Pirate (One Piece x Reader)

By Xhangggmil

Y/n L/n from another world. Died in her world but got reborn in one piece?! She captured many hearts of pirat... More

Love Interests Part 1
Love Interests Part 2
Love Interests Part 3
Love Interests Part 4
₁. ᵢₛₑₖₐᵢ
₂. Yᵤₖᵢ
3. ꜱᴏʀʀʏ
5. ᴀ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘɪʀᴀᴛᴇ ᴋɪɴɢ
6. ꜱᴛʀᴀᴡ ʜᴀᴛꜱ

4. ᴜɴʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴀʙʟᴇ

1.8K 117 49
By Xhangggmil

ᴜɴʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴀʙʟᴇ

"S-so what brings you here?" The celestial dragon asked hesitantly who was clasping his hands, feeling nervous at his guests.

Y/n was crossing her legs on the chair while drinking a tea and observing his little brother next to her who was looking around in curiosity.

"Y-your highness?"

Y/n ignored him and continued looking at yuki. "Do you wanna go somewhere after this?"

Yuki smiled. "I wanna go to the ferris wheel i saw earlier!!"

Y/n raised an eyebrow. "Oh? The Sabaody Park? You wanna go there?"

He nodded. "Yes. It looks so fun riding those bubbles who goes up and down!"

Y/n chuckles. "Then i'll have to finish this fast." Y/n looks back at the celestial as her face immediately changed to an uninterested face.

"So?"

The celestial dragon flinched as he laid eyes on her. Despite her youth, he felt overwhelmed and a sense of fear. His gut told him not to mess with this girl. Why was she so intimidating? "I-i was asking you what is a dear L-l/n doing here?..." He clasped his hands, feeling nervous.

Y/n narrowed her eyes at him. "I sent a letter a few days ago that I will be arriving here today. Don't tell me you haven't read it?"

He flinch once again before turning around to look for his slave and motioned for him to come. "Did a letter arrived?!" He asked while whispering.

"A-a l-letter? There w-was a letter..." The slave respond while trembling in fear.

"Idiot! Why didn't you give it to me?!"

"I-i tried but you said to t-throw it away..." He clasped his hands in nervous.

An irk mark appeared on his face. "Stupid idiot!"

Y/n clicked her tongue in annoyance. "To ignore a letter from the house of L/n. Are you mocking me?" As her gaze turned icy, the very air around us seemed to shift. Even the mighty celestial dragon appeared taken aback by her sudden shift in demeanor.

This overwhelming power!... The celestial was getting hard for him to breathe because of the overwhelming power of the young l/n.

Yuki's face turned concerned and clasped y/n's hand making Y/n snapped out of it.

"Yuki?..."

"Please calm down, y/n-ne." Yuki nervously smiled.

Y/n took a deep breath and ruffled his hair. "I apologize Yuki if I scared you." She smiled at him.

Yuki only smiled at his sister and y/n looked back at them. "Hey. Come here."

Both of them nervously looks at the girl.

"Yes?"

Y/n points at the slave. "You. Come here."

The slave hesitantly points at his self. "M-me?..." Y/n nodded.

The slave gulps and slowly started walking in front of y/n. "Y-yes?..."

Y/n inspected at him for a second before sighing. "Men. Treat him please."

"Yes my lady." One of the men motioned for the slave to follow him and the slave nervously follow him before glancing at the girl one last time.

"Y-your highness, it seems like my slave has accidentally threw away the letter... Please punish him for his foolishness." He said with a nervous smile.

Y/n clenched her fist feeling angry. Disgusting. Disgusting Celestial dragons. This fool. Who does he think I am?

"He's so obvious." Kyo said.

Yuki noticed y/n clenching her fist and he grabs y/n's hand, y/n looks at his brother before smiling.

"It will be all right, y/n-nee."

Y/n sighs before smiling back. "Yeah, thank you."

He grinned and nodded.

Y/n looks back at the celestial dragon. "It's all in the past now so there is no need to punish the guy."

"B-but-"

Y/n glared at him immediately shutting him up. "Do you have something to say?"

He flinched. "N-nothing..."

It went silent for a second before the celestial dragon started speaking again.

"M-may I ask again Lady L/n. What are you doing here?"

"The letter please."

