Omega's Bodyguard Jikook | Vm...

By lookin2book

"J...Jungkook I think you should leave.." " What is wrong with you Jimin why are you suddenly behaving like t... More

Chapter 1.
About
Chapter 2 Obsession.
chapter 3. Unrequited Love.
Chapter 4. Heart Break.
Chapter 5. warmth.
Chapter 6. Unconditional Love.
Chapter 7. Take Me Away
Chapter 8. I'm Yours (M)
Major Twist (not an update Sorry🙈)
Chapter 9. "Brother's"
Chapter 11. Last Night?(M)
Chapter 12. Mine.
Chapter 13. Reality
Chapter 14. Power
Chapter 15. Fall in Love
Chapter 16 My World.
Chapter 17. Stay Away.
Chapter 18. Erotic. (M)
Chapter 19. Semblance.
Chapter 20. Love.
Chapter 21. Sinful (M)
Chapter 22. Object.
Chapter 23. leader.
Chapter 24. Ninja.
Characters of the Story
Supporting Role
Chapter 25. I want.
Chapter 26 The Plan
Chapter 27. Embrace. (M)
Chapter 28. Cheater.
Chapter 29. Scared. (M)
Chapter 30. His.
Chapter 31. I'm With You.
Chapter 32. Painfully Hopeful.
Chapter 33. My Omega.
Chapter 34. Grandmother
Chapter 35. Roses.
Chapter 36. Questions.
Chapter 37. Blossom Petals
Chapter 38. Why?
Chapter 39. Forever. (End)
Epilogue

Chapter 10. Precious Baby

1K 88 11
By lookin2book

Jungkook mood was gloomy all day he didn't even involve himself in anything he just wanted to go back home and wanted to spend some time with Jimin. He is little scared too what if he will not able to claim his omega he have no doubt in himself he can fight with anyone for Jimin he know that he is a strong Alpha but he also know that he is not powerful as others.

Vernon was right he can't take care of his Omega. He doesn't have the power to protect him. But how can he let go his love so easily without even fighting for him then he promise himself that no matter what he will not let Jimin go so easily and when he will get him they will go somewhere far from everything where no one recognize them where they can make their family and live together happily.

Little smile came on his face, but he had to wait till Jimin talked to his family, and then he would do further accordingly.

____________

Meanwhile.....

Jimin was busy in the school with those cute little Omega's, though today his whole body was aching, but still he able to taught them some moves to those cute little naughty devils. Soon the class get over and after sending everyone home he starts packing his belongings while remembering all the evnts of yesterday's night how his Alpha doesn't wants to come out from him and kissed him all night while moving in him Jimin blushed with just the mere thought of his Alpha and soon smile creeps on his lips but suddenly something struck in his mind..

"Oh shit we had sex yesterday without  condom OMG!! We didn't even think about it. I need to talk about this with someone I trust. Oh Jimin, how can you be so stupid. "

After packing everything in his duffel bag he told his assigned bodyguard to take him to Lisa's boutique he needs to talk to someone about everything and need to find  the solution yes he is little naive about these things as never had any experience before or ever talk to anyone about it he knows about the sex because he learnt that in school but they didn't taught about these things. So now he has to talk with someone who has at least have some experience in this field and that person is one and only his friend Lisa she used have a long term relationship before  but now they have  separated. So Jimin went there without thinking twice.

"Hey Jimin!! how are you, my friend? Please come in." Lisa beamed excitedly.

"Hey Lisa, I actually have something to share with you." Jimin said.

"What is it jimin is everything okay?
Come sit on the couch first." Lisa took him in her cabin where they can talk comfortably without getting disturbed by anyone jimin's bodyguard guard the door of the cabin for them as per the Jimin's instructions because Jimin doesn't want anyone else to know about it and leak the news in media his family reputation is in stack he can't take risk.

So he sat comfortably on the soft couch with Lisa besides him he was so nervous he looks down and plays with his fingers Lisa became more concerned for the other she gently rubs Jimin's back trying to sooth him.

