepy after tossing around for a long time during the day.

Lu Xiaoqi hugged him to his lap: "Go to sleep if you're sleepy."

Mo Gun Gun glanced at Lu Renyao.

Lu Xiaoqi squinted his eyes and opened the light-blocking partitions in the front row and the rear row. Seeing the darkness behind him, Lu Renyao's mouth twitched. Inwardly, I complained endlessly, what is this doing to be afraid that he will see it? !

I didn't expect the general to be such a general.

There was more that he didn't expect, for example, that beautiful boy had now turned into a cute fluffy black and white ball. The panda group curled up in Lu Xiaoqi's palm, licked her little nose with her tender tongue, and yawned sleepily.

Panda Tuan'er shook his ears: "Mmmm!"

Wu Liuliu's pupils overflowed with mist, watery, and looked extremely pitiful.

So cute! Lu Xiaoqi's heart was beating wildly. He couldn't help stroking the little guy's fluffy little back.

75

Chapter 75 Mo Gun Gun Starts Live Streaming Melon Gun

Back on the floating island, Lu Renyao was directly thrown off the spaceship by Lu Xiaoqi.

Landing on the ground, Lu Renyao nearly vomited blood.

He looked at the spaceship that drove directly into the building complex, and the corner of his mouth twitched hard. The general was too cruel.

Just now, he seemed to be very disciplined and didn't do anything to affect the general.

Looking at the villa on the top of the mountain, Lu Renyao took a deep breath. He still has half his life, and he should still be alive when he reaches the top of the mountain.

Lu Renyao, who was so optimistic, met many people carrying hoes along the way.

Lu Renyao was shocked. He always thought that the general's floating island should have a small number of people. He didn't expect to see so many gardeners at a glance. strangeness.

Every gardener wears black glasses, and their bodies always give a sense of being out of tune, or slightly rigid.

Lu Renyao was suspicious because he had been possessed. Is there something wrong with these people?

The more closely he observed, the more solemn Lu Renyao's face became.

The faces of these people were bloodless, as if... a group of corpses were moving.

What made him unable to calm down the most was that these people didn't have the slightest fluctuation of breathing at all, their chests didn't have the slightest rise and fall, and the fingernails of these people were dark black and blue. He didn't see the corpse spots on them, but this cold feeling...

a little scary.

Does the general know? Lu Renyao thought about the character of the general, and then pondered about the mysterious and beautiful boy.

You should know, even these people are really weird.

Mo Gun Gun turned into a panda group. He slept until he was completely paralyzed. His pink and tender nose twitched a few times, and his furry claws held something tightly. After the small movement, he turned over in the palm of the big monster's hand, revealing his chubby belly.

With a smile in his eyes, Lu Xiaoqi put the little guy on the bed, and the soft quilt sank a little.

Mo Gun Gun was in a daze, feeling the familiar touch and temperature, he gently rubbed his head a few times.

Lu Xiaoqi whispered in his ear, "Go to sleep."

Mo Gun Gun replied with "Mmmm", he rolled over in his sleep and fell asleep.

Dingding looked at Panda Tuan'er, the corners of Lu Xiaoqi's mouth twitched slightly, and there was a smile in his eyes.

Tucked a little blanket for Panda Tuan'er, Lu Xiaoqi lowered his head and kissed him on the forehead, then turned around and left the bedroom. As soon as he walked out of the bedroom, Lu Xiaoqi's complexion changed instantly, he walked downstairs expressionlessly, and saw Tan Qing and Lu Renyao, who were sitting upright and sweating profusely, climb up.

There was a transparent cage on the table in front of Tan Qing, and the cage was completely surrounded by electricity.

Whenever the scorpion inside wanted to escape, it would be electrocuted to the point of twitching. After several attempts, the scorpion would only hide in the corner and dare not move.

Seeing Lu Xiaoqi, Tan Qing immediately stood up.

Seeing this scorpion, Lu Renyao covered his mouth and took a deep breath: "General. I want to ask for sick leave."

Although he had memory loss, unfortunately, he vomited when he remembered it.

Spit up a scorpion, alive.

After being trained, Lu Renyao shouldn't have any reaction, but now he can see the scorpion's appearance clearly, and it's disgusting.

The scorpion is brown all over, but has countless pairs of eyes.

These eyes were grown by Tan Qing after taking the scorpion, and the scorpion slowly grew, and it looked very terrifying at the moment.

In other words, it's a bit frustrating.

At least, Lu Renyao, who spat out the scorpion, had a stomach cramp.

Lu Xiaoqi's eyes were deep, and he narrowed his eyes as he stared at the scorpion.

Tan Qing said briefly.

Lu Renyao had no right to speak, he could only listen to all the stupid things he did after he was controlled. When Tan Qing finished speaking, Lu Renyao was about to lose face. He was a little depressed because he was rejected by Tan Qing at that time and ran to the water's edge.

Lu Xiaoqi: "How do you feel when you are being controlled?"

Lu Renyao frowned and pondered for two seconds, "I don't feel anything. If I hadn't noticed that my memory was fragmented, I wouldn't even know that I was being controlled. This is really scary."

If he is not found, the future Lu Renyao will no longer be Lu Renyao.

And he will disappear completely, disappear silently, and a fake can do anything for him.

For example, disturbing the school.

This is now that he has retired. If he was in the military, the consequences would be unimaginable.

Lu Renyao's expression changed suddenly: "General, this kind of scorpion is hard to guard against. When I was under control, I didn't feel anything."

Lu Xiaoqi frowned.

Suddenly, Lu Renyao patted his forehead: "Oh, yes, I remembered it. During the process of going to the water, I felt a little itching in my right leg. At that time, I thought it was bitten by a mosquito, but I didn't expect it to be like this. Terrible monster."

Lu Renyao was embarrassed: "It's too embarrassing."

As soon as the scorpion was discussed, Lu Xiaoqi frowned.

Lu Xiaoqi looked at Tan Qing.

Tan Qing got up and reported: "I noticed something wrong at the beginning because he had changed."

As a special forces soldier, Tan Qing did not let go of any details, especially she knew Lu Renyao well. The two were too familiar with each other for many years. The tacit understanding that has been cultivated is also unrivaled, so when Lu Renyao has anything wrong, she can find it at the first time.

She chose to go to Mo Gungun because this young man had mysterious power.

Tan Qing knew that Lu Renyao was different, but her body remained 100% unchanged. She could only find Mo Gun Gun for such a strange thing.

In fact, Tan Qing got it right.

Mo Gun Gun did find out that Lu Renyao was different, and even subdued him directly, but Tan Qing was shocked by that method.

Lightning flames, hail, wind knives.

This is completely beyond the scope of normal people's thinking and cognition. If it weren't for Tan Qing's always strong acceptance ability and facial paralysis.

I'm probably still stunned at the moment.

Tan Qing was silent for a moment: "I don't know how Mo found out."

"Huh? What happened to me?" While several people were talking, a bare-legged teenager in a big shirt walked out. He walked in a daze, rubbing his eyes, and his whole body seemed to have no bones. Full of lazy charm.

Lu Xiaoqi's pupils flickered, and his face sank.

He got up quickly, pulled the person to sit beside him, and quickly took off his coat over him.

The movements were done in one go, giving Lu Renyao and Tan Qing no chance to react at all.

He sat down inexplicably, Mo Gun Gun's eyes were foggy, he turned his head to look at the big monster, he pouted: "Big monster." Lu

Xiaoqi smiled: "What's wrong? Are you up?"

Aggrieved: "I want to stay with the big monster."

Lu Xiaoqi was stunned for a moment, then touched his head with a smile: "Okay."

Mo Gungun leaned on Lu Xiaoqi's body, his whole body was soft, he blinked: "Huh? Hello." After speaking,

he twitched his nose, Mo Gun Gun looked at Lu Renyao, and said with certainty, "You are Lu Renyao."

Lu Renyao was very moved. Although he hadn't been in contact for a few days, the young man knew him!

I didn't know that I was deceived by a counterfeit like others.

Lu Renyao: "Hello, classmate Mo!"

Mo Gun Gun rubbed the big monster's shoulder, his face flushed red, he blinked his wet eyes and stared at Lu Renyao.

Lu Xiaoqi didn't like his panda's attention to others very much, so he touched the boy's head: "How did Gun Gun know if he was Lu Renyao?"

Mo Gun Gun tilted his head, "I feel. Fog, but the red and black fog appeared on his head just now."

Lu Xiaoqi nodded knowingly.

Mo Gun Gun scratched his face and bit his ears with the big monster.

Mo Gungun whispered, "Xiaohong is amazing, he can smell it."

Lu Xiaoqi's pupils flickered slightly.

Xiaohong, who was praised, flapped her wings, a little embarrassed.

Mo Gungun said, "Xiaohong said I smelled grass, Tan Qing smelled mint, and Lu Renyao smelled... stinky."

Although he lowered his voice, the existence in the entire space could be heard, including the one being talked about. Tan Qing and Lu Renyao.

Tan Qing's expression was impermanent.

Lu Renyao's mouth twitched, he was really sorry.

Mo Gungun's eyes suddenly lit up, and he pointed to Lu Xiaoqi and asked, "What does the big monster smell like?"

Xiaohong sniffed it and frowned, "It smells the same as the big tree outside."

Mo Gungun looked over. He couldn't recognize it either. But looking at the tall tree that was almost the straightest on the entire floating island, he nodded silently: "It looks very similar."

Lu Xiaoqi raised his brows slightly.

Tan Qing and Lu Renyao paid the same attention, one made no secret of the curiosity in his eyes, while the other was more restrained.

Mo Gun Gun pointed at the tree: "The big monster is that smell."

Lu Xiaoqi narrowed his eyes and touched his head.

Rubbing hard, Mo Gungun rested his small head on his shoulder, with a troubled smile in his eyes.

Mo Gungun: "Xiaohong's sense of smell is good."

Lu Xiaoqi nodded slightly, and his pupils flickered: "Do you like Xiaohong?"

He couldn't see Xiaohong, but with his perception, he could detect a small thing Flying in the air.

And faintly he could hear the little voice.

At this moment, "Little Budian" is looking at Mo Gungun with anticipation and nervousness, waiting for his answer.

Mo Gungun smiled and raised his eyebrows: "Well, I like it."

Xiaohong flew in the air with joy when she got this answer: "I like you too. It's a little bit worse than liking Xiao Huang." On Mo Gun Gun's head, he shook his head and flapped his little wings: "I don't know how Xiao Huang is doing now." Mo Gun Gun hummed

: "Go and have a look?"

In the pendant, he got out after a while, a little happy.

Without waiting for anyone to ask, Xiaohong rambled about what had just happened.

He said, "Xiao Huang's health is much better! He's really a lazy pig, he has to sleep all the time, hey, I'm more at ease."

Lu Xiaoqi's expression became stiff for a moment, "God, you can ask my friend Xiaohong to help me. Do you want to do something?"

Mo Gungun raised his eyes suspiciously: "Huh?"

Xiaohong tilted his head in confusion: "Huh?"

Lu Xiaoqi lowered his eyes: "He should be able to sniff out who is being controlled."

Mo Gungun's pupils lit up, "Xiaohong is really amazing."

Xiaohong was also surprised, he blinked a little flattered, is it really okay?

Feeling that she was very useful, Xiaohong straightened up and flew two turns in the air: "Okay, okay, I want to help!"

Lu Xiaoqi recalled the cute little panda Tuan'er, and couldn't help raising his lips horn.

Mo Gun Gun looked at the big monster's small smile, inexplicably a little lost, or a little uncomfortable in his heart.

This is the first time the big monster has shown such a smile to others.

Mo Gun Gun scratched his face, thinking that the big monster will be so gentle to others in the future, he is even more sad.

Lu Xiaoqi sensed that his own Gun Gun was depressed, "What's wrong with Gun Gun?"

Mo Gun Gun shook his head, pouting and not speaking.

Lu Xiaoqi frowned, and finally smiled helplessly: "Gun Gun?"

Mo Gun Gun thought for a while: "The big monster just laughed with Xiaohong.

" With a face: "Don't Gun Gun like me laughing with others?"

Mo Gun Gun thought about it, and felt that he was a little irrational, but he was really unhappy.

He nodded, "Yeah."

Lu Xiaoqi stared at Mo Gun Gun, and the smile in his eyes gradually deepened.

Seeing that he didn't speak, Mo Gungun scratched his face uncomfortably and became even more disappointed: "I'm too bad." Xiaohong is a friend, and the big monster is his favorite friend, so he shouldn't stop it.

Lu Xiaoqi's mood could be said to be flying, he hugged Mo Gun Gun forcefully: "Okay, then I won't laugh with others."

In fact, he wasn't laughing because of Xiaohong just now, he just remembered his family Gun Gun. The cute little appearance just smiles from the heart.

However, he did not expect that there would be unexpected joy.

Reaching out his hand to stroke the boy's sour face, Lu Xiaoqi's mood was extremely relaxed.

It's not that the little guy has no feelings for him, which is good, even if it's just pure possessiveness now, that's the beginning of a beautiful relationship.

Lu Xiaoqi had already imagined a bright future.

Lu Xiaoqi looked at the young man with a smile in his voice, "Just now, I laughed because I thought of rolling."

Mo Gun Gun blinked, his eyes widened: "Huh."

Lu Xiaoqi kissed his forehead, "Is this relieved?"

Mo Gun Gun nodded, the corners of his mouth showed a little smile, he was delighted Brows eyebrows.

Lu Xiaoqi looked at the little guy and was happy, his pupils gradually deepened.

Lu Renyao, who was watching from the side, was dumbfounded. He almost shocked Lu Xiaoqi to the point of going crazy. He always thought that Lu Xiaoqi was just a lump of iron, or the kind of lump of ice tightly wrapped by a glacier. Who is a mature man with strong hormones, skilled and provocative! !

The next discussion has nothing to do with Mo Gungun, because he is going to live broadcast.

As soon as Mo Gungun turned on the virtual computer, he received a communication from the director. After thinking about it, he answered it as a teenager.

