The Twin's Secret

MycellaRose által

Hikaru and Kaoru have two secrets. One unknown to the host club and one hidden from the person they're destin... Több

Starting Today you are a Host Part 1
Starting Today You Are a Host Part 3
The Job of A Host Part 1
The Job of a Host Part 2
The Job of a Host Part 3
Author's Note

Starting Today You are a Host Part 2

490 7 0
MycellaRose által

 The host club was in full swing when they walked in. Nagisa looked around and spotted the two girls who took her the last time. She raised her arm and waved at them. "Kisugaya! Umihara!" The two girls looked in the direction they heard their names and waved at Nagisa. Nagisa walked over, with Yura following, and stood in front of them.

Kisugaya looked behind Nagisa at Yura and smiled. "Mizumono, you're here! Is this Tachibana-san?" Nagisa bodded and gently pulled Yura from behind her. "Yeah, it is. Yura, say hi."

Yura looked at the girls, waved, then looked away with a slight blush on her cheeks. Umihara chuckled, behind her fist, at the action. "Nice to meet you Tachibana-san. I guess you don't talk much." Yura spared a glance at her and bowed her head slightly. "Nice to meet you." She said softly. Nagisa wrapped her around Yura's shoulder and laughed. "She's a little on the shy side but you'll see her personality come out more once she's been around you."

Nagisa crossed her arms and looked around. "I guess Honey-senpai and Mori-senpai haven't made their appearance yet." Her glaze stopped at a table a few feet away from them. She tapped Yura's arm and pointed at the table, towards the tall blonde with violet eyes. "That's Suoh Tamaki or King of the host club. Want to go check them out?" Yura looked over at the table and nodded. Might as well see if this host club was like the ones she had seen in movies and tv shows.

They made their way over to the table and sat down. "Um, Tamaki, what's your favorite song?" One of the girls asked. Tamaki smiled at her. "What song? The one that reminds me of you of course."

Other girl, sitting right next to him, blushed. "I baked you a cake today. Would you like to taste it?" He gently grabbed her chin and tilted her head while leaning in close. "Only if you'll feed it to me, darling." She closed her eyes and sighed softly. "Oh wow. You're so dreamy!"

Nagisa chuckled awkwardly while Yura stared at the two intensely. Millions thoughts ran through her head as she watched the scene. This was just like an actual host club. How did they manage to create a club like this? Did they also flirt with girls like this? Her thoughts paused as she heard a girl with red hair speak. "May I have a word with you, Tamaki?"

Tamaki let go of his guest's chin and turned to face the red head. She placed her tea cup back on its plate and looked at him. "I've recently heard the host club is keeping a little kitten without a pedigree." He crossed his legs, swung one of his arms around the back of the sofa, and chuckled. "I don't know if I'll call him that." He looked towards the entrance to see Haruhi walk in. "Speak of the devil." He smiled and waved at Haruhi. "Thanks for doing the shopping, little piglet. Did you get everything on our list?"

Haruhi sweatdropped as he looked at him in annoyance. "What? Piglet?" Yura looked over at the 'piglet' and softly gasped. She poked Nagisa and discreetly pointed to Mr. Piglet. Nagasi tilted her head at her then looked in the direction she pointed. She smiled as she saw Mr. Honor Student placing the items he brought on the table.

Tamaki picked up a blend of instant coffee and stared at it. "Hey, wait a minute. What is this?" Haruhi stared at him in confusion. "Just what it looks like. It's coffee." The red haired girl continued to sip her tea while Tamaki and the girl next to him stared at the coffee. "I've never seen this brand before. Is this the kind that's already ground?"

Haruhi raised his eyebrow. "What do you mean? It's instant coffee." The two girls sitting across from Tamaki tilted their heads. "It's instant?" Tamaki stared down at it in shock. "Whoa. I've heard of this before. It's commoner's coffee. You just add hot water." More girls gathered around. One of the girls on the sofa leaned forward. "I didn't know there was such a thing!" As she leaned back the other girl leaned forward to speak. "So it's true then. Poor people don't even have enough free time to grind their own coffee beans." The girls standing behind the couch nodded in unison.