"Li..Lisa I..I think I..I'm P..P..Pregnant."Jimin stuttered after thinking for so long.. Lisa's eyes widened her hand was stopped at Jimin's back jimin looked at her but she was frozed at her place she was not moving from there so Jimin has to shook her with her shoulders to take her out from the shock..

"H..how...w..who...w..what happened Jimin, how did it happened and whose the father?
Oh!!! YOU AND MR.KIM HAS ALREADY DONE THAT BEFORE THE MARRIAGE???"
Lisa was screaming on the top of her lungs Jimin has to cover her mouth he is thankful that people make sound proof walls these days other wise his secret will be on the news till now because of his stupid friend.
" Stop, Lisa, please don't shout like this someone will hear us and the answer of your question No its not Taehyung." Jimin answered her. Lisa removed Jimin's hand after hearing this.

"OMG, then who is the father Jimin? " Lisa asked. Shock was easily visible on her face she never thought that Jimin, who lived according to his family and lived his life to protect his families reputation, had done something like that.. but she is his friend, and she will do whatever it takes to protect him.

" It's m..my B..B..Bodyguard," Jimin shyly replied to her question.

"Is it the one who is standing outside right now because I saw him looking at you so lust fully." Lisa said proudly that she found the person by herself.

Jimin slaps his forehead with his palm. " No, Lisa, he is not that person... and really he was looking at me like that I have to complain about him with my hyung than." Jimin replied frustratingly, looking at the door where his bodyguard was guarding the door from outside.

Jimin looked back to Lisa and shook his head in frustration but continued his conversation with his friend. " Lisa actually its the person who came with me before."

" Oooo.... the handsome bodyguard of yours, yeah!!! you're so lucky, he is so handsome, Jimin.." Lisa said teasingly.

" Yeah, he is," Jimin said shyly. " His name is Jungkook, and w....we both are in L....Love Lisa. We got involved in some intimate moments yesterday night without using condom so I'm so scared, and I think I'm pregnant now..." Jimin replied shyly.

This time, Lisa slaps her forehead because of his stupid friend. Jimin looked at her confusingly and asked, " What happened Lisa why you're behaving like this?"

" My stupid friend, you can have birth control to stop the consequences of your pregnancy, and it also depends on your menstruation cycle. If it is coming soon, you will not going to conceive stupid. " Lisa replied to her stupid friend.

"Oh..oh... I'm having my cycle in just one or two days, " Jimin said excitedly."Then you are not pregnant, don't worry." Lisa replied.
then she stood up to call for some snacks and tea. After asking for it from her secretary, she came and sat beside Jimin and hugged him..

"You have scared the hell out of me, Jimin." She pulled back from the hug she look directly into his eyes before telling him" Jimin what is going on why you and your bodyguard are together don't take me wrong Jimin I'm not judging or blaming you for anything but actually I'm afraid that people and specially powerful people will not let the mere bodyguard to have you so easily its going to be so difficult for both of you  my friend." Lisa said with so much concern for her friend.

"I know Lisa, what should I do? I love him, and he loves me." Jimin replied with moist eyes scared to face the reality though they didn't spend so much time with each other but they both can feel the connection between them some comfort in each others scent some sparks all over their body when they touch each other he gave him his everything without a second thought because he trusted him for some reasons. How can he ignore these facts and accept the fate..

" I can understand Jimin but please think about it he might be one of the strongest Alpha out there but if he don't have any power or money he will not be able to protect you or himself aswell they hunt him and kill him to claim you. You have never faced that world yet because your family is a strong and powerful Mafia syndicate itself.
But Jungkook has nothing like this and because of this you both will suffer in future.  This world is so dangerous of Omega's Jimin, and for rare male Omega's like you, it's perilously risky for both of you, Jimin. Please think about your actions  before you take any step in this direction. " Lisa explained Jimin the facts which he might ignore before.

