The Beast World's Gift (Disco...

By HadesIsTheBest

Hello! This is a story around a few Wattpads and a few Manhuas I have read, now some of these characters will... More

The characters of my own
Prologue
Chapter 1. Where the hell am i?
Chapter 2. Time for spices
Chapter 4. Camel Valley (smut)
A/N
5. The Plan
6. Hibernation
7. Ape Village
8. Blue Lilies
9. Running away
10. New house PT.1
A/N
11.new house part 2
A/N: VERY IMPORTANT

Chapter 3. The first one

2.3K 121 15
By HadesIsTheBest

Adias POV

I woke up to the sound of something slithering, it sounded very big and when I open my eyes it was a giant red snake. I got up and picked up my compound bow and drew the bow.

ELLIOTT WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING

A feral beastmen, don't fight him, he's a 4 mark also known as a tetra beast! Ferals are beastmen without tribes, they are very dangerous and do not hesitate to kill people.

I watched his upper half then into a human's upper half, he had red eyes, long, silky red hair, this very pale and soft-looking skin, he had 4 marks on his neck, and very defined abs.

He put his hands up in surrender. "I won't hurt you female unless you give me a reason." He tried to soothe me.

I put my bow's aim down at the ground. "Why did you come in here?" I asked

"This is one of my dens, I tend to move around, I plan to hibernate here so I'm closer to the ocean, now why are you alone female?" he asked me

"Because I can be, I apologize for trespassing I shall take my leave" I gathered up my stuff and prepared to leave but he grabbed me with his tail.

"Hey! Has anyone told you it's rude to pick somebody up without permission?" I told him. He let me down

"I'm sorry, I didn't want you to go out there alone, it's dangerous out in the night female," he said

"What's your name?" I asked him. "It's Curtis," he told me "what's yours?"

"My name is Adia," I said. "So, you are sure you don't want me to leave?"

"Yes I'm sure Adia, id hate for you to get injured, I know females are very delicate," Curtis told me "why are you not scared of me?"

"Should I be?" I asked " every female I've encountered has either been mated, ugly, or wanted to use me so options aren't looking too good," he said as he stared at my face  "why see you looking at me like that? You started to give me the heebie-jeebies" I said.

"Heebie jeebies?" he asked he looked confused. "It's an expression," I said.

"Come here, and I'll get some more firewood for you, I know it gets really cold out here, some females die from the cold," Curtis said.

I'm not that weak, plus the cold Never bothered me anyway" I said trying to reason with him. (A/N: I'm sorry I had to do it)

Curtis backed down from his offer, I laid my pelt down and curled up on it. "Curtis, do you wanna lay by me?" I asked him.

"You want me to be your male?" he asked me in surprise.

Females are very shallow, they rarely let males near them if they aren't a mate or if they are interested in the male.

"No, I was just asking, I forgot how shallow females are here," I said. He starts the slither close to me he has curled up in his tail a few feet away. And once again. I start to drift off again.

Curtis POV

This female is strange. I've never met anyone like Adia, she's extremely nice compared to other females, I'm surprised she didn't scream her head off. She could be all mine, she has no mates for me to fight, plus she's very beautiful too, more. beautiful than any female I've seen.

She even offered more to sleep by her, she is the most caring female, the only other beautiful female I've met is Qin, and she tried stabbing me.

I squirmed in my coil until I was comfortable. I started to drift off and after a bit, I fell asleep.

TIME SKIP

Adia's POV

I woke up with Curtis a few feet away, he hasn't moved an inch.

Hey Elliott, could I get my quest of the day?

Yes you can

⚠️NEW QUEST⚠️
ACCEPT?
Y/N?

I accept my quest

QUEST:

KILL 2 DEERS AND TAN THE PELTS

REWARDS:
100 EXP, 30 SALT JARS, ¿OUTFIT?

What is the outfit in the rewards?

It's an outfit made for whatever you want! You can have a pretty one to a practical one! Your choice.

I choose practicality, it's more useful that way

Okie Dokie then!

I went in with my hunting I snuck out and got up into a tree to wait for my prey...

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY CURTIS'S ABS

Once I was done I brought the deer back to the cave, I was almost there.

Huh, I wonder if Curtis is still asleep.

My thoughts were interrupted by Curtis dashing out of the cave, staring at the 2 deer I killed, he was butt-naked, he has two dicks!!

"Dude! Put in some clothes or turn your lower half into a snake!" I chided him

He turned his lower half into a tail. "I'm sorry," he said sounding disappointed "did you kill 2 deer by yourself? What's sticking out of their heads?"

"I did kill them, and their arrows, I can shoot them at things," I said and held up my bow. "Now I'm gonna skin these so we have something to eat"

BLOODY SCENE!