More girls, with the inclusion of Kyoya, HIkaru, and Koaru, gathered behind Tamaki to look at the instant coffee. Yura's eyes widened as she looked at Hikaru and Kaoru. She turned her head to the side and buried it into Nagisa's shoulder. Nagisa turned to look at her then back at the scene in front of her, while rubbing Yura's head. Kyoya crossed his arms as he looked. "Commoners are pretty smart." Hikaru read the label. "100 grams for 300 yen." Kaoru leaned on the back of the sofa. "That's a lot less than we normally pay."

Haruhi frowned as he watched the rich people. "I'll go back and get something else. Excuse me for not buying you guys expensive coffee." Tamaki raised his head. "No, I'll keep it!" Everyone looked gasped as he stood up. "I'm going to give this a try." They looked at him in shock as he raised the instant coffee high in the air. "I will drink this coffee!" They clapped and gazed at him in amazement.

Nagisa turned her head to the side and laughed quietly. A blush appeared on Yura's face as heard the applause. Hikaru and Kaoru should have known what instant coffee was. She told them about once but now that she thinks about it the explanation wasn't very good and they didn't come with her to visit home that often. It could also be that they weren't paying attention to her again. Speaking of coffee she was starting to crave it.

She raised her head slightly to see Tamaki and everyone walked over to a table. "Alright Haruhi, get over here and make some of this commoner's coffee." Haruh's eyebrow twitched as he glared at the group. "I hate all these damn rich people." The sound of a tea cup hitting a plate, gently, lightly filled the air. "Oh, Tamaki, now you're taking the joke too far. Your palate won't be able to stomach that crap, you don't have to drink it just because he brought it." Haruhi, Nagisa, and Yura looked at the red haired girl, who stayed seated while everyone else left. The girl adjusted her cup, turned to look at Haruhi, and smiled. "I'm sorry. I was talking to myself." Haruhi stared down at her while Yura and Nagisa glared at her.

Haruhi continued to look at her when he heard Tamaki call his name. He looked up at him and sighed. "I'm comin'." As he walked away Nagisa and Yura stood to follow. Yura walked away while Nagisa stayed behind. "You know Miss, that aura of superiority will be your undoing. If the things commoners eat are crap then I guess the stuff rich people eat is crap also. I wonder how you stomach the food you eat since it's crap." She turned and smiled at the red head glaring at her, before walking away. "Sorry, that last part was me talking to myself. Have a wonderful rest of your day."

Yura watched the interaction between the two. She wondered what Nagisa was saying but the coffee was calling her name. She spared them a glance then continued to watch Haruhi make the coffee.

Haruhi grabbed four cups and a teaspoon. He then scooped some of the coffee out of the bottle, with the teaspoon, placed it in the cups and added hot water. He placed the cups on a platter and held them out for them to grab. "Here." Tamaki smiled as he placed his thumb and forefinger under his chin. "Let the tasting begin!" Four of the girls grabbed the coffee. The group of girls stared at the coffee in fear. "I'm a little scared to drink this stuff." One of the girls said. Another girl tilted the cup. "I'm afraid if I drink this my father will yell at me." The group watched as Tamaki grabbed and dipped her, with her leg in the air. "What if I let you drink it from my mouth?" She blushed as the others screamed. "Well, then I would drink it."

Nagisa chuckled at the scene as Haruhi looked at them in boredom. "This is ridiculous." Yura stared at the coffee in the girl's hand. She really wanted a cup but they were all taken. She looked away from the cup and at Haruhi. Maybe if she asked nicely he would make her one.

She walked over to him and tapped his shoulder. Haruhi turned and looked at her in confusion. A slight blush appeared on her face as she opened her mouth. "Coffee. Can you make me a cup please?" Haruhi 's eyes widened as he looked at her. Did she really ask for a cup of instant coffee? Wasn't she a rich person who had no knowledge of instant coffee? Didn't she prefer expensive coffee as opposed to this? Yura nervously looked away from his gaze then back at him before looking away once more. This continued until Nagisa noticed Yura needed help.

Nagisa walked over and placed her hand on Haruhi's shoulder. "Mr. Honor Student, it's nice to meet you. I'm Mizumono Nagisa and this is Tachibana Yura. You see, Yura here comes from a commoner's family that became rich through talent and hardwork, so she knows a lot about commoner things. Her father drinks instant coffee so she knows what it is and understands the value of it. With that being said, may she have the cup she requested?" Haruhi looked at the two in shock before nodding and making her a cup.

Yura bowed her head as a thank you as Haruhi handed her the cup of coffee. Haruhi bowed his head and watched as they walked away. Maybe some rich people aren't as clueless as I thought them to be.

