5. ᴀ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘɪʀᴀᴛᴇ ᴋɪɴɢ

Laughing too much caused him to clutch his stomach in pain, but he took a deep breath, grinned, and with his black eyes fixed on y/n, confidently declared, "You're interesting!"

Previously...

✧✧

Y/n appeared surprised by the gentleman's interruption. She seemed to question the reality of the situation. Could it be possible that she had indeed entered this particular timeline?

"Is he really..."

Y/n swiftly pivoted her head in response to a bullet piercing her chest, but her body instantaneously transformed into a fluid, aqueous state.

Yuki's heart raced as he caught sight of his sister. "Y/n-nee! Are you alright?!" he exclaimed, his voice filled with concern and worry.

"I'm alright. A bullet can't possibly kill me." She glared at the celestial dragon.

"Wow, that's amazing! It's a devil fruit!" The man exclaimed excitedly as he joined Y/n.

"Who might you be?" One of y/n's men inquired with a frosty tone, eyeing the stranger with suspicion.

"I'm Gol D. Roger, a pirate!" He declared with a grin, exuding confidence.

Y/n's eyes widened in surprised. 'You've got to be kidding me...'

"Hey, you're incredibly fascinating! Want to turn the world upside down with me?!" He eagerly inquired.

Y/n smiled at the young man. "What an interesting idea. I would love to."

He laughed once again. "Hey! I like you!" Want to join my crew?!"

Y/n's eyes widened once again. 'He's the same as Luffy.'

"Hey! Are you mocking me?!" The celestial dragon asked, furious.

Y/n raised her eyebrows in confusion. "You're asking me join you who you've just met?"

"Something wrong on that?" Roger sheepishly smiled.

Y/n sighed in defeat, it was no point debating with this guy. There was only little information on Gol D. Roger. It was even rare for him to appear in One Piece.

The h/c girl looked back at the Celestial Dragon with a cold glare. "I have to finish something first."

-

The h/c girl dusted off the dirts on her clothes after the 'battle' with the Celestial Dragon.

"Woah...that's cool, little one.

Y/n sighed and looked at the guy with a straw hat. "The names L/n D. Y/n."

Roger's eyes slightly widened and his mouth formed into a 'o'. "You're also a D? Well, isn't that great?! We're both D's!" He proudly laughed.