The director was trembling at first, but when he saw the beautiful young man on the other side of the communication, he got stuck for a while.

The director squeezed out a smile: "Hello, I'm the director of the "Stars" crew, lightly asking if this is the communication of the general on the land?"

Facing a pure and beautiful young man, the director was extremely shocked. As a senior director, he Knowing what kind of star can be liked by fans is like the teenager in front of him. If he can participate in their show, he may now be able to compete with Panda One.

But in the blink of an eye, the director was a little impulsive, hoping to pull the teenager into the show, even if a random scene was shown during the panda performance, it would attract attention. If Mo Gungun knew the director's plan, he would be very distressed, because he didn't have a clone technique, so he couldn't do it at all.

Mo Gun Gun blinked: "This is my communication." The

director originally thought he had discovered something important, but after hearing what the young man said, his expression changed. This is clearly the owner of the panda, how could Lu Xiaoqi's communication become this boy? !

The director was struggling, and Mo Gungun asked curiously, "Does the director have anything to do with the live broadcast?"

Hearing what the boy said, the director calmed down. He didn't know what the relationship between the boy and Lu Xiaoqi was, but it was clear that Panda had been using this official account to live broadcast. Even if Panda wasn't a boy, he would definitely be very close. exists.

The director was silent for two seconds, explaining his purpose.

Director: "Today is the last day to win support, and tomorrow will be the real knockout round."

Mo Gungun was stunned for a moment: "Final knockout?" He had no idea what a final knockout was.

The professor ghost was Amway by the side.

When the director didn't want to, he naturally lobbied again.

Mo Gungun was dazed and still didn't understand, "Then me, ahem, what is the panda going to do?" The

director thought about it for a while, and felt that the young man was quite good at talking, so he took the attitude of giving it a try: "If you have new ideas. It's the best, or you'll be able to appear on the screen when you're free on land."

Mo Gungun was stunned for a while, and didn't react until he ended the communication with the director.

Mo Gungun turned his head blankly, his eyes sparkling: "I can live stream with the big monster, the whole world knows that we have the best relationship."

Xiao Wen rubbed his chin, he couldn't imagine the scene where Lu Shang would follow him on the camera.

This was really interesting, and he was amused, so he turned his head to talk to the ancestors of the Lu family. The ancestors of the Lu family were thinking about the next chess piece, and suddenly dropped one of them. The eyes of Li Gui, who was pondering on the opposite side of him, lit up, and instantly Luo Zi, laughed loudly: "Win!"

It was originally a losing game, but I didn't expect the old man to make a mistake.

The patriarch of the Lu family saw the excited Specter on the opposite side, and turned his head blankly: "What do you think the grandson is going to do?"

Xiao Wen: "Entertainment circle." The patriarch of the

Lu family twitched the corner of his mouth, stop teasing him.

Just his grandson...

Suddenly, the ancestor of the Lu family thought of the innocent little grandson's daughter-in-law, and couldn't help sighing.

This is the live broadcast time. Mo Gungun turned into a panda group and sat in a small room. There are many facilities in this room, all of which are for panda groups to play. Today, Mo Gungun wore a small green scarf.

"Yeah! Our little ones seem to be more beautiful today! The little scarf is so cute!"

"Come on baby, I live by sucking pandas every day, come and sing to us, I can't sleep well without pandas singing every day. , My wish is to learn a panda song in my lifetime."

"Oh, today's pandas are still full of energy! I actually really want to see pandas eat bananas, they must be super cute. Don't you think it would be fun if pandas peel bananas. Or eating some pomegranates and strawberries is also very interesting."

Mo Gun Gun casually glanced at his approval rating, he walked a little to the middle, squatted on the ground, and sat very upright today.

Having long been used to panda lying and panda paralysis, fans of Bear Hair Cake were stunned.

"Huh? Today's little pose is very different. Are you going to dance us a dance? Hahaha."

Mo Gungun didn't dance for the fans around the world. He learned the pose of a frog and said "quack" to the sky. "A sound. The wet eyes blinked, the fluffy mouth flaps opened, revealing the pink tongue inside, his pronunciation was immature, even a little nasal. But the "quack" is exceptionally crisp.

Fans: "...!!!!"

"Fuck! Did I hear something just now! What is Xiaoxiao doing?"

"Hahahaha! Is it learning how to croak? No wonder the little guy has a bad posture today. That's right, if you think about it, it's just frog sitting!"

"It's so funny, I laughed like a pig. I never expected that I would hear a humming panda croak."

"I am I want to know how the panda is called."

Xiao Wen rubbed his chin, in fact, he also wanted to know how their eldest brother called the panda's version of the frog.

That voice was tender and glutinous, not the kind of frog with extremely penetrating power at all.

The ghosts who were squatting next to the humans, waiting to bathe in the "divine light" were stunned. They were stunned. What about reciting sacred things? How did it become this strange audio! It must be the wrong station they hacked into!

No, no, no, the great god is the great god, even if he surrenders his identity, the voice is super nice.

But what's the frog's name, isn't it really funny? !

Thinking of the guy who caused a bloodbath in a certain forum during the day, and when he continued to rise at night, he didn't expect...

to see a frog disguised as a panda.

Ahem, panda disguised as a frog.

No matter what humans and ghosts think, Mo Gun Gun is serious about his studies. After he shouted a few times, he twisted his chubby little butt and ran to a circle, looking like he was going to play. All the fans thought so, but they didn't expect Panda Tuan'er's short legs to jump over...

Jump over...

76

chapter 76

The fans were going crazy as they watched a plump black and white panda pom-pom jumping in circles. The most important thing is that the circles here are big and small, the big one is one meter wide, and the small one is no more than a full bowl.

The chubby little panda group jumped over from the middle circle with their short legs twisted, and their movements were very neat.

He tried it for the first time and chose the easiest one. Mo Gun Gun shouted "Mmmm" at the camera, his little paws scratched his ears, his round hairy face was a little proud, and he licked his nose.

Mo Gun Gun was actually a little nervous. He had never broadcasted this kind of sports before, for fear that people would not like it very much.

A group of Specters watched silently, and they were all bloodied by their own boss.

Xiaowen : "I always feel that showing the panda to the interstellar people is a blood loss."

Sun Xiaoquan bared his teeth: "Have you forgotten that besides people, there are a group of crooked things."

After getting the little clothes that Sun Xiaoquan loved, the ghost baby I'm more convinced of him, now giggling and nodding, with a supportive attitude to the end.

Xiao Wen silently looked at him, and the ghost baby dressed in strange clothes in his arms, thinking, "You two are just crooked right now."

Zhang Lan leaned on her cheeks, her eyes overflowing with a bit of maternal love: "Compared to us, there are always people who are more unhappy." The

expressions of all the ghosts condensed.

They all looked at Lu Xiaoqi, who was sitting on the side and seemed to be reading documents, but was actually paying attention to Lu Xiaoqi.

Just as Mo Gungun started jumping in circles, Lu Xiaoqi abandoned his official duties and handed over the task to Tan Qing and the two of them, and Shi Shiran went upstairs. As the sovereign of Mo Gun Gun, Lu Xiaoqi absolutely didn't want to see his own Gun Gun play through the world's screen.

Mo Gun Gun jumped at the simpler one, and became a little more daring. He eagerly looked at the biggest one.

The largest colored circle is taller. Maybe the housekeeper was afraid that he would fall and put a small box underneath. The panda can jump up on the box, and then step on the box on the other side of the color circle, and then jump over very safely.

However, I don't know if there is an error in the middle, only one side has a box.

So, either don't roll over and jump on the box, or he climbs up on the box and jumps over the colorful circles from a height.

Either way, for a chubby panda, it's nothing at all.

Drop it and drop it.

Mo Gun Gun twisted his fluffy little body and tried his best to climb up the box. He was about to jump from a height.

Mo Gun Gun stood beside the small box, stretched out two small front claws, pulled it onto the colored circle, stuck his head and looked down to judge the level.

Just the small appearance of probing the brain turned over a crowd of ghosts.

Xiao Wen let out a low cry.

Hearing the sound, Mo Gun Gun, who was about to jump over, turned his head in confusion, forgot about it, and his two small round black ears shook back.

Xiao Wen shook his head, indicating that he didn't do it on purpose.

He glanced back, his wet eyes were a little more confused, and after a closer look, he found that no one really called him.

Take courage again, don't you just jump in circles?

As a panda who keeps pace with the times, he can do it perfectly! !

Thinking of this, Mo Gun Gun stretched out his short, fat little hind legs, jumped hard, and then...

his clumsy little paws hit the edge of the circle, one of them was unstable, and the ones on his head and feet slammed down, clack. fell on the blanket.

The fleshy little butt bounced like a small wave.

"God, Xiaoxiao is okay, don't break it, it hurts, where is the handsome master, go and see

it !" Come to train pandas, the little group feels like they are about to fall out of shape, so distressed! No, I have to report this owner, he maliciously used cherished pets to make money!!"

"Hahaha, the panda ball has turned into a panda cake, it's so cute. Although I should feel bad, but I just want to laugh hahaha."

"Hahahahahahaha. It's so funny, the panda is stupid and cute!"

" By the way, have you seen the scene where the panda just came over? I took a screenshot. Did he jump over when he heard the owner's greeting? The claws are already short, and the jumping circle seems to be even shorter. This is really just for the sake of The panda who fights for the show!"

Wherever he falls, he should lie flat.

He lay on the ground and scratched his face, it was a bit embarrassing just now.

I thought I would dance very gracefully, but I didn't expect to fall somersault, still in front of all the interstellar fans and big monsters.

Xiaohong approached and was very worried: "Are you alright, do you want to take a break?"

When Xiaohong saw Mo Gungun in a panda state, his love for him became stronger, and he almost stuck to his side. Seeing that he fell, he hurriedly rushed over to ask, picking a small leaf from nowhere, and using two pocket-sized hands to fan him vigorously.

Mo Gun Gun squinted his eyes: "I'm fine."

After a few rolls on the small blanket, Mo Gun Gun rolled directly to the smallest circle, which was only as thick as a wrist.

Mo Gun was round and round, he probed his head, and passed without any obstacle.

Then, fans were stunned.

They saw that Panda Tuan'er's little belly pot was so stuck.

its stuck.

Mo Gungun's stomach was stuck on the ring, his front claws couldn't even touch the ground, and his hind legs were dangling on the ground.

In fact, Mo Gungun, who was stuck in position, was also stunned.

He tried hard to turn back, but his chubby body couldn't do it at all. Hey, Mo Gun Gun was stuck in his stomach, rubbing against him to cause pain, and he was aggrieved.

The little panda Tuaner yelled, soft and glutinous, but extremely eager.

The four short legs fluttered chaotically in the air, and a small tail with only a tuft of hair was also raised: "Mmmmmmm!"

Panda Tuan'er opened his mouth, a few small teeth were exposed, and the dark circles under his eyes made him look like him. Smaller and cuter. The already wet eyes were watery and painful because they were stuck, as if they could cry at any time.

This small appearance looks distressed, but it is also unbearable.

Xiao Wen covered his face, Meng's heart trembled.

Xiaohong was busy, grabbing Mo Gungun's little paw and pulling it forward, but it didn't seem to be of any use, so he flew behind the panda and pushed him hard from behind. The little wings flapped vigorously, making a buzzing sound. .

The two little guys tossed together, and the entire interstellar ghost circle was about to explode.

"How can you be so cute! Oh my god, it seems like I'm licking my screen!"

"I, the hanged ghost, just wanted to know what that thing was flying around, and it looked delicious."

"Today's I didn't read the four chapters, but I saw him...the precious circle jumping."

"No, no, let me laugh for a while, it's too funny! I wonder if he will chase after him one by one in ten years. Knowing the ghost of his black history, hahahahahaha. I laughed out the donkey, and I couldn't stand my stomach pain! Oh, I said, I laughed out of my intestines, and when I was for a while, I stuffed it back first, or after a while, or for a while, after a while, it would not be a while, or for a while, or for a while, it would be time for a while. My heart has to fall out."

Sun Xiaoquan followed nervously, while Gui Ying held up two gray fists and cheered.

Zhang Lan squeezed her chin and turned around, she couldn't take it anymore, she was about to be melted.

Xiao Wen was almost paralyzed with laughter. He tried his best to keep his face calm, but his puffy voice indicated that he was feeling a little uncomfortable now.

Mo Gun Gun was tired from tossing and turning, he arched his back and looked at Lu Xiaoqi tearfully.

Sure enough, it's still a big monster.

Lu Xiaoqi had been paying attention to his panda group, and when he saw him trying to get out of trouble by himself, he was ready to prepare. The deputy marshal's hand holding the document is getting harder and harder, his face is calm, but his heart is already urgent, the little guy calls him quickly.

Finally, when the little guy Ruan Mengmeng called for help, Lu Xiaoqi's heart almost jumped out.

After wiping his face, Lu Xiaoqi pretended to be calm and got up and walked over.

He held out his hand.

On the screen, suddenly there were a pair of hands with distinct but extra thick knuckles, and the fans almost screamed.

"Look! I just said that the handsome master won't care about our little ones! Look at these hands! It's too manly!"

"Hahaha, the embarrassing thing was discovered by the master, and now I want to know about the panda group. The psychological shadow area! I guess the master is also holding back his laughter, hahahaha. No way, the laugh is twitching."

"Damn it! Why did this master go! Waiting until our little ones are about to cry before coming, I feel bad. "

Beat this incompetent shit shoveling officer to death! Don't be afraid of panda, I'm a mother!!" The

long-awaited owner finally appeared, Mei rescued the bear.

Then, under the radiant gazes of the fans, he lightly crushed the flow circle.

After crushing the iris circle with one hand, Lu Xiaoqi carefully placed the aggrieved panda group in the palm of his hand, stroked his fur with one hand, and slapped the other hand ruthlessly, directly lining up the remaining iris circles. After removing the powder, he left a little powder in the palm of his hand and he flicked it at will.

This hand instantly shook the entire interstellar space, and the melon-eating crowd onlookers were shocked.

