Rise of Kings and Queens

By lobo1989

The year is 0026 in the United World Century. Esme Cyr and her squad are the new world military leaders. Thei... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Epilogue

Chapter 41

5 2 0
By lobo1989

THE ARMORED GIRLS AND JACMEL SAINT'S SQUAD TEAM UP AGAINST MEXICO

By L.M.Taurus

5/31/0029 UWC

5 hours before headline

Leonie woke up when she heard an explosion in the distance. She jumped out of bed and went for her armor. She put her armor on and got outside of the room. There were multiple explosions in the distance.

Outside of the room she bumped into Ji-hun who was also in his armor. "Any idea where those cannon blasts are coming from?" she asked him.

"I think from the harbor," answered Ji-hun.

The two of them rushed outside where they found the rest of their squad waiting. "Do we know what's going on yet?" asked Leonie.

"One of the enemy groups is destroying the airships by the harbor, but we still don't know which," answered Kara.

"Kara, Fyn, Leonie, Ji-hun, Luan and Cairo," called Esme. "We'll head to the harbor and fight back the enemy. "Irma, Yelena, Arlo, and Luka, you four stay just in case someone tries to attack here."

Leonie, Ji-hun and Luan got in one howler while Esme, Fyn, Kara and Cairo got in another. The two groups drove to the harbor where they found the police and firefighter trying to put out the fire on the airships.

Everyone got out of their vehicles and stared at all of the destruction. Leonie was the first to react as she joined the fire fighters and tried to put the fires out. Luan and Cairo joined her while the others stood by, looking for the enemy.

"Is there anyone hurt?" Leonie asked one of the fire fighters.

"I don't think so," said the fire fighter as he and Leonie passed one bucket after another to the people next to them. "The people who attacked warned everyone before throwing molotovs at the airships."

"Who are the attackers?"

"I didn't see them."

A cannon blast was heard in the near distance and everyone ducked down.

"Keep this up," said Leonie. "I'm going to go find out where that came from."

The firefighters continued their work while Leonie, Luan and Cairo rejoined the squad. The world military leaders ran up the harbor and towards the area where they heard the last cannon blast.

"I don't think this is Dependency," said Leonie as they neared their destination. "They warned the people to leave before attacking. I don't think Dependency would do that."

"It seems like they're destroying all of the airships," said Esme. "Whoever is doing this doesn't want anyone leaving the island."

"It's probably the armored Haitian girls," said Kara.

They reached their destination and were surprised to find Renz, Bessy, Jenniflore and Beatrice throwing molotovs at an airship with the Mexican flag on it.

"Renz, Bessy," called out Cairo. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Hey former boss," said Renz. "We're just doing a little harbor cleaning." Renz tossed another molotov at the airship then pulled out his sword. He whispered something to the others that the world military leaders weren't able to make out.

Ji-hun brought out his club and sword. He made his way towards Renz as the other world military leaders hung back. "This guy is my mistake," said Ji-hun. "I'll be the one to deal with him."

Bessy, Jenniflore and Beatrice moved on ahead while Renz prepared for a fight with Ji-hun.

"Damn Ji," said Renz. "Calling me a mistake is harsh. What did I ever do to you?"

Ji-hun said nothing as he took his first swing at Renz, slashing his sword high. Renz ducked down but not before Ji-hun cut his top hat in half.

"Not my hat!" yelled Renz as he jumped back.

"I always hated that hat," said Ji-hun as he moved forward with a fast pace of attacks.

Renz ducked and moved back but Ji-hun's attacks were too fast. Ji-hun disarmed Renz's sword and kicked him in the chest, knocking him on his back.

At the last second, Ji-hun saw Allegra and Lovelie in the close distance, aiming their arm-cannons at him. They fired and would have killed Ji-hun if Leonie and Cairo hadn't moved forward and used their shields to protect him. The three world military leaders were blasted back and onto their backs.

