Jayson Tatum imangies|JT

By ummm_idk_what_to_pOt

just some imangies of Jayson Tatum More

Jealousy to Clingy
Brother best friend
Friends with benefits
Injury
Bestfriend to boyfriend
Cheater
Deuce tells
Trainer
Romantic enough? Or nah
New boy
Who's the bigger player ?
Falling for the player
Olivier Nkamhoua

Late night hangsouts

1.6K 23 1
By ummm_idk_what_to_pOt

Y/N POV
I was sleeping till I heard my phone keep going off. I turned over and grabbed my phone to see who keeps trying to call me. When I picked up my phone I see it's calls from my boyfriend Jayson.

I answer the call "jay what do you want it's 1 in the morning" I said with a mad but concerning voice while rubbing my eyes.

"I'm sorry mamas but I feel really sick and can't sleep can you come over please?" Jayson said into the phone with a deep but soft voice. He then started coughing really bad.

"Baby I'm sorry but I don't want to drive this late"I replied because I actually don't like driving in the dark plus I'm really tired and that can lead into a accident.

"Please y/n I have a bad fever and when I breathe it hurts" Jayson said almost sounding like he is on the verge of death. I felt really bad for him so I agreed and started to get ready.

I threw on a crop top,Nike sweats and white Nike socks and left. I pulled into Jaysons drive way and went into the house. When I walked into the house I walk into his room to see him laying on his stomachs looking uncomfortable. "Hey bubs" I called for him climbing on the bed and laying next to him.

"Y/N" he said sounding a bit happy and relieved and lifting himself up a little just enough that he's on me.

I ran my fingers through his dark curls.While he settled in on my stomach. "Do you need anything babes?" I asked rubbing his back.

"No thank you baby but I really wanna try to sleep can you turn off the TV please?" Jay responded with tiredness in his voice.

I nodded my head and grabbed the remote off the side table and turned the tv off. After that Jayson repositioned himself on me while I gave him a kiss on the head.

"Goodnight baby love you" I said while I massaged his scalp

"Goodnight love you" he mumbled and dozed off
____________________________________idk I thought it was cute but kinda turned out bad

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 52.8K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
907K 55.5K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
222K 9.2K 25
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
1.8M 59.3K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...