"I wipe, I wipe! What kind of means is this!! That streamer thing should be Lifen special steel! That is the raw material of B-class mecha, it was so easily pressed into powder, friends, pay attention, It's not broken, it's not deformed by pinching with two hands, it's just a fluttering palm, and it's straight into powder!"

"I'm crazy! I seem to have seen the male god in my heart! The master is too cool!"

"It must be a show! This master is too scheming, not only is the animal being trained to be grandstanding, but also a fake. Come toss, I want to report him, this kind of person does not deserve to live in the interstellar space! He does not deserve everyone's attention!!!"

"I don't know if that streamer is real, but even if it is an ordinary material, it will be crushed into pieces. It's hard, let alone powder. I just thought that the master's hand would not have the ability to erupt. If he didn't cheat, I can only say, I saw an interstellar powerhouse! That kind of shredding machine with bare hands Armored."

"The existence of tearing mecha with bare hands is not impossible. Many strong people can do it, and the Zerg can also do it. But for human beings, I only believe in generals on land, hahaha, no, he is Marshal Lu now!! "

It's so shocking. I'm almost succumbing. Did you see that, he's doing this just to vent his anger for the little one. It's like a boyfriend is max! The master is so kind and loving, a three million novel comes to mind, what kind of wall, bed, all kinds of ox, no, my nose bleeds out."

"Who cares about the master! I want to know what the panda is doing now. That's it!"

Mo Gun Gun was softly paralyzed in the palm of the big monster, like a little bastard, his four short legs were pulling tightly.

The little head was attached to the big monster's hand, and the pair of dark pupils were misty.

Lu Xiaoqi rubbed the little hair on Panda Tuan'er's head and touched the black ears lightly: "Does it hurt?"

He tightened his little paws and tilted his tail a little, Mo Gungun raised his little head, "Mmmm ."

Lu Xiaoqi laughed: "Will you be naughty next time?"

Mo Gungun buried his head and acted like a spoiled brat, he didn't expect that he would get stuck.

Thinking of himself just now, he felt shameless.

Especially when the big monster laughed at him, the more he thought about it, the more sad he became, Mo Gun Gun sniffed, as if he was about to cry.

Lu Xiaoqi touched his head helplessly: "Look at it, I'll take revenge for you."

Before Mo Gungu's tears fell, he listened to the big monster. He turned his head, stuck his small head and looked down. I really only see a little powder, and the smallest circle before is gone.

Mo Gun Gun tilted his head, "Huh?"

Lu Xiaoqi: "I broke it, and I won't have that in the future. It hurts you, so don't."

Mo Gun Gun blinked and rubbed the big monster's palm hard. After rubbing, he propped up his two small front legs and sat up.

The number of people watching the live broadcast doubled again. They did not see the streamer with their bare hands, but they saw the tenderness of the iron man. They were directly slapped on the face by the cold dog food. Countless single dogs seemed to have been smashed into powder It's their hearts in general.

"Ah, ah, ah! It's too hot, too hot! 'It hurts you, don't it' how can you be such a CEO!"

"Xiao Xiao once again showed her cuteness, just when the black and white group was lying on the palm of the master's palm. , I just want to kneel down, it's so cute! How can there be such a cute little guy in the world, it's too foul!"

"(^o^)/~ The master's voice is so magnetic, and her ears are already pregnant. . The master and Xiaoxiao will live together. My heart is just about to move!"

"I make an assumption, if the streamer just now is true. Then this master is really awesome. Physical strength is s, and the level of local tyrants is simply casual. I threw a few million away. My heart aches."

Mo Gun Gun didn't know what was holding him back. He heard the big monster say that he had avenged him, and Mo Gun Gun felt relieved.

He thought about his circle jumping activities and covered his face silently.

It doesn't seem to be going well.

Mo Gun Gun wanted to form a ball, but remembered that he was broadcasting live, and justly rejected Lu Xiaoqi's suggestion to send him to rest.

He was placed on the ground and clacked to the front of the circle.

Fans widened their eyes in surprise. There is speculation whether Panda still wants to continue the challenge.

Then, they saw Black and White Tuan'er blatantly move to the front of the circle and kicked with his little hind leg, his little expression relieved his hatred.

"...I was turned over by Meng!"

"I thought Xiaoxiao was going to dance again, but I never imagined that he was going to take revenge. The little guy is so funny! Hahaha."

"A sip of wine . It's on the face of the opposite person, I was so arrogant when I was young, what's the matter!"

Although today's Mo Gungun thinks his grades are not good, in fact, he is hitting right and has even improved his approval rating.

On the last day of the live broadcast, Mo Gungun already had a support rate of more than 800 million.

And the second player who came from behind, he is a chef, and now has 480 million support. As for the famous star of No. 63 before, it is a pity that he withdrew from the show because of the schedule and missed the final competition. The contestant who became the second place was the lucky one who was accidentally liked by Mo Gungun.

It was indeed thanks to Mo Gungun that this contestant was known to everyone, but I didn't expect that he was really capable, and he actually won the second place by himself, and he was named the most impressive in the entire program group. The existence of love and hate. His food show is so good, the people who watch it are full of saliva, but they can't eat it!

In this way, the player quickly caught up to the top five, and successfully advanced to the second place in the support rate before the finals began.

But even so, his and Mo Gungun's approval ratings are incomparable to a certain extent.

The director who has been following Mo Gun Gun's screen has been so excited. Obviously, he knows the inside story. This truth makes him almost suffocate, because he clearly knows who is behind the camera with only a little arm exposed.

The director covered his face, if the whole world knew the true identity of this existence, their show would simply explode! !

Just imagining it makes the director feel suffocated and excited.

But the problem is, he doesn't dare.

Since the newly promoted Marshal Lu Yingying didn't want to appear, he could only shut up and look at the countless people around him to discuss his identity. The director has a feeling of vicissitudes and ecstasy that everyone is drunk and I wake up alone.

All stupid mortals, only he knows! !

Mo Gun Gun ended the live broadcast, and the entire panda group slumped on the blanket as if they had no bones.

He was so embarrassed.

Obviously, he wanted to give fans a good live broadcast experience, but he smashed it in the end.

The more I thought about it, the more sad I became. I might say goodbye to this live broadcast after thinking about it.

Lu Xiaoqi turned off the computer and sat beside Mo Gungun.

Lu Xiaoqi's eyes flashed with a smile: "What's the matter? Are you having a bad time?"

Mo Gungun shook his head, his small ears were drooping, and the person who looked on with a listless appearance felt pity.

The panda group pouted pitifully, while Lu Xiaoqi was amused and angry.

Lu Xiaoqi: "Is it because you have a headache when you fall?"

Mo Gun rolled his head, it didn't hurt to fall.

Lu Xiaoqi narrowed his eyes: "Is that because it hurts from being stuck?"

Getting stuck is a little painful. Mo Gun Gun thought silently and shook his head again, he was just embarrassed.

Lu Xiaoqi: "Afraid that others won't like you?"

Mo Gungun thought for a while and nodded tearfully. QAQ, screwed up.

Lu Xiaoqi held Panda Tuan'er in his palm and kissed the tip of his wet nose: "Do you think I don't like you?"

Mo Gun Gun was startled.

Lu Xiaoqi stared at him, with a smile on the corner of his mouth, extremely patient and doting.

Mo Gun Gun blinked and shook his head.

The big monster said that he liked him the most in his life, and he wouldn't dislike him just because he was ashamed! He believes this!

Lu Xiaoqi chuckled: "Then do you think Chengfeng will not like you?"

Mo Gungun shook his head vigorously. Yesterday, Chengfeng secretly gave him a small fruit, no!

Lu Xiaoqi: "Do these hate you?"

Mo Gun Gun looked at Xiao Wen's group of Specters, and got the Specter shook his head with sincerity: "We like the boss Gun Tuan'er the most!"

Mo Gun Gun also shook his head, "Hmmmm!"

"What are you afraid of?" Lu Xiaoqi: "Everyone likes you, no matter what you look like, it won't change our minds."

Lu Xiaoqi fixed his eyes on him: "You Say, right?"

Mo Gungun thought for a while, and nodded his head vigorously, the big monster was right! He scratched his round face.

Lu Xiaoqi smiled and took out his computer to go to the forum of the show.

Lu Xiaoqi: "Let's see people who like Gun Gun."

Mo Gun Gun probed his little head.

Lu Xiaoqi pointed to the high approval rate: "These 800 million people all support you, they all like you."

After speaking, he scrolled down: "Look at this, 'My happiest thing every day' Just watching the Panda show, I will be very happy."

Many messages were read out by Lu Xiaoqi's magnetic voice, and Mo Gun Gun was completely happy.

He found that even if he fell and got stuck, he wasn't hated.

Xiaohong leaned closer and hugged Mo Gun Gun's ear: "Don't worry, I'm your friend!"

Mo Gun Gun rolled his eyes and nodded vigorously.

Then he threw the elf out of his ear.

The elf rolled twice in the air and stopped in a daze. He patted his little chest and said with great joy: "Oh, I just startled me. Fortunately, my flying ability is very good, but a little bit. Exciting. Do it again! It's so fun, I love this game!"

Huh? ! Mo Gun Gun blinked, feeling a little embarrassed again. He didn't actually do it on purpose.

But seeing Xiaohong rushing towards her, her ears were grabbed, Mo Gun Gun felt uncomfortable, subconsciously shook her head from side to side, and threw Xiaohong away again.

This time, Xiaohong was mentally prepared and cried out excitedly in the air.

When Xiao Wen waited for Li Gui to see it, he laughed out loud.

77

Chapter 77 The Rolling Troupe Kissed Marshal Lu

Mo Gungun has liked to browse the forums since "Money comes quickly". Inadvertently, he saw the post on the top. He looked familiar, and when he opened his curiosity, he saw the post he replied yesterday.

The style of the post starts from brainstorming, group ridicule, worship, mutual confrontation, worship, group ridicule, worship, worship, worship... In

the end, it is basically kneeling and licking the god, and watching the god strongly.

Mo Gungun was stunned, he pointed at his delicate little nose: "Is this post a post from my devil-eating frog?"

Xiaohong leaned closer to her little face, and instantly wrinkled: "What is this, I read it all I don't understand."

After saying that, he stared at Mo Gun Gun with starry eyes: " Gun Gun is amazing, I know them all."

Mo Gun Gun couldn't help but straighten his chest: "It doesn't matter, if you can't, I can teach you, In fact, it's not difficult or interesting at all."

Looking at the densely packed words, Xiaohong struggled for a moment and nodded.

His eyes brightened, and he seemed to admire Mo Gungun even more.

Xiao Wen laughed secretly, really panicking.

After seeing the two little innocents praising each other, Xiao Wen smiled and said, "This is indeed the post from yesterday."

Xiao Hong pointed at the very neatly formatted reply at the back in surprise.

"Kneel down and worship the Great God 460"

"Kneel down and worship the Great God 461"

...

"Kneel down and worship the Great God 1433"

Xiaohong blinked: "What are these? What are they talking about?"

Mo Gun Gun didn't know what to say, but he read it out: "Kneel down and worship the Great God 1434."

Xiaohong: "What is the Great God? Who are they talking about?" That's

right, Mo Gun Gun looked up at the professor ghost, and subconsciously left a post at the end: "Kneel down and worship the Great God 1435."

Xiaohong's strength, Mo Chui: "Gun Gun is really amazing!"

Mo Gun Gun and Xiaohong's heads were close together, and his face was red: "I don't know, but everyone writes it like this, and it should be correct for us to write it like this. Mmmm! "At the end, he nodded firmly.

Xiaohong nodded her head: "Mmmm!" Xiaowen

: "..."

Zhang Lan laughed out loud.

Mo Gun Gun's words caused a burst of friendly laughter. He raised his head in confusion: "Huh? What's wrong?"

Sun Xiaoquan was straight-faced, so he said straightly: "Boss Gun Tuan'er, they worship you. You are Great God."

Mo Gun Gun blinked, blinked again, and suddenly widened: "Hey!!"

He pointed to himself in surprise: "Me? The Great God?" When did he become the Great God, how could he not know.

The specious ghosts couldn't bear it any longer, and they laughed back and forth.

Mo Gungun blushed with laughter and scratched his face in confusion. He seemed to have done something wrong again.

Xiaohong also did not understand why, and followed the panda group with a confused expression.

The two looked at each other and saw the intense tension in each other's eyes. Mo Gungun looked at his message and finally understood.

Xiaohong also understood, and his eyes were round in an instant: "Wow! Gun Gun is a great god, that's great!!"

Mo Gun Gun was embarrassed: "Why, how did I become a great god."

Little panda Tuan'er felt guilty, and her voice was childish. It was softer and more waxy, and he wished he could crawl into it.

Panda's embarrassed little appearance is particularly painful, Li Gui is soft-hearted, but can't help glaring at Sun Xiaoquan, who has an open mouth. If you don't understand the boss of the group, you don't understand. The most important thing is to have fun, so you shouldn't feel ashamed.

so stupid.

Sun Xiaoquan was stunned by the countless red eyes staring at him, and pretended to take the ghost baby out for a walk as if nothing had happened.

Xiao Wen squinted his eyes: Run away.

Zhang Lan pursed his lips: Sure.

The people who were still worshipping the Great God Gailou suddenly stopped enthusiastically, and they stared blankly at the newly-appeared floor.

There was a brief eerie silence in the building.

The next second, like a blowout, countless people shouted and left messages.

"The Great God has appeared!"

"The Great God is resurrected! Everyone, please look upstairs, upstairs, and upstairs! Worship the Great God and ask the Great God for his blessing!"

"Great God, I want to ask for a peace charm! Burn incense for the Great God!

" My luck is really good, but there is one thing that I find very funny, the great god is actually worshipping himself."

"Inexplicably I feel that the great god is a little cute. What should I do! The great god is a young and beautiful young man, and he is so cute! Simply, Ah ah, my wolf nature has erupted, do you miss the quilt in the great god? "

" The great god, god, worship and worship, ask the great god to bless me. "

Mo Mo. Just a few minutes after I rolled my eyes and watched his message, the post gained new popularity again.