A sigh left Yura's lips as she drank her coffee. She was glad she asked the honor student to put milk and sugar into it. It tasted perfect. Overly sweet and not bitter at all. Nagisa watched her friend have a blissful look on her face. The coffee must be good. The raven haired girl looked around the room once again before her eyes stopped on the twins. She grabbed Yura's arm and pointed at them. "What to watch?" Yura's eyes followed where her friend was pointed. Her eyes widened and she frantically shook her head. Why would she want to watch? An evil smirk appeared on Nagisa's face as she dragged Yura over to the twin's table. "Too bad. You should know what they are up to in this club. Plus it'll be entertaining to watch." They stopped a few feet away from the table and Yura hid behind Nagisa as she watched.

Hikaru had his leg propped in the chair, with his knee bent, telling a story. "So he had this nightmare that made him bolt up right out of bed." Kaoru blushed slightly as he looked at Hikaru in embarrassment. "Hikaru! Don't tell them that story!" Tears welled up as he looked away. "I asked you not to tell anyone that. Why are you so mean to me?" Hikaru watched as a few tears fell from Kaoru's eyes. "I'm sorry, Kaoru."

The two girls sitting at the table grabbed each other's hands as a blush appeared on their faces. Yura's eyes widened as she continued to watch the scene. She blushed as she watched as Hikaru stood up, grabbed Kaoru's face and leaned in. "I didn't mean to upset you, but you were so adorable when it happened I had to tell them. I'm sorry." Kaoru stared up at Hikaru. "I forgive you."

Nagisa watched the two in amazement. "Now that is good acting." She whispered to herself. The two girls grew red as they screamed. "I've never seen brotherly love quite like that!" Yura looked at the twins before smiling and walking away. Seeing them like that was nice. It was nice to see them let other people inside their world little by little. She sipped her coffee as she walked forward with no destination. Nagisa grabbed her arm and pulled her to the side. "Let's not be in people's way okay. How about we follow Mr. Honor Student." She pointed to where Haruhi was seen carrying a platter filled with drinks. Yura nodded and the two walked towards him.

Haruhi sweatdropped as he walked past the twins table, unaware of the two people following him. "What're they so excited about? I just don't get it." Nagisa chuckled silently at Haruhi's comment. She raised her hand to tap his shoulder when noticed Mori-senpai walk in carrying Honey-senpai on his back. She turned to Yura and pointed at them. "There they are. The tall student with black hair is Mori-senpai and the short blonde student is Honey-senpai." Yura nodded and watched the two walk towards their table.

Honey-senpai rubbed his eyes. "Sorry, we're running late." She watched as the girls sitting on the couch, waiting for the two hosts, greeted them. "Hello Honey! Hey Mori!" One of the girls called out. Mori placed Honey on the ground as another girl spoke. "We've been waiting here for you guys. Hi!" Honey walked over and sat in between two of the girls while still rubbing his eye. "I'm sorry. I was waiting for Takashi to finish his meeting and I fell asleep. And I'm still not completely awake." The girls looked at him with blushes on their faces and screamed. "So cute!"

Haruhi watched the girls fangirl over Honey, unaware of Yura and Nagisa standing right next to him. "Is that boy really a third year student?" Kyoya walked towards Haruhi from behind. "Honey-senpai may seem young and childish but he's a prodigy." All three heads turned to look at him as he continued to speak. "And Mori-senpai allure is his strong and silent disposition." Nagisa placed her chin between her thumb and forefinger while nodding. "That basically sums them up. Those two are perfect for girls who love cute and strong men. The fact that they're a two for one deal is a bonus. By the way, Yura, this is Ootori Kyoya." Haruhi looked at the two in shock, wondering how long they'd been standing there, while Yura bowed towards Kyoya.

Kyoya smiled at the two. "Nice to meet you, Tachibana Yura. I've heard a lot about you from your siblings." Yura's eyes widened as she stood up. Her siblings? How did he know her siblings? She opened her mouth to ask him when she felt herself being pulled back into a chest. She looked up to see Nagisa staring down at her. "Careful. You almost got run over." She tilted her head then looked over at Haruhi to see Honey-senpai grabbing his arm and swinging him around. "Haru-chan!"

