31-40

31

Chapter 31 The Cute Tuaner in Chengfeng's Eyes

The familiar and long-lost voice sounded, and Lu Xiaoqi's pupils shrank.

Lu Xiaoqi decided to look at the mecha.

The dark red electronic eyes of the mecha flickered twice, "General...haha...you are really... embarrassed."

It was clear that the signal was very bad, but the voice was still teasing.

Lu Xiaoqi's expression gradually showed a hint of relief, "You are also alive."

"I didn't... think about it." The voice was a little more disappointed: "I still... thought... I will definitely retire..."

Lu Xiaoqi held Panda, standing in front of a sea of ​​silver fire, and talking to a mecha.

This picture is very strange, at least the crying sad roll can't help but widen his eyes, the pair of black pupils are full of nervousness and curiosity.

Lu Xiaoqi took a deep breath: "You are disappointed, you still need to work for many years."

That voice burst out laughing.

"Mmmm." Mo Gungun listened to their familiar conversation, and for some reason felt a little lost in his heart.

The big monsters know this stuff, and they're happy.

They thought they would depend on each other in the future and could become each other's most important friends. Mo Gun Gun's heart was inexplicably lost.

Lu Xiaoqi has been paying attention to the situation of the little one, and seeing this is extremely worrying.

He lowered his head and stroked Xiaobudian's furry back: "Don't be afraid, Chengfeng is not a bad guy."

Chengfeng: "??"

Mo Gungun blinked.

Lu Xiaoqi: "He's my comrade-in-arms, you don't need to care about him."

Mo Gungun tilted his head and glanced at the mecha.

comrade-in-arms? what is that.

Chengfeng: "!!!"

Chengfeng was shocked, and the joy that he had just regained consciousness was too frightened to ignore by the fact, he stared blankly at the general, thinking that his chip was out of order.

The picture of Lu Xiaoqi stroking Little Budian was very beautiful, but it was strange everywhere.

This is not right at all!

Cheng Feng was surprised: "General... Did I... lose something... In my memory... You are a dead fish eye..."

Lu Xiaoqi: "......"

Lu Xiaoqi swept his eyes coldly, Dark and dark. I'm not happy, what nonsense is being said before the little one!

Cheng Feng exhaled: "Yes, that's the kind of...look..."

Lu Xiaoqi: "..." Inexplicably, Cheng Feng felt unpleasant.

Mo Gun Gun carefully looked at the mecha from between the big monster's fingers. Is this the big monster's comrade-in-arms? In addition to him, the big monster knows a lot of strange things, but apart from the big monster, he only has his ancestors and grandfathers.

Now, the ancestors and grandfathers are also for him...

Mo Gun Gun is stunned and gloomy.

With old friends, the big monster will leave, and he will remain alone.