A Girl in Red

By TheStoryWriterWrites

Francesca Grey wants nothing more than to just take care of the Northern Dragons Mafia and carry on with her... More

copyright
⚠️WARNING⚠️
aesthetics
playlist
dedication
01 | INTRODCUING CHESSY
02 | NEEDY PARENTS
03| SEALING DEALS
04 | RED GIRL
05 | A SURPRISE
06 | MARRY ME
07 | LITTLE DRAGON
09| CREDIT CARDS
10 | ATTEMPTED KIDNAPPING
11 | GENTLE HEART
12| THE PROPOSAL
13| HATE ME
14 | ENGAGEMENT PARTY
15 | WATCHING YOU
16 | SAFE HOUSE
17 | ANGRY FRIENDS
18 | BATHROOM SEX
19 | UNO TIME
20 | WEDDING PLANNING
21 | NO CHOICE
22 | LIGHT TORTURE
23 | FAMILY MEETING
24 | LUNCH TIME
25 | FIRST DATE
26 | VITA MIA
27 | MY RESPONSIBILITIES
28 | OUR STORY
29 | HORRIBLE TIMING
30 | FUCK ME
31 | BACHELOR PARTY
wedding playlist
32 | A PROMISE
33| WEDDING DAY
34 | WEDDING RECEPTION
35 | HONEYMOON TORTURE
36 | SAVING FRIENDS
37 | OVERDUE MEETING
38 | SURPRISE FRANNY
39 | SAVING EVERYONE
FIVE MONTHS LATER
40 | ALANA GREY-SALVATORE
41 | STILL BREATHING
42 | FRANCESCA GREY-SALVATORE
43 | GOODBYE BROTHER
44 | THEY LEAVE
45 | MY ANGEL
epilogue
final dedication
bonus chapter

08 | BRIGHT RAIN

8.3K 203 27
By TheStoryWriterWrites

BRIGHT RAIN

I stare at my open office door. I could hear the ruffling of papers and the cursing of someone rushing to find something. Alana is there, much to my surprise, when I lean against the open door. I let my gun fall to my hip as I raise an eyebrow in interest. I watch her for a moment and have to retrain myself from laughing at how she hadn't noticed me.

"You finally escaped." I comment as Alana searched through my safe that was in my upstairs office. The morning sun was just starting to peak through the thick, dark, clouds.

She jumps so hard that I think her soul left her body. Her hand comes over her chest and she sucks in a deep breath. "You scared me!"

"Scared you?" I flick on the light, "I almost shot you."

She stares at the gun in my hand and sighs. "For goodness sake, I was just looking."

"It's six in the morning." I deadpan. "You're supposed to be in your room."

"Your guards are dumb and currently unconscious."

I shrug, "Not dead?"

"No." She answers.

"Then that's fine." I sit down at my desk. "So, would you like to share with the class as to why you're looking through my shit?"

"I don't trust you." Alana says honestly and I try not to take it to heart. The sound of rain starting causes us both to glance at the balcony.

My eyes watch her defensive stance, "I can see that. Where did you get the gun?"

She presents it to me and looks bummed that I noticed it. "It was on your guards."

"I told them not to bring guns around you." I say annoyed. Of course they can't listen to one fucking rule. "Well, what were you planning on doing with it?"

"I don't know." She says simply but from the look in her eyes we both know exactly what she was planning to do.

"Go ahead, shoot me." I challenge her.

"What?"

I smile, "I haven't been shot in a long time, so go ahead."

"I wasn't going to shoot you without knowing for sure that-"

"That I didn't kill your sister? Which you already know? So what is it really?" I walk towards her. "Kill the innocent."

"You're not innocent in any way."

"Thank you." I mutter. "You're right, I'm not, but I did not cause your sister's death."

"If that's true, tell me who did."

"I can't. Not now, anyways." I reiterate.

Alana notices how close we are and she stumbles back. "Don't come any closer."

I smirk, "You're going back to your room."

"No, definitely not." She says before turning and running for the balcony. She yanks the door open before rushing to the railing and looking down.

I walk out of the room, my hands slipping into my pockets, and an interested smile raised to my lips. "Were you planning on jumping off the balcony? It's quite a fall."

"Better than being here with you."  Alana spits angrily as she turns to me and lunges.

The gun slams across my jaw and I push her backwards and out of her grip. I grip her hand and spin her around so that I'm in control. The pain in my jaw drives me to push her against the balcony. The gun clatters from her hand and she huffs out in pain.

She swings her head back so that she hits my chin hard. Pain floods through my jaw once again and my lip tears against the force. I scream and grunt and fall away from her and she spins towards my glass door. I cup my mouth as blood covers my face. I kiss my teeth and taste the irony blood flood my mouth.

I do love a girl who can hit.

