project 863 Fanstories Turned...

By Darkesse-evermore

title says it all #7 benjamincobalt - 5 april 2022 #6 benjamincobalt -8th april 2022 #414 matthias -8th april... More

me and my broken heart part 1
mambh chapter 2
mambh chapter 3: introductions
mambh 4:fluff
mambh chapter 5: more fluff
mambh chapter 6
treat you better B27xDeb part 1
Authors note
mambh:7
mambh:8
mambh:9
mambh:10
mambh: 10.5(bonus chapter)
Author note/ AN
mambh 11
mambh 12
mambh 13
A/N
Mambh 14
Mambh 16
Mambh 17
Mambh 18
Mambh 19
20: Choices
21: You Win Some You Lose Some
22: He's Changed For The Worst
23:What Is Even Happening Anymore
24: confrontations and pain
25: hugs all around
26: a day out for the trio

Mambh 15

11 0 0
By Darkesse-evermore

Apparently, Deb and Jordan had some sort of blackmail on me, I bet it's a bluff since Deb hasn't been near me and Wes was practically and literally by my side 24/7 for this past week since we were working on projects and experiments together. This was my first time leaving the lab since last week. I sort of guess that it's good that I'm out of the lab.

I walk into Deb's office and I see Nelson, Tyler, Deb and Jordan looking annoyed while Wes looked like he was tired of everyone's drama and rubbish. To be honest I can't blame him, because everything has been absolutely crazy this past month. When Deb showed me a picture of a girl my confusion even more.

"who is this girl? Is she dating you?" Deb demanded and I looked at her with absolute shock and almost with tears in my eyes. She looked at me annoyed and Wes looked at her with a look of anger and wondering how she even got the damned picture.

"Do you not remember Ally? The lass that died 4 months ago? She's the one in the picture" They (Deb and Nelson) looked at me with realisation whilst Tyler looked confused.

"who's Ally?" Tyler asked not picking up what I dropped off (not getting what I'm saying/not understanding what I'm saying) so I reply with.

"Ally is my older sister/older sibling, her full name is Allistair Jayne cobalt. She died four months ago from an illness syntec was trying to treat/cure." A look of shock comes over Tyler's face and they start apologising to me for assuming something so silly due to a picture of me and my older sister. I laugh and say,
"it's fine, but next time ask me before you all assume something about my private life." They all nod and I smile. I walk out without saying anything else.

I walk into my office and shut the door; locking the door, I sit on the floor and I bring my knees to my chest. I then place my head on my knees. Tears start filling my field of vision and I try not to let them fall or to make any noise. I hear a knock on my office door which startles me followed by a voice on the other side of the door.

"Hey Ben? Can you let me in?" The voice appeared to be wes' voice which gave me a sense of security in some way. Maybe it's because all though we have had our differences due to what used to be our old crushes on Deb, I see him as an older brother.

"Hang on a minute." I say nonchalantly while trying to hide the panic in my voice as I get up to open the door. My hands quickly fumble to unlock and open the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 1.3K 40
"𝓑𝓮𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓶𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓑𝓻𝓸𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓽" 𝘤�...
1.7K 40 31
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝚒𝚟𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚓𝚊𝚌�...
54 0 14
read to find out
45.4K 1.6K 15
the title explains it all :) ❤ started: august 10, 2018 ended: july 15, 2020