And these words making him more scared what will he do if something happens to His Alpha because of him he can't put someone's life at risk because of his stubbornness Jungkook is a good person he might even know these consequences before but still fall for him taking all the risk by himself but how long he will fight from these ugly powerful people around us. His heart stings with pain while thinking about Jungkook. He doesn't want anyone to make his Alpha vulnerable in any way. But what can he do about his feelings for the Alpha his stubborn heart doesn't want him to let go his Alpha so easily what can he do maybe if he share all this with his hyung he might be help them. Jimin thinks about everything and finally came to a solution that he should talk to Vernon about this and ask him to help them after all Vernon consideres Jungkook as his brother.

After spending some time with Lisa, he went back to the mansion. It's already nighttime but not so late, which means he can talk to Vernon on the dining table.

Jimin straight went to his room to take a warm shower its becoming so cold outside after taking shower he came out while wrapping himself in a white bath robe he went to his closet and take out the comfortable black night suit which is a crop top and a shorts for himself Jimin is allowed to wear what ever he wants because they have guards to protect him so he can enjoy and wear everything he wants. He went out and climbed down the stairs to reach the dining room to have some tasty food.

Vernon was already there talking to Jungkook, who also joined them as Vernon forced him to come because his family is still not at home. Or maybe it's also one of his plans.

They were just talking to each other when Jimin also came inside the dinning hall his eyes met with Jungkooks and immediately his cheeks became red he wants to run towards him and wants to hug him while inhaling his favorite Rainforest scent contentedly.

The same goes with Jungkook he also wants to embrace his omega in his arms while nuzzling his nose to his scent glands, savoring all the blossom fragrance.

But both of them came out of their trance when Vernon greet his precious baby " Hey my baby please come inside why are you standing there" though he saw them staring at each other but he pretends to be unaware of the situation. Jimin diverts his eyes to his hyung and ran towards him and hugs him lovingly " Nothing hyung where have youbbeen I missed you so much you didn't even came to meet me I was feeling so lonely you all are so busy in your life that you all have forgotten about me." Jimin said while puffing his cheeks and pouted cutely.

Jungkook smiles on Jimin's cute compliments to his hyung and shook his head he missed this cute little omega whole day he wants to be with him and he definately gonna do that after their dinner because today Vernon has to go to meet some investors who will help them in their next year shipment assignments. I'm sure you all were thinking, why in the night? Actually all black market and Mafia deals done in the darkness of the night because they all are sophisticated and noble people at the day time.(or you can say I want Jikook to spend some time together because soon they will going to separate.)

"I'm sorry baby that you missed me but I was a little busy you know this time of the year we have to deliver all the stock we have." Vernon said while pinching Jimin's nose.

"Okay, hyung, I'm letting you go this time, but  if you ever ignore me again, I will not going to talk to you." Jimin replied with the angry face  and folded his arms on his chest.

" Okay.. okay.. it will never gonna repeat my baby." Vernon surrenders

" Now please join us for the dinner, baby." Vernon requests his precious softly.

Jimin happily went to his chair in front of Jungkook and sat down on it before passing the beautiful smile towards Jungkook.

Jungkook also replied Jimin with his bunny like smile which makes Jimin to look at him adoringly how can he let someone hurt him but how can he hurt him by telling him to not take stand for their Love. But how Jimin can let him go so easily so he decided to talk to his hyung.

" Hyung," Jimin said.

"Hmmm..." Vernon hummed before asking him." What happened, Jimin?"

"Wants to talk about something hyung." Jimin said while looking at his hyung and also glancing at Jungkook in between secretly to take his approval to go ahead, and Jungkook nodded in confirmation with again his bunny smile. Jimin smiles back and looks at his hyung, who is having his dinner peacefully.

But actually , he just looks like a peaceful person in their eyes in actual he was planning how he is going to turn down Jimin this time.

