LIGHTS OUT •F1•

Por Elle_Jay

where the daughter of Max Verstappen's engineer finds herself falling for the opposition...much to Max's dist... Más

•lights out•
•chapter one•
•chapter two•
•chapter three•
•chapter four•
•chapter five•
•chapter seven•
•chapter eight•
•chapter nine•
•chapter ten•
•chapter eleven•
•chapter twelve•
•chapter thirteen•
•chapter fourteen•
•chapter fifteen•
•chapter sixteen•

•chapter six•

1.7K 56 6
Por Elle_Jay

09:37

Morning Indie
I hope you slept well...after the falafel.
Which by the way was amazing 😍
It was really nice meeting you last night.

Hellloo George!
Omg was so lovely to meet
you & Thankyou for
walking me back to my room.
Sorry about getting us lost 🤣
The falafel 😍🤤
Ngl I'm quite tired.
But just had a banana and tea,
now I'm ready to face a
very hungover Darc

Of course, I'm a gentleman
Hahahah I dread to
imagine Darcys hangover...
but at least she had fun

Are you coming to Saudi btw?
I'd love to have you in Merc garage,
I think Lewis would like it too!

Omg are you serious??
I'd have to check with
my dad but yes?!?
Oh Darc had a lot of fun 🤣
so much so she didn't
come back to the hotel room

Where is she?
I hope she is ok
And yes... please come!

Yeah I think she ended up
staying at Danny's
Waiting for the full story 🤣🤣

They definitely looked
like they got on
Also what was that
show you said to watch
👉🏻👈🏻

Darcy gets on with everyone,
part of her charm 😉
Malcolm in the middle!
It's a must

So what's your charm 🤔

Probably not getting on
with everyone
Does that make sense?

I see I see
Time is valuable

That it is George
Oh shit, darc called me
Talk later?

Definitely
X

••••

Darcy had done it again. She had woken up in somebody else's bed. However this time the blonde knew exactly who's it was, which was arguably worse than it being someone random.

"A'right, Darc," The mop of dark curls smirked as he rolled over. The white duvet barely covering his tanned torso. "I dunno about you but my head hurts." He laughed

Darcy couldn't help but gaze across the tattooed man she had spent the early hours rolling around with.

"Shit, I have to go," She replied with haste as she ran around the hotel room collecting items that remotely looked like hers. "It was nice meeting you," Darcy panted.

The blonde looked back at the man who had rolled back to face the window. Damn he was hot. Darcy took a mental image to remember this evening before darting out of his hotel room dressed only in the baggy peach shirt she had found on the floor.

Directions were not the blondes strong point when she was sober let alone at whatever god awful time it was now. Her head was banging with every step she took, and the florescent lighting made the girl want to throw up. How had last night taken such a scandalous turn?

Pulling out her phone she saw that Indie was calling, "Ind, where am I?" Darcy winced clutching clothes against her chest. "What floor are we?"

On the other end of the line a sprightly Indie told Darcy to stay where she was so that the brunette could find her. The last thing Indie wanted was her father, or worse, one of the other drivers finding a very hungover Darcy trawling through the corridors.

Darcy didn't even wanted to look at the messages from last night, let alone the social media notifications that she had been tagged in. However Darcy did see that half of the drivers now followed her.

"Darc!" Indie's bright voice boomed down the corridor, "Thank fuck," She laughed running towards the blonde who had slide her back down the wall.

As Darcy opened her eyes squinting in the bright lights she saw Indie, already fully dressed, reaching a hand down to help her up.

By the time they had made it back to the hotel room and Indie had made coffee for Darcy in an attempt to sober her up, the blonde was feeling slightly less like 'death' even if she looked like the grim reapers long lost sister.

"What the hell happened after I left?" Indie laughed.

There was no use in asking Darcy that question. She couldn't even remember getting to the club, the only thing the blonde could recollect was fighting over a piece of pizza with Lando. And then she woke up in bed next to Daniel Ricciardo.

Darcy shrugged her shoulders. "Um, strong pass, I was hoping you'd remember more than I did." A light laugh left her lips before she held her head again.

There had been nights between Darcy and Indie where they couldn't remember anything, but none of those nights had involved very good looking Formula One drivers. Those were the nights you were meant to remember.

Indie jumped down on the bed opposite Darcy and crossed her legs. Her makeup looked perfect, and as Darcy looked around the room she could tell that her best friend was almost ready to get their flight home. Even though it didn't depart for twelve hours.

"Well, I left the club at about two-thirty with George but you were still going strong with Daniel," Indie informed the blonde and brought her phone to show a video from the Australian's instagram. "At least he didn't tag you, could you imagine the carnage if he did?"

The short video showed Darcy hanging off of a marble pillar, swinging around with a bottle of vodka in her hands. The music was loud but you could make out the distinctive laugh of one Daniel Ricciardo.

"Oh fuck, why did you leave me?" Darcy whined with a chuckle. "Anyway, it's fine, I'm not going to see him again." She remarked completely certain of her words.

However, her best friend was not so certain. Even going to remind the blonde that she would be at races, and Daniel was a driver at those races. Soon enough the conversation was turned back to Indie.

Indie shook her head, "I tried, but you were hanging off of Daniel like a freaking koala bear....and by then George and I wanted falafel."

Darcy pursed her lips. She wanted to forget the entire night, and didn't want to learn any more about it. The best way was to get Indie to talk about her evening.

"You left with George...and you don't have any cheeky stories?" Darcy smirked wiggling her brows.

The brunette shook her head.

"We just got falafel, but he walked me back to the room and then we had a little chat...nothing dramatic but he has invited me to watch a race from Mercedes." Indie blushed.

••••

♥️ liked by enews , landonorris and 192.3k other people

@f1wags: Who is Daniel Ricciardo's new girlfriend? We've seen a number of pictures of him leaving a club in Bahrain with a mystery blonde, but the driver himself seems to have confirmed the news posting the above photo to his story

📍Baharat Restaurant, Bahrain

________________________________

user1: whoever it is, going by the photos is crazy

💬user2: agreed, she was hanging off of that pole in the club

________________________________

user3: the whole evening looked fun! Oh to be a guest at an F1 party

💬user4: wasn't she in the background of one of Max's photos?

💬ver33: no he was hanging out with the daughter of red bull engineer Marty

💬user3: oh

________________________________

landonorris: oh.... wow

💬user4: does Lando know something?!

💬user2: why does he give me tom holland vibes? he's going to spoil this soon

••••

Just a small little update...

lowkey I like George and Indie already, is that bad?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

735K 23.2K 70
ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴅʏʟᴀɴ ɢᴏɴᴢᴀʟᴇᴢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀx ᴠᴇʀꜱᴛᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ ꜱᴇᴇᴍ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴘᴏʟᴀʀ ᴏᴘᴘᴏꜱɪᴛᴇꜱ ʙᴜᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ꜱɪᴍɪʟᴀʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ "She's nice" "Too nice!" Cover made by Edi...
166K 4.2K 31
𝙉𝙤𝙫𝙖, 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙧. 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙗�...
35.9K 502 26
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 she is Daniel Ricciardos sister. She is the less successful, living in the shadow of her brother. Daniel races for McLaren along side...
10.3K 135 29
A part 2 to Career Driven Woman