Honey stood in front of Haruhi and smiled. "Hey Haru-chan, do you want to go have some cake with me?" Spirals filled Haruhi's eyes as he head continued to spin. "Thanks but I don't really like cake." Honey continued to smile at him as he held out his bunny. "Then how would you like to hold my bunny Usa-chan?" Haruhi swayed as he became less dizzy. "I'm not into bunnies." Tears filled Honey's eyes as he pushed his bunny towards Haruhi. "Are you saying you don't like Usa-chan?"

Haruhi leaned down to stare at the bunny. A blush appeared on its face as he continued to stare. "I guess he is kinda cute, huh?" Honey looked up at the boy in shock. A light bulb turned on just as a slight blush appeared on the senpai's face. He placed the bunny in Haruhi's hands then ran over to the table with Mori and his customers. "Take good care of him, okay?" He jumped on the two girl's laps and rolled around while laughing.

Yura sipped her coffee while she watched her cute senpai get adored by his fans. She paused her sipping to pull the cup away from her mouth and looked into it. Her precious coffee was gone. She turned her head towards Haruhi and opened her mouth to ask for now when a hand grabbed the cup from hers. She turned her head to follow her cup and saw Nagisa lifting it away from her. "You're not getting any more. You can have tea but having too much coffee is bad for you." She pouted before nodding.

Kyoya and Haruhi watched Honey continue to interact with the guests. "You'll notice that our club utilizes each man's unique characteristics to cater to the desires of our guests. Just so you know Tamaki is number one around here. He's the king. His request rate is 70 percent." Haruhi stared at the host club and their guests. "What's this world coming to?"

Yura grabbed Haruhi's sleeve and tugged. The honor student turned his head to look at her. She looked away then glanced at him shyly and pointed to her tea cup, in Nagisa's hand. "Can I have some tea please?" She muttered quietly. Haruhi tilted his head at the girl before nodding. He looked at the bunny in his arms then towards Yura. She stared at him then at Usa-chan. A blush appeared on her face as she held out her arms towards him. Haruhi gave her the bunny then proceeded to make her tea. Once he was done he exchanged the tea for the bunny. Yura gave him a small smile as she bowed her head.

Nagisa placed Yura's previous cup on the tray and looked around the room. "I can see why you handle the finances, Ootori. This place wouldn't run without you." Kyoya gave her a closed eyed smile. "Thank you for the compliment. Now as I was saying..." He spared a glance at Haruhi before continuing. "In order for you to pay off your eight million yen debt with us, you will act as the Ouran Host Club's dog until you graduate." He turned his head to give Haruhi a closed eyed smile. "I'm sorry, I meant our errand boy."

Yura choked on her tea as she listened to Kyoya. Eight million yen debt? Host Club's dog? Just what happened between The Host Club and Mr. Honor Student? Nagisa rubbed her back as she watched Haruhi break out in a cold sweat. Kyoya continued to smile while speaking. "You can try to run away if you want to, but just so you know. My family employs a private police force of one hundred officers." He pushed his glasses up on his face. "By the way, do you have a passport?"

Haruhi looked at Kyoya in fear as Tamaki walked over, stood behind Haruhi."You're going to have to work hard to pay off that debt, my little nerd." He leaned in close and blew into Haruhi's ear. Haruhi jumped and moved away while breathing heavily. Once he caught his breath, he held his neck and looked behind him, at Tamaki. "Please, don't do that again." The blonde stood up and smiled lightly. "You need a makeover or no girl's going to look twice at you." Haruhi stood straight as he raised his eyebrow. "Yeah, well, I'm not trying to get girls to look at me."

Tamaki stared at Haruhi. "Are you kidding me?" He closed his eyes, while smiling, and held out a rose. That's the most important thing. You have to learn to be a gentleman and please the ladies, like me." Haruhi shrugged. "I just don't think it's that important." Tamaki looked at him in shock. Haruhi closed his eyes as he talked. "Why should I care about appearances and labels anyway? I mean all that really matters is what's on the inside, right?" Sparkles appeared around Yura and Naagisa as they listened. Haruhi opened his eyes and looked at Tamaki. "I don't understand why you even have a host club like this." Nagisa held onto Yura's shoulder while shaking and her bangs covering her eyes. Yura looked at her best friend in fear. She raised her hand to touch her best friend when Nagisa suddenly lifted her head and sighed. Yura stood frozen, watching as stars appeared in Nagisa's eyes.