Renz got up and ran past Allegra and Lovelie. "Thanks, ladies," he said as he kept running away.

Luan and Fyn went to Leonie, Ji-hun and Cairo's aid, helping them back up to their feet.

"Are you guys alright?" asked Luan. Ji-hun and Cairo gave him a nod.

"I'm alright," said Leonie, tossing her shattered shield to the side. "Those cannons of theirs are quite powerful."

"I know that from personal experience," said Luan. "The seven of us should be able to take the two of them."

"But then the others will escape," said Leonie. "Make it a four on two. Three of you should go after the others."

"Are we sure we should do that?" said Cairo. "There's a couple of people missing. Jacmel and the third armored girl. We don't want to get ambushed."

"Someone has to keep going or they're going to destroy every ship on the harbor."

"Fyn and Cairo with me," said Esme. "The rest of you handle these two."

"Watch your backs," said Kara. "Let's circle these two in so Esme's group can move ahead."

Leonie, Ji-hun, Luan and Kara circled around Allegra and Lovelie as Esme's group ran ahead. Allegra and Lovelie had their cannons aimed at the world military leaders, but they weren't firing.

"Girls," said Leonie. "You don't have to do this. Just surrender."

"You expect us to go to jail," said Lovelie. "After all the crimes committed against us, you're going to treat us like the criminals."

"Because you are criminals," said Kara. "Look at what you're doing. Destruction of property, arson, attempted murder. You need to be brought down."

"We're protecting ourselves," said Allegra. "Dependency has used guerrilla war tactics on us. By burning down the airship, we guarantee they can't escape."

"You're locking us all in Haiti," said Leonie. "Are you sure that's a good idea? You could be setting up your country for a lot of destruction."

"Then we will rebuild again," said Lovelie. "We've done it before. We'll do it again, and again. Our people will always bounce back."

The world military leaders had been moving closer and closer as they spoke to the girls.

"Don't fight us," said Leonie. "We're not your enemy."

"If you're trying to arrest us, then yes, you are our enemies," said Allegra.

"Are you willing to die for your cause?" asked Ji-hun, who was in striking distance. "Once you're dead that's it. Nothing matters after that. Not your cause. Not your people. Not your family. You'll just be dead. Accomplishing nothing. So is this worth dying for right now."

Allegra and Lovelie aimed their arm-cannons at Ji-hun, fearing him the most. "We're not dying today," said Allegra. They fired their arm-cannons.

Ji-hun jumped back and made himself as small as he could as he tried to hide himself behind his shield. The cannons hit Ji-hun directly and he was blown back.

Leonie, Kara and Luan rushed in on Allegra and Lovelie. They struck them with their clubs and brought them to the ground. Allegra and Lovelie were held down and subdued.

Leonie got up and went to Ji-hun. He was laying on his back with his armor shattered. She checked his pulse. "He's alive," she called out.

"No kidding," said Ji-hun as he leaned up.

"Don't get up," said Leonie. "You took two cannon blasts straight on. You're lucky to be alive."

Ji-hun tried to pull his chest armor off when Leonie helped him. She observed his injuries and noticed he didn't suffer anything serious. "All you have are minor cuts from scraps of your own armor. I don't think the cannon blast did anything to you."

"Hmpt," said Ji-hun. "I guess I know what I'm doing."

Leonie looked towards Kara and Luan as they held down Allegra and Lovelie. "At least we got two of them," said Leonie. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148 2 16
In the distant future of the 28th century, mankind survived near extinction and then made it into the wider galaxy, with almost no other sapient life...
1.7K 290 40
The year is 2117. The United States, up to this point, has been through three major World Wars. After World War III, the country didn't get much time...
423 33 13
Formerly known as The Last Day On Earth A hundred years ago, a terrifying alien race invaded and enslaved Earth, taking away all freedom of choice. T...
11.1K 129 24
It was the year 2030 and humanity is at its breaking point for the humans but rising for the so call "furrys" that are slowly starting to dominate th...