Lu Xiaoqi sat aside and raised the corner of his mouth: "Gun Gun likes it?"

Mo Gun Gun was actually stunned, he had no idea what mood he was in at this time, maybe he liked it, but he was also a little flustered.

Suddenly, everyone was paying attention to kneeling and bowing, and Mo Gun Gun was at a loss.

Xiao Wen's red eyes flashed. Compared to these, it was normal, and a wave of shocking messages would follow.

The boss of their family, the audience is not just human beings.

Just thinking about it, countless messages fell down, and several pages were turned over almost instantly.

"My God, I'm floating under the Qingpu Bridge. I'm so tired and cold after a hundred years. I really don't want to smell the smell of fish. I beg God to read that beautiful voice and let me reincarnate!"

"My God, I I am willing to give you the peony flower that I have guarded for three hundred years, as long as you are willing to recite it once on my grave."

"I died so miserably, I don't want to stay here, please help me."

"My God, my family. Someone has moved in, God! Help me, he grabbed my long neck!"

"..." Not to mention him, even the man who built the building didn't expect it, but in just two days, his building turned out to be on the hot list. Most importantly, what the hell are these recoveries! Since he experienced incredible incidents in person, a man can no longer face the world with an ordinary mind, and science cannot save him from being trapped in a ghost circle. Therefore, when he saw these messages, he started talking about it for the first time, as if he was also kneeling and worshiping the Great God. Suddenly, his complexion changed suddenly, he ran to the communication side quickly, and punched the balance. Although he gave Mo Gun Gun five million during the day, he could deliver the remaining five million after confirming that there was no problem, but the man dared not. This fucking world scares people to death. In order to please the Great God, he is willing to give a little more. So, when Mo Gun Gun was stunned by the overwhelming "kneeling and asking for help", a communication message came over. He looked down suspiciously, and his black pupils stared at the light bulb. Ten million. He received the rest of the money. Mo Gun Gun blinked, and after confirming again, it was indeed ten million. Mo Gungun turned his head: "Ten million, that's wrong." Xiaohong thought for a while, and then counted for a long time with her fingers on the ground, and nodded righteously: "It's wrong."

Xiaowen smiled: "Oh, I think it's right."

Xiaohong and Mo Gungun looked at each other with disapproval in their eyes.

Looking at the two pitiful little faces with the same expression, Xiao Wen couldn't help laughing: "He probably thought that he was too hard to send you off."

Mo Gun Gun blinked: "Huh?"

Sun Xiaoquan, who finally swayed back, listened. , He sneered and said, "He just wants to please the boss of the ball. This kind of person is a snob, you don't know, they are afraid of offending you."

Xiao Wen turned back with a smile.

Sun Xiaoquan was stunned for a moment, slapped himself hard, and then went out again looking at the sky and the earth.

The ghost baby, who had just entered the house and had not stretched out his hand to call "Mom", once again became an excuse for Sun Xiaoquan to escape.

The ghost baby's giggling stopped, he pouted, his two short arms folded, and he hugged his chest and glared at Sun Xiaoquan.

Ghost Infant: "Dad! Stupid." Sun Xiaoquan

glared at him: "Little brat, shut up. I don't know that I feel sorry for Dad." On the lap, he kissed: "If you feel uneasy, why don't you ask?" Thinking of the little guy sneaking out of the school without notifying him during the day, Lu Xiaoqi still had a black face. But this is the end, he doesn't want the little guy to suffer any more, let's pass this thing first. Lu Xiaoqi's pitch-black pupils looked around in a circle, frightening away the Specters who wanted to continue watching and coming up with ideas. Afterwards, he lowered his eyes with a smile that was not a smile, and his deep pupils were full of gloom. Xiao Wen gave Mo Gun Gun a pitying look, then he turned around and fled, and then he saw Sun Xiaoquan who had not had time to go far: "Sun Xiaoquan, come, come, today we come. How about a heads-up fight?"

Sun Xiaoquan was just about to agree, but when he saw the other Specters approaching together, he was startled.

Sun Xiaoquan: "What are you doing?"

Li Gui: "Done."

Sun Xiaoquan stared: "Damn, you are fouling!" After

saying that, he turned around and ran away, and a group of people singled him out, too special. Smelly shameless.

Mo Gun Gun dialed the man's communication.

After seeing the name of the communication over there, he was almost excited to connect, and then he saw a scene that he could never forget in his life. He sees the hero who is the world's treasure on the communication screen!

The hero and the great god sat greasy and crooked together, as if they were almost alone.

The words that had just reached his mouth were swallowed back, and the man swallowed his saliva.

Man: "Great God, Lu, Marshal Lu Lu..."

After killing him, he would never have imagined that one day he would be able to call directly to Marshal Lu's house.

Lu Xiaoqi narrowed his eyes, although he was standing, he looked down like the top of a mountain.

The man's heart was trembling when he was seen, and he stood more and more straight. It felt as if he went back to school and saw the director of politics and education.

No no no, much scarier than that.

With just one look, the man broke out in cold sweat, feeling more and more lucky and unfortunate.

The man's hair stood on end, "Yuan, Marshal..."

Lu Xiaoqi was expressionless: "Today, my child was taken care of by you."

In an instant, the man's face changed suddenly, he felt like the end of the world, what does this mean? , Do you think he deceived the boy? He really didn't mean it, he can explain it! He was on the forum yesterday and had no idea who he was looking for!

Mo Gun Gun looked at the man like a concubine, blinked in confusion.

Lu Xiaoqi observed the man for a moment, then put down his heart, his family definitely wouldn't care about such a useless type. Realizing that the man who had "privately met" his treasure was not a threat, Lu Xiaoqi lowered his eyes and stopped speaking, only sitting beside him with a strong sense of presence.

Mo Gun Gun scratched his face: "Just now, I received money."

Money? ! Oh yes yes yes! The frightened man reacted instantly, and he was trembling: "What, if the money is not enough, I can call again, really, I really didn't mean to..."

"It's not enough." Mo Gun Gun was stunned.

The man danced and danced, so frightened that the whole person was incoherent.

Mo Gun Gun waved his hand: "You gave an extra five million." The

man put down a little snack when he heard that there was no malice, he wiped his face: "Oh, this is what it should be, you are so busy, come here once, take me Rescue, this is what it should be. Just accept it."

Mo Gun Gun was stunned, hey.

Lu Xiaoqi instantly narrowed his eyes.

The man's heart skipped a beat, did he think he was bribing? Thinking about this, the man wanted to kill himself. He was too long at home and would not be smooth. If the marshal really felt that he bribed, it would really die.

Fortunately, the man's worries were useless, and Lu Xiaoqi was not going to join the panda group to make extra money.

It wasn't until the communication was turned off that the man felt alive. He couldn't help but sigh when he remembered what had just happened. Then, another burst of pride, he just spoke to the hero! The face-to-face kind.

Mo Gun Gun made a deal and got 15 million, smacking his lips happily.

He turned his head and stared at the big monster with clear watery pupils: "I'm rich! I can make money!"

Lu Xiaoqi restrained the sharpness in his eyes and smiled softly: "Well, Gun Gun is really amazing."

Mo Gun Gun rolled his eyes Cheng Crescent: "Yeah! I'll buy a big small lake this time."

Big, small, lake. Hearing the description of Little Panda Tuan'er

, Lu Xiaoqi couldn't help laughing: "Why, eh?" Mo Gun Gun tilted his head, "I also want to do something for our territory, listen.

Said that money can buy a lot of things!"

Lu Xiaoqi deepened his smile.

He touched Mo Gun Gun and smiled helplessly: "Well, then I'll wait for Gun Gun to send me a big, small lake."

Mo Gun Gun nodded and began to think with his fingers: "I still have to put a lot of fish. !"

Lu Xiaoqi nodded.

Mo Gun Gun rambled on, and the marshal beside him listened patiently, the corners of his mouth twitching lightly.

Just as he was talking, Mo Gun Gun looked up and was stunned.

For some reason, he suddenly felt that the moment of the big monster next to him was extremely pleasing to the eye, and the beauty of it made his heart surge.

The sky has fallen a dark curtain, and the stars are dotted like broken diamonds.

One after another flying cars passed in the distance, bringing up a splendid tail.

They only had a dim yellow smudged lamp at the door, and in the dimly lit room, the sound of two people's breathing sounded.

Lu Xiaoqi's pupils became darker and darker, and he fixedly stared at the boy who had been stunned.

The two looked at each other quietly, the faint scent of each other's nose between their noses. At this moment, time has stopped.

For some reason, Mo Gun Gun became nervous, and his cheeks gradually turned red.

He bit his lip and let out a moan.

"Big monster."

Lu Xiaoqi replied in a low voice, his voice getting deeper and deeper: "Huh?"

Being stared at by the big monster, Mo Gun Gun lowered his eyes, but he couldn't help but be curious. Sneak glance.

Mo Gungun always felt that the atmosphere was strange, but he didn't want to spoil it, he always felt extremely shy.

Lu Xiaoqi stretched out his hand and stroked the young man's smooth face.

Mo Gun Gun widened his eyes.

Lu Xiaoqi approached slightly, his fingertips ran across the boy's chin, leaning on the other side of Mo Gun Gun's head.

The boy who was beaten by the wall was completely overwhelmed. He carefully grabbed the corner of the big monster's clothes, "Big monster."

As early as after all the Specters ran out, Xiaohong plunged into the sinker, and was now holding a coma. Xiao Huang, and Wu Da Wu Er stared straight at the world outside the pendant.

Wu Da Wu Er's face was not very good.

Wu Er was almost dark. He pointed to Lu Xiaoqi's jumping feet: "It's too irritating, too irritating! What is this going to do to our bum!"

Wu Da remained silent with a dark face, and he knew from the situation that he must be uneasy and kind. .

But the problem is that their juniors have no sense of wolf defense at all.

Wu Da's voice was hoarse: "I've figured it out."

Wu Er: "Liar! Look at this man, his face is full of unease and kindness! I want to beat him to death!"

Wu Da looked at him silently, his expression vicissitudes of life : "He's not trying to do something once or twice."

Not knowing that he was being slandered, Mo Gun Gun looked at the face that was getting closer, his whole body stiffened.

Lu Xiaoqi's nose was close to the tip of the boy's nose and rubbed lightly, "I really want to touch you, okay?"

"Hmm." Mo Gungun blinked innocently, his cheeks were crimson. Know where.

The smile in Lu Xiaoqi's eyes deepened, he lowered his head and lightly touched the boy's lips.

It was just a simple touch, and Lu Xiaoqi stepped back.

Mo Gungun was a little stunned, he stared blankly at Lu Xiaoqi: "Ah."

After the stay, Mo Gun Gun's cheeks blushed, he squeezed his mouth and let out an embarrassed "Yeah".

Lu Xiaoqi's tense face finally eased, and he lightly kissed the boy's forehead: "It won't feel uncomfortable."

Mo Gungun obediently shook his head, licking his mouth with a blushing face.

Not uncomfortable, but felt a little, a little, a little bit of joy. After thinking about it secretly, the panda group quite likes this feeling.

Although it was a kiss, Mo Gun Gun had never kissed a big monster on the mouth. The atmosphere made him uncomfortable.

Wu Er, who was squatting in the sinker, was about to explode.

Wu Da sighed and shivered a little: "What is it, what is it..." Xiaohong

saw it, puzzled: "Why are you angry." Wu Er was trembling all over. Xiaohong felt that the two grandfathers were a bit baffling, so she comforted them: "How normal they kiss, I always kiss Xiao Huang, Xiao Huang said, only with the most important friends! The relationship between the two of them How wonderful!" After saying that, Xiaohong envied Lu Xiaoqi a little. Lu Xiaoqi smiled and kissed the boy on the cheek again. This time, Mo Gun Gun wasn't shy, he touched his face, and then he understood in seconds, and instantly felt that he was sublimated and not uneasy. This is normal! When the big monster is not happy, kissing is happy! But he wasn't unhappy, and kissing the mouth still made the panda a little embarrassed. Seeing the young man wandering out of the sky, Lu Xiaoqi was rarely stunned, and then he couldn't help crying and laughing. He kissed again, and let go of what he thought of. It seemed that there was no panda group with the charming atmosphere before. Lu Xiaoqi nodded his head: "What were you thinking just now?"

Mo Gun Gun scratched his face: "I think if the big monster is not happy in the future, it would be better to kiss."

Lu Xiaoqi: "..."

Lu Xiaoqi's eyes were faint, seeing the innocent and natural expression of the young man, he sighed. one sound.

Lu Xiaoqi pointed his mouth: "In the future, only kiss here."

Mo Gun Gun glanced at him obediently.

Kissing the big monster's mouth makes the young panda feel happy, but when kissing someone else...

Lu Xiaoqi's face darkened: "You are not allowed to kiss others, not even your face.

" Gun Gun was stunned, he scratched his face: "Isn't it okay to ride the wind?"

Lu Xiaoqi: "No."

Mo Gun Gun: "That little red..."

Lu Xiaoqi: "None of them, only Me." Do

n't roll your face.

Lu Xiaoqi pinched his face: "Would Gun Gun be happy if I comforted others like this?"

After thinking about it for a while, Mo Gun Gun immediately pulled his face down, he hugged the big monster's arm: "No! Big monsters can't do this.

Lu Xiaoqi's smile deepened: "Then we agreed? No one will kiss in the future, only each other." Mo

Gun Gun glanced at the angular mouth of the big monster and hummed.

Lu Xiaoqi was happy when he got the promise from the young man. In the next second, he put his arms on both sides: "Then, tell me, why didn't you tell me to go out during the day."

Mo Gun Gun stiffened.

what.

Lu Xiaoqi was ready to settle accounts in the autumn.

78

Chapter 78

After being settled by Qiuhou, Mo Gungun's body froze. He scratched his face, a little bewildered.

Lu Xiaoqi stared at him with an obscure gaze.

Clearly expressing his unhappiness, Lu Xiaoqi said, "Why didn't you tell me."