"Yes my lady." The men went to hand the letter as the celestial hesitantly opens it with a confused face. The celestial dragon face turned into a shocked face before smiling.

"I got it now..." He mumbled.

"Have you read it?"

He nodded. "Yes."

Y/n stand up on her seat. "Then I shall take my leave."

He immediately stand up on his seat as well. "W-wait your majesty! D-don't you need to discuss it with me?!"

Y/n took yuki's hand and gently grabbed it before facing the celestial with a glare. "What do I need to discuss it with you people?"

He flinched seeing her face glaring at him. He felt like she was glaring him through his soul. He was a celestial dragon. He could make people kneel down with a second and make them their slave! But why?! Why couldn't he made the L/n kneel down?! Was it because of the rumors? Or was it because of what his parents said?

"Listen, do not ever disobey the L/n!" The celestial's dragon mother said.

"But why mother? Aren't we celestial dragons?"

"We are celestial dragons but L/n is a different celestial. They are monsters. They have immortality powers that everyone wants. They have been living for a thousand years now."

'Who cares if they are immortal?! I'm a celestial dragon! A celestial dragon just like them! Lowly celestials should know their place-!' His thoughts was cut off when the door slammed opened. The people inside the room quickly turned their head to the door revealing the son of the celestial dragon.

"Dad!-" The son of the celestial dragon immediately shut up when he saw y/n glaring at him. He suddenly felt shivers down on his spine seeing her glaring at him.

"I-..."

"You foolish son! Why are you interrupting the L/n?!" The father screamed in nervousness.

Y/n just sighs in annoyance and walks to the door.

"Your highness!"

"Foolish celestial brats don't know how to respect people above them." Y/n stopped next to the son and glared at him.

'Wha?- This kid is testing my patience! She's just a kid so why?!-'

"You should teach your kid some manners." Y/n then passed him and left the two celestials stunned.

The son gritted his teeth and clenched his fist. "That fucking brat... I'll kill her!" The son also stomped away from the door, feeling angry.

"Slave!" He shouted.

The slave near him immediately went behind him who was so scared. "Y-yes your grace?"

"Prepare for battle!"

He smirked. 'Now let's see who will be on their knees now.'

-

"Sister! Let's try this!!" Yuki happily pulls his sister on the streets carts.

"W-woah! Wait up yuki!-" Y/n sweat drops at her brother.

Yuki let's go of y/n's hand and happily looks at the foods in front of him.

"You can get anything you want."

"Wah! Thank you!"

Y/n just sighs and smiles at her brother's behavior.

As she watched her little brother with a smile, she realized she didn't have to push him away anymore. She was strong enough to protect him from their crazy mother.

"You can't blame his young's master behavior." A voice spoke behind y/n.

Y/n nodded. "It's his first time going out the mansion after all. But aside from that, where are the guys?"

"W-well they are..." The head of the ship fidgets his fingers in nervousness while looking down.

Y/n raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Did something happened?"

"N-nothing bad happened! But-"

"Just tell me what happened."

The head sighs. "Look around."

Y/n immediately looks around and immediately went dumbfounded. All of y/n's men we're playing around, having fun and buying foods.

What a bunch of kids...

Kyo sighs. "Boys..."

Y/n looks at kyo who suddenly sat on her shoulder. "Kyo! Where did you go?"

"I was looking around."

"You seen anything interesting?"

"Not that much but."

"But?"

"Have you noticed?"

Y/n's face went serious and looked at her brother who was having fun. "Yeah. I noticed it since we left the mansion."

"There are quite a lot of them."

"Even if they outnumbered us. I will take them all down in a single swoop if I have to..." Y/n clenched her fist. "I won't let them near yuki."

Kyo sighs. "That's true, but you know you can't do that."

"Yeah. Because they are slaves who's only being used but I'm just gonna use my haki you know?"

"You can't. So what's your plan now?"

Y/n looks up and stares at the sky. "Who knows?..." Y/n clicked her tongue in annoyance. "This is getting annoying." Y/n turned her head to the guy. "Old men."

"My lady?" He raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Protect yuki." Y/n commanded while the head nods.

He bows in respect. "That was our duty from the beginning. But what about you my lady?"

Y/n glanced at him. "You guys know that I can protect myself."

"Right."

"Does your men know?"

He crossed his arms. "They looked like they are the type of people who are not doing their job but do not worry. They are my men after all."