Nagisa looked at Haruhi with adoration as she chuckled. "I want to marry that boy." Yura closed her eyes and sighed. "You can't. Your fans would be sad." Nagisa froze as Yura's words registered in her mind. She sighed and accepted her reality. Although she couldn't marry him, that doesn't mean she couldn't fantasize, right?

"It's a cruel world isn't it?" Nagisa's thoughts stopped as she heard Tamaki speak. Yura went back to sipping her tea as she watched to see what Tamaki was saying. Haruhi looked at him in annoyance as he continued to speak. "It's not often that God creates a perfect person like moi; beautiful both inside and out." The three looked at him unimpressed. "Say what?" Haruhi muttered.

Tamaki wrapped his arms around himself with an air of melancholy surrounding him. "I understand how you feel since everyone is not as blessed as I am, but you must console yourself. Otherwise how would you go on living?" They watched as he stood in front of them and rambled and moved his arms around. "And think about this Haruhi. Why do you think they put work of art in museums? Because beauty should be shared with the world! And those born beautiful should promote-"

As he continued to talk, Haruhi began thinking to himself. There's a work to describe people like him." Yura continued to listen to Tamaki as he talked about why he started the host club. Nagisa arched an eyebrow when she heard Haruhi speak. "What is it? Aw man, I wish I could remember that word." Nagisa tilted her head as listened to Haruhi.

The twins walked by and stopped as they saw Haruhi thinking. Yura looked from Haruhi to Tamaki as she listened to both. Tamaki grabbed a glass and showed the proper way to set it onto the table. "Here's a tip. When setting down your glass, extend your pinky finger as a cushion. And that way when you set it down you won't be making a lot of noise. Gentlemen do not-" They silently walked behind the group of three and watched as Haruhi continued talking to himself. "Maybe, 'A pain in the neck'? No, there's something that fits him perfectly." Nagisa crossed her arms and put in some input. "Narcissist? Annoying? Oblivious?" Haruhi held his chin and shook his head lightly. "No those aren't it."

As Haruhi continued to think, Tamaki walked towards them, with his hand in his pocket, still talking. "But above all else Haruhi, you must remember how effective a glance to the side can be." Haruhi perked up as he hit his fist into his open palm. "I've got it!" Tamaki smirked as he looked at him. "Oh, did I strike a cord?" He was ignored as everyone waited for Haruhi's revelation. "'Obnoxious!'"

Tamaki turned white from shock as he moved away from Haruhi and into a corner, where he held his legs and buried his face into his knees. Haruhi stared at the blonde. "Uh, I'm sorry Tamaki-senpai." The twins stood behind the male and laughed as they placed their hands on his head. "You're a hero, alright!" Haruhi's eyebrow twitched as he thought about his senpai. But he is a pain in the neck.

A choked laugh was heard from the side of them. The three turned their heads to see Nagisa holding in a laugh. "That's better than anything I could have thought of. You sent him into depressive mode." Yura sighed and walked over to her senpai, not noticing the twins' eyes widening, as they looked at her. She crouched down and patted the depressed boy's back.

Haruhi rubbed the back of his head. "I'm sorry senpai but your lesson did strike a small chord with me." Yura removed her hand and watched as Tamaki stood, turned around, and smiled at the group. "Really, it did? Let me teach you more, my friend." Haruhi stared at the hand he held out. "Well he got over that quickly."

Kaoru tilted his head at the blonde, while Hikaru watched Yura stand and brush the wrinkles out of her dress. "Boss." Tamaki interrupted him. "Call me 'King'!" He shrugged. "You can teach him the basics of hosting..." Kaoru paused talking while Hikaru removed his hand as he closed his eyes and continued for him. "...but he's not going to get very far with the ladies if he doesn't look the part you know." He walked around to the front of Haruhi and leaned in. "He's not exactly host club material but maybe if we took off his glasses it'll help." He raised his hand and took off the glasses, as he finished talking. Haruhi waved her hands around as he took them off. "Hey I need those! I used to have contacts but I lost them on the first day of school."

Everyone watched as Hikaru became quiet. Kaoru walked around and looked at Haruhi's face. The same look of shock and disbelief appeared on his face. Nagisa tilted her head at the twins then walked over. A blush appeared on her face as she stared. Yura looked at the three before slowly walking over. She looked at the three then towards Haruhi and gasped. The other host club members looked towards the five as Tamaki walked forward and pushed them out of the way.