Why. He really didn't mean it. Mo Gungun thought for a while, kissed General Lu on the mouth, and looked at General Lu tearfully.

Lu Xiaoqi's expression froze, but he still did not speak.

Seeing this, Mo Gungun didn't know what to do at all.

Xiaohong in the pendant: "If you kiss him again, a real good friend will only need to kiss him, no matter how big a misunderstanding will be solved. Before I sneaked out, Xiao Huang was very angry, so I kissed him. I'm not angry anymore." Xiaohong briefly told Mo Gungun her story as a visitor.

Xiaohong spoke very sincerely, and did not find any problems.

Wu Da looked at Xiao Hong, then glanced at Xiao Huang, who was pretending to be unconscious, and sighed with a heavy and vicissitudes of life.

Wu Er's mouth twitched fiercely, what is this?

Mo Gun Gun raised his eyes, it seemed that the general Lu Shang was going to turn over the old accounts, he thought about it: Then... kiss again?

Mo Gun Gun took a deep breath and said, "I didn't mean to, I just wanted to surprise you." He

was shocked. Lu Xiaoqi nodded slowly, but did not let go.

Mo Gun Gun blinked, and finally scratched his face: "Well, I'm sorry."

Panda Tuan'er was downcast, his little head drooping.

Lu Xiaoqi squinted his eyes and raised his lips at an angle that the teenager could not see. Looks like he knew he was wrong.

His new marshal, if not for his huge and irreplaceable merits, countless people will prevent him from promotion. This promotion is both an opportunity and a challenge. The monster hidden in the dark has long been about to move. Although he can protect the little guy, he hopes that the little guy has a sense of crisis.

Afterwards, Lu Xiaoqi said, "You have to tell your family when you go out, you know."

Mo Gungun nodded obediently.

Lu Xiaoqi gently pulled the person into his arms: "I'll be worried."

Mo Gun Gun closed his eyes, feeling the heat from the other person's hot chest, he stretched out his small paws and grabbed the corner of his clothes.

Lu Xiaoqi kissed his forehead: "It's not safe outside. If you want to go out, I'll accompany you?"

Blinking his eyes, Mo Gun Gun raised his head: "Doesn't the big monster object to me going out?"

Lu Xiaoqi smiled: "Just get out. I find it interesting and meaningful. I have no reason to object, right."

Mo Gungun raised his eyebrows and said, "The big monster is so nice."

Lu Xiaoqi fixed on his panda's bright smile, and couldn't help but leaned in and kissed his cheek.

Seeing that the atmosphere was good, a certain marshal was about to kiss his lips while it was still hot, when he was interrupted by Mo Gun Gun, who was puzzled.

"Yeah!" Mo Gungun hurriedly grabbed the big monster's arm: "Big monster, there are a lot of people who need help on the forum, let's help them." He has money and can help those who ask for help or other beings to do something things within your power.

If you're lucky, you might even be able to make some money.

In addition to the big and small lake, he wants to buy a lot of things, he wants to buy a small piece of tree.

Lu Xiaoqi: "..."

Uneasy, Mo Gun Gun shook the Marshal's arm: "Big monster, okay?"

Lu Xiaoqi helplessly twitched the corners of his eyes and nodded.

Lu Xiaoqi: "I've heard it all."

Mo Gungun shook his little head happily, "Hmm!"

Lu Xiaoqi approached again, and was about to continue the charming atmosphere and things just now, but he was pulled up again by the roll.

Lu Xiaoqi: "..."

This time, it seems that they can't be kissed.

Mo Gungun opened the forum: "Let's see which one needs the most help."

In the world of the big monster, there are countless existences waiting for his help, which makes the panda who came to the unfamiliar place very happy.

The world accommodated him and accepted him.

Lu Xiaoqi silently looked at the energetic young man and rubbed his head vigorously.

Lu Xiaoqi was helpless: "Okay, listen to Gun Gun."

Pulling the big monster to read a few messages, Mo Gun Gun couldn't make up his mind: "Big monster, there are too many." After

scanning the word Qingpu Bridge, Lu Xiao Qi Tongren flickered slightly: "That's it."

Mo Gun Gun took a look and agreed without any objection.

A smile flashed in Lu Xiaoqi's eyes.

Qingpu Bridge is a very famous scenic spot in Celta. It is not only a haunted and mysterious place, but also a romantic holy place for countless couples. It can be said that the two contrasting definitions make Qingpu Bridge very controversial.

But I have to say that most of the couples who have been to Qingpu Bridge have achieved positive results and seem to have a good life.

Qingpu Bridge is a holy place for couples, but it is not very friendly to single dogs.

If single young men and women pass by, they will see ghosts. In other words, fell in love by a ghost.

Qingpu Bridge?

Wu Dawu looked at each other in dismay, and finally heaved a sigh of relief. That ugly thing finally stopped bullying their juniors.

Fortunately, the two heartbroken grandfathers did not know the meaning of Qingpu Bridge, otherwise it would have exploded in place.

Now that the lucky one was chosen, Mo Gungun left a message on the forum.

Lu Gungui: "Take the order."

Mo Gungun left only two words, and went to Qingpu Bridge with Lu Xiaoqi, leaving behind a group of fans who were going crazy.

"Ah, ah! I saw the great god! The great god bubbling up and said that he took the order!"

"So who did the great god take!"

"Yes, ask the great god for guidance, who is the lucky one? Soak it out and show it! My 1.8-meter neck is about to be twisted, and God asks me to be the first to receive an order!"

"I have been hanging on a willow tree for more than ten years, please God first Help me!"

"Oh, just now another nasty couple showed their affection in front of me, well, for the sake of their prayers to me, I won't make trouble, but what does it mean to send me a fish! I I don't want to eat fish, ah, ah, the fish under the bridge is too strong, burn me some pastries, please! God, give me some honey."

But after a short time, the popularity of the post was once again set off. The stars of the entertainment industry who are vying to win the hot list hate it.

How can something so unscientific come up? Did someone buy a navy army?

It didn't take long for the stars in the entertainment industry to think so, and they were crushed again. It was news of a panda.

what the hell!

An animal actually stole the enthusiasm of the entire interstellar people! !

When the speeding car stopped in front of Qingpu Bridge, Lu Xiaoqi jumped down first, caught the boy who jumped up, and took his hand forward.

Qingpu Bridge is very spectacular, with a length of more than 300 kilometers.

The lights are bright, and the lights are dotted with stars, which are extremely bright and splendid. In this night scene, there are already many couples holding hands.

Mo Gun Gun looked left and right, full of curiosity about this place.

Lu Xiaoqi was afraid that he would fall, so he held his hand tightly and walked slowly with the boy's pace.

The marshal looked sideways, and after staring at the boy for a few seconds, he looked out of the bridge from a distance.

To be honest, this place has a bit of seawater smell, but the majestic sea surface that blows up the waves is still refreshing.

In the interstellar space, it has long been recognized that men and men hold hands, so Lu Xiaoqi and Mo Gungun's intimacy will not attract people's attention. A couple in the distance were hugging and kissing, and they seemed to be really excited. After the kiss, the boy shouted "I love you" loudly.

Lu Xiaoqi squinted at the boy calmly.

Mo Gun Gun was stunned.

The atmosphere was just right, and a single man was terrified and ran with tears streaming down his face, looking extremely strange.

As he ran, he cried, "Stop chasing me! Stop chasing me, I can't take it anymore!" With

a slight pause, Lu Xiaoqi narrowed his eyes. When the man ran over, he was instantly subdued by him. Struggled a few times but was powerless. He could only pant and cry in fear: "Let me go, let me go!"

Lu Xiaoqi: "Calm down."

The man struggled for a few minutes, and after getting tired, he finally raised his head and noticed something was wrong.

The sad music just now was finally removed from his mind. Just now, he seemed to have seen the sad song of a pair of lovers, and then he almost jumped along, jumped down...

Fortunately, a cold wind came and woke him with a hot head, otherwise the consequences would be unimaginable.

Mo Gun Gun looked at him, looked behind him, and frowned slightly.

He seemed to have seen a black shadow just now.

It shouldn't be an illusion.

The man gasped for breath, but turned around abruptly but found nothing wrong. He raised his head to observe Lu Xiaoqi carefully, and was stunned for a while.

He widened his eyes in astonishment and pointed at Lu Xiaoqi's mouth wide open: "You, you, you..."

Lu Xiaoqi looked down coldly: "Have you calmed down now?" The

man glanced at Lu Xiaoqi's body Shadow, completely relieved, his eyes turned red: "Yes, yes."

Facing Lu Xiaoqi, no one was uneasy, the man was both excited and nervous.

Lu Xiaoqi: "What happened just now?" The

man was stunned for a moment, and immediately fell like a bean: "Marshal! Fortunately, you saved me! You scared me to death. I'm here to travel, and I don't believe in ghosts, but, Just now I really heard someone calling me, let me go over, and then countless sadness flooded my heart, and then I looked up and saw that horrible ghost at Qingpu Bridge! Oh my God, he's over there!"

The more the man spoke, the more excited he became, his whole body trembling, and his words were incoherent.

Lu Xiaoqi narrowed his eyes: "Mm."

Mo Gun Gun followed him and pointed in the direction, but he still didn't see any ghosts, but there was indeed another dark shadow just now.

what's going on? ? ?

The man wanted to grab Lu Xiaoqi to gain a sense of security, but he didn't dare: "Master Marshal, please save me, I, I really hit a ghost!" Lu

Xiaoqi lowered his eyes: "You can go."

He was stunned, and pointed at himself excitedly: "Am I safe?"

Lu Xiaoqi didn't say a word, he turned around and looked over.

The Specter Force, who finally caught up, saw their boss and Lu Xiaoqi watching the scenery as soon as they arrived.

Mo Gun Gun looked at the water, Lu Xiaoqi looked at him.

Xiaowen braked suddenly : "Cough, we seem to be in the wrong place."

Sun Xiaoquan bared his teeth: "To disturb someone's relationship, I was struck by lightning, ah, struck by lightning ." Xiaowen

: "..."

Zhang Lan: " Wait a minute, the boss of the group seems to be troubled."

Sun Xiaoquan was shocked: "Could it be that the two came here and didn't talk about it?? Then we have to support the boss of the group! Beat his marshal!!"

Zhang Lanbai Glancing at him: "Go and ask."

Sun Xiaoquan wanted to refute, but found that all the ghosts were looking at him with a smile, and they moved closer with a shake.

Sun Xiaoquan: "Boss, what happened?"

Mo Gun Gun: "I think I saw that ghost, I want to help him."

Sun Xiaoquan's eyes lit up immediately when he heard this: "Let it go to me, I'll find it!!" With this kind of physical work, Sun Xiaoquan was obliged to do so, so he rushed out happily. Then, after a while, he came back sullenly.

The ghost baby in Sun Xiaoquan's arms also bulged, and the two guys had blue noses and swollen faces.

Sun Xiaoquan scolded: "I can't beat him!" Can I beat him

?

Xiaowen smiled and comforted him in a particularly careless way: "Well, that's a pity."

Sun Xiaoquan said weakly, "Hey. At this time, we have to share the enemy!"

It's really that Sun Xiaoquan's mouth is too cheap. He was repaired, but it did not cause the anger of the ghosts.

Zhang Lan even had a bit of a crush on this local snake eldest brother whom he had never met before. Mo Gungun was stunned

: "How did this happen?" Sun Xiaoquan wanted to speak, but Zhang Lan grabbed it first: "Probably Sun Xiaoquan wanted to use violence, but he was beaten up." Sun Xiaoquan was instantly depressed. Since he became a ghost, in addition to group fights, it was the first time that he was beaten up and could not fight back! The guy looked at Sven, he didn't expect to be so strong. Really blinded that face! ! ! Although he complained in his heart, Sun Xiaoquan still said: "He is soaking his hair under that bridge pier." After a pause, Sun Xiaoquan said solemnly: "He has merit and golden light on him." Thinking of this, it is normal to be stronger than him . . Mo Gun Gun nodded and walked to the bridge pier. Just as he approached, he saw the meritorious ghost who easily beat Sun Xiaoquan. I have to say that this is an extremely handsome young man, but half of his body is soaked in the water, and his face is extremely pale.

After the meritorious ghost looked at Mo Gun Gun, he looked at Lu Xiaoqi beside Mo Gun Gun for two seconds, and the corners of his mouth gradually twitched.

Gongde Gui smiled meaningfully: "Oh, this is really lucky, I seem to have seen something." He leaned on his cheeks: "Let me think, how should I make them settle down with such a couple, today It's already been kissed and shouted, why don't you kneel down to propose marriage?"

"What kneel down to propose marriage?" Mo Gun Gun tilted his head and asked in confusion.

Gongde Ghost, who was thinking about something beautiful, was stunned for a moment, then he slowly turned his head and looked at Mo Gungun.

Then, moving a few minutes to the left in disbelief, Mo Gun Gun turned his head away, staring at him closely. The consternation on the face of the meritorious ghost was even stronger. He moved a few minutes to the right, and Mo Gungun chased and shifted over, with a little more confusion in his eyes.

The meritorious ghost didn't believe it, so he went back and forth, Mo Gungun's little head followed, and his little face wrinkled after a while.

This ghost is a little hyperactive, and his head is a little dizzy.

Mo Gungun's eyes seemed to be caring for mentally handicapped children: "What are you doing?" After

confirming that he was seen, the meritorious ghost: "You, can you see me?!"

His spells are useless for single dogs, single people Only the men and women who are in can see him, but he clearly sees the red thread on the two people, the thread is so strong that the two people are entangled, and even God can't take it apart.

Mo Gun Gun nodded, "I can see it."

Gongde Ghost: "You can really see me? Then can he see me?"

He pointed at Lu Xiaoqi.

Lu Xiaoqi had a vague feeling, narrowed his eyes and glanced at him coldly.

The meritorious ghost felt a suffocating aura, he looked at the two people carefully, and immediately changed his face.

The meritorious ghost suddenly realized, and slapped his forehead: "Ah! It's you!" The

meritorious ghost: "Are you a god?"