Y/n sighs. "Sure. But..." Y/n turned around and glared at person charging at them. "Let me take care of this piece of shit." Sea water swirled around her.

"Language, my lady."

With a fierce battle cry, the man lunged towards her, but she effortlessly repelled him with a powerful wave of her sea water. He crashed into a nearby food stand, shattering it to pieces. The stunned onlookers scattered in fear, amazed by her incredible strength.

"Wha?-" The man groaned in pain and looked surprised at her power.

"Y/n-ne?!" Yuki's eyes widened in surprised and immediately went behind Y/n.

"Stay behind me Yuki. I'll take care things immediately." She ordered and Yuki slowly nodded.

"Come out and I'll take care all of you at once." She motioned for them to come.

Emerging from their hiding spots, they charged towards her. But her men intervened, blocking some while others were flung away by her mighty sea water power. None could come close to her.

"Is that all you got?" She glared at the people laying on the ground, defeated.

The celestial that who was behind those was hiding behind a building. "Dang it! How could those people so weak and useless?!" He slammed his fist on anger on the wall.

"I have no choice but to use this..." He smirked before revealing his self.

"You!" He shouted at the Young L/n

Y/n turned around and stared at the celestial dragon. "Who...?" She asked making the celestial dragon turned red in embarassment.

"You!!- are you mocking me?!"

Y/n sweat dropped. "No but really...who is he?" She asked.

"He's the son of the celestial dragon earlier my lady."

"Ah.." She looked at him uninterested. "What do you want?"

"You really are looking down on me!" He glared at her. "How dare you mock me and look down on me!" He shouted before taking his gun out and point at Y/n.

Yuki's eyes widened. "Y/n-nee!" He shouted feeling worried at his sister.

"Step back Yuki. I'll handle all of this." She said and stepped in front of Yuki to protect him.

As he gazed at his elder sister, concern filled his heart. Though she had the strength to conquer them, he couldn't shake off the anxiety for her safety.

He tugged at his shirt. "Be careful y/n-nee..." He whispered at her and y/n just smiled.

"I will." She looked back at the battle.

"So what do you have for me you spoiled brat?" Y/n looked at him.

"S-spoiled brat?!" He was still red feeling angry. "Don't call me that you half blood!"

She glared at him hearing the, "Half blood?" She laughs. "What did you say?"

"Half blood! Did you think I didn't knew that?! You're the half blood kid aren't you?!" He smirked. "You're father is just a mere commoner!"

"Puh-lease," she scoffed, hand on hip. "You gonna throw my half-blood status in my face?" She yawns. "Try harder, hun. These dull eyes have seen it all."

The celestial dragon is fuming with anger and begins to speak, "You there, how dare you-"

An unexpected burst of laughter captured their full attention, momentarily interrupting their conversation.

"YAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Y/n expressed surprise and confusion, raising an eyebrow and turning around. "Who the hell is laughing at a situation like this?..." Suddenly, she became still and her eyes widened.

A man donned a black jacket, baring his chest and stomach. However, it was his striking straw hat that caught the eye.

"Hey hey hey....am i really in this timeline?!" She asked in disbelief.

"Kyo! Is this my timeline?!"

"Well, yeah..."

"He looks so young... unbelievable..."

Laughing too much caused him to clutch his stomach in pain. But he took a deep breath, grinned, and with his black eyes fixed on y/n, confidently declared, "You're interesting!"

Gol D. Roger

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 13.3K 46
"ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ, ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛᴀᴄʜᴇ" ╰┈➤ᴬ ᴼⁿᵉ ᴾⁱᵉᶜᵉ ˣ ᴹᵃˡᵉ!ᴿᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ᶠᵃⁿᶠⁱᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ✧.* [𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞] [𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞] 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨...
25K 786 11
SHANK'S BABY SISTER ONE PIECE X FEM! READER - Y/N L/N Being born in a modern world y/n didn't even knew she had parents-all she knew is she's born i...
794 37 13
Introduction: Zoe was killed by truck-kun and reborn as the princess of Alabasta in her favorite show One Piece. She really loved the character warlo...
232K 11.3K 44
[Romance Harem Of One Piece Characters] ⸻One Piece x Witch!FemaleReader A story of a female witch who had captured the hearts of many in the midst of...