I hung up the smaller of the deer by its hind legs and skinned it, I then cut out any edible meat. I noticed Curtis watching Me with fascination. "What's wrong?" I asked

"Nothing I've never seen a female skin or kill an animal," he said.

I continued, I got my tanning rack out of the inventory and put up the first pelt, I set the fire again since it was put out and started cooking the meat.

"Are you hungry?" I asked him.

"I ate 2 days ago, I'm fine," he said

"Oh, so you only eat once a week?" I asked

"How did you know that?" He countered my question.

"I know quite a bit about snakes," I said. I roasted the first deer's meat. He was still staring at me.

"I have to leave soon," I said

"Why?" He asked with anxiousness.

"I am running away from a search party, they aren't too far away, so I have to leave as soon as I get these pelts finished" I explained "plus I don't want to put you in danger"

"I'll help you since there's a hoard of colossals not too far away, I'll protect you as long as I can until I go into hibernation," he said and came closer.

"Are you sure? Also, what's a colossal?" I asked.

"A colossal is a large beast, they have scales and fur, they drop energy crystals, the herbivore one drops emeralds, they make you young and beautiful, yet only tetra marks like myself can kill them," he said, I think he trying to show off.

"Alright let me clean this deer too" I cleaned the other deer, scraped the pelt hung up, and hung up the fresh one.

I put the meat from the second deer on the fire, stored the meat and the new pelt freshly off the tanning rack, and ate the rest of the old meat I cooked the first day here.

NO BLOOD

I talked with Curtis while waiting for the second pelt.
"Where should we go? I was just at the hawk cliffs" I said.

"I say we head towards the valleys, it tends to be warmer there, and less feral beasts because I tend to be there a lot and they are scared of me" Curtis reasoned. "Are you sure you can handle yourself over the winter?"

"Yes, I can handle myself, I can beat up a 2 marked beastman if I want to, and win," I said. He looked at me weirdly and then just stared at the walls. I scraped the second pelt, it was finally done.

⚠️QUEST COMPLETED⚠️
⚠️PROFILE UPDATED⚠️

Adia
Age: 21
Level: 3
Title(s): The blessed, The transmigrator

Exp:100/150
Strength:60 Health:%100
Smarts:71 Alertness:67
Agility:57 Skills:62

Shop:🔒🔒
Quests: None
Inventory: 110 salts (jar), furs x3,
80lbs of cooked deer meat, (4 days till expiration), tanning rack, "spices (Chili, ginger, pepper, basil, garlic) OUTFIT PACK

Elliott, why is Curtis so surprised at me for doing anything?

Females here are so coddled, that they can't cook, clean, wash or feed themselves. So he's surprised to take care of yourself and the fact you are kind and beautiful, I mean your beauty rivals a goddess compared to other females.

Damn, also explain colossalls in depth please, and thank you

Alright, they are T-Rexes, with fur on their backs, and drop these crystals like Curtis has said, oh I have something for you! It's his profile!!

What's his profile?

It's like your menu just with the skills and titles

CURTIS
Title(s): the killer, the powerful, the unwanted

Strength:149                    Health:%100
Smarts:150                    Alertness:149
Agility:153                    Skills:148

Those are triple mine... He could snap me like a twig, he's so nice...

He is, you should take him as a mate!

What??

He's probably let you hunt or do whatever you like, ferals are very aggressive around other males though, so be careful if you do, he also seems to be close to breaking through to 5 marks! He's perfect!

Maybe I'll give it a try...

That's my girl!!!

I was cooking up the last Piece of meat for me to eat, and I stuffed it in my mouth as soon as I was done.

"Are you ready to head to the valleys?" He asked me. "Do you want me to carry you?"

"Yes, I am! And I don't want to be carried, I'm probably too heavy" I chuckled as I packed my bow onto my back and we were on our way to the valleys.

WORD COUNT: 1649

A/N: here's another chapter! This was kind of rushed so if there are any spelling mistakes please let me know!! Enjoy this! I'm might post again on Sunday or Monday!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 1.7K 17
Join Dahlia as she stumbles across the Beastworld after dying in a car wreck. While never one to ever consider herself the main character, here she w...
160K 7.1K 52
Jessica, a rich woman in her late twenties unexpectedly ended up in a Beast world. But luckily she met some young beastmen who somehow turned her lif...
280K 12K 55
I, Miyazaki Daichi was transported inside my sister's favorite otome game as an unknown character. And that said character is the brother of one of t...
94.4K 4.4K 64
A young charismatic girl struggling to survive life. Keeping up with bills to pay, stuck up friends, and a dead end job as her last hope. Her high ex...