Mo Gungun blinked: "Did you leave a message on the forum?"

The meritorious ghost nodded, took out the sealed small book that he treasured, "It's really me!"

After saying that, the meritorious ghost floated over: "The Great God left a message to take the order, is it me?"

Mo Gungun nodded: "Well."

The meritorious ghost smiled: "Haha, I'm so lucky."

Mo Gungun pointed to his message: "Do you think it's cold here, very tired? Want to reincarnate?" The

meritorious ghost was stunned, and the curvature of the corner of his mouth became bitter: "Ghost How can I know whether it is hot or cold. I can't understand it when I'm tired, and there's nothing I can do about reincarnation. I still have an unfulfilled wish, so how can I be reincarnated. However, it's good to send me some honey or something."

Mo Gun Gun: "Honey , just want honey?"

Gongde Ghost was stunned and smiled: "Honey is pretty good. It's sweet, in case I can taste it. I'm afraid that it may be diluted and tasteless when poured into water. In fact, I really didn't expect myself to be so lucky. I helped countless people become lovers here, but I didn't find that person. The existence I had been expecting didn't come, I was waiting for him."

Gongde Ghost: "In During the time he was waiting for him, he inadvertently helped a young couple get married, and I got the merit points by accident. This is really interesting. I tried several times by mistake, and found that God gave me an ability , I can see other people's marriage line. I see other people's..."

Gongde Ghost: "Can't wait for him, I'm here to help couples, I didn't expect this to become a holy place, it's really interesting."

Gongde Ghost wrinkled His brows were serious: "I probably just feel lonely."

Mo Gun Gun was stunned.

The meritorious ghost suddenly buried himself in the water, exposing above his shoulders, "But today I am very lucky, just now a two hundred and fifty came to fight me."

Two hundred and fifty glared angrily.

If it wasn't for Xiao Wen's suppression, Sun Xiaoquan would have been humiliated again.

Gongde Ghost doesn't care whether Sun Xiaoquan is angry or not, "My whole body of merit is from being a matchmaker as a matchmaker." He sank again: "If he doesn't come again, I'll pimp people and be the second The marriage witness. This business is also very good."

Mo Gungun looked at the ghost of merit and was a little stunned.

Gongde Ghost smiled: "This ability is very good, I can see not only people, but also other species." Then he pointed to Sun Xiaoquan and then pointed to Li Zhenzhen, who was floating in the distance: "They are a family of three. It 's pretty good." The family of

three...

Li Zhenzhen, who was about to approach the ghost baby, made a move, and her pupilless eyes swept straight at it.

Sun Xiaoquan also froze, he pointed to himself, and then pointed to Li Zhenzhen: "Ah? Ahhh!"

Li Zhenzhen felt humiliated and left.

Mo Gun Gun: "Do you really want honey?"

Gongde Ghost: "It would be best if the honey can be burned for me, but I'm afraid it will evaporate directly after burning it."

Professor Ghost: "That's not water. "The

ghost of meritorious virtue looked at him and said, "Burning it into black scorch is not delicious."

Mo Gungun felt that it seemed impossible for him to help him. The first time he came out, he didn't help others, and he was unhappy.

Seeing that his red panda group was unhappy, Lu Xiaoqi immediately rose up.

Being able to hear the voice faintly, Lu Xiaoqi said, "What kind of person is that person?"

Gongde Gui was stunned for a moment, then waved his hand: "It's useless, I don't know, I've been here for many years, he should have died long ago. But he didn't come to me when he died. I guess he didn't remember me for a long time. After reincarnation, even if he is him, he is not the one I know. If I think about it this way, I suddenly feel that I have waited for so many years. Meaning."

Sun Xiaoquan: "Hey, IQ is a good thing." The

ghost of merit swept over lightly: "I hope you will recharge it in your next life."

Sun Xiaoquan is about to explode.

Suddenly, the ghost of meritorious virtue caught a live fish and stuffed it into his mouth from nowhere

. Gun Gun felt that when the ghost of meritorious deeds said the final word, he took a hard bite.

Lu Xiaoqi narrowed his eyes and left with his own panda group: "That person will help you find it."

Gongde Gui was stunned, looked at the person's back, and showed a complicated smile for a while, then he opened the door. A small collection of books, I went to the forum and left a post that envy countless people.

The ghost of merit said: "I was watching people kissing under the bridge. I didn't expect the god of luck to come, and the god to show me Feng Shui. I asked him for a bottle of honey, haha, I've made sure that the god is indeed the god. , I promise with a ghost, he is a real beauty, and the existence around him is also super strong, in short, it is Lang Cai Lang. Moreover, you humans will never imagine how shocking this person is, he is dead and resurrected Miracle!"

After Gongde Ghost left a message, the whole post boiled again!

Dead and resurrected? ! And this miraculous operation? !

The guy who wants honey, come out, they promise not to kill him!

79

Chapter 79 The Panda Inhuman Legion Gathered

The forum exploded because of the ghost of merit.

Humans followed suit, envious but not too jealous, and some even expressed that they had seen the Great God and left false news.

But for ghosts, the messages of meritorious ghosts are extremely hated by ghosts.

Especially the guy with a long neck of 1.8 meters, he was looking forward to the stars and the moon, he was almost cut in two, waiting for the great god to save him out of trouble, but he was cut off by this water ghost, the most important thing is , This water ghost is super irritating and only wants some ghost honey, is it deliberately showing off.

Must be showing off!

After seeing everyone's messages, Gongde Ghost smiled and hid his merits and fame.

Back at home, it was very late, Mo Gun Gun sat cross-legged on the bed, thinking seriously.

When Lu Xiaoqi came out of the bathroom, he saw the dignified panda group.

He couldn't help but smile: "What are you thinking about?"

Mo Gungun: "I'm thinking about how to help that ghost find the person he wants. There is a fish-shaped birthmark on his butt."

Lu Xiaoqi squinted and sat on the Beside him, stroking his hair, patiently.

After being smoothed, Mo Gun Gun instinctively rubbed it, and his round eyes gradually curved into two crescents.

Mo Gun rolled his face: "How do I find it."

Lu Xiaoqi: "Don't worry, leave it to me, eh?"

As the Marshal of Celta Central Star Region, this trivial matter can still be done. Already ordered. This is a selection task for the intelligence organization, and it can be obtained sooner or later.

It was the first time the little guy helped others, and Lu Xiaoqi was supportive.

It is enough to be able to feel the joy that the process of helping others brings to him.

Mo Gungun got the support of the big monster, so he didn't worry anymore.

The next day was a rest day. He had an extraordinarily sweet early sleep. When he woke up, it was already past eleven o'clock.

Lu Xiaoqi's intelligence system also handed over a document.

Mo Gungun basked in the sun to eat and drink, happily holding a cup of milk and sighing: "Ah, today's innocence is so good."

Lu Xiaoqi smiled: "Yes, very good."

Lu Xiaoqi's subordinates are that After sorting out the information, there were fish-shaped birthmarks and after matching other news, two people were screened out.

One of them has been confirmed dead, and the other is still in the world.

Mo Gun Gun took the last sip of water, and Xiao Wen rushed over excitedly.

Xiao Wen: "Boss Gun Tuan'er! We have found that human being!"

Mo Gun Gun's eyes lit up as he looked over.

Lu Xiaoqi, who had already taken out the documents and had not yet had time to show his abilities, said, "..."

Mo Gun's dark pupils stared at Xiao Wen.

Mo Gun Gun: "Did you really find it?"

Xiao Wen: "Really, we followed the existing clues and followed the direction of the water ghost to find the person he admires."

Mo Gun Gun's eyes brightened and he jumped up: " Then what are we waiting for, why don't we go now."

Xiao Wen paused: "But there are still problems."

Mo Gun Gun tilted his head in confusion: "Huh?"

Xiao Wen: "That person..."

Lu Xiaoqi Squinting: "He's dead."

Xiao Wen nodded: "Yes. We only found a little soul in the place where he died. But it's too weak and may dissipate at any time. We can't bring him here. So, now it's Zhang Lan who is protecting this ray of soul over there. I'm coming back to find you."

Mo Gungun's eyes became serious, "It's about to dissipate? Let's go!"

Lu Xiaoqi: "..."

Originally, he planned to use this to help the boy and share the burden for him, but he never thought that these ghosts who stole the attention of the panda group would also do this.

It took an hour for the two of them to reach their destination.

But when they got there, the three Xiaowen didn't see the so-called soul, and even Zhang Lan was gone.

Mo Gungun twitched his nose, "Where is it?"

Xiaohong looked around in the pendant, but didn't find any ghosts.

Frowning, Xiao Wen closed his eyes and clicked his fingers. After a while, his face was not very good, and his expression became more and more solemn.

Seeing this, Mo Gun Gun was a little worried.

Mo Gun Gun: "Xiao Wen, what happened?"

Xiao Wen's face was gloomy: "Zhang Lan and the others were taken away, I used the retrospective technique just now, only to see a gust of wind, that wisp of soul and Zhang Lan were swept away. Let's go. But before Zhang Lan was taken away, there were clues left behind, we seem to have to wait."

Mo Gungun's expression changed slightly: "Didn't you see who took it away?"

Xiao Wen: "I didn't see it . ."

Mo Gun Gun became worried: "How can I find Zhang Lan?" How do you say that Zhang Lan is a friend, he helped her for so long, and was taken away Mo Gun Gun worried: "What will happen to her?"

Ghost Shouldn't be skinned, but it seems to be more terrifying.

Mo Gun Gun thought, and broke out in a cold sweat.

Facing the bizarre world, Lu Xiaoqi was helpless, he couldn't help clenching his fists.

Lu Xiaoqi lowered his eyes and patted the boy lightly, "It's alright."

At this time, he could only comfort him without pain or itching.

What a man.

Even if you can't share the worries and solve problems for the people you like, what about the marshal, the supreme power is useless.

As Lu Xiaoqi thought about it, his eyes became darker and darker, and while his mind was surging, a silver lightning flashed in the depths of his pupils.

Xiao Wen felt it, and looked over with fear and alertness.

Coincidentally, seeing the silver light flashing in Lu Xiaoqi's eyes, Xiao Wen, as a Specter, was almost blinded by a stab in his eyes.

He covered his eyes, screaming in pain.

Hearing his voice, Lu Xiaoqi, who was immersed in his thoughts, suddenly returned to his senses, and the waves of lightning disappeared without a trace.

Lu Xiaoqi stared at him blankly.

At that moment, he could clearly see Xiao Wen's appearance, as well as the panic and pain in his eyes.

Mo Gun Gun was shocked: "Xiao Wen! What's wrong with you?"

Xiao Wen covered his eyes and said, "It hurts. Oh my God, the general's eyes will discharge. It hurts to death.

" It seems to be the aftermath of crying miserably.

In the end, Xiao Wen had no choice: "No way, it still hurts. Boss Gun Tuan, please read to me."

Mo Gun Gun was stunned, opened his mouth immediately, and began to read.

For ghosts, the four articles are indeed necessary for home travel, but after reading it a few times, the burning pain disappeared.

If Xiao Wen's eyes were still red, he would have thought that he was just delusional.

Xiao Wen was in shock, "What the hell did the general do just now, then I felt like my soul was almost dissipated."

Lu Xiaoqi was stunned, he just felt a burst of warmth in his eyes, and he didn't know what he had done.

Mo Gungun raised his head and looked at it, but he didn't see any difference in the big monster's eyes, it was still dark, like two vortexes.

At this moment, Xiao Wen was even more afraid of Lu Xiaoqi, and his attitude was extremely respectful.

They still need to find clues.

Xiaohong, who was hidden in the pendant, couldn't help worrying, and jumped out, and was suddenly choked when she was about to speak.

He coughed coughingly.

Choking hard.

Xiaohong was out of breath and coughed for a long time before he recovered. He covered his nose and was particularly aggrieved: "Wow! It smells so bad!"

As soon as it came out, he smelled a super strong stench. .

It's terrible. This smell is a hundred times worse than the smell of a stinky water ditch. The human Lu Renyao had some of this fishy smell on his body before. This is really terrible.

Mo Gungun patted Xiaohong's back

with his fingers: "Are you alright." Xiaohong covered her nose: "It's alright, don't worry. But this place really stinks!"

Smelly? !

Lu Xiaoqi's pupils were stern, and he disappeared in a flash.

Ever since he felt his eyes warm for a while, he could clearly hear the sounds around him. For example, Xiaohong's little milky voice.

He clearly knew Xiaohong's abilities, and at this moment Lu Xiaoqi was thinking: "It smells bad?"

Xiaohong nodded vigorously: "Well, it smells very bad!"

Lu Xiaoqi's expression became more clear: "Then Compared with Lu Renyao?"

Xiaohong: "It smells worse." Lu Xiaoqi: "Can we find out

where this smell comes from? This is probably the key to finding Zhang Lan."

I heard that I was extremely useful, and I was not afraid of stinks in an instant.

He cried and wiggled his nose, and pointed in one direction with tears in his eyes.

Xiaohong: "Over there!"

Lu Xiaoqi looked over, expressionless: "If there are no accidents, there may be a greater harvest."

Xiaohong flapped her wings, a little excited: "Am I very useful? "

Mo Gun Gun: "Yes, Xiaohong's nose is really amazing!"

Xiaohong touched her nose.

Xiao Wen peeked at Lu Xiaoqi several times, and the pain and burning feeling were no longer there, so he felt relieved.

It seems that the general's ability to kill ghosts is not very controllable. It is better for him to be less confrontational with him in the future.

This family is completely restrained from their ghosts.

The two and one ghost followed Xiaohong's instructions and came to the ruins, and Xiaohong was almost fainted by now.

He couldn't take it anymore, and he said dully: "I, I want to go in the pendant, I..." After speaking

, he slipped into the pendant, and then he felt as if he had come to life. He was really dying just now. .

Mo Gun Gun pursed his lips as he looked at the ruins emitting a thick red and black mist.

Zhang Lan, is that right here?

Zhang Lan still didn't deliver any news, so obviously, the mana who caught her was much stronger than her.