A snap of fingers filled the air. "Hikaru! Kaoru!" They saluted. "Got it!" The two ran forward, grabbed Haruhi's wrists, then ran towards the door leading to the dressing room. Tamaki then pointed to Kyoya, who already had his phone out. "Kyoya, call Yuzu-senpai." He then pointed to Mori. "Mori-senpai, go to the eye doctor and get him some contact lenses." He ran off as Honey stood in front of Tamaki. "What about me Tama-chan?" He pointed at his excited senpai. "Honey-senpai!" Honey nodded his head with a 'yes sir'. "You...go have some cake." The blonde third year pouted as he sat at a table with Usa-chan eating cake. "It's just us Usa-chan. Everyone else said they were too busy."

Yura and Nagisa watched as the host members ran to do their tasks. The two were unsure of what to do. With the host preparing Haruhi they couldn't be entertained and with that there was no reason for them to be there. Yura reached down to get her phone out of her pocket when she paused. Her uniform had no pockets. She sighed and wished the school made the dress with pockets, until she remembered Kyoya being on his. Her head turned to look for the male megane. When she couldn't find him she sighed and pulled on Nagisa's sleeve.

Nagisa turned to look at her. Yura opened her mouth to speak when the door was slammed open. Everyone turned their heads to see a girl with golden eyes, wearing the school's uniform, and holding a metal box in her head. Yura's eyes slowly widen as she watches the girl walk towards Tamaki. The girl smiles and hugs the host. "René! Not that it's not good to see you but I thought I was done for the day. You're lucky I was still here." Tamaki hugs her back while smiling. "Yuzu-senpai, it's good to see you again today. You see I have this little piglet that needs to be turned into a gentleman. I'm thinking of making him a host so while you're working on him make sure to get acquainted."

Yuzu flipped her hair and smirked. "One more client to add to the list. I hope the little piglet is ready to become a work of art." She walked past him and towards the dressing room. A hand reached out and grabbed her arm. She stopped walking and glared at the person from the corner of her eye. Yura squeezed the girl's wrist slightly, in shock, as she looked at her. "Big sister." Yuzu's eyes widened as she turned around and looked at her sister. A smile appeared onto her face as she hugged her little sister. "Yura! What are you doing here? You should be at home. Where is Nagisa? Did-"

Nagisa covered her mouth. "Yuzu-senpai, I'm right here. I figured she should check out the host club and who knows maybe we'll be seeing each other often." Yuzu removed Nagisa's hand and crossed her arms. "So do they know she's here? I'm sure it's hard to miss each other." Nagisa chuckled. "She knows they're here and I'm sure they finally noticed her. I mean we've been interacting with the 'little piglet' a lot so I'm sure we've crossed many paths with them."

Sweat covered Yura's forehead as she listened to the conversation. They knew? When did they notice her? She made sure to hide when she saw them so how did they see her? Her mind brought her back to a few minutes ago when she was staring at Haruhi without his glasses. That was the moment. I'm sure it was. She sighed as she thought about her financeés. I know for sure they're going to want to talk about it.

Yuzu chuckled. "Well since I know you'll convince them to let her continue coming here I guess I should say..." She trailed off as she hugged them with a smile. "...In honor of Yuki, myself and the host club, Welcome." She released them and continued to make her way towards the dressing room. "I have a canvas to paint over so I'll talk to you two later." The friends watched her enter the dressing room before Nagisa held her chin. "Wait did she say 'Yuki'?" A gasp sounded through the air. Nagisa turned her head to see Yura frozen next to her. She tapped her friend's shoulder but Yura didn't move. Nagisa sighed as she grabbed the girl's hand and prepared to leave. "Let's go home while you think about seeing Yuki also and I can think about all the sweets I can eat."

Inside the dressing room, Hikaru and Kaoru held out a uniform to Haruhi. "Here! Change into this uniform!" The honor student looked at them in confusion. "What? But why?" The twins jumped on him and tried to remove his clothes. "Don't ask questions!" Haruhi dodged them. "No Wait!" The twins began to chant 'change' while Haruhi grabbed the uniform. "Okay I'll change, but you two have to get out!" Haruhi pushed them out just as Yuzu opened the door. Her head tilted as she watched the twins hopped on one leg to keep their balance.