" Go ahead Jimin, is it about Taehyung."
Vernon put the cutlery down elegantly then wipe the corners of his lips with table napkin and asked Jimin to talk further but as soon as Jimin opened his mouth to say something Vernon cuts him of before he even say something " Jimin I'm so proud of you my baby that you have chosen him over anyone else because he has everything to take care of you he even loves you alot he told me that he developed some special feelings for you but he told me to not tell this to anyone as he himself wanted to tell you but you know me I can't hide anything from you." Jungkook holds the spoon so tightly in his hand in anger that it peirced his skin, and blood starts oozing out. Jimin looked at Jungkook. He could see the anger in his Alpha's eyes, so he immediately said, " Hyung, but I don't..sh.." But Vernon didn't let him finish and starts talking." I know that you don't feel the same yet." He emphasized on yet while he leaned forward and took Jimin's hand in his.

"Jimin baby, believe me, he is the perfect Alpha for you.  You don't love him yet but soon when you start spending your time with him you will fall in love with him." Jimin looks at Jungkook and there eyes met Jimin heart drops the beautiful bunny smile has gone from his Alpha's face which he was admiring just the moment ago he can't see this he can't see Jungkook like this he can't make his Alpha so weak..

" Hyung, please listen..t," but Vernon again intrupted him in the middle of his sentence.

" Jimin please its my last request from you,I never asked anything before you never forced you to anything which you didn't liked I have always supported you, whatever came out of your mouth, but please, this time.. last time I asked you to marry Taehyung he is a nice Alpha who will protect you, take care of you, and love you with all his heart.. I want to see you protected Jimin. I'm a mafia leader. I don't know about my life. Anything could happen to me in just a blink. So before something happens, I want to make sure that you're at the safe place so that I can take my last breath peacefully."

Jungkook and Jimin both look at Vernon. Jungkook didn't hold himself and said, " Brother, don't say that. Nothing ever gonna happen to you. Please never take these words out again from your mouth."

Jimin also hugs him tightly. " Hyung, why you're saying that I love you? I will do whatever you want, but please never say it again, please." Jimin starts crying in his hyung embrace Vernon holds Jimin tightly and lovingly into his arms though it was all his plan to make them separate but its actually not a lie his precious baby actually so precious to him he wants to take the revenge from Jungkook for all his sufferings but he knows that Jungkook will not able to protect his baby from the hungry eyes secretly following Jimin's every move thats why he chose Taehyung over Jungkook..
His love for Jimin is not a part of anything. it's so sacred to him that he loves his baby like his own baby, and Jungkook is not worthy enough for his precious.

Jungkook saw and heard everything. Soon tears roll down on his cheeks now how he will gonna fight for his omega when his omega already promised his hyung that he will do whatever his hyung will say to him.

On the other hand how can he fight with his brother who is actually asking something for the first time from them it was from Jimin but its automatically turned on to Jungkook aswell Vernon never asked him anything how can he ignore this.

Jungkook stood up from his place and went out of the dining room. Leave them both crying in each others embrace. He went to his room and locked the door he leaned his back on the door and sighed loudly before mumbling something.

" This is it this is it may be this is the end of our love story, my Omega. But I will love you always. You have shown me the love I was looking for my whole life. This is so special to me to let you go so easily from my heart, my Omega, or may be I will never let you go, at least from my heart."

Jungkook slid down on the floor and cried his heart out...

☆☆☆☆☆

Hey, my lovely readers, one more chapter, sad one, though. I hope you all liked it.

💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 11.9K 40
Alpha Jeon Jungkook wants what other alphas have a mate, cubs of his own but it'll never happen for him, not now. The more distant he feels from his...
128K 7.5K 54
"I don't know where our relationship will go. Loving same gender is consider as a sin here - " the talking man cut off by other man who suddenly pull...
50.1K 3.7K 38
Park Jimin loves his brothers and their mates, he just wishes fate would smile on him as well. One night at bigo, confused as to why his dragon was...
44.2K 2.6K 19
SUMMARY: "He's the one who drugged Mr. Jeon." she spat accusing him. "Believe me I didn't do anything! She's lying to all of you!" Jimin tried his be...