Lu Xiaoqi's pupils flickered, and he made a call.

Mo Gun Gun was still looking at the ruins.

Seeing that he was a little nervous, Lu Xiaoqi stretched out a generous hand and grasped his: "Don't be afraid, I'm here."

Mo Gungun looked back at the big monster for a moment and nodded vigorously.

When Xiao Wen came, he sent a message to his family and friends group. The members of the family and friends group received the notification and rushed over from all directions immediately. If Li Gui didn't wantonly devour other ghosts, he could easily gain the respect of ghosts. .

Because of Mo Gun Gun's four chapters, the relatives and friends don't have to work hard to find substitutes or devour other ghosts, so they are much more friendly to other weak ghosts, and it is this friendship that has won the respect of countless ghosts. When they got the news and rushed here desperately, some magical ghosts followed.

As for those weak and unable to leave the land of death, they can only sigh and sigh.

After a while, Mo Gun Gun's reserve army turned into a corpse of worms and corpses that surrounded the place. This team was the first supporter of Mo Gun Gun, who was serious and serious. Moreover, they have been listening to the four chapters of Gun Gun in a loop recently. They have become copper skinned and iron bones, and they are not afraid of death. Now they are like humanoids, and each of them is probably equivalent to a B-level mecha.

But the problem is, these humanoids, their weapons are shovels, hammers, chainsaws...

The ones floating on these corpses are the relatives and friends of the ghosts, and behind them are the demons and ghosts who are supported by friendship.

Mo Gun Gun looked at the darkness, "..."

He tilted his head, always feeling as if he was about to fight.

It was also the first time that Lu Xiaoqi had seen it clearly, and it was indeed the first time that he had carefully observed his supporters.

Then, Lu Xiaoqi was speechless for a long time.

He couldn't tell the mood at this moment, and closed his eyes complicatedly.

Mo Gun Gun looked at these beings and clenched his fists: "Zhang Lan is inside, we will rescue them."

He did not understand when marching to fight.

He is probably the mascot of the Inhuman Legion, and his presence is a kind of cohesion.

Lu Xiaoqi took over the command, and when he went to Celta from the gray star field, he was the temporary commander. These inhuman beings also obeyed his orders. For Lu Xiaoqi, they had a natural sense of obedience when they saw a natural enemy.

Lu Xiaoqi did not expect this kind of development.

He squinted his eyes and stretched out his arms: "Then go ahead and rush in."

He originally intended to enter secretly, but this was already a move, so it wasn't as fast as a soldier.

It's better to hit the opponent by surprise.

He has just observed the surrounding situation and found that there are many obscure shoe prints here, which belong to human beings.

It's military boots.

The next step is to replace, replace immediately after writing, replace immediately after writing, replace immediately!

It took an hour for the two of them to reach their destination.

But when they got there, the three Xiaowen didn't see the so-called soul, and even Zhang Lan was gone.

Mo Gungun twitched his nose, "Where is it?"

Xiaohong looked around in the pendant, but didn't find any ghosts.

Frowning, Xiao Wen closed his eyes and clicked his fingers. After a while, his face was not very good, and his expression became more and more solemn.

Seeing this, Mo Gun Gun was a little worried.

Mo Gun Gun: "Xiao Wen, what happened?"

Xiao Wen's face was gloomy: "Zhang Lan and the others were taken away, I used the retrospective technique just now, only to see a gust of wind, that wisp of soul and Zhang Lan were swept away. Let's go. But before Zhang Lan was taken away, there were clues left behind, we seem to have to wait."

Mo Gungun's expression changed slightly: "Didn't you see who took it away?"

Xiao Wen: "I didn't see it . ."

Mo Gun Gun became worried: "How can I find Zhang Lan?" How do you say that Zhang Lan is a friend, he helped her for so long, and was taken away Mo Gun Gun worried: "What will happen to her?"

Ghost Shouldn't be skinned, but it seems to be more terrifying.

Mo Gun Gun thought, and broke out in a cold sweat.

Facing the bizarre world, Lu Xiaoqi was helpless, he couldn't help clenching his fists.

Lu Xiaoqi lowered his eyes and patted the boy lightly, "It's alright."

At this time, he could only comfort him without pain or itching.

What a man.

Even if you can't share the worries and solve problems for the people you like, what about the marshal, the supreme power is useless.

As Lu Xiaoqi thought about it, his eyes became darker and darker, and while his mind was surging, a silver lightning flashed in the depths of his pupils.

Xiao Wen felt it, and looked over with fear and alertness.

Coincidentally, seeing the silver light flashing in Lu Xiaoqi's eyes, Xiao Wen, as a Specter, was almost blinded by a stab in his eyes.

He covered his eyes, screaming in pain.

Hearing his voice, Lu Xiaoqi, who was immersed in his thoughts, suddenly returned to his senses, and the waves of lightning disappeared without a trace.

Lu Xiaoqi stared at him blankly.

At that moment, he could clearly see Xiao Wen's appearance, as well as the panic and pain in his eyes.

Mo Gun Gun was shocked: "Xiao Wen! What's wrong with you?"

Xiao Wen covered his eyes and said, "It hurts. Oh my God, the general's eyes will discharge. It hurts to death.

" It seems to be the aftermath of crying miserably.

In the end, Xiao Wen had no choice: "No way, it still hurts. Boss Gun Tuan, please read to me."

Mo Gun Gun was stunned, opened his mouth immediately, and began to read.

For ghosts, the four articles are indeed necessary for home travel, but after reading it a few times, the burning pain disappeared.

If Xiao Wen's eyes were still red, he would have thought that he was just delusional.

Xiao Wen was in shock, "What the hell did the general do just now, then I felt like my soul was almost dissipated."

Lu Xiaoqi was stunned, he just felt a burst of warmth in his eyes, and he didn't know what he had done.

Mo Gungun raised his head and looked at it, but he didn't see any difference in the big monster's eyes, it was still dark, like two vortexes.

At this moment, Xiao Wen was even more afraid of Lu Xiaoqi, and his attitude was extremely respectful.

They still need to find clues.

Xiaohong, who was hidden in the pendant, couldn't help worrying, and jumped out, and was suddenly choked when she was about to speak.

He coughed coughingly.

Choking hard.

Xiaohong was out of breath and coughed for a long time before he recovered. He covered his nose and was particularly aggrieved: "Wow! It smells so bad!"

As soon as it came out, he smelled a super strong stench. .

It's terrible. This smell is a hundred times worse than the smell of a stinky water ditch. The human Lu Renyao had some of this fishy smell on his body before. This is really terrible.

Mo Gungun patted Xiaohong's back

with his fingers: "Are you alright." Xiaohong covered her nose: "It's alright, don't worry. But this place really stinks!"

Smelly? !

Lu Xiaoqi's pupils were stern, and he disappeared in a flash.

Ever since he felt his eyes warm for a while, he could clearly hear the sounds around him. For example, Xiaohong's little milky voice.

He clearly knew Xiaohong's abilities, and at this moment Lu Xiaoqi was thinking: "It smells bad?"

Xiaohong nodded vigorously: "Well, it smells very bad!"

Lu Xiaoqi's expression became more clear: "Then Compared with Lu Renyao?"

Xiaohong: "It smells worse." Lu Xiaoqi: "Can we find out

where this smell comes from? This is probably the key to finding Zhang Lan."

I heard that I was extremely useful, and I was not afraid of stinks in an instant.

He cried and wiggled his nose, and pointed in one direction with tears in his eyes.

Xiaohong: "Over there!"

Lu Xiaoqi looked over, expressionless: "If there were no accidents, there might be a greater harvest."

Xiaohong flapped her wings and was a little excited: "Am I very useful?"

Mo Gungun: "Yes, Xiaohong's nose is really powerful!"

Xiaohong touched her nose.

Xiao Wen peeked at Lu Xiaoqi several times, and the pain and burning feeling were no longer there, so he felt relieved.

It seems that the general's ability to kill ghosts is not very controllable. It is better for him to be less confrontational with him in the future.

This family is completely restrained from their ghosts.

The two and one ghost followed Xiaohong's instructions and came to the ruins, and Xiaohong was almost fainted by now.

He couldn't take it anymore, and he said dully: "I, I want to go in the pendant, I..." After speaking

, he slipped into the pendant, and then he felt as if he had come to life. He was really dying just now. .

Mo Gun Gun pursed his lips as he looked at the ruins emitting a thick red and black mist.

Zhang Lan, is that right here?

Zhang Lan still didn't deliver any news, so obviously, the mana who caught her was much stronger than her.

Lu Xiaoqi's pupils flickered, and he made a call.

Mo Gun Gun was still looking at the ruins.

Seeing that he was a little nervous, Lu Xiaoqi stretched out a generous hand and grasped his: "Don't be afraid, I'm here."

Mo Gungun looked back at the big monster for a moment and nodded vigorously.

It took Xiao Wen

an hour to reach the destination together.

But when they got there, the three Xiaowen didn't see the so-called soul, and even Zhang Lan was gone.

Mo Gungun twitched his nose, "Where is it?"

Xiaohong looked around in the pendant, but didn't find any ghosts.

Frowning, Xiao Wen closed his eyes and clicked his fingers. After a while, his face was not very good, and his expression became more and more solemn.

Seeing this, Mo Gun Gun was a little worried.

Mo Gun Gun: "Xiao Wen, what happened?"

80

Chapter 80 Roller with Red Line Ability

Li Qingwen's matter, Mo Gun Gun is not clear on this side.

How to deal with the incident, it has nothing to do with the panda group. He came to the Qingpu Bridge with a soul fragment that had recovered a lot of shape. Looking at the turbulent waves, Mo Gun Gun stuck his head out and called softly: "Are you still here?"

This is still a holy place for couples, and there are several couples around them who are sighing and sighing.

Seeing him shouting and barking, he couldn't help showing a hint of surprise and pity, single dogs are not allowed here.

Whenever a single dog appears on Qingpu Bridge, it will hit a ghost.

It is estimated that this beautiful young man is in hell.

Mo Gungun didn't know what other people were thinking. The soul in his palm was still weak, but it was no longer on the verge of dissipating.

Hearing the sound, the meritorious ghost emerged from the water, raised his head just as he was about to make a joke, then stopped.

He stared dazedly at the extremely scattered soul in Mo Gungun's heart.

The face of Gongde Ghost changed greatly, he suddenly rushed over and hugged the ghost's soul in his arms. At the beginning, he said that there was a fish birthmark on his butt, but in fact, there was a fish essence inside. He is now a fish ball, but somehow because his soul is too weak, fish ball doesn't remember anything in the past.

The meritorious ghost smiled and held him, and laughed and shed tears.

As a water ghost, I fell in love with a fish ball in the past, but I didn't expect to see each other again, but it was already different.

The meritorious ghost stroked this increasingly haggard existence, "Thank you, God."

He looked very sad. Mo Gun Gun thought silently, and Xiao Hong, who was lying on his shoulders, felt red in his eyes.

The meritorious ghost returned to the water holding the fish ball.

Seeing his gratitude, Mo Gungun felt a little satisfaction in his heart.

He glanced at the sky, feeling relieved.

Xiaohong rubbed her eyes and flapped her little wings twice: "Tun Gun, will they be happy together?"

Mo Gun Gun nodded heavily: "Yes."

Xiao Hong raised her head again: "That Zhang Lan's body will also get better, Xiao Huang will be fine too, right."

Mo Gun Gun: "It must be."

Xiao Hong grabbed Mo Gun Gun's black hair and showed a faint smile.

The two were ready to go back, and the voice of the meritorious ghost came from behind.

The meritorious ghost flew over from a distance, with a pearl tied with a red rope in his hand: "Great God, I will give this to you."

Mo Gungun was stunned for a moment, "What is this." The

meritorious ghost smiled, slightly mysterious Said: "This is a good thing. Since I have waited for my little fish, I am not going to be here. He is still too weak now. I want to take care of him, so I am ready to leave here. We will see you in the future, This is what I have accumulated over the years, so I will give it to you."

Mo Gungun was taken aback.

Kung-de Ghost: "This is a bracelet, you know its purpose when you wear it on your wrist."

Mo Gun Gun responded.

The tone of Gongde Ghost was a little urgent, and even a little more nervous, but Mo Gungun didn't realize it. He took it with difficulty and raised his eyes again, he did see a little difference.

Gongde Ghost's eyes stared at the young man: "Can you see any changes in me?"

Mo Gungun took a closer look and shook his head.

Gongde Ghost's expression froze, but he couldn't smile, and there was some sadness in his eyes.

Mo Gun Gun: "You haven't changed, but your clothes have changed, and your clothes are tied." The

meritorious ghost took a breath: "Tied up!! What was it tied up by?!"

Mo Gun Gun: "Red rope."

The meritorious ghost got what he wanted to know, and finally showed a bright smile. He waved to Mo Gungun: "Thank you."

This is something he has always wanted to know, but will never know.

He gave this ability to Mo Gun Gun just to get this truth.

After waiting for many years, he finally got his wish.

Touching the ignorant little fish in the palm of his hand, he remembered the picture of this guy's huge body, stuck in the reef and unable to move, and was laughed at by him. The meritorious ghost showed a little nostalgia, "Let's go, I didn't expect you to be so small one day, but you laughed at my size back then."

Even so, the meritorious ghost's eyes were full of smiles.

He hugged the little fish and turned to leave, and the sea splashed with clumps of water.

Mo Gungun stared at their retreating backs, and it took a long time to show his loss: "He's gone."

Xiaohong replied tenderly: "Yes. He's gone."

Xiaohong saw her good friend finally being together again, very happy. It is for them to be happy, but it is not a happy thing for a new friend to leave.

He thought for a while, and finally spit out the curiosity in his heart.

Xiaohong: "What kind of fish is that?" I

don't know when, Professor Ghost floated beside him, listening to his question, he said: "This is an interstellar beast."

Xiaohong was surprised: "Interstellar beast? But it's not fierce, Little is so cute."

Little Xiaohong said this, causing the professor's ghost to laugh.

The professor shook his head: "That's not a small species. When he grows up, he will be 300 meters long."

