mambh:9

Tyler looks at me with concern in which they rightfully should cause in their words i looked like a total mess. I sigh as i get myself a cup of water to cool my nerves and lessen my anxiety. Although out of the blue they asked,
"Are you okay pretty boy? You keep spacing out" when they had asked that it snapped me out of my thought process and brought me back to reality.
"Yeah im alright, just thinking about something related to the fire." I reply in a tired and fed up tone. It had been a long rough day and i just wanted to sleep. I was trying not to give too much information away. It was only monday and the week had already started off chaotically. First my conflicting feelings for Deb then the experiment starting along with Tyler joining syntec and now the whole Wesley being an idiot and starting a fire situation.
As the day ended our chaotic group of 4(Wesley,Tyler,Deb and Ben) went back to the dormitory to rest. We were welcomed back to the dorms by everyone else. I decided to socialise with everyone for once which surprised Deb and Wes considering i was mostly introverted. But first i decided to get changed and grab a book for if the socialising got too much for me or if i get bored/tired. I saw Deb and Tyler discussing something and they both see me. They smile at me and i awkwardly smile back.
  (Tyler's P.O.V)
This is the second time i've spoke to Deborah -or as Wesley and Ben call her, Deb- in the past two days. She was ranting about how Ben isnt chasing after her and how he isnt trying to earn her love(kinda manipulative if you ask me). I try giving her some advice on how to get him to chase after her to try and earn her never dying love and affection. But annoyingly she started yelling at me about how it was apparently my fault that Ben wasnt chasing after her to win her love and affection.(The amount of anger they had at that moment could only be described with one word but that would get us told for for swearing in the 863 discord soooo nah we aint using that word-the author ->allistair/chuuya/ryne/dark)
  "Deborah, all of us have now known eachither for two blasting days and you're going on one already. Sure you, Welsey and Ben have known eachother for years. But just because people jokingly flirt as friends(specifically me and Ben) it doesn't mean that they are in love. Me and Ben are friends nothing more nothing less." I butt in so that i can express my opinion since otherwise she wouldn't let me. I was deeply peeved that she would accuse me of such a thing. Sure i have some silly feelings for Ben but that doesn't mean anything right?
As Ben walk down the stairs we start arguing more quietly and when he looks at us, we smile at him. He awkwardly smiles back at us and sits down in the same armchair that he did yesterday.

AN- if you want to know more about Tyler then pop over to the main book of me and my broken heart but if ya cant heres the link
https://www.wattpad.com/story/306395383?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_reading&wp_page=reading&wp_uname=Darkesse-evermore&wp_originator=uTQjzxolfV4ImN%2Flhji1f37XlrHScZmxy3jkuI3745dyQoKq%2FFOfZsZoTMewIX65w9ZsM1f3WDrjSnmVzvYWqE6qRncJdXOd%2B%2B9cXwc4Ov0gX6vGQHrLhhq1NzMwL2CU