The Almost One Night Stand

By theEveofChaos

Luke Taylor left South Carolina to work with other teams on special Academy missions. While working in San D... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106

Chapter 93

589 43 0
By theEveofChaos

Mature Content Warning: smut, lots of smut

Nimue's POV

Since we had decided to hold the handfasting on Beltaine, the grounds around the lake were dotted with dozens of large pyres that lit the night sky. It reminded me of the night the twins were born. Erica and Jess had joined Brigid and me in the temple pools to prepare me for my wedding night. As the water poured over me and I slipped into the sheer gown, I smiled thinking of the night Gabe, Luke, and I had spent making love in the pools. I'd never felt more complete than that night, and now, I was about to complete my bond to all of them within the fires this time.

"Are you nervous?" Jess whispered in my ear.

I gave her a shy smile, "A little." I shivered as the cool night air touched my skin. Looking up, I saw Nate and Kota near the first fire circle. While I'd never participated in a Beltaine ritual in this life, I had in past lives and seen many more. Both Erica and Brigid placed a kiss on my forehead before I walked through the flames and into the circle.

I watched through the flames as Beltene pounded his staff onto the ground and spoke. "I proclaim my blessing upon this union. May each of them find happiness and fulfillment within each other. Beannachtaí!" He stepped to Kota and whispered something in his ear that made him grin and nod, then the old god stepped closer to Erica and took her hand in his. He whispered in her ear, making her blush then they walked away.

I turned my attention back to Kota and Nate just as they jumped the fire ring, joining me in the middle. They knelt before me as I lifted the ceremonial cup to their lips, then they lifted it to mine. The spiced drink made me feel warm inside as Nate took my hand. "Nimue, mi corazón, I offer myself to you body and soul, as your husband and King. Will you accept me?"

"Nathan, I accept you as my husband and King," I answered him. "I offer myself to you, body and soul as your wife and Queen. Will you accept me?"

"I will," he responded and stood to place a soft kiss upon my lips, then stood to the side as Kota spoke.

"Nimue, my fire, I offer myself to you body and soul as your husband and firebond. Will you accept me?"

I smiled, "Kota I accept you as my husband and firebond. I offer myself to you, body and soul as your wife and firebond. Will you accept me?"

He stood and pulled me into his arms, "I will always accept you, my fire." When his lips met mine, my body burned with need. His hands gently pulled the gown down from my shoulders as Nate came behind me and helped. I don't remember their pants coming off, but soon I found myself being held against their naked bodies as they covered my skin in kisses. Nate scooped me up and placed me on the ceremonial bed - a soft blanket ringed with herbs and flowers - as he knelt behind me. His hands began to massage my thighs and then his thumb brushed across my clit, making me moan softly. Kota knelt in front of me, his lips capturing my nipple and sucking hard.

One hand tangled in Kota's hair, while the other pulled Nate's mouth to mine. I gasped when I felt Nate's cock slip in between my folds. "Mi corazón," he moaned as he began to thrust inside of me. Kota's fingers slid against my wetness and began to rub against my sensitive clit, until I was panting. "Cum, Nimue," Nate whispered and I felt my body tremble as my orgasm broke.

Before I could come down from my release, Kota slid himself inside me. Now they both began to thrust in and out, creating a frantic rhythm that had me crying out their names, begging for more. "You know this is a fertility festival, my fire, don't you?" Kota asked, his lips skimming across my earlobe.

"Yes," I groaned softly.

"Do you accept the will of the Wheel, our beautiful wife? Will you accept the blessings of the line of Beltene within your womb?" Kota asked, his voice strong and confident as he thrust harder. "Will you accept the blessing of your King within your womb?"

I could feel the magic swirling around and within us as his words waited for my acceptance to manifest. Nate bit and sucked the spot right behind my ear, making me moan louder as I answered, "Yes, I accept the blessings of the Wheel. Please," I whined as the knot in my stomach began to ache, "please, cum inside me."

"As above, so as below," they both grunted as their thrusts became frantic, "Cum for us beautiful." I screamed out my release as they filled me with theirs. I fell against Kota's chest as they continued to cover me with kisses. I felt the cup against my lips and drank.

"Are you okay to walk, or should they teleport you?" Nate asked as he traced his fingertips across my stomach, then placed a kiss on it.

I smiled, knowing what he was hoping, and cupped his face in my hands, "I can walk my love." I kissed them both several more times then walked out of the fire circle moving westward. My eyes fell on the next ring where I saw Owen and Sean waiting. They had resumed their more elven forms and looked magnificent with the firelight outlining their bodies. I hadn't even stepped into the flames and was already wet in anticipation.