The rain pours over us even as the sun rises. Sunshine splinters through the sky and I watch her beautiful and terrifying and absolutely angering every nerve in my body. I grit my teeth after spitting a glob of blood to the ground. Apparently her slamming her head against my chin caused her to be a little confused as she cups the back of her head.

"Just tell me the truth." Alana begs.

"I haven't yet lied to you, Angel." I growl out.

"That itself is a lie!" Alana screams at me. As her eyes dart to the gun I make a decision, I don't give her time to grab the gun. I instead grip her by her arms and slam her against the glass.

"Diana is my friend. Get that through your head!"

"Was! She's dead! She's dead!"

"I know!" I slam her hard against the glass.

The rain seemed to pick up violently as I press firmly against her. My hands catch her wrist and force them beside her head. She struggles hard and aggressively. I can't help but notice every curve fitting perfectly against my own. Her vibrant eyes staring back at me with hatred and lust sends tingles up my spine.

"Stop." I demand forcefully as she fought.

She does, slowly, and regretfully stop struggling against me when she realizes she's not going anywhere. Alana screams and I do my best to not react at her sudden outburst. "Fuck you."

"I will avenge her or I'll die trying, do you understand that?"

"I don't believe you." She says coldly as her eyes flit to my lips. There was something else in her eyes as we pressed against each other — soaked and breathing hard. "So let me go, already."

Alana doesn't sound like she's really trying to convince me of it. "Oh, Angel, the quicker you accept that you're not getting away, the easier it'll be on the both of us."

"I don't want to marry you."

"But you will because it'll save the both of us. I'm not holding you captive, I'm protecting you because I don't know what Scotty or the person who murdered your sister is willing to do to hurt you." I whisper so lowly that even I can barely hear. It was a good thing I had come so close to her ear that my lips skimmed it as I spoke. "You are not chained because I'm rather considerate, but harm me again and I'll have you tied up and not in a fun way. Do you understand?"

"Yes." Alana answers through gritted teeth.

"Do you?" I ask.

She bites her lip, most likely to keep her from saying something rude, and then nods. "Yes."

I smile as I nuzzle my face along her jaw and place my thumb just under her lip. She releases it and I let my thumb press against her open mouth, "Good, glad we could have this chat."

"Me too." She goes limp against me and her body pushes upwards so that she and I are practically one. Her one free hand pushes against my chest before her fingers grip my collar. Alana eyes bore into mine and I try not to fall into them. "That doesn't make me like you."

"You don't have to like me to fuck me." I say and roll my eyes at her perplexed reaction. "Don't act like your clit isn't throbbing against my thigh, right now."

"Don't act like that I'm not turning you on."

"Oh, sweetheart, I would never." I say softly.

What kind of psychopaths get turned on from just touching each other? There was something severely wrong with us and yet it was so perfect. We were two of the same.

"We're not having sex."

"No?"

"I literally just tried to escape and contemplated jumping to my death." She says with a condescending smile, "So, no, we're not going to be having sex any time soon."

I chuckle as my hand falls to her throat, her head hits the glass behind her, and I squeeze. I kiss her so soft that it barely feels like our lips have connected. Pleasure rolls through me when Alana attempts to deepen the kiss, I pull away with a shake of my head. "Whatever you say, Angel."

I step away from her and she sucks in a breath. She yanks herself into me and kisses me hard and powerful. I smile as her hands dip into my hair and the rain floods over me. It feels almost like my breath is taken away from me as I drown in her kiss and in the rain.

The kiss is passionate and violent and everything we are both needing in that moment. I push her against the glass as the bright rain explodes around us. The speed of the rain pounding into us like it's trying to hurt us and yet the warm glow of sunshine feels so beautiful — so ethereal. Her hands hold me in place securely and I do the same thing to her body.

Then when the kiss gets hungry I feel like I'm going to explode. I want so much more, my hands to explore so much more. It was cruel that I had been kept away from the ecstasy that is her body for so long. She had been like taking a drug for the first time and then being told you can never have it again. Now, here I am, having it again. An overwhelming feeling went through me as I gripped her tighter against me — I could die like this. I would willingly suffocate in her kisses if it meant this would never stop. I don't know how long we kiss for until my lungs are screaming for one sliver of a full inhale.

The inhale doesn't feel nearly as good as kidding her did. God, I've never felt like this for anyone. Girls have never perplexed me, they've given me pause, they've made me hesitate, but she has left me infinitely unknowing. I want to know everything about her. I want to know all the reasons that she is the way she is.

Alana pulls away, satisfied, and confident, and completely out of breath, "If you're going to kiss me, you're going to actually kiss me, do you understand? None of that almost kissing bullshit."

"Too intimate for you?" I say breathlessly with a smirk because I can't let her know that kiss did something to my soul.