300 meters...

But Xiaohong, the size of a finger, was in a trance for a while, and then covered his mouth in horror, it was really scary.

Xiaohong: "Then what happened to them, why did it become like this."

The professor shook his head, who knows. The difference between ghosts and demons, the difference between species, is not very easy to break.

However, they are all ghosts now, even if the shapes are not the same, the difference will not be very big.

Professor Ghost: "Let's just bless them."

Mo Gungun and Xiaohong nodded as if they were taught.

Mo Gun Gun: "Bless them."

Mo Gun Gun tilted his head: "What is the blessing?"

Xiaohong suddenly understood at this time, he flapped his wings and flew up: "Of course it's a hundred years of good luck, give birth to a precious son early!"

Mo Gun Gun: "? ??"

Xiaohong: "I heard what they said before."

Xiaohong was referring to the Specter's family and friends, and there was no pressure at all.

Mo Gun Gun still doesn't understand.

Xiaohong said: "At that time, the ghost under the bridge said that Sun Xiaoquan and Li Zhenzhen had a red thread, a family of three, and everyone blessed them like that. Didn't they also have a red thread wrapped around them just now, we just wished like this. Lah!"

Saying that, Xiaohong showed a proud look, and her little chest stood up.

Mo Gungun nodded in agreement: "Well, I wish them a good relationship for a hundred years and give birth to a precious son early."

Professor Ghost: "..."

Wait a minute! Nothing is quite right, this blessing!

It was as if he had met two studious children, and the professor had a stomachache. How to change the deep-rooted wrong idea of ​​two little guys?

The former heroes were sent to the 0 base by the wind.

The Specters who were preparing a feast surrounded the heroes and showed their saliva. The poison on these people has been eliminated by the boss, and the rest is when they feast. This kind of thing is for soldiers with deep sequelae, or For the devils, it's a win-win situation.

Specter are full, and their abilities have improved.

Humans have no sequelae and return to normal, whether they retire or join the battlefield again, there are no hidden dangers at all.

Lu Xiaoqi's eyes were cold, looking at the dozen or so brown scorpions in the transparent cage, his face sank.

The Zerg had gone so deep, the situation was trickier than he thought.

The corpse of the worm moved its body and bones, and they did not expect to listen to the four articles for a period of time, and their bodies evolved.

The insect corpse got the benefit, so he carried his hoe and shovel and went to work with Lu Xiaoqi.

As for the mortal corpses in the gray star field, there is no such good luck. The madman tapped on his chest and made a thudding sound. He took a sip of wine, dialed Fanzi's communication, and boasted to him for a while.

Fanzi, who was struggling to develop there, was very envious, and smashed the communication in anger.

Because of this incident, Mo Gungun gained the ability of a matchmaker, and he was able to see other people's marriages.

The meritorious ghost almost gave Mo Gungun his merits over the years, so at this moment, Mo Gungun was a little stiff when he saw the red rope flying all over the sky. He looked at the people who were clearly not holding the red rope together, holding hands, and scratched his face.

Qingpu Bridge is a holy place for couples. Couples who come here not only want a wish, but also a lucky one.

Mo Gun Gun looked at the couple beside him, staring at their wrists.

The couple are not big, the girl looks a little more coquettish, the boy is very strong, but he looks very fierce. When he found someone looking at him, the boy showed impatience and stared at him. But a very handsome young man.

There was a deep surprise in the boy's eyes.

Boy: "What are you looking at?" This little boy was so beautiful that his heart couldn't help beating.

The girl's face darkened when she found that her lover was staring at others with obsession.

The girl took the boy's hand and said, "Hey, why are you alone?" This is a famous haunted place. Are you brave enough to come here alone?

There are four red dotted lines on the boys' wrists, and one is slightly biased towards girls. There is a solid line extending to the south. And girls have less red lines. She has two lines, one is broken and the boy, and the other is extended to the east, I don't know where it is tied.

Mo Gun Gun was puzzled, what is the dotted line?

He scratched his face and looked up to find two people questioning him.

Mo Gun Gun: "I'm looking at the marriage." After a

pause, Mo Gun Gun looked at Xiaohong and Professor Gui: "I'm not here alone." The

couple saw him like this, and immediately their hearts trembled, what did he just look at? . Wait a minute, did they meet a ghost? !

It is said that ghosts are beautiful, if you think about it like this, this young man said that looking at the marriage here is extra suspicious! !

The more the girl thought about it, the more afraid she became, and her face turned pale.

Boy: "What, marriage."

Mo Gun Gun pointed to their hands: "You have four dotted lines, the marriage line between you is a broken dotted line, and your marriage line is in the east." After saying that, he followed the girl's line. The line points to the distance. The expressions of the two changed suddenly, the girl remembered something, and suddenly turned her head and glared at her lover: "Didn't you say

that you have no contact with those three women!"

I'm just playing with them, you are my favorite girl, I thought about marrying you! I'm not going to develop anything with them!"

After saying that, the boy's expression turned bad, and he was already vicious. His eyes were even more ferocious: "You're the one! Isn't that senior of yours over there!" The

boy was angry: "Are you carrying me and what happened to him! Are you cuckolding me!"

The two quarreled because of this, and Mo Gungun looked a little innocent by standing aside.

He scratched his face, looked at the broken line between the two, and couldn't help but get nervous, did he say something wrong?

The girl was furious and screamed: "Okay, break up! Go and be with your three goblins!" The

boy was also furious: "Okay, break up if you break up! I'll go find my goblin, you go and have sex with you. What kind of idiot, senior, let's play!" The

two of them had just finished speaking, when the dotted red rope on their wrists snapped.

Mo Gun Gun opened his mouth, "Σ( ° △°|||)︴."

Broken, broken.

Did he break up a marriage? Just as he was thinking, he suddenly felt the heat overflowing from the pearl on his wrist, and he felt comfortable all over.

The fingernails have a little more gold.

Mo Gun Gun blinked, and then blinked again: "Hey!"

Xiao Hong also saw the golden light on his fingernails, so he approached and touched it gently, "Does this hurt?"

Mo Gun Gun shook his head: "It doesn't hurt. , very warm."

He thought of the golden light on the ghost's body, and when he handed him the bracelet, most of the golden light on his body dissipated.

Could this be the merit of marriage?

Seeing two men and a woman who kissed me when they came, but parted ways when they left, Mo Gun Gun scratched his face, I'm really sorry.

He left the place of the incident with an elf and a professor ghost.

When the housekeeper and the madman saw Mo Gungun walking from the bridge, they went up to take him home.

The lunatic didn't drink much in front of Mo Gungun, although he seemed to be free and easy, he still paid a little attention to this aspect.

The madman patted his hard chest: "I'm afraid this place will not be allowed in the future." The

reason why the holy place is a holy place is because there is a meritorious ghost who has always served the people, and the meritorious ghost will naturally run away when there are small fish .

The advent of what love is......

Because Mo Gungun got new skills, he couldn't help being scrutinized by individuals. He looked at lunatics and looked after housekeepers.

It was found that the red rope on the two people had already been broken, and they were drooping lifelessly.

Mo Gun rolled a moment.

Xiaohong bit her ears curiously: "Bang Gun, have you seen their red rope? Are they tied together?"

Professor Ghost: "..."

Mo Gun Gun shook his head, "No."

Professor The ghost suddenly felt a chill down his spine, this ability looks terrifying.

After asking others, Xiaohong, who was hesitant to say anything, finally gathered up her courage: "Can Gun Gun see me?"

Xiaohong also wanted to know her red rope.

Mo Gun Gun looked at it and pointed to the pendant: "You're inside, with Xiao Huang tied up."

Xiao Hong heard this, her eyes brightened, and she was extremely happy. .

Xiaohong: "I'm so happy."

Mo Gungun blinked: "I wish you a hundred years of harmony, and give birth to a precious son early."

A cute blue boy elf nodded shyly.

Professor Ghost: "..." The

lunatic took a sip of water, but couldn't hold back the squirt.

Everyone cares about themselves and is also curious about their own red rope. Mo Gun Gun looked at everyone and wanted to know about his own.

He lowered his head and stared at his wrist, and panicked when he saw nothing.

He rolled up his clothes, but there was still nothing, and Mo Gun Gun didn't look very good.

He stared blankly at the empty wrist, and then looked at everyone's wrist with a rope, tears could not help pouring out.

It was fine just now, but suddenly the panda group burst into tears.

The relatives and friends in the car were instantly panicked.

Mo Gun Gun bang turned into a panda, struggled to get out of his clothes, looked left and right at his chubby little body, but still didn't see any traces of red ropes, he didn't have red ropes! Why didn't he have a red rope? Mo Gun Gun lowered his head in a panic, raised his little tail and looked at his butt, and at the short little hind paws, it was still missing.

At this moment, Mo Gungun's mentality completely collapsed, he grinned sadly, and his wet pupils were instantly filled with mist.

Mo Gun Gun cried very sadly.

He has no red rope!

Although he was still ignorant, Mo Gungun was also a little enlightened, when he knew the obvious meaning of the red rope was who was with him.

The first thing he thought of was a big monster, but he didn't have a red rope!

No matter how he coaxed him, Mo Gun Gun rubbed his eyes and cried with a sad face. His chubby little body was lying on the seat, his two black ears were drooping down, and he looked extremely aggrieved.

"This ability can't be used on myself..." Professor Gui wanted to say several times, but there was no chance to interrupt at all.

Professor Ghost: "..."

It should be normal not to see, after all, doctors do not heal themselves, which is very reasonable.

When the speeding car arrived at the floating island, Lu Xiaoqi was already busy, so he picked up the speeding car when he saw it. As soon as the car door opened, Lu Xiaoqi's expression changed suddenly. He instantly took over the soft, weeping panda group and held it in the palm of his hand, his heart was almost broken by tears.

Lu Xiaoqi's eyes flickered, worried and angry.

What exactly happened? !

With endless regrets appearing, Lu Xiaoqi shouldn't let Xiao Budian go out alone! !

Mo Gun Gun lay down in the palm of the big monster, and sat up while crying, tugging at the big monster's wrist. He directly fiddled with the sleeve on the big monster's wrist to his shoulder, but he still didn't see the red rope on the big monster.

He also has no red rope, nor does the big monster have a red rope.

In addition to being sad, Mo Gun Gun was actually a little relieved. If the big monster's red rope was attached to someone else, he would be even more sad.

Mo Gun Gun stared at the man, aggrieved: "Big monster!"

Lu Xiaoqi suppressed the turbulence in his heart and said patiently, "What's wrong with Gun Gun?" Mo Gun Gun cried

, "I don't have a red rope, I can't find it. There are no big monsters either."

Lu Xiaoqi raised his brows slightly, his expression dazed.

Xiaohong followed anxiously: "Look for it again, it must have been lost somewhere, let's go back and look for it." The corner of

his mouth twitched, and the professor sighed.

The professor ghost floated over: "It's like this..."

Next, the professor ghost told what happened today, Lu Xiaoqi couldn't help raising his eyebrows in surprise when he heard that his little guy got the red rope ability. Then his complexion changed slightly, and deep joy overflowed from the depths of his eyes.

He held the little guy: "What are you crying about? It's normal that you can't see it.

"

Lu Xiaoqi: "Have you forgotten what the ghost said before?"

Mo Gungun tilted his head, what did you say.

Lu Xiaoqi: "He can't see his marriage. People with this power can't see his red rope."

Mo Gun Gun blinked, "I can't see his own."

Lu Xiaoqi smiled and nodded: "He can't see himself, and he can't see the person related to him."

It could be said that Lu Xiaoqi was too happy this time.

Lu Xiaoqi's eyes overflowed with a smile: "Then, who can't you see?"

Mo Gungun tilted his head, looked around, and found that even if it was as small as Xiaohong, there was a little red rope holding it. stumble.

He just couldn't see the red rope on the big monster.

So that means...

Mo Gun Gun: "Huh."

Lu Xiaoqi kissed his forehead: "I understand this time, what you can't see is the red rope that belongs to us."

Mo Gun Gun pressed his ear . After thinking about it, he nodded his head vigorously, and now he was completely happy.

He just turned into a panda and turned around to find the red rope, but if he didn't find it, he was about to explode.

At this moment, he heard the analysis of the big monster and completely believed it.

Panda Tuan'er looked at the big monster, and then stopped crying happily. He was lying on the palm of the big monster's palm like a little bastard.

There is a red rope between the big monster and him! ! Suddenly, Mo Gungun remembered the words of the meritorious ghost when he saw the meritorious ghost for the first time.

Thinking about it, Mo Gun Gun excitedly opened the forum, and he saw the message of the ghost of merit.

There is a red rope between them! ! ! !

Mo Gun Gun was overjoyed at the thought of him being with the big monster.

Sitting up, Mo Gun Gun swayed his small ears with joy, as if the one who was crying just now was not himself at all.

Professor Gui was speechless and choked, and wiped his face for a long while.

Anyway, everything works fine.

Otherwise, he will have to apologize.

The panda group climbed up on the shoulders of the big monster, and their fluffy little head rubbed against the big monster's cheeks, making a childish humming sound.

Lu Xiaoqi's smile deepened, and his fingertips touched the ears of the little panda Tuan'er.

Seeing that Little Dot wanted to pouting, he gave him a fruit, and the little panda group was coaxed in an instant.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 311 25
here are some of my horny thoughts as a trans man with a pussy. snap if you wanna sext ;)
8.5K 223 22
Associated Names: 回到亲生家庭后我被安排联姻了 Author(s): 廿乱 Status in COO: 109 Chapters (Completed) The seemingly delicate and weak Lin Zimao was brought back fro...
35.1K 1.5K 75
https://m.shubaow.net/215/215845/ Author: Tong Ke Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2021-10-01 Latest: Chapter 75 Final Chapter (2) Danmei Fans fin...
29.9K 902 46
Title: 奶糖罐里的宝贝[星际] Author:未未不知眠 Status: Completed Description: Unable to refuse the family marriage, Fu Qiyan reluctantly married the young prince Zh...