Hand in hand, they crossed the flames and pulled me against them. Owen's lips closed on mine as Sean's sucked and bit at my neck. Within moments, their pants were gone and I was on my knees between them. Owen's hand ran down my spine, his nails grazing against my skin. Sean's fingers tangled in my hair and he crushed his mouth to mine. "Are you familiar with the term petite mort, sugar?" he asked. I shook my head no. Sean chuckled, "Well, you will be soon." He gave Owen a sly grin, then pushed me against his chest. I felt Owen's cock slide into my ass and whimpered at the width. "Safeword, sugar?"

"Red, sir," I grunted as Owen started pushing in and out, pinning me to his chest, my arms restrained. Sean grinned and placed his knees outside Owen's as his cock slid into my wet folds.

"Do you trust us, Bella?" Owen purred against my ear.

"With my life, my husbands," I answered.

Giving a dark laugh, Owen said, "Far too accurate, wife." Their thrusts began to match one another and I felt the knot building again. "Our wedding gift to you is the in-between, our love."

"Cum for us, sugar," Sean groaned, "Let us teach you how to walk between life and death. Cum now!" His command echoed through my very soul and I cried out as I shook, their cum filling me. Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain in my heart and looked down to see their hands pressed over my heart - front and back. "Let go, Nimue. Trust us to catch you." Sean's voice sounded distant as my body felt light and darkness overtook me.

I opened my eyes to see myself next to us. Owen and Sean stood beside me as we looked at our own bodies, still in the throes of passion, but unmoving. "What?" I muttered.

Owen kissed my forehead, and suddenly I felt sucked back into my body, as I began to sob and shake as a second orgasm raged through me. Arms wrapped around me tightly and then I felt it. Our hearts were beating in sync - mine, Owen's, and Sean's. I stilled and listened to it, a sense of calm filling me. "Petite mort means little death, Bella," Owen said softly, pulling out of me as he and Sean held me in their laps. "We all crossed over for a moment, then came back connected as one now."

I instinctively put my hand over my stomach remembering what Kota had asked, but Sean just smiled and put his hand over mine. "If you are pregnant, it wouldn't have been long enough to cause harm." I relaxed and leaned into him, his lips brushing the top of my head.

"I love you both so much," I said, continuing to lay against them for a while longer.

After a while, Owen nudged me and gave me a smile, "You have several other husbands who are waiting, Bella." I gave him and Sean one last kiss and headed toward the next fire circle where Luke and Gabe were waiting.

When they entered the circle, Luke took my hand and asked, "What color, little one?"

"Green, sir," I answered and leaned into his embrace.

He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear, "I love you, Nimue. I fell for you the moment I laid eyes on you in that club. My life has never had so much love until now." He reached out for Gabe's hand and pulled him into the hug. "You gave me back the man I love and my family, then you blessed us with two amazing children and a whole new life that we never could have predicted. I want to spend eternity showing you how much you mean to me." I couldn't stop the tears that spilled down my cheeks at his profession. Even Gabe was teary and choked up.

"Fuck, pretty boy, why did you have to get all emotional on us," he laughed. "I love you both so damn much," he added as he pulled Luke into a deep kiss, then turned and kissed me as well. He laid me down on the blanket, "Let us worship you once again, our wife," he said softly as his hands caressed my skin. I let out a soft moan when his mouth closed around my swollen clit, gently flicking his tongue. Luke stroked Gabe's cock as he continued to eat me out, then took him deep into his mouth. Luke then shifted his body so that I could take him down my throat. I moaned as I felt my stomach tighten, Gabe's fingers plunging into me as he continued to lap at my folds. I heard Luke grunt as he began to cum in my mouth, which in turn made both Gabe and me climax as well.

The three of us fell back on the blankets, panting heavily.

Author's Notes:  More smut ahead...

Not really back yet, just publishing the part I already had written - see you soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 14.8K 52
~~~This is a Mature Book ~~ DISCLAIMER: I don't own the Characters of Academy Join Jenna Reagan Roberts in finding out if she can Trust The Blackbou...
18.2K 1.3K 15
**An Academy fan fiction based on C.L. Stone's Ghost Bird and Scarab Beetle series. On the run from a group dead set on the destruction of magic, the...
356K 11.6K 64
Can Emmalynn Find love after Being In a Terrible Relationship with her Ex Boyfriend Is 14 her lucky number , Follow her journey #ghostbird #blackbo...
303K 16.5K 31
The Blackbourne-Toma team have been following lead after lead and have finally found themselves in Seattle. Will the lovely S help them find what the...