Brooklyn and Misha sprint into my office. Their chests heaving like they've been throughout the entire house at full speed looking for someone. Niko and Carlito are not far behind with their guns drawn all pointed at Alana.

"I'm fine," I yell to them without breaking eye contact with Alana. "She just needed a moment in the rain."

"Hands up," Carlito demands and Alana rolls her eyes but does just that.

Alana allows Carlito to take her hands and secure them behind her back. Niko glances at me, "Are you good, boss?"

I pat Niko on the back, "Just peachy, take her back to her room and make sure she stays there."

"It won't happen again." Carlito grumbles as he pulls Alana back. He's gentle with her and I know that he already has a sweet spot for her even when he's trying to act like she's just another prisoner to him. "Come on, miss."

Niko, Carlito, and Alana all leave the room and I look to my friends. Misha glares at me, "You're letting her go without punishment?"

Brooklyn shushes Misha as they take my jaw in their hands. "What the fuck did she do to your mouth?"

"It hurts," I complain as I go into my office and observing it in my mirror. "Her punishment is being locked in a room, Misha."

"That's not a punishment." She argues and I have to keep myself from strangling her. I groan in response and I watch her eyes soften in the mirror. "Are you okay? Do you need me to stitch it?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, it'll heal on its own."

Brooklyn smirks, "She's pretty good."

"We already knew that but she just reconfirmed it." I said with a smug expression. "That's my girl."

"She hates you, she's hardly your anything." Misha says under her breath.

I lock my jaw and lick my teeth, "Misha you're pissing me off more and more every single day."

She sighs, "I'm sorry, I am, just ignore me."

"Has Summer called?" I question. Grey Steel was ran by a very close associate of mine, Summer Steel. She was the best CFO a girl could ask for, especially because I took care of the mafia aspect of everything and she took care of literally everything else. While I was away though, she helped everyone steady everything because she was a literal beast and while she was in vacation I was supposed to step up.

Misha shakes her head, "No, she's still in vacation but her assistant did send you an email."

"And?"

Misha brings out her phone and finds the email, "Mrs. Steel says that you have nine meetings with investors, tomorrow morning."

"So this morning?" I ask.

"Yup."

Brooklyn plops onto my couch after pouring her a glass of bourbon. "Why isn't Misha your secretary? She already acts like one."

"It's six in the morning and you're already drinking." I state.

"I'm sure it's five o'clock somewhere." Brooklyn coos before slugging down have of the glass of bourbon. "Shit, that burns like satan's asshole after eating at an Indian restaurant."

"Jesus, Brooklyn, that's why Misha acts like my secretary because she's actually doing stuff."

"Hey, I beat up everyone you tell me to beat up and I travel for you all the time, I do stuff."

"You call that work?" I push her head on my way to the desk.

"You only like Misha because she fucks you good."

"Not that good and we haven't had sex in months and I don't plan on doing it any longer."

"Because of Alana?" Misha questions and I hear a little hurt in her voice.

I snap my eyes to her in surprise, "You're the one who said I should be faithful to my future wife."

"When I thought your future wife was going to be tolerable." Misha mumbles.

Brooklyn just had to make it worse by bringing up the past. "Aww, Mishy are you in love with Francesca?"

"Brooklyn!" I yell.

"Shut up, you know I'm not, I'm not jealous over the girl." Misha looks at me with cold eyes. "I'm pissed that Alana has suddenly become a game for you."

"And what game is that?"

"You want to chase her so badly, just to see if you can catch her. It's sadistic."

"You're one to talk." I reply coldly knowing that I'm going to hit a nerve.

"I work hard to keep your mafia running while you're out fucking girls and it's never bothered me because I know you always have the Northern Dragons as your main priority. Where do your priorities lie now?"

"Here. They're the same as yours."

Misha chuckles darkly, "Fine, I need a break, I'm going out for the day."

I sigh, "Misha-"

Before I can say anything she slams the door shut behind her. What is with her and walking away before we could have an actual conversation? She was frustrating beyond imagination.

Brooklyn let out a low whistle, "She has been cranky, recently."

"Yeah, I know." I reply defeated before closing my eyes.

It was going to be a long day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 28.9K 52
"I don't fuck girls who can't listen," she carefully whispered, pulling back to gauge my narrowed reaction before she continued, "Maybe be a good gir...
27.3K 1.2K 30
Victoria, cold and heartless when it comes to the way she runs her mafia. She's precise, full of secrets and doesn't let anything get past her. Some...
23.9K 1K 38
I upload 𝗪𝗲𝗲𝗸𝗹𝘆 ❤️ The floor was freezing cold, My hands were tied behind my back and I barely had clothes. My head was spinning as I slowly g...
54.2K 1.2K 26
"I mean come on! I need to get you a birthday present but now that i found out so late, it's not gonna be anything amazing." "Pretty thing, all i ne...