The twins stopped hopping only to look at each other as two light bulbs lit up. Yuzu walked towards them. "Aru, Oru. It's nice to see you too. Is the 'little piglet' still changing?" Hikaru and Kaoru looked at her and nodded. Hikaru scratched his head. "Yeah, Big sister, he's in there." Kaoru crossed his arms. "Have fun." Yuzu chuckled and walked past them. "Don't worry. I'll make sure he's presentable." She stopped in front of the curtain and raised her hand to her mouth. "Excuse me, little piglet. May I come in?"

Haruhi rolled his eyes in annoyance and mumbled to himself. "Why does everyone call me that?" He buttoned up his shirt and called out to her. "Yeah, you can come in." Yuzu turned to look at the twins. She raised an eyebrow as she watched them look away. Her glance went from them back to the curtain. A hum left her throat as she entered the changing room. Haruhi was facing away from her as he finished with the top buttons of the shirt. She grabbed the two stools in the corner, placed them in the center of the room, and waited for Haruhi to turn around. When he finally turned around she smiled and bowed her head slightly. "Nice to meet you, little piglet. My name is Tachibana Yuzu and I am the host club's stylist. Which means for as long as you're a host I'll be the one to make you even more irresistible to the women."

An irked mark appeared on Haruhi's forehead. "Can you stop calling me 'little piglet'. My name is Fujioka Haruhi." A smirk made its way onto Yuzu's face. "Oh so you're the little honor student. I think this make-over will be even more fun." Haruhi tilted his head. "What do you mean?" A laugh left Yuzu's mouth as her bangs covered her eyes. "Nothing much. I just love proving people wrong." Yuzu lifted her head and smiled while walking over to the stool and sitting. "Now come sit and let's see what highlighter I should use to bring out your complexion."

The host club stood in front of the curtain while they waited for Yuna to finish with Haruhi. Yuna held out a compact mirror so Haruhi could put in his contacts. "Um, senpai." Tamaki placed his hands on his hips. "Aren't you done changing yet?" Yuzu chuckled as she wiped away a few stray tears from Haruhi's face. "Patience René. We're almost done." She pulled out her brush and brushed down some hair that was sticking up. "And Voila! You're ready to show them."

Haruhi stood and moved the curtain out of the way. "You sure it's really okay for me to keep this uniform?" Tears ran down Tamaki's face as he held his cheeks. "Cute! You're as pretty as a girl! Adorable!" Honey smiled as he looked at Haruhi. "Haru-chan you look so cute!" Hikaru placed his hands in his pockets. "If we had known that's how you really look-" He stopped and Kaoru finished. "-we would've helped you out sooner." Yuzu smiled as she listened to the hosts compliment Haruhi.

Kyoya pushed his glasses up. "Who knows? Maybe he'll draw in some customers." Tamaki held his finger up. "You know, that's just what I was thinking!" Yuna rolled her eyes while smirking at Tamaki's comment. She chose to keep her comment to herself as she watched Tamaki point to Haruhi. "Our errand boy is moving up the ranks! Starting today, you are an official member of the Host Club. I will personally train you to be a first-rate host. If you can get one hundred customers to request your service we will completely forget about your eight million yen debt." Haruhi looked at him in disbelief. "A host?"

Hello and welcome back for part 2! The reason it took so long to be post is because of mid-terms. Studying sucks. THe other reason is for some reason the first episode is super long for me. When I was making High School of the Dead the first chapter (episode) was ten pages. While making this one I am at page seventeen (Google docs). When I make chapters I try to keep them at seven pages, at the most ten. That's not the case with this once but I'm not mad. With that being the case hope you guys are looking forward to part 3 and the end of episode one! Don't worry it won't take long for me to finish. It should be up soon. Also thanks for the likes and reads! Nice to know you guys enjoyed the first chapter. I was also thinking about doing a One piece fan fic so let me know what you guys think!

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

1.7K 66 8
After being n the host club for a year, Haruhi Fujioka has been starting to get feelings for Tamaki Suoh. Though she hasn't exactly been able to spe...
6.7K 126 10
Haruhi has a little sister named Harlee. And she's mute, completely mute. She meets the hosts, and it turns out better the Haruhi thought. Will there...
267K 8.1K 37
"You have to kiss me", Hikaru said. I sighed and reconsidered my options. Nope, there is no way getting out of this. I sat up straight again slightly...
6.9K 109 14
The Hitachiin twins aren't just twins..... their triplets. Hikaru and Kaoru have a sister named Hotaru. She was just like them all throughout middle...